Eva's 21st Birthday

Story Info
Eva's long awaited 21st Birthday.
968 words
3.74
10.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BooTy9187
BooTy9187
1 Followers

Eva woke up to her 8am alarm absolutely elated. It was finally her 21st Birthday. And in Futa-opolis, the city of 18 -- 35 year olds she moved to a year ago, the custom was to get fucked by the Futa Queen. Queen Amara was royalty descended from a goddess, meaning she had 2 cocks. Both 12 inches long and 6 ½ inch circumference. Eva's dick rose at the thought of her. But on this day she was not allowed to cum until she'd been premised by the Queen. She did her usual morning stretches and exercises before hopping in the shower. She took extra care washing her dick, pussy, and ass. All at the use and disposal of her majesty.

Once Eva was done and moisturized, the Queen's guards went to get her. Her black, kinky, back length hair was grabbed into a ponytail and used to hold her in place. A white, 6 ft, ginger-haired futa guard spanked her juicy ass, a genetic feature of the sun dessert people, over her knees until her brown skin had a tinge of red under. Another guard seized Eva into standing, gagged her with a ball strap and moved her unto a semi-reclined sofa-chair on the auto-moving platform. They bound each of her ankles to its corresponding wrist, pull all of them above Eva's head then tightened the rope. This left all her genitalia exposed, including her brown pussy lips that revealed the tight pink hole beneath the folds, her clit straining red against its dark hood. This allowed the guards to flick Eva's clit till her cock was hard and her pussy moistened.

One of them took a silver medium sized butt-plug with an amethyst at the end. It was dipped into Eva's drenched cunt a few times, then slowly pushed into her ass, at a 157° angle to her bondaged body. She squealed when the plug was fully pressed inside her. This angle was specific in order to hit the futanari prostate and keep her incredibly aroused; but this was not its most sensitive area, which required an angle of 120°. They placed a cock ring on her, not allowing her to cum. As they continued to the palace, the city-folk watched as the public humiliation continued to make Eva's pussy drip. People masturbated to how wet and hard she was, while some even began fucking, as her eyes and ears absorbing all their words and actions.

"What a slut!" a woman remarked, as she continued being penetrated by a two futa woman. Pot calling the kettle black Eva thought.

"Ayee what's the occasion?" a man laughed.

"Must be her 21st, the guards are wearing the lilac latex!" observed a young woman. "The thought of mine 2 years ago will always make me hard." She groaned this as started stroking her cock.

This wet and needy state was how they took Eva through the to the palace

This was how Eva met the queen. The tall statuesque golden skinned Amara stood there with her pink nipples and heavy cocks already hard. Her balls plump under her lower penis. She loved birthday fucks. Giving her citizen the best fucking they'll ever receive and can only think about at night while rubbing their cocks and pressing their clits. Amara saw the one the guards called Eva open her eyes. She realized she was at a similar angle to the auto moving platform. It took Eva a moment later to grasp she was in the presence of the Queen, and a sexy one too, and tried to bow but it just looked like uncomfortable twitching considering the way the girl was bound. "Lay still.", Amara commanded. Eva obeyed but the authority of her voice had her moaning behind the ball gag and almost made Eva cum, as her pussy clenched and wetted, and her cock twitched to release her sticky load, but was stopped by the cock-ring.

The queen chuckled, "I tend to have that effect on people."

The queen came towards Eva and, not one to waste time, she lined her dicks up against Eva's pussy and ass and pressed forward to the hilt. Eva instantly came as her body accommodated and responded to its owner. As Amara continued to saw into her, she grunted "Did I give you permission to cum, slut?."

"Your majesty, I'm sorry, its just...uhhhh...ohhh fuck...its so good ", came the reply. Amara took off Eva's cock ring allowing her to shoot her seed for the first time that day. Each stroke of the queen's cocks allowed one to hit Eva's cervix as it rubbed her g-spot on its way, while her futa-prostrate was also being pounded. Eva could not stop cumming and whimpering. From her pussy, ass, and cock, she was in a perpetual state of orgasm, and the queen would not relent, and even had a handmaiden constantly sucking and swallowing Eva's cum from the tip of her dick and incessantly flicked her nipples. Even after stuffing her ass and pussy with cum, Amara wanted the dark-skinned slut to keep cumming like the whore she was, as she worked Eva's clit just below her balls.

All Eva could do was moan helplessly as what she'd been fantasizing about for years came to pass. Except, reality was far better. Her imagination could not predict the queen's face as she focused on drilling your holes and turning you into a cum-slut. Nor could she foresee the mind-numbing ecstasy she was in as all her erogenous zones succumbed to the queen's onslaught of pleasure. "Thank you, your majesty.", Eva had to thank the queen, no one had ever made her feel like this and she doubted it ever happening again. She just had to let frazzled mind soak up as much as it could right now.

BooTy9187
BooTy9187
1 Followers