Eva's Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FluteMaster
FluteMaster
307 Followers

Now, his fingers up to the waistband of her panties, he started to gently tug them down. Conscious that the knife was still resting inches from her hips, she carefully put her feet together in front of him, and lifted her arse so he could pull her under garment free of her hips. She felt such shame that he would be able to now see her sex, but blushed with the knowledge that he would also be able to see her arousal. What was worse, she felt the fabric stick to her pussy lips, her juices gluing the crotch in an obscene advert to her lust.

And then as the panties pulled clear, the scent of her arousal wafted on the air. Now, he could not only see what a little slut she was, he could smell it. She had never felt so ashamed, but also so darkly aroused. He knew the truth of her now...she was a fucking slut whose cunt gushed for the first man who drugged her and tied her up. She knew she would be raped, and that he would be dumping his sticky cum in her...but even that only made her desire even sharper. She deserved this, she told herself. She deserved it for all the times she had masturbated to those fantasies of being restrained and raped, and now she was so broken and damaged that a real rape had left her begging like a fucking whore.

Eva turned her face away in shame, lest he should see her naked need. She quietly let him slide the damp garment down her thighs and calves, and off her ankles. She felt him climb off the bed, but didn't see him pocket her badge of shame.

Then, he came and stood, standing by her head.

"Well Eva, I think it's time we moved onto the main course, don't you? You've been such a good girl for me, and I can see that your wet little pussy really wants me to use it."

Eva squeezed her eyes shut in an effort to try and block out the image of his cock pushing into her...an image that part of her wanted more than anything,

"But first, I need you to open your mouth"

For a brief second Eva opened her eyes and stared blankly at him...and then she saw his hands pull down the zipper on his trousers, and pull out a cock that was already semi hard. She stared at it..seeing nothing unusual, yet feeling that she would be owned by this cock in a way she had never felt owned before.

"Eva", Richard said sharply, "I wont ask again. Open your mouth. And turn your body to me...that will make things easier."

Dumbly, Eva did as she was told. Part of her brain switched off..and her submissive nature took over. Somehow, his fucking her mouth in this way was going to be profoundly more erotic than a blow job. Yes, he was going to rape her mouth, but he was also going to use it, to fuck it, to penetrate it and enjoy it the same way he was most obviously going to enjoy her now naked and dripping cunt.

As he gripped her hair, and pulled her mouth onto him, she tasted a slightly acrid taste, and sensed a rightness to it. This was not a clean fresh caring cock...this was a raping cock...using a slut's mouth the way it deserved to be used. She wasn't there to show off her blow job skills...she was there to give him a welcoming orifice...and so she obediently opened her mouth and sucked him him...and let him thrust in and out in his own time and speed.

Sometimes he thrust so hard she gagged and choked...but he didn't stop, and she was grateful for that. It reminded her that she was just fuckmeat for him...and that comforted her. This was her reward for letting him see what a wet whore she was.

And his stiff thickness did feel good in her mouth. He wasn't too big, and most definitely not small in any way. And the head fitted so well on her tongue, like her mouth had been made for him.

And all the time, she felt her cunt tingle more and more, and swell and moisten even more for the vaginal rape she she expected, and now wanted.

She tasted precum on her tongue, and felt the urgency of his movements...and wondered whether he would finish in her mouth. She prepared herself mentally for the salty taste and slimy texture of his cum, dutifully ready to swallow it down like any eager cock sucking whore would do...without needing to be prompted.

But instead, he pulled out, and stroked her face.

"My my my, you are a very talented and obliging little cock sucker....I do believe you were ready to swallow my load without any complaint."

Again, Eva blushed furiously at the truth of his accusation, but boldly looked up at him. So he knew the truth of her...but at least he appreciated it, and wasn't being a hypocritical bastard about it.

Slowly jerking his now hard and saliva coated cock, Richard turned Eva onto her back again, and climbed between her legs. Dumbly she spread them wide, with no desire to try and play innocent when she knew her body had already betrayed her.

Richard knelt over her, and rubbed the head of his cock against her cunt lips. She moaned out loud again. She was shocked, but she really could not remember the last time she had felt so fucking aroused. Even this contact had her panting and whining like a bitch in heat, and all she could think of was feeling that wonderful cock buried deep in her, and pounding in and out of her fuck hole.

But Richard teased her some more...coating his cock head with her arousal, rubbing the fleshy mushroom between her lips until it was securely lodged at the entrance to her pussy.

She looked up into his eyes and he stared back down at her. He was her rapist, but also her pleasure. She knew she shouldn't feel so much lust and sexual hunger for this, but she did, and it was the best feeling ever.

And then he pushed himself in...driving deep into her core with one strong forceful stoke...and she cried out and swung her legs around his hips.

Her arms still tied told her she was a captive, with no choice. Her legs and her thrusting hips told him that she wanted this with every fibre of her being.

And so he fucked her...hard, with passion, with lust, with pleasure, with enjoyment, with exultation. He took her body and used it entirely for his pleasure, relishing her tight wetness, like silk in a constricting rubber glove.

Eva's cunt was on fire, and she lost the ability to think any coherent thoughts, All she could tell was that she was urging him on, urging him to rape her dirty whore cunt, to do what he wanted with her...and he had grinned at her, and grunted his pleasure, and mashed his lips onto hers.

And then her first orgasm hit her. Richard wasn't doing anything to make her cum...nothing beyond just raping her cunt...but that realisation in itself trigged her climax. She cried out and arched her back, driving up her hips and milking his cock with her spasms...and he just kept himself buried there until the waves passed.

"Such a good little whore, cumming so hard for her rapist". His words lashed her, burying themselves so deep she knew she would be treasuring them for years to come. He knew her, he understood her, and she felt a perverse sense of gratefulness to him for embracing this truth of her so openly.

And so, when he resumed his thrusting, she had met and matched his movements, urging him on...offering any hole for him to cum into ..as long as he filled her somewhere.

"What", Richard had quizzed her as his cock stoked her flames once more, "Even that tight anal hole just inches away from where I am fucking you now?"

She could hardly believe her crude mouth, but she had affirmed her promise

"Yes sir, feel free to use my arse, dry fuck it if you want, and dump your cum in there. Do whatever you want with me. I'm just your eager whore to be raped."

And those words broke his reserve, He gave a deep groan, and muttering one long fuuuuck, drove several last urgent thrusts into her cunt before pressing himself deep inside her, and then spurting his essence into her...filling her, gifting her with his pleasure, crying out at the intense pleasure of this orifice, this girl, this place, this complete act.

And with another cry, Eva herself clenched her legs around his hips, and held him tightly as her vaginal walls massaged the invading shaft, her shudders of pleasure adding to his own, until she fell back to earth, exhausted, and used, and yet completed in the darkest of ways.

After they had passed several minutes, his body resting on her and she tenderly holding him with her legs....he had finally lifted himself off her.

Shocked at his tenderness, he kissed her, and she equally shocked, kissed him back. It was an unspoken pact between them, they would speak of this to no one else. Silently he had released her, and equally silently showed her the bathroom. She had done what she could could to repair the damage. The bra was lost, and she didn't want to use words...which would have only confused things even more...so she didn't ask for her panties either.

He had walked her out of the apartment, and stayed with her while she phoned for a taxi to take her home. She was strangely grateful at his waiting with her...and before she climbed into the taxi when it arrived, she had looked him in the eyes, and squeezed his hand. She knew where he lived, and she knew he had raped her. But she also knew that at some point, she could well be returning...to see what other secrets he could harvest from her soul.

FluteMaster
FluteMaster
307 Followers
12