Eva's Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The larger of the two Mexicans, a man well over six feet tall and 250 pounds, hovered over him, gun still drawn. But the gunman's eyes were fixed not on David but on the couple fucking a few feet away from them.

From his position down on the ground, David could no longer see Eva. But he could hear her, grunting and crying and seeming to love every moment of it. He could only imagine what was happening.

For Eva, no imagination could have prepared her for this experience. She could feel it coming now. She could feel it happening, although she wasn't sure what it would be like.

"Do that! Do that!" she hissed, driving back at her lover, and finally she came, shaking violently as she did. Esteban was shocked at the violence of it, feeling the muscles in her cunt tighten around his cock like a fist. Suddenly he came too, grunting in triumph as he did, his mind turning black as it happened.

But the orgasm did nothing to ease his hard-on, and as Eva began to regain her senses, she began to fuck him again, trying to draw him back into a rhythm they could share. Within a few minutes they were again bucking against each other, violently, his hands gripping her by the hips so he could stick with this bronco. She bent forward at the waist, so that with every thrust forward her hard nipples brushed against the rough-textured blanket, until finally she came again, hugely, her breath ragged and harsh.

She collapsed onto the tailgate, astonished at the sensation and feeling the weight of the man on her back. Then she felt him pull out and stagger away.

She lay there, sprawled, amazed at herself and trying to piece together what had just happened. Then she felt another man behind her.

"No!" she said angrily, spinning around. "I can't .... I can't stand...." She stared the man in the eye, stopping him with her look, then slowly reached down and wrapped the fingers of her left hand around his cock. She looked down, surprised at its width. It was a larger cock than she had imagined could exist.

With her right hand she snatched the blanket from the tailgate and glanced around. Quickly, she led the man by the cock to an open spot in the dirt. Releasing him, she spread the blanket and then gestured to the man to lay down.

The big man looked over at Esteban, who by now was leaning against the truck trying to regain his breath. Then the giant smiled, knelt to the ground and lay upon the blanket, face up, looking at Eva and holding his big dick straight up the air. He beckoned to her.

Eva, standing over him, closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She had always been a finisher. When other runners were tiring, coming around the last turn and into the straightaway, she had always been the girl willing to pay the price, ready to fight through the pain to finish with a kick. She stepped across the prone man's body and slowly began to lower herself to the ground.

David, still sitting in the dirt on the other side of the truck, had been left unguarded. He sat there, trying to assess his options, and quickly realized he didn't have any. He had no weapon. He was naked, in the middle of nowhere, a long way from help and in the presence of two armed men. Even if he tried to run, there was nowhere he could go. So slowly, cautiously, he rose to his feet, brushed the dirt and pebbles from his ass, and looked around.

As he stood, he finally saw Eva, still naked but with a wild and faraway look in her eyes. She was dropping herself down onto the man who had been guarding him. The other man was leaning against the truck and pulling up his pants, his eyes still focused as he watched his friend and this crazy gringa.

The Mexican turned to David, smiled a huge grin and reached for a pistol sitting on the tailgate. He gestured with the gun in his hand: Back down on the ground. Sit back on the ground and don't interfere.

David followed orders, but this time he made sure to sit with a clear view of what was happening.

Eva had taken the man into her and was sitting straight upright, rocking slightly, trying to accomodate his size. She reached down and grabbed his hands and guided them to her breasts, then began to rock more aggressively, raising her ass off his cock as she moved backward, then driving forward and into him. The sounds coming from her no longer constituted words, and certainly not thoughts.

She raised her face to the sun and rode the cock inside her, losing any sense that it was attached to another human being. She began to raise herself higher, slamming down harder, picking up her pace, pushing toward the finish line. When the man beneath her began to raise his hips to meet her, she slammed herself down and pinned his body to the ground, not letting him move.

Then she began to rock again, mewling and growling.

Esteban, his cock now limp, his balls drooping, had been drained dry. He had come twice already and would be out of commission for hours. Once his friend had finished, they would take the truck keys and disappear on foot. By the time these two walked back to civilization, he and Luz would be long gone. when they got back home, they would have themselves a story to tell, a story nobody would believe.

Unless .... he reached into his pants pocket, pulled out his cell phone and took a few steps forward. He pointed the camera lens at the blonde riding Luz, her face up at the sky, her eyes shut hard in concentration, and watched her on the little cellphone screen until the memory was full.

He giggled to himself. He would wait for the right moment, for the exact second when their friends back home were hooting and hollering about the lies they were telling about the blonde American beauty who had fucked them both dry. Then he would pull out the phone and show them.

Eva, oblivious to everything, dropped forward on her hands and knees and tried to drive it home. She had never tried drugs, had never been drunk. The closest thing she had come to an altered state of consciousness was a runner's high. And after discovering that mild sense of euphoria at the age of 13, she had become addicted to it. She could not imagine her life without out.

But this ecstasy, this was something different. This was like mainlining heroin. Weeks from now — months and years from now — she would look back and wonder how this day could even have been real.

For the moment, though, it was her entire universe.
Her blonde curls, damp from sweat, swung back and forth across her face as she lifted her ass high up the cock and slammed down, repeatedly, violently. The man beneath her began to bite at her swinging breasts and, gripping her hips with strong, callused hands, he lifted to meet her. But Eva didn't notice.

She needed ... she needed ... she crammed all of the cock inside her and finally began to shudder, uncontrollably, crying out in triumph, astonishing herself and all who witnessed it.

But the lessons of this remarkable day were not quite over. The sweet little Mormon girl had freed herself, discovering the joy that came with surrendering everything to the pursuit of her own exquisite pleasure. But she had yet to learn how to surrender herself just as completely to the pleasures of others. In Luz, she would find, she had a more than willing and capable instructor.

As she lay there, sprawled across Luz's chest in exhaustion, her body quivering on his still hard dick, she felt the Mexican place a large hand on each cheek of her sweet, smooth ass. With a shift of his body beneath her, she suddenly found herself staring up into his hard, sweaty face and the blue sky beyond, his hands still on her ass, his dick still deep within her.

Then he began to fuck her in earnest, hard and violently. All day long, she had somehow been the one in control. She had set the pace. But no longer. Her slender runner's frame was now smothered by the large, muscular maleness pounding into her, demanding its satisfaction, and she was powerless against it.

Yet in this too she found release. She wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms around his bull neck and she submitted herself to him, eager to satisfy the need that she herself had created, urging him into her in a language native to them both. And when he finally came, surging into her in a desperate series of lunges, she came too, a final surrender and a final victory for them both.

12