Eva's Choice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So we get to the parking garage, and I really don't want to leave him, but it's time, so I just leaned into him and gave him a hug, like a goodbye hug, but it wasn't a goodbye hug. I just leaned into him, and he held me and we held each other like that until we both started laughing, maybe ten or fifteen seconds or something. It seemed like forever."

Matthew remembered coming into the room that night, his wife on the bed. She had practically attacked him that evening and they made love. "God, you were pretty horny that night," he recalled.

"Uh huh! Now you know why!" Eva answered. "Well, that was the first time he kissed me, just a peck on my cheek. I wanted so badly to kiss him back! If he wanted to, he could have taken me in the back seat of his car. I swear to God." Eva grabbed her glass and swigged the rest of her drink. "Can you get me another one? Please?"

Matthew just nodded and got up, his cock sticking straight out, hard and sensitive. Eva said, "Look at you," and he grinned at her. He toweled himself off, grabbed her goblet, and made his way back into the house, naked with his heart pounding. As he poured another glass he noticed his hand shaking from adrenaline. Had his wife really cheated on him? If she was flirting like this, hugging this guy, how was the business trip?

He filled a couple of tall plastic cups with ice water and took everything back on a tray, setting it down as he watched his wife sink beneath the water, soaking from head to toe. Her top was now off, the cloth on the brick next to the tub. Her breasts jiggled on the surface. She reached over and chugged some water.

"Thanks, I needed that," Eva put it back on the tray and then picked up her refreshed drink.

"So where were we?" Matthew slipped back into the tub and sipped his glass of water. 'Oh it's hot, can I turn it off?"

"Sure," Eva said as he hit the button. It would take a minute or two for the circulation to stop.

"Business trip?" Matthew suggested. "Wait, in the parking garage, so you hugged and he kissed you?"

"Yep, that's all that happened that night. I was so turned on." Eva purred.

"Okay, fine, tell me about that business trip," Matthew again tugged himself gently beneath the water, his chest tight with anticipation.

"Well, of course it was all business and lots of people were there and it's not like we can just carry on in front of everybody. The first night we all went out to dinner and Ken went out with a few of the guys including the client but I demurred. I had plenty to do anyway and I was tired so I just went to bed."

"So nothing happened?" Matthew asked.

"Nothing, but when I woke up, I checked my text messages, and he had texted me a few times late at night. Nothing bad, just telling me how he was doing asking if I was up, I think he was bored and drunk and wished he'd hung out with me. I wished he did, but his loss, I guess."

"You would have done something with him?" Matthew asked.

"Maybe. I wasn't sure. I mean, it's one thing when I'm in the middle of flirting, it's another when I've got my mind right."

"So the second day we worked late at the client, but we all walked back to the hotel together. We'd ordered take-out, so it was already around 9 pm when we got back. We all go to our respective rooms, and he texts me, asks me if I'm interested in watching an on-demand movie. He even makes a point of saying 'Nothing inappropriate, just a movie.'

"God what a pussy," Matthew snickered.

"Well it worked." Eva acted offended.

"Worked?"

"I invited myself to his room," Eva grinned as she said it.

"And?"

"So I go to the ladies room and freshen up. I want to look my best right? So I go over and knock and he lets me in. He has this rose for me. I couldn't believe it, it was so sweet."

"Oh Jesus. Okay, here we go," Matthew said.

"He tells me to get comfortable. His room is pretty normal, one king sized bed, a table in the corner, one chair, that sort of thing. So I kick off my shoes and I'm still in my work clothes, I take off my jacket and he offers to hang it up. I unbuttoned my blouse at the top, just one extra unbuttoned space at the top."

"I can't believe I'm hearing this," Matthew said. He found himself tugging a bit too much and let go, trying to relax.

"We sit on the bed, both of us separated a little bit, Ken puts a bunch of pillows behind me so I can lay back comfortably. He sits next to me with like one pillow. I told him he can move over closer if it's more comfortable. He's trying to find a good movie, but honestly, there's nothing on that we're interested in. So I tell Ken, 'We don't have to watch a movie', and he says, 'Are you sure?'. I told him we could just sit and talk. At first we made small talk, I asked him what he did the prior night, that sort of thing. So we are talking and he's got that look again, like the night in the parking garage. I can just see he's so obvious about it. So again I'm thinking about calling you, asking for permission."

Matthew groaned.

"I asked him if he could give me a foot massage," said Eva.

Matthew laughed. She loved massages.

"So Ken got on the end of the bed and he lifted up my leg and maybe I spread a little more than normal, wanting to give him a show as he's rubbing my feet." Eva said this part slowly.

"You spread your legs for him?" Matthew moaned.

"Yes. Of course I was very complimentary of his skills. I started making little jokes. 'Mmm, you have got nice big fingers, almost as strong as my husband', and I start getting suggestive as he's going at it. 'Yeah, yeah, oh, yeah, right there, deeper'. Ken was just smiling at me and finally I break him."

"Break him?" Matthew asked.

"He comes out and says, 'If you keep this up, I'm going to have to give a different type of massage'. Well, I say, 'What kind? Swedish? Back?'. He looks at me and says he had something different in mind but he'd love to give me a back massage. I told him as soon as he was done with my feet, he could do it." Eva giggled, pleased with herself.

"Wait, let me get this straight, you are in a hotel room with Ken, and you're hot for him, but you make him finish the foot massage?" Matthew smiled as she nodded.

"So he's really quiet, not saying anything, and I can tell he's rushing through the other foot, but whatever. He finishes and asks how I want to do this. So I scoot up and he gets behind me. I tell him to hold on, an I unbutton my blouse and take it off. I've only got my bra on and I'm sitting up and his legs are on either side of me on the bed, straddling me. He starts massaging my shoulders, and I'm really curious, so I scoot back a little bit, and I feel him through his pants. He apologizes and I tell him it's okay, and I put my hands on his legs, just hold them. He gets very still, doesn't move his legs as he's kneading my back."

"So you felt him?" Matthew asked.

"Well he apologized again and tries to wiggle out of it but I held his legs and said, 'Ken, it's nothing I haven't felt before. You don't have to move.' He settled down." Eva reached over and grabbed the ice water, taking another swig.

"Eva?" Matthew asked, "Can I come over and let you hold it as you tell me more?"

Eva went to him instead, sitting next to him, and she held him. "Wow, you feel like you're ready to burst."

"I am. Go on."

Eva held him and continued, "He's massaging my back, and he's pretty good at it, his fingers finding all the right spots on my back, he works on the knots. I moan little compliments to him, just from the relief he's giving me. It was fantastic. I wanted him so bad to reach around and start massaging it, you know, down there." Eva squeezed him slightly.

Matthew's eyes glazed over as he listened. He felt like he was going to come if she kept talking. His mind, wild, thought of his wife, the love of his life, his precious one and only on a hotel bed with Ken as his hands roamed her body.

"Well?"

"Well what? Eva asked.

"Jesus Eva, what happened next? Did you fuck him?" Matthew blurted out.

"You and your one track mind. You think I'm going to just fuck him? One measly little back massage?" Eva laughed.

"I thought you were ready. He massaged your feet." Matthew countered, almost as a joke.

"Oh well then, of course I'd fuck him. He gave me a foot massage!" They were both laughing.

"So what happened?" Matthew demanded hotly.

"Well, he leaned in and he kissed my neck. Soft little pecks on my neck. It melted me, I just dropped my head and let him. I thought about you and your little fantasy and I wondered how far I was going to take it before I left his room," Eva said.

"You should have taken it all the way. Did you?" Matthew said.

"Well, he starts kissing me behind my ears, nibbling on them. His lips seemed so dangerous and I knew I was in trouble. He whispered in my ear, he said, 'You are the sexiest, most beautiful woman I've met in a long, long time.' I thanked him. He says, 'Turn around and kiss me.' I tell him I'm a married woman and I shouldn't even be in his bed."

"Oh my God, Eva. Are you crazy? I've been begging for this for years!" Matthew seemed genuinely perturbed.

"Oh Matthew, I get hit on all the time, you know that. If I was your fantasy girl, I probably would have been out the door a long time ago with somebody who already had bags of money. Loyalty is important."

"Fine, I got it. So you didn't fuck him." Matthew said glumly.

"I'm not finished," Eva squeezed.

"Oh God, really?" Matthew, "So you did?"

"Can you turn the heat back on, it's getting cool in here," Eva changed the subject and he hit the button.

Eva said playfully, "Is that what you want Matthew? You want to hear about Ken's penis in my vagina?"

"Yes!" He said with exasperation.

"I've told you those stories a few times," she answered.

"Well they're great," Matthew answered wryly.

Eva started moving her fist up and down his shaft, but he reached down and pushed her hand away. "If you do this, I'm going to cum. In seconds, not minutes."

She kissed him on the cheek and swam to the other side of the spa, facing him, their legs touching. "Okay, so I'm on the bed, and he's whispering sweet nothings in my ear. He wants me to kiss him," Eva continued. "And I tell him no, I'm married. So he goes back to kissing my neck, and he slowly reaches around and puts his hands on my thighs. I'm breathing heavily. And he takes his right hand and he moves it up my skirt."

"Did you let him?" Matthew asked. He crossed his legs and floated, his penis breaking the surface of the water, like a vulgar shark fin.

"Yes," Eva answered. "He slowly pulled my skirt back as he stroked back and forth, back and forth, his hand on my panty-hose. Ken asks, whispers, 'How do you feel?'. I told him fine. He keeps moving higher, he's still planting little kisses on my neck."

"Mmmm," Matthew groaned and Eva just nodded.

"His fingers get closer and then I felt it, that soft little touch as he reaches my pussy. Of course he's touching me though my panty hose and my panties, but I was w. e. t. wet. God I was so wet."

"He felt you up?" Matthew couldn't trust his ears.

"When he touched me, I just told him, 'Don't stop, do it like that,' and his fingers rub up and down on my pussy which didn't need any warming up, it was so ready for his touch. I just closed my eyes and let him play with me. He controlled me but he had no idea how far I would go. I almost lost it right there and asked him to have sex with me. I would have let him take me for the night. I would have made love to Ken. I would have let him fuck me."

"But he didn't'?" Matthew asked. Now his hand was back between his legs.

"He didn't." Eva shook her head.

"I told you he was a pussy." Matthew answered.

"You know, when I was younger, I never thought I'd live to see the day to see a naked guy, my husband, with his erect penis in his hand have the gumption to call a guy who gave your wife a great orgasm a pussy."

"Orgasm?" Matthew said.

"Can I be honest?" Eva sipped the last of her wine.

"Sure," Matthew answered.

"I love your dick. You are great in bed. But you really need to be around more. I don't know what it was, the taboo, the fact that it was Ken and I have this crush on him, the atmosphere of being on the job and stressed out or even me missing you, but he rubbed me and it felt like my pussy just exploded. Fireworks. I'm sure to him it looked like I had a seizure, my legs were shaking and I just leaned back and kissed him and I'm smiling and feeling like it's the best day ever. I sunk back a little bit and I turned my head and he kissed me, and my whole body just exploded. It was fucking fantastic."

Ken looked at Eva, "Honey, I don't mind. I love you. I'm glad you had a good time,"

"Thank you," Eva said appreciatively.

Ken said, "Did you, um, did you reciprocate?"

"Well, we lay on the bed kissing and he whispers to me that it's the perfect time, you know, to have sex, and I tell him I can't. Then he starts getting a little frustrated, a little aggressive, he pulls up my skirt and is trying to put his hands down my hose and my panties, but I tell him he has to stop. I tell him I can help him out and he calms down a little bit."

"I would have raped you," Matthew said.

"I ask him to pull down his pants, and honestly, I'm curious. You've got a nice cock, but he pulls his out and it's beautiful. I seriously considered practising my blowjob skills on him. I wanted to hold it and make it burst, add it to my mental collection."

"Christ Eva, Christ!" Matthew answered.

"But I'm a good girl. I told him he needs to take care of himself, but I wanted to watch."

"Really? He went for that?"

Eva said, "I didn't give him much choice. I sat on the bed and told him I wanted to see him hold it and make it squirt. At first he was a little hesitant, but I gave him some dirty talk to work with. I asked him to smell his finger, the one that had rubbed my sexy married pussy through my soaked panties. I pulled up my skirt and let him look at me as I touched myself. He never even got to see as much as one pubic hair, I just rubbed myself and he got more and more into it. But do you want to know what really got him off?"

"What?" Matthew wondered.

"I told him that maybe I would talk to my husband and just maybe my husband would let me play around a little bit."

"You did what?" Matthew asked, mouth agape.

"I told him that maybe if my husband let me, I'd get naked for him, let him look at me." Eva answered.

"What did he say?"

"Please! That's what he said. Told me to do it, to ask you. When I told him I would he came. He came a lot, glob after glob pouring out onto a towel I'd given him."

"Fuck."

"Can I tell you a secret?" Eva asked.

Matthew, puzzled, answered, "Secret? Sure."

Eva said, "He excused himself to wash up, and picked up his towel. I sort of smelled it, and touched it, feeling it. I love sperm, I really do."

"Wow," Matthew knew this was true, she reveled in her blowjobs.

"And then I put a little glob on my finger, not a whole lot, just a little dab, I pulled down my panties when he was in the washroom, and I rubbed it between my legs, on my clit, I even put my finger in a little bit, and I came."

"Holy fuck."

"Just the sight of him cumming made me so hot, and I actually folded the towel and put it in my handbag.. I took it back to my hotel room."

"You did what?"

I brought it back to my room. I kissed him goodnight and we thanked each other, and I went back to the hotel room.

"With his cum towel?" Matthew sounded vulgar.

"I prefer to think of it as the love towel," Eva giggled.

"What did you do with it?" Matthew asked.

Eva was silent for a moment, considering her words. "I used it like a baby blankie. I woke up in the middle of the night and smelled it and masturbated. It was like heroin."

Matthew laughed. "Do you still have it?"

"Wouldn't you like to see it huh?"

Matthew got serious. "Do you?"

"Do or don't, does it matter?" Eva teased. "I still have more to tell you about."

"Okay, go on."

"The next morning I'm up pretty early and there's a soft little knock on the door as I'm in the bathroom getting ready. All I have on is my hotel robe, I'd just taken a shower. I'm all frustrated wondering who could be bothering me this early. Imagine my surprise when I look through the peephole and it's Ken? So I ask if anybody is with him and he says he's alone, so I let him in."

"Of course part of me is just a bundle of nerves, and he hands me the rose, saying I forgot it from the night before. Anyway after letting him in and he sees me in my robe and asks if he should leave. I tell him to take a seat, I'll be ready in a few minutes. He comes over and sits down at this little chair they have off to the side. We exchange pleasantries, but of course there is this elephant in the room. Part of me is really afraid to lead him on, but I want to lead him on, I just don't know where it's all going to end."

"So I'm in the bathroom and I get this wicked thought which I reconsidered for maybe half a second but it was too good. I walk over to him, keep in mind I'm in this nice soft cotton robe, only held together with a little rope belt thingy, it's extremely low cut, I have no bra, and the only thing keeping him from seeing my ass or you know, between my legs is this little flap. So I walk up to him, and I ask him if he thinks I need to shave my legs. I lift up one foot and put it on the side of the chair he's sitting on, and I ask him to feel my bare leg. I had goosebumps, but I didn't care. I'm just feeling the cool air on my private parts and his hand reached out and strokes my calf. I'm holding the flap, pulling it over so he can't see all the way up my robe. He tells me it feels fine, so I ask him to feel all of my married leg, and he says 'Excuse me?' and I tell him he heard me, why doesn't he give it a go?"

Matthew coughed nervously.

"So he puts both hands on my leg, one on each side, and he slowly pushed up, feeling my skin, no hose, bare, just skin on skin and he slides his hand all the way up, and then underneath, which I really didn't expect, but it was a nice feeling, because he's basically feeling my ass cheek, and with one hand he touches my ass, back there," Eva could barely say it, her voice soft, "and my lips, you know.."

"He touched your asshole and your pussy?" Matthew, the guy, unafraid to just say it.

Eva nodded, "But I had to get ready, I couldn't do much with him, so I told him if he wanted to play with himself again, I wouldn't mind. I even gave him the love towel. I don't think he even noticed." Eva chuckled.

"So he jacked off for you?"

"I didn't watch it all, I had to get dressed in the bathroom, I still didn't want him to just get all the milk for free if you know what I mean."

"You have tremendous self control," Matthew said, Eva couldn't tell if he was being sarcastic.

"We had to work!"

"The way you describe it, I would have given him a blowjob," Matthew joked, "Fuck this story is hot."

"Do you think you would?" Eva was serious as she asked.

"What?" Matthew asked.

"Give him a blowjob? He might go for it." Eva grinned.

"Shut up." Matthew answered.

"That would be hot, all you guys want us to do a lesbian thing. I want to see you suck Ken's cock," she sipped more ice water, "Or he could suck yours. You two figure it out."

"Go on, what the fuck happened?" Matthew pretended to be annoyed at her comment.

"So that day was nice. We had to work, but the client brought us to a Diamondbacks game and we all had a good time."

"Did you do anything that night?" Matthew asked.

"No, it's funny. It was more of a group event and we got in kind of late, and people were around so we told each other we were going to bed and we stuck to it."

"Love towel action?" Matthew teased.