Eva's Dark Longing Ch. 03

Story Info
Eva begins her first night of training.
4.5k words
4.59
42.7k
4

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/16/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
balsam moon
balsam moon
20 Followers

Anthony and Eva lay for hours talking after that first taste. Anthony never did reveal what exactly it was that inspired his actions, but Eva had her suspicions, still. That night, Eva lay with her limbs wrapped around Anthony's strong body and fell into a very deep and satisfied sleep as she envisioned herself as his slave. The following morning, when Eva awoke, she touched her neck, where the collar no longer embraced, and sat on the bed, thinking back to the events that took place right in that same room the night before. She blushed at how aroused Anthony made her, and what a slut she acted like for him. Her nipples stood erect as she played everything back in her mind and her clit throbbed in remembering. She wasn't sure where this was all going to lead, but she knew she wanted more than just a taste. Eva found herself stroking her clit as she sat on the edge of the bed before she realized she had better get moving if she were going to make it to the office in time.

Eva slipped on her robe and headed to the kitchen to find a single red rose bud next to a plate with cuts of fresh melon and strawberries. Anthony had already left the house, leaving behind his usual endearing note to wish Eva a good day. If Eva hadn't known better, she would have thought it was all a blissful dream. The small welts that still burned on her sensitive posterior told her differently.

In the days following their sojourn, the dynamic between Anthony and her had remained pretty much the same as it had been before their first exchange. Anthony returned to working his night shift the following evening, leaving Eva to wonder if that night was a passing whim on Anthony's part. Eva returned to old habits and sank back into Cecilia's book, and found herself once again burning with inspiration. Eva still wrote in her diary; however this time, Eva hoped Anthony was going to read it. Eva continued this for many nights and went to great lengths to find not-so-subtle hiding places for her diary, that she knew Anthony would stumble across. After a few weeks of this with no response from Anthony, Eva was beginning to lose sight that her Master would make his return.

Anthony, on the other hand, knew precisely what he wanted with Eva. Her diary had become fodder for his thoughts, but he wanted to remain in the driver seat. He loved every minute of watching Eva sweat it out. Eva, meanwhile, watched Anthony like a hawk every moment they were together, and while she thought he was oblivious, Anthony read her signals clearly. He knew Eva was suspect to his voyeuristic reading that first night, so he made sure that however Eva left her diary was exactly as she would find it. Anthony would wait until Eva was fast asleep before he would peek at her most secret thoughts, masking his throbbing hard on with pillows when he returned to bed. Eva, a very deep sleeper, was never the wiser. Meanwhile, Eva grew impatient as she had finished the novel Cecilia gave her and was left with only her memory of Anthony's first dominance, and her own written thoughts to fuel her fantasies. Eva's times of self pleasure were becoming bitter-sweet.

Almost a month went by before Eva and Anthony finally had an evening off together. Eva had planned for days; purchasing sultry lingerie, stockings and a new dress for the occasion. Eva had hoped that Anthony would take her out, but would have been just as satisfied staying in with take-out, so long as they were together. When that evening finally came, Eva broke speed limits driving home from work and was devastated when Anthony's car wasn't in their driveway. Eva entered the dark house and sulked. She hung her keys, dropped the mail on the kitchen counter and made her way to the bathroom for a good soak. Eva was nearing a breaking point.

While the tub filled with steaming water, Eva added her favorite lavender bath salts to try and sooth her nerves. Eva stood before the full length mirror in the bedroom and pinned her locks in a loose knot on her head. She stripped off her frumpy office attire and inspected her form in the mirror. The insecurities about her curvy body, that she constantly battled, managed to creep up once again as she scowled at her image. Eva stepped into the tub and sank down to her chin, letting the aroma of the lavender still her thoughts and sooth her anguished spirit.

Anthony pulled into the driveway, taking note that the only light in the house came from the bathroom window. He had been out making preparations for their first night off together in a while and had tried his hardest to get home before Eva. Anthony prayed he hadn't blown it. Anthony entered the house and made his way to the hall. Eva's eyes were closed when Anthony slipped through the bathroom door. She hadn't heard him pull up, nor did she notice his presence next to the tub and was startled by him when she opened her eyes.

Anthony placed his finger on Eva's pouting lips to quiet her before she spoke. Anthony smiled a sweet smile as He picked up the sponge and Eva's leg and gently washed, beginning with her scarlet painted toes, down her shapely leg until his hand was submerged and grazing the soft curls of Eva's mound. Anthony's awakening cock twitched in his pants as Eva let out a deep sigh. Anthony continued with her other leg and then her arms. Eva wanted to tell him how disappointed she was when he wasn't home. She was bursting to pour her soul out to him; to tell him all of her dark fantasies since that first taste. Anthony sensed Eva's frustration by the furrow in her brow and stifled a chuckle. Anthony lifted Eva to her feet, toweled her off tenderly and hit the release on the tub drain before taking her hand and leading her, naked, into the bedroom. It was then that Anthony broke his silence.

" I have something for you, little girl, but first we must put these on you..." Anthony said as he reached to his drawer and pulled out the four leather cuffs from the first night. Eva had to swallow her squeal of delight.

Anthony placed the cuffs on Eva's wrists and ankles and led her to the bed where he instructed her to sit on the edge. Anthony produced a brand new collar, this one looking much less like that meant for an animal. It was an ornate, crafted black leather choker with intricate silver chains that came together at a double ring in the front. On the back of the collar, Anthony's initials were carved into the hide. Eva was as giddy as a little girl, but maintained her composure. She didn't want to seem too wanton or greedy. "Now, this collar is more befitting such a sensual pet" Anthony spoke softly as he placed it around Eva's neck. Eva let out a contented sigh as she touched the collar.

Without any more words, Anthony forcefully tossed Eva onto her back. She found her self scrambling to the head of the bed feigning distress until Anthony pushed her down and ran his warm velvet tongue from Eva's soft, feminine tummy through the valley between her ample breasts. Eva yielded and arched her back in offering as her large pink nipples became erect under the touch of Anthony's searching mouth. She raised her hips to meet Anthony's denim clad erection in vain; he was just far enough out of her reach. Anthony had pinned Eva's wrists to the bed on either side of her and she let out a small cry of protest as she struggled and wiggled under his weight.

"Remember, the word is ' purple' if it gets to be too much for you, love" Anthony whispered breathless into Eva's ear. She nodded in acknowledgment.

Anthony grabbed a cord from the left side of the bed and hooked it to Eva's wrist. Eva's smokey green eyes shone wide as she watched Anthony repeat the restraint with her right wrist. He smiled and softly kissed Eva's pouting lips before sliding down to attach identical cords to Eva's ankles, leaving her spread eagle on their bed. Anthony stood over and watched as Eva tested the strength of the cords which she discovered were hooked to strong anchors Anthony had bolted into the floor before their first interlude.

Eva was agonized by her arousal and tense with anticipation as Anthony loomed over her, looking deeply into her eyes, he asked " Do you trust me Eva?" Eva began to fidget, curious to why he would ask such a question. She apprehensively nodded and Anthony left the room.

"Where are you going? Don't leave me alone like this!" Eva loudly pleaded as Anthony took his leave.

"You'll see...I'll just be in the next room." Anthony replied with a chuckle.

Eva lay on their bed, her charms exposed to the chilly dusk air from the open window, for what seemed like an hour. Anthony returned with his arms loaded with assorted toiletries, most in new packaging but some Eva had recognized from her own vanity. He placed the items on Eva's dresser and turned to look at his bound delight in the sparsely lit room. The scent of Eva's lust was unmistakable upon entering the room. It hung in the air like a heady incense, sweet and musky. Anthony returned to Eva's side and asked her again "Eva, do you trust me?"

"Yes, I trust you Anthony!" Eva exclaimed, irritated.

With that he laughed and slipped a blindfold under her head and over her eyes, shutting out what dim light was left.

"No, no, no! I want to see you Anthony! Please no blindfold! " Eva wailed and began to pull at her binds. She heard the flick of the light switch being turned on, however Anthony ignored her plea. She knew what needed to be said to put Anthony's advances to a stop.

Eva felt Anthony's hand beneath her ass, motioning for her to lift up. Reluctantly she did so and felt a soft terry towel being placed beneath her. Eva felt the weight of Anthony sitting on the lower edge of the bed near her hip and felt his breath, moist and warm on her belly as he massaged a foamy lather into Eva's mound. She couldn't see a thing, but her every inch of her flesh felt Anthony's slightest touch. "What are you doing?" Eva implored, breathless at the sensation of his skilled fingers tending to her sex.

"Grooming you, my pet" Anthony said with a grin.

Eva began to struggle within her restraints again, only to be stunned by a sound slap to her right breast. Eva let out a yelp, but her erect nipple and the flow from her moistened cunt betrayed her.

"Nothing more out of you or not only will you not be able to see, but you won't be able to speak and you surely will not be able to sit on your reddened ass, do you understand?" Anthony hissed.

"Yes." Eva meekly replied, knowing she did not want to be gagged as well.

"You forget your manners so soon little girl. Yes what?" Anthony taunted.

"Yes, Sir, I'm sorry Sir" Eva replied in earnest.

Anthony finished preparing the auburn curls of Eva's nether lips, took a straight razor, and started to shave the area just above Eva's cleft. Eva suppressed a whimper as Anthony expertly maneuvered the razor around her labia. Anthony felt Eva's thighs twitch and tense against her fetters as he steadied his arm to shave around her tender folds. Eva's chest was heaving, but she made not a peep. She felt so humiliated to have a man, no matter that it was her husband, performing such an intimate task. At the same time, however, the flow of her arousal was mixing with the lather, sending a milky stream into the crack of her ass. It was a sweet conflict of emotions that ran through her psyche. Above all else, she knew one flinch could end the evening in a disastrous way. Anthony was shaving off the last stray hairs when he made his first expectations of her clear.

"You are to keep up with this every day." "You are to be smooth shaven of all body hair at all times, do you understand?" Anthony queried.

"Yes, Sir" Eva said, faltering slightly.

"I strongly suggest you use this lotion, which I'll leave for you on your vanity, for after shaving. I don't want to see bumps and I will pluck any strays if I see them." Anthony went on. After he finished, Anthony smoothed the creamy lotion on Eva's mons to sooth her newly shaven skin. With a swift, stinging slap to Eva's freshly shaven pussy, Anthony arose, toweled off the wetness from between Eva's legs, dimmed the lights once again and removed her blind fold..

Anthony went to Eva's vanity and removed a package that she was not able to make out in the dim lighting. Eva strained her eyes watching as He unwrapped the plastic, revealing black lace top thigh-high stockings. He moved to the bed and unfastened Eva's left ankle, and gingerly unrolled the first of the pair onto Eva's creamy calf and thigh. Anthony re-attached Eva's left leg and repeated with the right, inspecting his work after.

"Yes you do look so inviting, Eva." Anthony whispered, almost under his breath. "I'm wondering if I should show you off tonight or keep you all to myself." The glint in his eye spoke of delicious depravity.

Anthony again sat next to Eva on the bed and stroked her cheek, allowing his fingers to meander down to her collar bone, sending goose bumps all over Eva's flesh. Anthony set out to explain to Eva the details of what would be her new role. He planned to do this over the course of their evening.

"Since you've been so kind to leave your diary in places that I can read it, I have taken that liberty, as you can obviously see." Anthony said with a grin as he watched a blush envelop Eva's entire body.

Anthony's tone grew serious "Now we need to discuss what it is that I want, and if you agree to my conditions, I will show you pleasures unlike anything you've ever experienced."

"First rule, you are to have a collar on at all times. The one you have on now is only for when we are alone together. I have another discreet collar that I will place on your neck every day, before you have to go to work in the morning, after your morning duties of course." Anthony continued.

"Morning duties?" Eva queried sheepishly.

"Yes, upon awakening, I expect those pretty full lips of yours to be wrapped around my cock. This will be every morning unless I tell you otherwise." "If you forget, you will be reminded once. Don't let me have to remind you more than once, or your sweet porcelain ass will be a lovely cherry red when I'm through, so that all of your co-workers will wonder why you fidget in your seat." Anthony said , with humor in his voice, so that Eva didn't quite know if he was serious.

"When you arrive home from work, you are to go directly to the bathroom and shower and make sure this is groomed" Anthony said as he stroked Eva's now bare nether lips, sending ripples of pleasure through her.

Anthony continued: "You are not to wear any clothes from that point on, unless we are expecting guests or I have laid something out for you. Oh, and I suggest you keep a robe by the door in case of unexpected visitors." Anthony continued; "If I am home when you finish grooming, you will present yourself before me on your knees for inspection and to have your wrist and ankle cuffs placed."

"If I am not home, you are to check the notepad on the refrigerator for my instructions." Anthony paused to kiss Eva gently on her trembling lips. She wasn't afraid, yet the adrenaline coursed through her like fire.

Lingering close to Eva's face Anthony informed her softly "You will be my property Eva, should you agree to my terms. The only thing that will end that role at any time, would be for you to hand me your collar yourself and tell me that it is over. We will then go back to our conventional married life together as if nothing ever changed, and I will love you no less for it." Eva feverishly craned her neck to kiss Anthony, and in response, Anthony gripped Eva's hair tightly, and claimed her mouth with his.

"I took the liberty of ordering take out for dinner. Here, I can fill you in on all of the details of your new responsibilities and you may ask me any questions that arise." Anthony stated as he casually rummaged through Eva's closet full of conservative clothes. Eva's mind raced. She wondered to herself what possibly could he have meant by new responsibilities? Anthony produced a pair of stiletto heels that Eva had purchased on a whim months ago, but never was daring enough to wear them.

"What I lay out for you is precisely what you will wear...nothing more." Anthony told Eva with a wink. Eva took note that he had not laid out any clothing, save the heels and the thigh highs he had already put her in. She started to ask him if she were to go naked tonight, but thought better of it.

"I am going to unhook your binds. Do your hair and makeup and meet me downstairs in exactly 45 minutes." Anthony said as he started to un-tether Eva's ankles. After Eva was released, Anthony walked out, leaving Eva to stare at her reflection in the full length mirror.

"But what about a blouse? or panties?" Eva shouted down the hall after Anthony.

"Precisely what I lay out for you and NOTHING more!" Anthony loudly reminded.

Eva strode clumsily into the bathroom with blood rushing back into her limbs only to find that her makeup pallet was laid out for her already. Gone were her dainty pink lipstick colors: replaced by bold red's and burgundies. Eva began the task of applying her makeup, trying to be as subtle as possible with the dark eye makeup, knowing that the dark lipstick would make her already alabaster skin look ghostly. Eva pulled her hair up into a french twist and dabbed perfume behind her ears before inspecting herself in the mirror. What she saw shocked and aroused her all at once. While much more of her was exposed than her liking, Eva was dripping with sensuality. Her face painted in a manner reserved for a pin up girl, was aglow and flushed with her arousal. Eva stood gazing at her reflection for a few minutes, fussing with her hair and making sure everything was perfect. She knew it was getting to be time to go downstairs, and Anthony would be beaconing soon.

Eva carefully navigated her way out to Anthony who sat waiting for her in the easy chair in the study. He didn't have to say a word for Eva to know he was pleased, his agape jaw spoke volumes. With a little more confidence than she had when she first stepped into her heels, Eva strode over to Anthony and stood in front of him awaiting his inspection and approval. Anthony stood up and attached a leash to Eva's collar, drawing her closer to him.

Anthony took Eva's wrists and attached the leather cuffs to one and other. Eva looked at Anthony inquisitively, and as if reading her mind, Anthony explained " I need an appetizer before we eat." With that he led Eva to the dining room where he instructed her to lean over the table and stretch her arms out above her head. Eva did as she was told and found Anthony attaching her wrist cuffs to restraints anchored on the other side of the table. As he tightened her fetters, Anthony was sure to rub against Eva's protruding derriere so that she felt the steel of his cock pressing through his pants. Anthony cupped Eva's mound from behind and felt the warm wet flow of her arousal as her body trembled. Eva could not see behind her due to the angle at which she was restrained, but she heard the zipper of a bag and when she felt Anthony behind her again she could smell new leather.

Eva strained to look over her shoulder to no avail until Anthony straightened her head for her to face forward. She began to speak only to be silenced. Anthony ran the implement across Eva's bare skin. She could feel the thick leather straps and she began to fidget. When she heard the whir, she braced herself for what was sure to be a very sharp sting only to find that it was more of a pleasant thud which sent a warm rush to her already engorged sex.

"Now, little girl, I'd like you to guess what this is that I am using on you right now." Anthony continued to run the hide straps gently across the small of Eva's back and then along the backs of her thighs. With another whir, Eva braced herself again. This time the blow was harder, but still not unbearable.

balsam moon
balsam moon
20 Followers
12