Eva's Dark Longing Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
balsam moon
balsam moon
20 Followers

"Is it a whip, Sir?" Eva hoped she had at least come close.

Another whir; this time, Anthony used a great deal more force, eliciting a squeal from Eva upon it's landing.

"Yes, Eva, it is a type of whip. This is what's called a flogger. They come in all shapes and sizes and you will come to know this toy well. In fact you will be well acquainted with a lot of new toys during your training, and by the time you are done, you will be able to call which one I am using before you even see it."

Anthony lay a few more sharp strokes to Eva's thighs before putting the flogger on the table. He didn't want to overwhelm her , not yet anyway. Eva ached, not only on her posterior where the leather kissed, but in her loins. Panting, Eva was still having a hard time understanding how something meant to cause pain was arousing her so deeply. Anthony once again cupped her sex and she herself was amazed at the flow of juices that trailed down her inner thighs. Eva heard a zipper again, and this time, as she desperately hoped, it was his jeans. She was surprised when Anthony kicked her legs apart wider, and even more surprised to see that he was attaching something in between her ankles. It was what seemed to be a dowel with an eye hook in each end. It was clearly homemade, but as she soon found out, kept her legs spread nicely none the less.

Anthony pushed Eva's upper body down so that she lay flat against the table; her ass positioned lewdly in the air, and her pussy spread, inviting and open to Anthony. Eva let out a soft moan as she felt the tip of Anthony's cock prying her lips, teasing just the inside of her velvet folds. Anthony rubbed his cock hard against Eva's clit so that her hips rocked in rhythm with him and then ran it down her soaking slit again, just slightly poking into her tight rosebud.

"Now remember, you are not to come until I say so, little girl." Anthony said and positioned his cock just inside her engorged lips, just before plunging in to the hilt.

Eva let out a throaty moan and her muscles tightened around Anthony's cock. Anthony slowly pulled out until he had almost completely withdrawn and then paused a moment before slamming his hard cock, once again deep inside Eva. This time Anthony held still and let Eva feel him throb inside of her. She began to wiggle her hips and arch her back only to have Anthony push her forcefully back down.

"Hold still!" he growled and slapped Eva on her ass, releasing a torrent of wetness from her stuffed sex.

Eva was in a frenzy, she knew it would only be a few more strokes of Anthony's cock before she exploded in climax and she wanted to come so badly now.

"Please Sir, I need to come! Please! Please fuck me Sir!" Eva pleaded hungrily.

"No, little girl...don't be greedy. You'll come when I want you to and not a second sooner."Anthony said slowly pumping into Eva's sex. Anthony reached around Eva's hips and with his thumb circled her clit and with his other arm pressed her hard into the table. Eva was grunting with need, no longer able to form words to plead for release.

Anthony knew in his mind exactly what he was doing when he pulled out with a deep growl and doused Eva's bare back with his seed. Eva let out a wail. The ache in her pussy was now a deep pain inside her. Writhing on the table, Eva tried desperately to grind her mound onto something only to have find her hair in Anthony's grips as her wrists and ankle cuffs were being detached from their anchors. Anthony led Eva to the floor, onto her knees in front of him where he pried his still semi-erect cock between Eva's lips.

"Clean you Masters cock, little girl" Anthony said as he thrust into Eva's mouth. Eva voraciously licked and sucked Anthony's cock, milking the last drops of his load into her throat and then bathed his balls with her tongue. Before Eva's hands could search out her needy clit, Anthony pulled her to her feet and held her tight to his body, cradling her head against his chest. Eva's body succumbed to the rush of emotions she felt and she became weightless in Anthony's arms.

"You did that so well little girl, you please me so much." Anthony whispered into Eva's ear. Her knees went weak beneath her, but Anthony held her firm. Anthony, still supporting Eva's weight, led her slowly to the living room where he had laid out large pillows on the floor for them to recline. The merlot was already poured and the Italian take-out arranged on their best china. Anthony sat first and Eva took her place beside him. She hadn't realized just how famished she was , becoming almost barbaric as she ate. Her arousal, evident from the moist spot on the floor, had not waned. Anthony watched Eva with a smile as she washed down the first few bites with her wine and thought carefully before he began to speak again.

To be continued...

balsam moon
balsam moon
20 Followers
12