Eva's Education

Story Info
Two guy like the same college student.
7.7k words
4.11
71k
20
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zilchie
Zilchie
3 Followers

Summary: Two guys are interested in Eva.

***

Eva often studied when the other student partied. She didn't care what people said about her. She wasn't a party-girl and didn't feel the need to be one. Sometimes it was hard to concentrate with her roommates around. Both girls were the bubbly type. Eva was more serious and quiet. It could be said that she was a little shy but Eva would never admit it. Her seriousness was often seen as her being rude, maybe even dull. It just took Eva a long time to open up to people.

She was used to those who were close to her leaving. It started with her father taking off before she was born. She never had any contact with him and she didn't care. As far as she was concerned, he was just a sperm donor.

In high school, Eva had two serious relationships. Both ended with them cheating on Eva. Looking back, Eva saw what happened. They wanted a girl who would have sex with them. That girl didn't turn out to be Eva. She wasn't a prude but she wasn't about to change herself just because a boy couldn't keep his mind out of the gutter. When she broke up with her second boyfriend - just before graduation - Eva decided she didn't need to date. She'd keep that promise to herself for over a year.

Here she was settled into her sophomore year of college and she hadn't gone on a real date yet. That's not to say she didn't have anyone asking her out. She did go out with her roommates and friends as a group.

There was Sam. He was a professor's son and on the dean's list. He was an ideal student and very popular. He often followed her around campus. She wasn't really afraid of him. At first, she thought he only wanted to be friends. Although Eva was quiet smart, she was rather naïve about how appealing she was to guys. They talked, or rather, he talked and she listened. They'd even gone out for coffee. When he started hinting at wanting more, she put a stop to things. He didn't like that idea; he continued to pursue Eva.

Then there was Tyler. He didn't look like he belonged on a college campus. He was smart but Violet thought he would fit in better with a biker gang. She didn't know why Tyler, or Sam, would be interested in her.

Eva thought she was too ordinary, too plain. She thought her shoulder length, straight brown hair was a mousy shade of brown. She thought it was weird to have blue eyes. She even thought her figure was average, if not smaller than average. There was nothing special about her.

However, Eva underestimated herself. Yes, her hair was brown but it was more of a warm chocolate brown. Her large blue eyes contrasted well against her hair. As far as her figure being smaller than average, it fit perfectly for her petite frame. She'd never be confused for an exotic beauty. Nevertheless, with her natural looks, she had the simple girl-next-door kind of beauty.

***

Tyler leaned over and kissed Eva. Pulling away she said, "I'm sorry but I'm not looking to start a relationship." She went back to her book.

"Who said anything about having a relationship? I just wanted to have some fun. Isn't that what we're supposed to do in college?"

Eva shook her head in disbelief. "I thought we were here to learn."

"Can't we learn about each other? Look, I'm not proposing marriage, just some fun."

Eva hated to admit that Tyler was good looking. She even liked his tattoos, something she didn't usually like. She'd heard about him, that he's had some wild nights. Even though he was nice to her, she was scared of his reputation. She also hated to admit that she liked that kiss.

***

They continued to kiss. They were supposed to be studying but they forgot all about that. His hand slid down to her waist. He pulled her closer to him. She ran her fingers through his hair. The kisses were getting more passionate. His hand slid back up her body. He cupped her breast. She moaned slightly. It's been a long time since she's been touched like this. She forgot how good it felt.

"How far have you gone?" asked Dylan after Eva pulled away.

Eva blushed, "Just some touching ...through clothes, nothing serious. You must think I'm a freak. I'm nineteen and I haven't done much more than kiss."

"You're not a freak some people are just ready later than most."

"You think I'm a freak."

"No, I don't but I'd like to ...give you some lessons."

"Is that your subtle way of saying to have sex with me?"

"I'm not going to lie to you. I'd love to have sex with you, but I won't do anymore than you're ready for."

Eva snorted her disbelief and rolled her eyes. "You ...want to have sex ...with me? Yeah, right."

"Of course, I do. I want to have wild, passionate sex with you. I'm sure most guys wouldn't mind rolling in the sheets with you."

She couldn't believe Tyler was talking like that and he didn't seem embarrassed. Eva on the other hand, couldn't keep her face from getting red. "I'm not that kind of girl. Guys don't look at me like that."

"You're a girl, so of course guys look at you like that; you have all the right holes." Eva's eyes widened. She couldn't believe he said that. Tyler can't help but smile at her embarrassment. She looked so cute. "But like I said, I won't do anymore than you're ready for. I'm not just looking for a quick fuck. If I was, I could turn to other girls. I'm not looking for a serious relationship either, but I do want to get to know you."

***

Tyler's hand slipped down between their bodies. They both thought it was very fortunate that she wore a skirt. Putting his hand up her skirt, she shivered. He touched her damp panties and smiled. He pushed aside the fabric, touching her delicate flesh. A gasp caught in Eva's throat. She was surprised by how good it felt to have someone touch her there.

Being alone and with no thoughts of ever being with a guy, she's touched herself and sometimes used a vibrator. She'd ordered a dildo but she was too afraid to use it. It took awhile for her to come by her own hands.

Tyler touched and teased her, making her nerves tingle with excitement. When he thought she was ready, he pushed his finger between her delicate folds. She had a sharp intake of air. It felt weird having his finger entering her. At the same time, it felt amazing. He pushed his finger deeper inside her. He pumped his finger in and out of her, sometimes changing the pace. All the while, they kissed passionately.

Eva shuddered with delight. "I-I didn't know ...it'd feel ...so ...oh ...this ...good." Teasing her clit, Tyler got the reaction he was waiting for. Eva's hips gyrated as she moaned. The things he did to her were exhilarating. She cried out as her body tightened and slight spasms shook her.

***

They kissed passionately, their tongues wrestling. Eva felt the heat building in her core, between her legs. She decided that Tyler's waited long enough and so had she, she was ready. Between kisses she said, "I'm ready."

"What?"

Breathlessly she said, "I'm ready. I want you. I need you. I need to feel you, inside me."

Tyler couldn't believe his ears. He's wanted to be with her soon after they started seeing each other but she wasn't ready. He'd like nothing more than to push himself into her but he needed to know she was sure. "You sure?"

Instead of answering with words, she kissed him fervently. He took her answer to be yes. He groped her body through her clothes as he kissed her neck. The way she threw back her head and moaned almost drove him crazy. They had too many clothes on. They began pealing off each other's clothes. They're down to their underwear but still nowhere closer to the bedroom. He hooked his arm under her knees and lifted her into his arms. They kissed ardently as his carried her to his bed.

The tenting of his boxers left little doubt that he was ready but he asked her once more if she was sure. She surprised him by grabbing him through his boxers. "I want this inside me."

Not needing a second invitation, Tyler laid her back on his bed. Her skin tingled with anticipation. He pulled off her bra. He'd never get over how beautiful she was. He cupped and caressed her breasts. He watched her wiggle with pleasure. She gasped when his mouth latched onto her breast. He ran his tongue over and around her firm nipple. As he did this, he slid his hand passed her lacy panties. He slipped a finger into her making her catch her breath. He loved making her body react to his touch. He teased her nipple and she squealed with delight.

Tyler pulled back to look at her. He thought she looked gorgeous lying on his bed with her skin flushed. She moaned, "More ...please." Eva helped him slide her panties down her legs. She looked beautiful and desirable lying naked on his bed. He was so impatient to have her; he had to remember to slow things down some. She's a virgin and he didn't want to hurt her. He took off his boxers and put on a condom.

Eva looked both excited and nervous as she watched him. To try to ease her fears, he tenderly caressed her. "I'll be gentle. Let me know any time if you want to stop, okay?"

"I want this, I want you." She parted her legs some, inviting him in. Tyler gently spread Eva's legs some more. He settled himself between her legs, being careful not to put his full weight on her. He rubbed his shaft along her opening. Eva squirmed slightly but didn't try to stop him; this was what she wanted.

With one hand, Tyler rubbed her rigid nipple with his thumb. With his other hand, he guided his member. His tip pushed open her delicate flesh. There was slight resistance but she opened around him like a flower. Eva's breath caught in her throat, feeling him enter her. She didn't know what to expect but it wasn't as she imagined. He was thicker and harder than she'd anticipated. He continued to push himself slowly in. She could feel him entering her; it was so sensual. She felt him stretching her flesh. It hurt some but she wanted this. When he reached her barrier, he pushed a little harder, breaking it. She winced in discomfort.

Concerned, he asked, "You okay? You want me to stop?"

"I'm fine. Just, just give me ...a moment," said Eva breathless.

Tyler waited for her. As he did, he continued to fondle her breast. Gradually, pleasure took over the pain. It was as if her body was blossoming. She wanted to feel more. Thrusting her hips slightly, she took in more of him. "More ..."

To please her, he slowly pushed himself all the way into her. She was so tight. He gave her some more time to adjust. She had all of him inside her, all seven inches.

Eva thought it felt so strange and amazing having something, somebody inside her. She never imagined it'd feel like this. He was so hard and so thick.

"You okay? I'll try to be as gentle as I can." Holding her breath, she nodded. He pulled out and slowly entered her again. He continued in this manner, gradually increasing his pace and the force of his thrusts. It didn't take long for her to join him. She thrust her hips with him. She couldn't match his pace but it still felt amazing.

There was a tangle of limbs and sheets as they continued their sensual dance. Eva stretched out, arching her back. The powerful sensations Tyler was making her feel intensified. She moaned as her hands clutched his back. She dug her fingers into his flesh as the pace of his thrusts increased.

Eva had trouble catching her breath. Her body tingled as though it was on fire. Every nerve was fully charged. Tyler knew how to make her whole body feel alive.

Both were panting for air and sweaty, Tyler gathered Eva into his arms. "Are you okay? I didn't hurt you too much, did I?"

She shook her head. "No, I'm okay. That ...wow ...I had no idea it felt like that," Eva said, still a little breathless.

Eva didn't know why she waited so long to be with Tyler. He was experienced but gentle and patient. He showed her how wonderful and exciting it could be. They fell asleep holding each other.

Tyler was the first one to wake up. He liked watching Eva sleep. She was so peaceful. She had a simple innocence about her. Slowly, Eva began to walk up. Looking down at her in his arms, he said, "Morning."

Eva looked up at Tyler. Remembering what they did, she smiled. "Good morning."

"How are you doing?" He's truly concerned about her well-being.

"I'm okay. I'm a little sore but I'm okay. I'm kinda hungry."

"You're hungry?"

"Yeah, we had quite a workout last night. I want food but I wouldn't mind doing that again." Eva's melodious laughter filled the room as she laughed at Tyler's expression.

***

Tyler pulled Eva into the shadows. They didn't really want to go to the party. They could have a party for two, right here. They were hidden from the main pathway so no one would see them. Tyler loved the way the soft moonlight made Eva's skin glow. She looked like a goddess. They kissed with increasing passion as their hands explored their bodies. They were both glad that Eva decided to wear a flowing skirt; it made getting to her easier. If someone came along, they didn't have to worry about anything being exposed.

Eva smiled as Tyler's hand snaked down between them. Her smile broadened when he pushed his fingers into her. They'd never done anything more than kissing in public and that wasn't very often. There was something so thrilling, so exciting, so erotic about doing this in public.

Now that Eva was sexually active with Tyler, she couldn't get enough. Every date involved some sort of sexual act if not sex. They at least explored each other's bodies. Sometimes he'd only finger her or she'd give him a blowjob. She'd surprised him by how adventurous she was sometimes. Eva was still shy but occasionally she liked trying different positions.

Eva looked at Tyler with lust in her eyes. She wanted more; she needed more. Tyler questioned her; they could go to whoever's place was closest. No, she needed him now. Glancing around and not seeing anyone, he didn't hesitate. He undid his pants as she slipped off her panties. They were both ready. He lifted up her petite form and pushed her back against the wall. She wrapped her legs around him. Supporting her by her ass, he entered her. He thrust into her quickly. They had to be fast about this so they wouldn't be caught. Eva held on to Tyler, gasping for air. This was amazing and it didn't take long for both of them to come.

***

Sam stood there angry. He couldn't believe he just saw "his" Eva making out like that. Yea, he liked to watch porn but he wasn't voyeuristic. He didn't like that he got off watching Eva. He wanted to be with, to have Eva all to himself. He stood there starring at the spot where Eva and Tyler had been.

He wanted to be the one to touch her like that. He wanted to kiss her and touch her. He wanted to slip his fingers into her as Tyler did. He wanted to be the one who shoved her back against the wall. He wanted her to wrap her legs around him as he buried his cock into her. He wanted to feel her naked body against his. He wanted to make her pant and scream his name. He wanted all of that but Eva always said she didn't want any type of relationship other than friendship and she didn't really want that either.

Even after she said this repeatedly, Sam saw them together. Eva was letting Tyler bang her like she was a common whore. Why would Eva do that? He could only think of one reason - she lied to him. She lied to him that she didn't want sex. The more he thought about it, the angrier he got. He had to make her pay for lying to him and making him look like a fool.

***

Sam watch Eva's place. He knew no one was home. He watched Tyler drop her off at her house. He scowled; they'd probably just had sex again. He hated the thought of any other man touching "his" girl. That's what she was in his mind, his girl. He gave her sometime to get settled. He went up and knocked on her front door. When Eva answered the door, her expression quickly changed. "Were you expecting someone else? Were you expecting Tyler to come back?"

Eva quickly recovered. "No, I'm just surprised to see you. I haven't seen you much lately."

"Could I come in?"

For some reason, Eva doesn't want to let him in, she doesn't know why. She's always felt a sense of desperation from him but this time it's stronger and there was something else there. She didn't know why she felt that way but she wanted to send him away. "Sorry, the house is a mess. You'd think with three girls living here it wouldn't get that messy."

"It'll just be for a few minutes and I won't mind the mess." He pushed his way through the door.

"Sam?!"

He looked around the living room. Other than some magazines scattered on the couch, it wasn't a mess. She'd lied to him again. He doesn't show his anger. "Doesn't look messy to me but girls must have different standards than guys."

"Uh, Sam, I'm sorry but I have to get ready for work so you'll have to leave."

"I thought you didn't have to work until later. Don't you usually work in the afternoon?"

Going to work early was just an excuse to get him to leave. Eva's surprised that he knew her work schedule. She tried to hide her surprise. "I, um, yeah, usually I do but someone called in."

Sam smiled as he turned away from her. She'd tried to hide her surprise but he saw it. "A chance to get some more money?"

"Yeah, expenses have a way of adding up. So ... what did you need?" Eva wondered why he was there. She didn't really care; she wanted him to leave. "I need to get ready."

"Okay, of course. I was gonna ask you something but could I have a drink of water before I leave?"

Eva didn't want to give him anything but if it got him to leave, she'd do it. "Um, uh, o-okay, just a minute. Wait here." She went into the kitchen to get his water. He startled her by following her to the kitchen. Surprised, she dropped the plastic glass in the sink. 'Damn, how I have to start over.' "I thought I told you to wait there."

"I came to see if you needed any help."

"It's a glass of water. It's not that hard to get."

"True, but you did have some trouble."

"I didn't know you'd followed me." Sam stood next to her by the sink. He put his hand possessively on the small of her back. She stiffened. "Sam, you need to go."

"But what about my water?"

She shoved the glass into his hand. "Here, take it with you."

He set the glass on the counter. "Water's not what I need." He grabbed her by the back of her head. His lips crashed down on hers in a hard sloppy kiss.

Eva pushed hard against his chest. Finally breaking free she growled, "Go! Get out of here!"

"Aw, c'mon Eva, don't tell me you don't like kissing."

"I want you to leave. Now."

"I'm not ready to leave, not yet."

"What! Leave now or I'll call the police."

"You're not going to call Tyler? You've gotten pretty friendly with him, haven't you?"

"What does Tyler have to do with this? Please just leave."

"Tyler has a lot to do with why I'm here. Didn't you tell me you weren't interested in any type of relationship?"

She didn't know what he was talking about but she wanted him to leave. Eva went to the back door. "You need to leave! Now!" She started to open the door but he pushed it shut. She spun around and glared at him. "What are you d...?" He pushed her back against the wall. "What are you doing!"

"Don't you like it like this?" He kissed her again. She struggled and pushed against him. He grabbed her wrists and held her against the wall.

She broke away from the kiss. "No! Stop!"

"You don't really want me to stop, do you?" He held both her wrists in one of his hands as his other hand roamed over her body. "You like it rough like this, don't you?"

"Sam! Leave! Get out of here!" Ignoring her, he unbuttoned the top few buttons of her shirt; exposing her bra. "Sam!" He pressed his body against hers, trapping her. "Stop!" Letting go of her wrist, Sam pushed Eva's shirt down over one shoulder. She tried to push him away as he kissed her neck. "Sam! Stop!"

Zilchie
Zilchie
3 Followers