Eva's Education

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zilchie
Zilchie
3 Followers

Keeping her pinned to the wall; Sam leered down at Eva. "Isn't this like what you let Tyler do to you the other night? You seemed to like it then."

Eva's eyes grew large as she realized what he was saying. "You ..."

"That's right, I saw you two. You two put on a nice little show. You were quite the slut."

Eva's heart raced. She had to get out of there. Before she could move, he kissed her on the mouth again, muffling her protests as he touched her. She squirmed, trying to get away. She tried to knee him in the groin but was too close and she could only hit his leg. She stomped hard on his foot. It wasn't what she wanted to do but it was enough for her to break free.

Sam blocked the backdoor so she ran for the front door. Eva screamed as Sam tackled her, smashing her shoulder against the floor. "Get off me! Let me go!" she shouted as she struggled to get away.

He grabbed her around her waist, lifting her off the floor. He growled, "We're not done yet."

Sam towered over Eva's five-foot form by at least a foot but she fought like hell. Eva kicked and scratched to get free. She fought as if her life depended on it; for all she knew, it did. She didn't know where he was taking her but she wouldn't make it easy. When she started to scream, he clamped his hand over her mouth. "Damn it! Fuckin' bitch! Shut up!"

Her eyes widened when she saw he was taking her to the spare room. Eva fought harder. She wouldn't let Sam hurt her.

Sam threw Eva onto the bed. She scrambled to get away but he was right on top of her. "No! Let me go! Get off me!" she screamed as she tried to push him off her.

Sam pinned Eva down on the bed. He sneered, "You're feisty. I like that."

"Sam! Let me go. I promise I won't tell anyone."

"I can't trust you. You don't keep your promises. I want what you promised me."

"But I didn't ...aaugh! NO!!" Eva fought against him. Her strength surprised Sam but she was no match against him. He weighed well over a hundred pounds more than she did and that was mostly muscle.

"Please let me go!" Eva struggled but got nowhere.

"You think you can just bat your eyelashes and I'll do what you say? You must think I'm stupid."

"No, I don't but why are you doing this?" She continued to struggle to get free.

"I would've treated you better than Tyler. I would've treated you right, the way you deserve. You know, Tyler only saw you as a challenge, as a chance to score with a virgin. I know you're special. Don't get me wrong, I've always wanted to fuck you. But I'd treat you like a queen; my queen."

Eva tried to reason with Sam, "Y-you don't want to this! J-just let me go. I-I won't tell anyone. This will be our secret. No one needs to know what happened so far. Please stop."

Sam laughed at her attempts to dissuade him. "Do you know how many times I jacked off while thinking about you?"

"If you like me then why are you hurting me?"

"I wouldn't have to do this if you'd just let me be with you like you promised."

Confused, Eva stared up at him. She didn't know what he was talking about; she never promised him anything. "I-I didn't ..."

Sam cut her off before she could continue; his voice was full of contempt. "You chose Tyler instead. I don't see what's so great about him. What is it about you girls liking bad boys?"

Eva squirmed underneath Sam. She hated feeling his body pressed against hers. She couldn't believe she'd ever thought he was attractive. Right now, hatred distorted his handsome features.

Sam sneered as he continued, "We can do this the easy way, you willingly be with me or the hard way, I take you by force. Either way I get to fuck you, so I win."

Sam leaned closer and whispered in Eva's ear, "Personally, I vote for the hard way. It's more thrilling that way."

Eva flinched, pulling her head away from Sam but he grabbed her head. Sam's mouth crashed down on Eva's lips. She tried to shake her head free but his grip wouldn't lessen. Tears stung Eva's eyes as Sam's tongue ravaged her mouth. Sam pulled back from the passionate kiss, leaving Eva panting for air. "So, my Eva, what'll it be?"

Sam studied the girl beneath him. He could see that she was struggling to stay strong but he also saw the fear and panic on her features.

As they're eyes locked, a tear slipped from Eva's eye. She silently pleaded for him to let her go. Sam cradled her face in his hand. He brushed the tear away with his thumb. The act would've been, should've been comforting but to Eva, it was threatening. She flinched at his touch.

Eva growled through gritted teeth, "I'm not your anything! Get the hell off me!"

Any softness on Sam's face disappeared. "Well, if that's the way you want it."

Sam tore the rest of Eva's shirt open.

"No!" screamed Eva. She tried to cover herself but Sam grabbed her arms and pinned her down. "N..." Sam's mouth crashed down onto hers, muffling her protests.

Sam moved Eva's arms over her head. He held her slim wrists in one of his large hands. Eva tried to shake her head, trying to make him stop.

Sam put his hand on Eva's leg, causing her to shiver. He ran his hand back up her body to her breasts. Sam groped her bra-covered breasts. She let out a tortured groan but it doesn't stop him.

Sam undid Eva's jeans and nudged them passed her hips. As he did that, she thrashed about. He liked that she struggled. He knew she couldn't stop him but it made things so much more thrilling.

Wanting to touch her more, Sam released Eva's wrists. He pushed her jeans further down her legs, down to her ankles.

With her wrists now free, Eva hit Sam as hard as she could. She couldn't let him touch her. "Stop!"

With a husky voice, Sam said, "No way in hell I'm stopping, not until you take my cock."

"NO!" Eva kicked him and punched his jaw. Her blows weren't very hard but she'd surprised him. It was enough to distract him.

Eva struggled out from under Sam, ignoring his curses. Covering herself with her torn shirt, she stepped out of her jeans. He'd pulled them almost off and she was afraid it'd take too long to pull them up. She didn't care the she was almost naked; she just want to escape.

Sam grabbed for Eva but only grabbed her shirt. She pulled out of it in order to get away.

Eva screamed when Sam grabbed her and wrapped his arms around her. "NO! LET ME GO!"

"Stupid bitch! That was a bad move." Sam snaked his hand around Eva's body, down passed her flat stomach into Eva's lacy panties.

Sam laughed as Eva frantically tried to pull away his hand. Her attempts were futile. He touched Eva's flesh causing her to scream. He clamped his hand over her mouth.

"Shut up bitch! You can't stop me. I always get what I want."

Eva fought to keep him from touching her but he couldn't be stopped. He pushed his finger between her delicate flesh. Eva tried to scream for him to stop.

Eva violently shook her head and fighting to pull away from Sam. She only succeeded in further arousing him.

Removing his hand from her mouth, he forcefully pulled down her bra strap, tearing it and exposing her breast. Eva screamed as Sam roughly manhandled her breast. At the same time, his fingers dug at her delicate flesh. Eva shuddered as Sam's fingers pumped in and out of her.

Eva let out a hoarse scream when Sam toyed with her clit. She had to stop him before he hurt her anymore. She reached up to scratch him and got his neck. Sam cried out and dropped her.

Before Eva could get away, he grabbed her. She struggled to get free. He held onto her arm with a vise like grip.

Sam reached up to his scratched neck with his free hand. He pulled his hand away and saw blood. "You bitch! You'll pay for that!" He struck Eva's face with so much force she fell back on the bed.

Sam pounced on Eva causing her to scream. She tried to push him off her.

"That's right, I'm gonna make you scream."

"Go to hell!" snarled Eva.

"I'll take you there with me, sweetheart."

Eva regretted wearing the lace bra as it didn't take much force for Sam to tear it off her. She winced and hissed; his touch practically burned her skin. His touch repulsed her. He squeezed and kneaded her breasts, pinching and tweaking her nipples.

Eva cringed when Sam put his mouth on her breast. He ran his tongue over and around her nipple, making it rigid. She hated that her body would react to what he was doing to her.

Taking Eva's nipple between his teeth, Sam tugged some. Eva yelped. Sam sucked Eva's nipple as he yanked her panties down her legs. She was now naked under him.

Sam slipped a finger into her again. His touched her, causing Eva to flinch. He pushed another finger into her as his thumb teased her clit. He pumped his fingers in and out of her fast, digging at her flesh. Eva cried out for him to stop.

Sam refused to stop. He undid his jeans. Eva tried to beg him to stop; she tried to get free. Eva quickly closed her eyes at the sight of Sam's erection.

"Sam, please don't do this. Haven't you done enough?" Sam roughly grabbed Eva between her legs. "Augh! Stop! You're hurting me!"

"Good cuz you hurt me when you didn't pick me. Now get ready for a fuck you'll never forget." Sam put his hands on Eva's knees. She pressed legs together as she pushed against his chest. Sam pried Eva's legs apart.

"No!" she screamed. Sam slid his hands up her inner thighs, opening Eva's legs. He knelt between her legs. "NO!" Eva hit against Sam's chest; she couldn't let this happen.

Sam grabbed Eva's wrists and pinned them to the bed. Sam hissed, "Yes. My only regret is I didn't do this sooner." Eva cringed; she felt his hard cock prodding her. "Look at me," he demanded, "Damn it! Look! At! Me!" Eva forced herself to look at him and she saw lust and hatred in his eyes. She held her glare with him as long as she could.

"No! NO! Please don't! NO! N-ugh!"

Finding Eva's entrance, Sam forcefully penetrated her. It was so painful that her face contorted in pain. Violet refused to scream but she couldn't stop the tears from falling.

He started his trusts with long slow strokes. Eva sobbed; Tyler had started much the same way but he'd wanted to prolong the pleasure for both of them. Sam just cared about his own sick pleasure and about extending her torture. Sam almost pulled completely out of her before slamming back into her.

Eva's body burned as he thrust. Sam was so hard. He filled her differently than Tyler did. What had been exciting and thrilling with Tyler; was now disgusting to her. Eva tried to distance her mind from what was happening to her.

Sam sensed her distraction and that angered him. He looked down between their bodies, at his cock. He grinned; it had some of her blood on it. He wanted her to be in pain. Sam roughly grabbed her breast, tweaking her nipple. She whimpered in pain. He liked hearing her whimper; it aroused him more, it made him harder if that was possible.

Sam moved Eva's legs so they were draped over his arms. Now she was spread open more and he could go deeper. Sam rammed full force back into her again. Fully aware of everything, Eva screamed.

Pleased by that, Sam repeatedly rammed into her. To Eva, it felt as if he took out every frustration he'd ever had on her right then. She felt every inch of him. His thrusts were hard and deep.

Eva hated him. She hated feeling his hot skin against hers. She hated the way he grunted and groaned with each thrust. She hated that his body was close enough to hers that her breasts brushed against his chest with each thrust. She hated every horrendous moment.

With her hand on his chest, she tried to push him away. His pace quickened. In a strange sort of self-preservation, Eva's body began to react to Sam's hard, fast thrusts. He triggered something deep inside Eva. Her hand closed into a fist, grasping his shirt. She hoarsely screamed, "NO! S-STO-OP! NO-OH! OH!" Wave after wave of unwanted sensations shot through Eva's body.

Eva threw her head back and screamed as her body writhed underneath Sam. She was sickened by what her body was doing. Involuntarily, her hips rocked. Instead of resisting him, her body pulled at his cock.

Ignoring her, or rather spurred on by her cries, he thrust harder, deeper and faster. Sam sneered as he felt Eva's body tighten around him. He was pleased that he'd forced her to cum. He held on as long as he could. He cried put as his thrusts became erratic and he emptied into her.

Every one of Eva's nerves tingled. She was sensitive of everything. She heard her blood rushing in her ears. Her whole body ached; even her teeth were overly sensitive. She hated feeling his weight on her. Why didn't he get off her? Hadn't he done enough, too much? She tried to shove him off but she was too weak.

When Sam finally climbed off her, Eva was painfully aware of her nakedness, of her vulnerability. Every sickening moment of what just happened was wrong.

Eva growled, "Go ...away!"

"Aww Eva ..."

"Go!"

Sam stood in the doorway as he watched Eva curl her naked body up. "Call me if you ever ..."

"Get! OUT!"

Alone, Eva sobbed and shook violently. What happened repulsed her. She tried to ignore what she felt between her legs, the pain, the stinging and throbbing. She couldn't believe what just happened.

Part of her knew she needed to get help but she felt the crushing weight of shame. Overwhelmed by the need to clean Sam off her, Eva slowly and carefully got up. She was disgusted by the stickiness that was between her legs.

She couldn't stop crying. Every movement hurt. Even her fingertips hurt as she buttoned what buttons remained on her shirt; she ignored her ruined bra. She carefully pulled up her jeans. The coarse fabric irritated her overly sensitive nerves.

Slowly, she made her way out of the spare room. The physically pain was horrible, her body ached and burned, but psychological and emotional pain was almost unbearable. She never imagined anything like this would happen to her. Making it to the bathroom, Eva passed out.

When she woke up, she was in the hospital. It turned out that her roommate found her, unconscious and broken.

Every inch of Eva's body was sore. She didn't understand how she could feel everything and be numb at the same time.

Tyler surprised Eva when he showed up. She was sure he'd want nothing to do with her once he found out she'd been used like that. A part of her was afraid of him; what if he hurt her too.

Tyler hated how Eva shied away from him. Her appearance broke his heart. Her lips were bruised and split in the middle. Her left cheek was red and swollen and a bruise was forming. He didn't want to think of how the rest of her flawless skin was marred. The doctor told him that the evidence showed the attack was violent. The evidence also showed that Eva had fought.

Tyler wanted to kill the bastard who hurt this kindhearted, endearing woman that he loved. It was a monster, not a man, who would hurt a woman like that.

"Uh, hi," Eva said shyly.

"Hi."

They just stared at one another for a while.

"Eva, I'm sorry ..."

"I understand if you don't want to see me anymore."

Tyler was confused. "What? Why would I ...?"

Eva avoided eye contact with him. "I'm not the girl you, you made ...love to; I've changed. I'm scared; I won't be able to satisfy your needs. That's not fair for you."

"I'll wait for you. I don't want to lose you."

Eva repeated, "It's not fair for you. You shouldn't be stuck with a girl who has a hang-up about ...sex. You should find someone you can be with."

"Eva, I love you. It wouldn't matter to me if we never had sex again as long as you were by my side. I will give you time and space to heal. Please don't shut me out. I love you."

***

Eva thought about what Tyler said. She wanted to get back to normal, to put it all behind her. She didn't know how to do that. Everyone said it'd take some time.

Slowly, Eva and Tyler began to see each other again. It was always simple, just a walk in the park or a quick meal at a diner. Eva knew it wasn't much but that was all she could handle at the time.

Several weeks later, Eva and Tyler had the house to themselves. It was Saturday night and everyone else was at a party. Eva hated the crowds so they stayed in to watch a movie. She snuggled up to him as they watched it. That's the closest they've been. Tyler wanted more but he considered it progress.

It was late by the time to movie ended. Tyler got up to leave but Eva stopped him.

"Wait. Don't leave yet."

"The movie's over and I don't wanna make you uncomfortable."

"I am a little nervous but I want you to stay. Come with me to my room."

"Are you sure?"

Eva held out her hand to him. When Tyler took her hand, he discovered it was shaking slightly.

He repeated, "Are you sure?"

"Yes. I want you to stay. I want you." She gave him an anxious but resolute smile.

Tyler was thrilled but he knew he had to take things slow. He didn't want to hurt her or scare her. He cared too much for her.

Going up the stairs with the man she loved, Eva's heart raced. She knew she was ready but that didn't make it any less scary.

Once in her room, they started slow. It was almost as if it was their first kiss.

"You don't have to do this if you don't want to."

Eva let out a ragged breath, "I want to be with you. I loved being with you before. I'm glad I waited until I was with you. What, what he did ...to me was horrible. He took control away from me. I need to have control of my life. And I don't want that to be the lasting memory I have about sex. I need something else. I want you to try to help me replace those terrifying memories with new loving ones. Does that make sense?"

"I think I understand. I have an idea that might help you gain some sense of control."

***

They continued to make out, slowly removing their clothing. Tyler was naked but Eva was still in her bra and panties. He wasn't surprised that her lingerie was made of simple cotton and not sexy. He knew it'd take her a while to get back to that. He was just excited that she's letting him do this.

Not wanting to scare her, Tyler let Eva remove her remaining garments. Eva took a deep breath before she reached behind herself and unclasped her bra. She held the bra to her chest as she freed her arms from the straps. Once she was free, she let the fabric fall to the floor. Before she lost her nerve, Eva worked her panties down her pale legs.

Eva stood naked before the man she loved. It took a lot for her to resist the urge to cover herself up. Sam had been the last man to see her naked and he'd raped her.

"Eva? Are you okay? If you don't want to do this, we can stop."

"I want to do this. I want you." Eva walked over to Tyler. They began kissing again, their hands exploring their bodies.

Tyler got onto Eva's bed. He laid back on his back. There was no mistaking that he wanted Eva. His erect cock was prominent. He held his hand out to Eva.

With his help, Eva climbed onto her bed and Tyler. She straddled his stomach. She leaned down and kissed him passionately.

When Eva was ready she raised herself up. She positioned herself over Tyler's cock. She had one hand on his chest and the other one around his shaft. While holding her breath, Eva guided the tip into her. Little by little, she lowered herself onto him, her healed flesh enveloping him.

Eva had his entire length inside her. They both sighed. It felt so good to be joined together again. She loved the way he filled her. It was as if they were made for each other.

Placing both hands on Tyler's chest, Eva slowly lifted her hips and lowered herself back down. Tyler had to resist the urge to thrust. He knew that Eva needed to be in control. Gradually, Eva increased her pace.

"Help me go faster. I need to be faster," said Eva, frustrated.

Tyler grabbed her waist. He helped her move on him. The increased speed helped but Eva wanted, needed more.

Zilchie
Zilchie
3 Followers