Eva's Education

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zilchie
Zilchie
3 Followers

"Tyler, please thrust. I know you're trying to be careful and I love you for that. But I'm okay, I won't break. I need to feel you."

"Are you sure? I don't want to hurt y..."

"Thrust!" she demanded.

Tyler thrust his hips up to meet hers. Eva gasped, she loved feeling his force. Eva rode him as he thrust.

Keeping one hand on her waist, Tyler reached up and cupped her breast. Eva smiled. She practically purred as he caressed her breast. This was what she wanted and needed.

Eva leaned down and kissed him. Changing her position, she felt more connected; there was more friction. She loved how their hot bodies felt against each other. She loved how her hard nipples grazed against Tyler's chest. That sent the thrilling sensation she loved to feel through her body.

Eva's body felt alive. She loved the fire their bodies created when they were together. As they moved together, her clit rubbed against him. Almost better than the carnal pleasure that Tyler made her feel, Eva felt safe.

Eva cried out as the overwhelming pleasure took over her body. She'd missed being with Tyler so much. She couldn't help crying, she was so over powered by her emotions.

Sweating, Eva collapsed down onto Tyler's chest. He held her as she cried. "Are you okay? Did I hurt you?"

"No, I'm just so happy to be with you again. I love you. Give me some time to recover. I want to do that again."

Tyler chuckled, "Okay, we can do it again some other night."

"No," smiled Eva, "I want you to make love to me all night long."

"All night? Are you sure you're ready?"

Eva giggled, "Never thought I'd hear you turn down the chance for sex. Yes, I am better. You make me better. The more I'm with you the faster I'll heal." Eva got out of bed. She turned back to Tyler, "You know, we've never had sex in the shower." Eva laughed at Tyler's expression as he got out of bed.

Zilchie
Zilchie
3 Followers