Eve in the Barn

Story Info
Eve's boyfriend decides he's bored of her, but wants a hucow.
4.1k words
4.28
138k
160
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eve studied her body in the mirror. She was gaining weight. Her breasts were bigger and her hips were fuller. That wasn't what was weird though, it was that she wasn't gaining in her stomach.

Not only that, but she knew she hadn't been eating more. She had to be careful because at only five feet tall, each extra pound was obvious.

Her boyfriend came into the room and gave her a lusty smirk.

"I'm gaining weight," she said, scowling at her reflection.

He stepped behind her and cupped her heavy breast. "I like big udders," he said.

"Hey," she said, slapping at his hand.

"Don't do that," he said into her ear.

She immediately dropped her hand and allowed him to touch her. They had the kind of dom sub relationship going that she liked. It felt good to give him control. She blushed lightly as he weighted both her breasts in his hands, then began to alternatingly pull on her nipples. His hips bumped her bare ass.

"I'm not eating more than usual," she said, still trying to understand how she could be weighing fourteen more pounds than usual.

"I like you this way. You can be my hucow."

She blushed hard, realizing that he was simulating milking her. They had animals on their small farm. They were both young and each wanted to live off grid. He owned this plot of land. Together they'd been building it up. There was a milk cow in the barn aptly named Betsy. They'd recently bought an automatic milker for her and Eve curiously thought about what it would be like to have those suctions cups on her own breasts. It was only a brief thought, though.

"My clothes aren't fitting," she said. He was getting her aroused, but they had so much to do today. A farm was a full time job plus overtime.

"Don't wear them."

Modesty was ingrained in her. He could go walking outside naked to piss, but she still had to put on a robe.

She shook her head.

He met her eyes and she saw he was about to impose a new rule. "Naked in the house."

She made a little noise of protest, then gave in. "Yes, sir." At least they had no neighbors who would drop by.

He kissed her neck, then walked her to the bed where he pressed her belly down over the edge and lifted her hips onto the bed so her feet dangled. He held her down with one hand on her back as he opened her butt cheeks, touching her pussy. He kept her waxed so she was very sensitive. She was already wet, making it easy for him to slid inside her.

Her large breasts ached slightly as he held her down. She loved being taken and Jake was so good at making her feel cared for yet vulnerable at the same time. He made her feel that submitting to him was the way it should be. Sometimes she felt like she was a child to a parent. A pet to an owner.

He played with her clit as he pounded into her. Her pussy was his to own. When she didn't want to have sex, but he did, she would lay there while he took her. Afterward, when she was feeling disgruntled and anxious, he held her until she calmed down and felt the love again. She loved that he gave her aftercare.

They came together, his seed filling her. She liked it better this way and was secure in the knowledge of her birth control.

"Stay," he ordered as if she was a dog.

She did and listened to him prepare the warm wet cloth to clean her. Her toes tingled as she waited. Oh, there was so much to do today, but this was a good start. Kinky too, with the talk of hucows. Was that a new game they were going to play? Were they done with ageplay? He cleaned her, then reminded her to stay nude.

She cleaned the house naked, noticing from time to time her larger breasts. Her thighs were thicker too.

Two weeks later, she woke up from her bed on the floor to a pressure in her breasts. She touched them, noticing her nipples were elongated. As the weeks had gone by, she'd noticed the stunning change in her body, as well as her mind. She was more forgetful and apt to stare into nothing. She was also hornier than usual. Her breasts were so large she couldn't have worn clothes if she tried, yet they didn't sag. They were round and pert.

The cage where she currently slept was at the foot of the bed, but in the last week, Jake had put her in it each night. It hadn't been used so frequently in a long time, if ever. She didn't complain because she was feeling quite content recently. She was happy that her life was going so well with Jake. She trusted him.

Eve moved in the cage which was long enough for her small body to stretch out in but only tall enough for her to be on her hands and knees. She was currently wrapped up in her fuzzy blankets, but they felt too warm. She shoved them off and felt her swollen breasts. Jake had taken to calling them udders. He hadn't said outright that they were playing Master and Hucow, but she understood something like that was going on.

She felt wetness on her nipple and had a moment of fear as she thought it might be blood. She whimpered.

When Jake moved in the bed, she felt a rush of relief that he was awake. He'd find out what was wrong.

He walked over to her cage and squatted. "Eve?"

"My breasts..." she said, hearing the distress in her voice.

He unlocked the cage and opened the gate. She crawled out, needing him to comfort her. He turned on the bedside lamp as she sat on her heels so he could see. They both looked down and saw the milk.

She gasped.

He cupped her neck and planted a passionate kiss on her forehead, obviously pleased.

"Jake?" she asked. He knew what was happening, she had no doubt.

Meeting her eyes, he said, "I'm been injecting you each night. Its safe, all natural. I would never hurt you. It stimulates lactation, as well as making you calmer. You've been feeling calmer, haven't you."

She nodded, feeling a little betrayed.

"I'm going to milk you each day and sell your milk online. We'll make a good profit."

She felt about to cry. It was such a big change.

Jake was a big, powerful man so he was able to lift her easily and sit down on the rocking chair in the corner. He spent time comforting Eve until she had gotten all her tears out.

He set her down. "On your hands and knees, Eve."

She did, embarrassed at the way her breasts hung. Hucow. A real one, not just play. He snapped a leash onto her collar, the one she'd been wearing for over a year, then led her slowly into the kitchen. Her hips swayed and her breasts jiggled. He tied the leash to the leg of the table, so close that her cheek rested against it, then went to a cupboard and took down a metal pot.

She watched him with big eyes as he slid the pot under her breasts. Her heart leapt as he took hold of her breasts from his spot in front of her. He began to knead and pull. She heard a spurt hit the bottom of the pot and shivered in response. He was milking her like she was an animal. He kissed her forehead as he kept going.

The hard pressure on her breasts reduced. She hung her head in relief as his hands worked her nipples. Teats as he called them. Finally, her milk was gone. He stood, but she was too weary to move. He got behind her and opened her legs, bringing around another kind of shiver. Used like an animal. He knelt between her knees. She felt his cock find her pussy, then shove inside. Her collar choked her for a second as she was thrust forward. I'm an animal. He fucked her, holding her hips. Then he came. She panted at the quick forcefulness of it. He pulled out, cleaned her, then took the pot out from under her. She watched, still tied, on her hands and knees as he poured the milk into a glass mason jar. She was amazed at how much had come out of her. He put it in the fridge, then stood in front of her.

"Eve, you will be silent," he ordered. It was a familiar order. She wouldn't be allowed to speak until he gave her permission. "You will be allowed to moo."

Her face flamed as he untied the leash and led her back to her cage. She crawled inside and fell into her fuzzy pile as he locked her in. A pet got locked in. She was his pet hucow.

In the morning, her breasts were swollen again. She stayed laying but awake as Jake took a shower and got dressed. He let her out, testing her breasts -- her udders -- and made a satisfied noise.

Instead of using the colorful leash, he produced a rope as well as another collar. This one was thicker, more utilitarian instead of cute. He removed the pink collar as she waited on her hands and knees. The new collar was made of a dark leather. It had a couple big rings on it. He put the heavy collar on her, then tied the end of the rope through a ring. Using that, he led her out of the bedroom, through the kitchen, and onto the porch. She wanted to disobey and go back inside, but she wasn't allowed to.

He was thoughtful as she carefully made her way on her hands and knees to the barn. I have four legs now, she thought. And my feet and hands are hooves. Her breasts swayed in the early morning light.

The barn was only big enough for the two horses and Betsy. Jake led her to the one remaining stall. She stared inside, aware that on her legs like this, Jake rose high above her. He was already so big. She felt as small as one of the goats. Her udders were hanging, swollen with milk. Her pussy was exposed. No clothes for the animal. But most obvious of all was the fact that Jake had done this to her without express permission. He'd been owning her body since they had started dating, but this really proved that he owned her. One didn't ask a dog permission before breeding it or ask a cow before milking it. He hadn't asked Eve before putting her natural-born abilities into production.

She moved into the stall where a thick layer of fresh hay lay. Why shouldn't he have made her milk? Her body was capable of it and it would earn them money.

As she was thinking it all over, he went to his knees behind her and opened his jeans. She grunted as he thrust into her pussy. She was wet, already aroused. He held her hair which was in a long pixie cut, long enough to put into pigtails during their ageplay games. This wasn't a game though. This was real.

He finished, then stood. She sat up and looked over her shoulder as he closed the wooden gate. She shifted, waiting for him to come back to clean her, but he didn't. She heard him feed the horses, then watched through the slats as he put the milking machine on Betsy.

She finally sat on her heels, then lay on her side in the hay. This gave her udders a place to relax. While the machine worked, he fed Betsy and she ate from the large feed bowl.

Apprehension began to fill Eve as he removed the milking machine from Betsy. He opened her gate and came inside. He acted much the same way he did when he tended to the other animals. Unlike Eve, Jake didn't get overly attached to their animals. He slapped her rump, encouraging her to get up.

When she did, facing the back of the stall, he took his time in attaching the cups. Then he turned on the machine, making it whirr.

She felt the sucking motion from each teat. Jake left, then came back with a feed bowl that attached to the fence at a good height for her to eat without moving away from the machine. He filled it with a mixture of grain and pebbly dog food. He patted her rump, encouragement that she was doing well. She sniffed at the food, then put her face into the trough. She crunched on it, not disliking it, as the machine sucked the milk from her swollen udders.

*

Jake stood back, watching his once-girlfriend on her hands and knees accepting this new way of life. He'd always wanted a slave and had tried most of the kinks with Eve, but this one felt right. He knew he'd been getting bored with her as a person and this solved it. He'd fuck her when he wanted and sell her milk. It wasn't cruel because she loved being obedient. If there came a time when this life really didn't work for her, he'd let her go free. But he didn't see that happening for a long time. The serum he'd been injecting her with kept her mind dull. She wouldn't get bored with being in the stall all day and with her body producing milk, she'd need a lot more sleep.

His gaze caressed her pink pussy lips and ass. He was getting hard again even after fucking away his morning wood. He went to his knees and opened her asshole, which was always tighter than her cunt. He pressed inside her, watching as her head was shoved deeper into the bowl. She withdrew and chewed.

He fucked his hucow, only thinking about his own relief. He'd wash her this evening, he thought, as he watched his cum drip out to add to the drying come on her thighs.

*

After very little time, the sucking on her teats became background noise. Jake had fucked her ass and once again hadn't cleaned her. She'd lost her status as his girlfriend. It was there in everything he was doing to her now. This wasn't a simple game played for a day or two. Her life had changed.

She began to get tired of staying on her legs but didn't want to move since Jake had left the machine on her. Only its suction was keeping it on.

Jake returned after his chores to find that Eve had laid on her side and was fast asleep. The milking machine had popped off and turned off automatically. He let her rest there but began to make his plans.

Eve woke up in the late afternoon, needing to pee and drink some water. The machine was gone. In the corner was a metal bucket full of clear water. She crawled to it and drank, then tried to decide what to do about her bladder. It only took a minute to realize what Jake expected of her. He'd made her piss outside before when they did puppyplay. She went to the corner and pissed, opening her legs wide. Then she covered it with straw. She went back to sleep.

Jake woke her in the evening as the sun was about to set. He tied a rope to her collar and led her out of the stall like he did with Betsy when she got stinky. The bucket of warm soapy water was there, smelling of the soap he used on Betsy. He tied her directly to the post so she couldn't move at all. He dipped the big sponge into the water then pressed it onto her back. Warm water cascaded down her wide hips. He rubbed between her thighs, cleaning away his cum, then lifted each leg by her ankle to clean her knees. Below her, the pad of cement was rough. He was careful around her swollen udders, then rubbed her belly and chest. He dumped a large dose of water over her head. She squeezed her eyes shut as he rubbed the sponge over her face and in her hair.

He left her dripping and came back with a fresh bucket. He dumped the clean warm water over her, then did it again to make sure all the suds were gone. He towel dried her with efficiency, but no romance. Before he led her into her stall, he attached custom gloves to her hands, trapping her fingers inside. They locked around the wrists. They were also weighted heavy enough to force her to avoid using her hands.

He led her inside the stall, filled her bowl, and reattached the milking machine. She was glad he did since her breasts were producing so much milk. She barely noticed as he pushed his cock into her pussy, then inside her ass as he came.

*

As Jake ate dinner, he watched the barn through the window. He kept thinking about her dull eyes. She hadn't even thought about speaking or protesting as he'd bathed her. And she usually gave him puppy dog eyes if he didn't give her an orgasm. He liked having a pussy and ass available to him without the requirement of pleasing the woman attached. And at the rate she was producing milk, it would bring in a fair bit of money.

After dinner, he went online and ordered a few things he needed.

Eve was swaying where she stood, the hum and suck of the machine so soothing. Jake came to the barn, flicking on the light and waking her up. He detached the machine, ruffled her hair, then pushed two fingers into her pussy.

She tightened around his fingers. He thoughtfully slapped her rump. She was accepting this almost too easily. She'd shucked her humanity in a single day. Getting hard again, he got behind her and pushed into her exposed cunt. He closed his eyes and imagined a busty blonde giggling as she jumped on a trampoline. He imagined tackling her as she hammered her weak fists against his chest, his massive dick searching for her womanhood. He held onto Eve's hips as he held onto the blonde's, finding her heat and making her submit to him. He came, then opened his eyes to find his hucow waiting patiently for the earth to collide with the sun.

He opened her pussy with his fingers and looked down. She could be a plastic doll for all the response she gave.

He pulled out and wiped his cock on her butt cheeks, then went to the storage room and brought back a thick blanket, spreading it on the hay for her. He noted that the weights on her hands seemed to be keeping her from using them. People tended to touch their face all the time, but she'd be trained out of the habit of using her hands soon enough. He pierced her ass with two fingers and spread. Maybe he could sell her. He'd have to wait and see.

*

Eve felt him withdraw his fingers from her rear and pat her rump. Her udders were empty and her eyes sagged in weariness. When he latched the stall door, she went onto the blanket and curled up.

Time passed and Jake felt as though he really did have another farm animal. He cleaned her, fed her, and milked her.

Eve heard her owner come into the barn and speak to the other animals as he fed them. She blinked glassy eyes as he put the milker on Betsy. She wiggled out of the blanket and waited like a good animal at the stall door. He still clipped the rope to her collar even though she'd never think to run off. Her knees were calloused from being on them for a whole month, and she didn't even think about her hands as being anything more than feet to stand on.

Jake led her to a raised milker contraption. She climbed up on the metal frame. He attached the straps to her wrists and around her knees, there to keep her in place. The milker's suction cups went onto her large teats.

Her hips had a place to rest, as well as her head. Her neck was strapped in place too. When she wasn't sleeping, she could eat from the bowl of food in front of her face. When she had to piss or shit, she did, and it fell into a trough. As usual, once she was hooked up, Jake stepped behind her, still standing, and pressed easily into her swollen pussy. She was always wet and horny, he just didn't feel like getting her off. She was just an animal.

He pumped into her as the expensive milk flowed into a glass bottle. She was all sorts of useful. She was a willing cunt 24 hours a day, and she was bringing him in a lot of money. He would keep her here, he thought, for as long as possible. Once he spent his seed inside his hucow, he pricked her rump with the needle. Tomorrow, his next enterprise started.

*

Eve chewed on the food as she heard the door open. Jake was talking to another man, but she heard a lot more footsteps than just the two of them. Her vision was blocked by the stockade-like part of the milker. She listened as the people stopped behind her.

"Nate, give her a try," said Jake.

This Nate, a stranger, moved between her legs. She tensed, not liking being touched by someone else. He slid his cock inside her pussy, stretching her unusually wide. As he pumped into her. She stayed in place because of the cushion holding her hips. She was essentially resting in place by that cushion and the one across her collarbone. She went back to chewing her food as the men made comments about her.

When the man came inside her, another one took his place. She wiggled as he pushed inside her ass and they all laughed. Someone touched her breasts as Jake explained how the suction worked. Her teats had grown long since they were constantly being sucked on.

A man came around to her front and she peered up at him. He studied her with avid curiosity and spoke to her, but she didn't reply, of course. She was a hucow. She hadn't spoken in a month or more. She wasn't missing out on anything. He asked her another question and Jake stepped up next to him, explaining how docile she'd become.

12