Eve of Dominance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a yank on my leash, he led me through the huge wooden ornately carved front door, of the mansion.

I didn't have to wonder long what kind of party this was. I gulped repeatedly, swallowing hard, or why he had brought me here. As soon as we passed through the front entry hall, I was confronted with a room full of people, in small groups throughout the main room.

Some having their pussy's licked, other subs being flogged; all were in bondage in some form or other, an audience of boisterous voyeurs watching and cheering on the action.

Immediately my head spun and I felt faint I leaned against Nicholas for support to keep from collapsing, my senses overwhelmed and my belly feeling a bit nauseous.

"Are you okay?" Nicholas asked her, holding his breath he worried Eve might back out on him. "I understand, this being your first time if you need a few minutes to grasp it all. You had better do it now if you need to, because once we cross the threshold into the main room all bets are off. You are under my control body and soul. Do you understand what I'm telling you?"

He waited patiently for my response.

"So this is kind of my coming out party as your new sex slave?" I asked cautiously, Nicholas cupped my cheeks in his palms. Leaning in Nicholas pressed his forehead to Eve's, "you're my submissive not my slave, love."

"Sweetheart that is exactly what this is. I've searched for a very long time to find my perfect match and baby you are it for me. This isn't just a fling, something kinky to do, this is a lifetime commitment for me. I'm not letting you go, ever."

His pronouncement should have freaked me out, but it had my heart pounding with an unfamiliar emotion, was it love. How that is possible I didn't know but I determined what ever it was, I would do my best to make Nicholas proud and be the best sub I can be.

We entered the main room. The Madame Hostess, in her black leather corset and G-string, bared breasts and thigh high black leather boots greeted us.

"Welcome to my home. My husband and Dom, is around here somewhere," the stunning woman swished her hand in the air with an inherent grace. Coming forward, she seemed to almost, float; you could practically smell old money.

The woman without invitation lifted the tube dress up over my head and handed it to another submissive, standing at her side awaiting her every command. She thoroughly inspected my pussy, teeth and ass. Smiling she told Nicholas that the members in attendance would enjoy his new addition to their group. It was disconcerting to say the least; she was talking about me as if I weren't standing right in front of her.

This is going to take some getting used to, I fretted, worrying my lower lip then licking it nervously.

Our Madame Hostess guided us to a section of the elegantly decorated room where an empty table stood.

Nicholas pulled on the collar insistently tugging at my neck. I winced but managed to hold back a groan of pain and shock, hung my head and obediently fell in behind him. It was as plain as the nose on my face; Master Nicholas was in the house and in complete Dom mode.

The Madame Hostess turned to me and began explaining the rules of the house. "First and most important," her eyes sparkled with anticipation and lust, "a sub is here for one purpose only, the use and enjoyment of the Dom's and Dominatrix's."

She smoothed her knuckles down my cheek, "and sweet cheeks we are really going to enjoy you," my belly flip-flopped at the look in her eye.

"You will not be allowed to have an orgasm unless given explicit permission by whichever Dom or Dominatrix is using you for their pleasure at the time. You may ask to cum, but it is up to their discretion whether or not to allow it."

She went silent for a moment and held my gaze smiling.

"Your Dom, Master Nicholas, has the last word on anyone and anything that is done to you while you're here. He has the final word on who he chooses to use you and have done to you, as well as what he has you do for others. The other Dom's and Dominatrix's will always ask his permission first."

I drew in a shaky breath, staring at the floor feeling queasy, absorbing the rules she'd explained to me.

Madame Hostess held her arms straight out shoulder level in a gesture meant to encompass the large main room we were standing in.

"Master Nicholas," the Madame Hostess began "is your new sub ready for her introduction?"

Nicholas pulled Eve into his embrace, kissed her on the temple. He held her away from him by her shoulders, holding her in his smoldering lust filled gaze.

"Are you ready?" he cocked a brow, obviously expecting a verbal response.

"Y-yes, Master Nicholas," Eve said, not even close to feeling as sure as she sounded.

"Good girl, don't worry I'll always protect you. Now, 'Red' is your safe word, say it and everything stops immediately. 'Yellow' and the action will slow down to give you time to decide if you can continue or not. 'Green' is what you will be asked periodically to make sure you are alright with the scene." He tipped her chin up with the tips of his fingers, "Now repeat what I said so I know you understand."

Eve gulped, her eyes watering fighting back panicky tears.

"Red is for stop, Yellow is for wait and Green is for keep going." Eve submissively dropped her eyes to the floor once again.

"Yes I think you've got it, now don't forget." He kissed her on top of the head, turned to the Madame Hostess, "She's ready."

Eve was instructed to stand next to the table. Two women bare from the waist up,in short black leather skirts, and exposed stockings held up by garters, no heels, approached Eve and rubbed their naked breasts on her one in front one at her back. They commanded her to put her hands on top of her head and they both reached between her legs. One woman stuck a finger in her pussy and the other circled her clit while the woman in front suckled a puckered nipple into her mouth, sending electric shocks throughout Eve's body and straight to her clit.

As word spread there was a newbie present, an impressive crowd of voyeurs, laughing and chattering started to gather to watch the breaking in of the new novice sub. The women commanded Eve to get up on the table on all fours.

Nicholas helped Eve up onto the table, positioning her just so then held her chin in his hand giving her a kiss on the mouth, before moving away. The women took turns giving Eve deep kisses and stroking her pussy, breast's and her ass. Her arousal juices ran down her thighs scenting the air thoroughly with her sex.

The ropes seemed to appear out of thin air, her head was spinning from overstimulation and before she knew it, the women had her hog-tied. They secured her in such a fashion, that had her hands tethered to her ankles. The position forced her ass high in the air and her face and shoulders plastered against the tabletop.

The excited crowd around the table assertively slapped her ass quickly covering both cheeks with a pink glow. They crowded in competing for the opportunity to invade her wet throbbing pussy with eager hands from behind. Eve's startled groans became so deafening; a ball-gag had to be placed in her mouth to stifle her distracting carrying on. Eve struggled against the ball-gag, earning her a swift sharp smack to her thigh from Master Nicholas.

"Enough woman, concentrate and take deep breaths through your nose! Unless you want to invoke your red safe word, do you, if so then this will all end." Eve closed her eyes and did her best to calm down and breathe. She shook her head no; this was so much harder than she ever thought it would be.

Feeling, thankfully, in control of her breathing once more, she opened her eyes. Out of the corner of her wide deer in the headlights, stare, she caught site of a large extremely well hung man approaching her. His hard cock was enormous and Eve shuddered at the thought of something that large thrusting into her.

The man dangled it in front of her face, began stroking himself only inches from her mouth, ordering her to watch it closely. It was so close she could clearly see every individual vein, of his engorged cock. The musky male scent his throbbing cock gave off filled the air around them mixing with Eve's own scent of sex. The stranger taunted her.

"Do you like what you see slut?" All Eve could do was issue a mumbled yes, around the barrier of the ball-gag.

One of the women who had tied her up approached the man, kneeling down in front of him. He grabbed the hair at the back of the woman's head and shoved his huge cock into her mouth barking, "Suck it bitch."

All Eve could do was watch, becoming wetter by the second. Dying for someone, anyone, to fuck her and put out her sexual fire between her legs. She wanted to trade places with the other woman so badly she could practically taste his amazing cock in her mouth.

Eve could glimpse her Master standing amongst the crowd that had gathered around to watch the couple in front of her. Helpless, she whimpered at witnessing a woman step forward, in a short red dress and kneel down in front of Master Nicolas, her Master damn it. He's mine! She possessively raged inwardly, straining against the ropes, her jealousy overwhelming her.

The bitch took Nicholas's cock into her mouth, watching Eve as she sucked on it. The woman stared Eve right square in the eye, one corner of her mouth hitched up, smirking at Eve.

Other women standing in the crowd nearby watching the scene had raised their skirts and were rubbing their clits and moaning, laughing at the site of Eve's helpless naked form dripping wet and squirming in front of them.

The couple in front of her started to fuck doggy style so close to her face the smell of pussy and musky heated cock was enough to make Eve swoon. The woman screamed at Eve, "watch this mans hard cock as it drives in and out of my sopping cunt." Eve grunted, frustrated and unable to stop the sound from escaping around the ball-gag still in her mouth. The woman, being soundly fucked leaned in and whispered in Eve's ear.

"This sex show is especially for you little novice." She licked inside Eve's ear sending shivers down her spine. "I would like to have you lick my pussy clean after he cums in me, but I'm afraid little one, you have not earned that privilege yet."

Someone started spanking Eve's ass as she struggled to get sexual relief from the torrid scene in front of her. Eve, desperate for release, struggled to raise her ass to the offending hand that struck her repeatedly. Instead, the hand gave her pussy a stinging slap, she gasped at the unexpected sensation flooding her pussy, squirming angling for better contact but the ropes held her back. Eve's ass was now blistering red her pussy throbbing from the dual spankings, welts raised across her delicate skin.

The man screwing the woman in front of her was moaning gritting his teeth, his head dropped back while exploding inside the squealing woman. He pulled his cock out of the woman's still clutching hole and winked at Eve. The man looks down at the woman and says, "Get down on your knees and suck it until I'm hard again."

Eve's eyes followed the woman's glistening lips slide up and down his hardening cock until it spurted hot cum a second time, only this time it went down her throat. His semen dribbled out of the corner of her mouth and down her chin dripping to her breasts. She smiled at Eve, licked her lips, scooped up the cum from her breast's with her fingers licked them clean, then stood up and walked away. Like a line of baby ducks, the crowd of voyeurs followed on her heels to another bound submissive on a table across the room.

Master Nicholas slowly walked over to his luscious trembling little sub, untied her ropes and removed the ball-gag. He gently soothed the red marks around her wrists and ankles with ointment and cleaned her up with a cool washcloth. His brows arched, his eyes concerned, searching.

"Well my little vixen, did you enjoy the show and having all those people touching you and watching you, seeing every inch of your twitching wet pussy?" Nicholas watched her intently for any signs of distress.

Eve lifted her gaze up. She stared into Nicholas's hard yet watchful and protective eyes, mesmerized. "Not everything Master," she answered in a curt tone, instantly Nicholas's brows drew together in a fierce frown. Immediately realizing her grievous error, Eve quickly shut her mouth and dropped her eyes back down to the richly carpeted floor.

"Good girl, you caught yourself, but unfortunately for you not quickly enough. The other Dom's near by heard your disrespectful tone of voice and witnessed the haughty attitude on your face before you corrected your mistake."

Nicholas pulled her into his arms planting a kiss on top of her bowed head. "I'm very sorry but you'll have to be punished." Nicholas narrowed his stern eyes on her, "You do understand I have to do this to save face among my peers, right?"

Eve nodded.

"Say the words Eve," Nicholas crossly insisted, "I have to hear them from your mouth."

Emotionally choked up, Eve had to clear her throat to speak.

"Yes Master Nicholas, it's my fault you have to punish me."

A tear slipped down her cheek, she was so ashamed she'd been willful and disrespected him in public in front of his peers.

"Maybe next time you won't slip and make me look bad," he said pulling her along behind him by the collar around her neck. She silently followed him over to a table with an assortment of whips, paddles, ropes and strips of leather as well as a variety of sex toys spread out across it.

Eve watched, cringing inside as he picked up a small bullwhip looking thing, first. He glanced over his shoulder at her reading her reaction; he whipped a few times with a loud crack giving her a wicked wink. Nicholas gave the whip his appraisal then shook his head.

"No, this won't do. It's your first time here and you're far from ready for anything this harsh yet."

Eve blew out a pensive breath, visibly relieved. Nicholas had to fight back a grin, managing it just barely before looking away and placing the whip back on the table. He studied the other items thoughtfully and then decided on one that looked like a ping-pong paddle. Almost as an after thought, he grabbed one of the large vibrating butt plugs, a strip if leather and some lube. She groaned inwardly at that.

Satisfied with his choices Nicholas ignored her palpable angst and led a shaking Eve over to a partially secluded alcove with a cushioned bench seat piled with expensive satin throw pillows.

"First things first my scrumptious little novice," he sat down pulling her down with him, draping her across his lap. He took a handful of her hair, using his fingers, to comb out the falling down do. He worked her hair up into a high ponytail securing it with the strip of leather he'd thought to snatch from the table.

"There that should hold it up out of our way," he said, grabbing hold of the ponytail forcing her head down, until the top of her head almost touched the floor. "Stay still and no struggling, or this is going to hurt more than it has to." Eve slipped a little and grabbed a hold of his thigh, to keep from toppling all the way over on her head.

Oh, God the poor thing he winced inwardly. No, he had to stop himself from thinking that way he couldn't give into his empathy for her, he had to stay tough and in his Dom persona.

Instead, "oh for Christ sake woman," he growled. "Place your hands on the floor, if you need to because I want your ass and pussy right here, front and center on my lap."

Looking down, lust filled his ever-darkening eyes; he massaged one ass cheek then the other. He wedged an index finger between her cheeks and stimulated her anus, liberally adding lube.

"You have such a tempting ass, do you know that? Before this night is through I'm going to shove my cock up that virgin asshole of yours and be the first and last to ever fuck you there."

Eve whimpered at his blatant statement.

"This butt plug," he waved it in front of her eyes, "is to stretch you, getting your asshole ready for me." Nicholas used both hands to spread her ass, spit on her tight little virgin anus then worked a finger around circling her entrance slipping it into her hearing Eve groan, panting rapidly in and out. First, he used one finger for a few minutes then two, working them in and out of her, adding more lube stretching her desensitizing her anus. Nicholas pressed the butt plug to her tight anus and pushed firmly, it spread her opening beginning to enter her.

Eve frantically jerked forward, yelping.

"Ouch! No, please stop Sir it hurts, pleeease!"

He held his left hand on her lower back to keep her from springing up.

"Stop fighting me, I told you to relax and it won't hurt so badly."

Contrary to what he had claimed, it stung and burned so bad she gritted her teeth. Nicholas intensified the pressure; he knew he needed to hurry and push it all the way in to minimize her discomfort. The tight ring of muscles of her anus finally gave way with a pop.

She screamed.

"Oh God, please stop!" Eve begged pitifully, the plug was thankfully, firmly in place and the worst was over. Nicholas quickly switched the vibrator on to distract Eve from the discomfort of being stretched and filled, "shhhh your alright it's in."

He waited patiently rubbing her back then felt the tension in her body relax, that meant she was okay and he could continue. He picked up the paddle he'd chosen. Without warning, Nicholas dished out a stinging swat to Eve's plump ass producing a very gratifying yelp from her. He chuckled, rubbing the spot of impact. He continued bringing the paddle down spanking one cheek after the other for nearly a solid minute, which to Eve, gritting her teeth against the need to scream, seemed like forever.

Eve's ass was glowing rosy-red; Nicholas was so hard his zipper was painfully leaving an imprint on his engorged cock. This woman astounded him. Nicholas couldn't believe that at last, he'd found his other half. Eve completed him as no other had. Out of all the sub's he'd connected with over the years Eve was the one. He had known this within the first three months of email and phone communications with her that she was the real deal. A true submissive made to order for him. Nicholas had forced himself to use restraint, not to approach her too soon with his possessive urges, not wanting to scare her off.

Hearing Eve's sniffles and the shudder of her feminine form splayed across his lap jerked him from his inner musings. "Are you okay? Red, Yellow, or green?" he asked, suddenly desperately concerned over her well-being.

Eve limply nodded her head.

"Green," she whimpered.

He continued soothing her heated, rosy rear end the result of her first spanking, with his left hand. "You didn't count out the swats," he pulled on her ponytail lifting her head to look in her shimmering green eyes, "I'll let it pass this time but this time only." Eve moaned, squirming on Nicholas's lap. His erection jerked viciously in his pants as she wiggled against his lap. He leaned forward watching his fingers disappear into her dripping pussy, using his right hand.

"Somebody liked her spanking I see," Eve twisted her body, trying to turn her head to look at him, "don't deny it," he snorted. Nicholas's shoulders relaxed now that he knew she'd enjoyed it on a sub's instinctual level. "You're wet baby, the paddling got you off," he smiled and leaned in to kiss her ass, pleased.

Three blissful weeks later, her life was better than Eve would have dared to dream. The perfect Dominant mate, living in New York City with no more financial worries or the empty loneliness, Nicholas filled Eve's every need. She'd never realized there had been a hole in her existence until the day Nicholas made his sudden appearance into her everyday life and claimed her as his. What she had presumed, would be a temporary phone sex fling with the 'perfect man', what she had accepted would last only long enough for the thrill to wear off, had morphed into the love of her life and true commitment.