Eve of Dominance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nicholas had proposed marriage at the end of the first day; he had popped into her life. She had loved him at first sight and accepted his proposal, fully aware it made no sense. They would be wed in the very near future and she couldn't have been happier. She was content staying home, so unlike her, while he went out each day and worked. Everyday since she'd moved in with him, was a wonderful gift.

Eve expected Nicholas would not return home from work until later in the evening as usual. She was horny and had time to kill so she went to his stash of BDSM videos and grabbed her forbidden vibrator that she kept hidden. "Finally," she sighed, rubbing her palms together eagerly, "I'll get some much-needed relief for my aching pussy, what he doesn't know won't hurt me," she giggled.

Nicholas, as part of her on going training had been denying Eve sexual satisfaction in the way of an orgasm for more than a week now. She was desperate for release by this point, she was climbing the walls with her pussy twitching and throbbing making it almost impossible to concentrate. If she could just have one orgasm, she'd be able to deal.

Eve eagerly popped the movie into the DVD player wasting no time getting comfortable on their bed.

A scene with a woman hog-tied on a stage, her pussy exposed and flogged in front of a mixed crowd of jeering voyeurs.

Eve reached down into her panties feeling the slick wetness of her arousal. She managed to take hold of her, 'Big Boy' vibrator/dildo on the nightstand rubbing it between her legs.

The woman's flogging sexually aroused the gawking crowd; some of the women fingered their pussy's as they watched. Other Domme's in the crowd had their male sub's licking pussy's or were being fucked in the ass with a strap-on by their Mistress's. Other voyeurs had become so worked up they asked and received permission by the woman's Dom, to go up on the stage. Three of them circled the woman and taking turns, slapped the woman's pussy and breasts until they glowed red.

One edged forward shoving his cock deep down her throat while bending over her licking her dripping juices, thrusting his cock down her throat and lapping at her pussy as if he were starving. Some of the women joined the men on stage, kneeled in front of them and began sucking and pulling their cocks furiously, spurting the men's hot jizz all over the woman's face and breasts.

Just as Eve slipped her toy into her wet aching pussy, Nicholas pushed the bedroom door open so abruptly it bounced back leaving a dent in the wall.

Eve gasped, shocked and ashamed at being caught red handed in an aroused state with her dildo in her needy cunt. Nicholas stood in the doorway scowling down at her, his hands on his hips.

Furiously Nicholas demanded, "What the fuck do you think you are doing?"

Startled, Eve jumped up and tried to hide the dildo under the pillow.

"I ummm, j-just I..." she sputtered failing to come up with a coherent excuse, she gave up closing her eyes groaning, still sexually frustrated. "I was just so," swallowing nervously, "horny and you haven't allowed me to cum in a week!" Eve whined, glowering at him defiantly standing her ground. He stalked to the side of the bed and pointed at her.

"This is a serious breech of your training little lady." He roughly clasped her wrist in one large hand, reaching out for the restraints permanently attached to the headboard. With practiced efficiency, he cuffed Eve's hands together in a submissive position over her head. He climbed up on the bed and straddled her chest, unbuttoning his jeans he unzipped and pulled out his cock. Furious he ordered Eve to suck his cock, which she obediently did.

He filled her mouth with his cock sinking in all the way to the back of her throat and held it there, until she gagged. Nicholas withdrew then repeated the process a few more times. Tears pricked her eyes and rolled down the sides of her face wetting the hair at her temples. He began to thrust his velvety steel hard cock, in and out of her mouth. He moaned loudly, "fuck Eve why do you make have to punish you?" He swore his voice gruff.

"Suck harder," he commanded; wishing his cock was pounding her dripping pussy. However, she needed to learn her lesson to do what she is told even if he's not there. Nicholas held her head in both his large hands to ensure he had the best position. Occasionally he pulled his cock from her mouth slapping it back and forth against her cheeks. He held his huge cock inches from her eyes. "Examine my cock," he held it close. "Do you like what you see? You want it don't you?"

Eve grunted, sticking her pink tongue out straining to reach the pre-cum beaded at the tip of his cock. She could see the smooth hard texture and the deep purple veins and ruddy color of the swollen head. She licked her lips, obviously hungry to taste his cum.

"Please give it back to me, or fuck me. Do something for Gods sake," she begged, but he abruptly got off the bed denying her needs. Nicholas released her wrists ordering her, "get up."

"You will suffer the consequences of disobeying your Master," he told her, his tone sharp brooking no argument or comment. He pointed to the hook on the wall, "Get your collar and bring it here to me."

Eve took it into her hands and hesitated; her second huge mistake, Nicholas grabbed it out of her clutching fingers. He took her by the elbow spinning her around to face away from him.

Nicholas raised his arms in the air lowering the collar over her head and around her neck fastened it securely.

"Now strip."

Questioningly she gazed up at him, her lower lip quivered.

"Now!" He snapped. "That wasn't a request."

She did as told, her hands trembling. Eve began to remove her t-shirt and socks she'd left on. He watched her every move, nodding his approval once she was completely naked. With Eve's back still facing his front, he placed a hand firmly between her shoulder blades and pushed, forcing her to bend over, "brace your hands on your knees."

"Spread your feet apart," his hand wedged between her thighs slapping his hand back and forth. "Wider, don't make me repeat myself again or you will be even sorrier, I promise you that little lady."

Nicholas squatted down peering at her spread pussy. He did a thorough inspection sipping a finger into her. "Did you shave today like I told you? No need to answer I can see you did, at least you got that right." Eve afraid to say the wrong thing remained quiet as he rose back to his full height, towering over her intimidatingly.

With a pat on her ass, "Okay now you are to wear only heels, the red ones I bought you, the collar and your top coat." He forced her chin up so he could stare into her wild green eyes. He saw fire in those bright green eyes, anger. "You can get as mad as you like, but it won't change a fucking thing. Do you hear me?"

She nodded, afraid if she spoke, she would say something she'd regret and get into more trouble.

"Now hurry your sweet ass up and meet me in the Hummer. You have five minutes and don't make me wait."

Nicholas drove in silence, giving away nothing, in the way of a clue as to where he was taking her. Inside she was a ball of nerves but hid it well. Staring out the side window so Nicholas couldn't see her usual giveaways, such as worrying her lip and swallowing nervously.

Nicholas pulled over to the curb and parked in front of a local sex shop, Nadine's Naughty's. Looking over at Eve he studied her calm controlled rock steady exterior. knowing she was anything but calm, he had to admire his woman's determination to stay in control of her emotions.

Nicholas grinned wickedly, from ear to ear, "I bet you're wondering what we're doing here?" He asked her, looking back at her over his shoulder as he turned to exit the vehicle.

"Yes," she uttered in a voice so low he had to strain to hear her. "Why are we here? Is this more training?"

He stopped, turned to face Eve.

"No this is where you learn a new punishment for disobeying one of my direct commands, public humiliation." Turning on his heel, he proceeded to pull her out through the driver door and parade Eve through the front door of the store.

The sight of a tall threateningly dark masculine man, leading a beautiful green-eyed woman with long auburn hair, wearing a collar around her neck caught the attention of every patron milling about the small store. Typical to porn shops, Nadine's Naughty's had an all too intimate 50-seat movie theatre attached to it discreetly tucked away in the back.

Nicholas stopped so abruptly Eve bumped into the back of him, her ample breasts making contact with his back. His balls instantly drew up tight, his cock going rock hard. Aggravated at his lack of control, he bit the inside of his cheek to replace his arousal with pain for a distraction.

Narrowing his dark eyes on her, "Eve, you will walk into that theatre," he pointed, his unsteady hand. "You'll pick a seat in the middle of the theatre in the middle of a row. Remove your coat, then I want you to massage your tits pulling at your nipples.

Since she was gloriously naked underneath her coat, he smiled picturing it, a fantastic show for anyone in the theatre, his cock ached with need. Nicholas sucked in a sharp gasp, fuck, what was wrong with him? If Eve ever figured out the power she wielded over him, he would lose the upper hand and be, so screwed.

"Eve, you're to give oral sex to any and all people who came up to you. Do you understand? If you have any questions you better ask now."

Eve nodded her head, silent, eyes to the scuffed, greasy floor. Nicholas nudged her toward the doors while unclipping her leash.

"Go."

Nicholas stayed behind informing the patrons loitering around inside the seedy sex shop, that they could go into the theatre and see the sexy whore he'd arrived with, naked. He beamed with pride watching every single patron rush pushing and shoving to the theatre entrance.

He called after them before they could disappear through the double doors, "I just received a ball-busting blow job from her on the drive over here," he rubbed his bulging crotch grinning. "Now she will please as many people as she can with that same greedy mouth."

The woman behind the checkout counter perked her ears, visibly coming to attention.

She cleared her throat, "did I hear you right?" The woman asked Nicholas with hope in her gaze, her lust glazed eyes drifting toward the theatre doors. "Does that include women?"

Nicholas chuckled at the anxious hungry expression on her face.

"Of course, she is in BDSM training and this is a punishment for her breaching the rules one too many times."

As soon as Eve removed her coat exposing her lack of clothing, wearing only a collar and sexy red high heels, all eyes left the movie screen. Riveted to where Eve stood in the middle of the theatre fondling her breasts, nipples erect from pulling at them as Nicholas had instructed. Eve decided to finger her pussy, spreading her cunt lips apart, her other hand motioning for the men to gather around her.

The slobbering horny audience examined every inch of her curvy body. Multiple pairs of stranger's hands groped at her breasts, pussy and ass. Eve was shocked at her arousal. Exposing her body to a room full of strangers and turning them on had her juices dripping down the insides of her thighs.

A scene of a teacher fucking her student in the classroom was playing up on the theater's wide-screen. Eve stared at the screen, her hand between her legs masturbating. A stranger's fingers soon replaced her own, thrusting his fingers deep into her aching pussy she moaned noisily lost in ecstasy, "ahhh yes more," she murmured.

The female cashier entered the theatre sitting right behind Eve putting her in a good position to observe the action. The men around Eve took their cocks out and started stroking themselves as she took turns sucking their cocks with adandon, one after another. They came one by one, some came down the back of her throat, some came on her face, and some on her tits.

Eve finally found her relief while sucking off all those cocks. A woman she hadn't noticed, a good Samaritan in her book, started finger fucking her from behind. Eve screamed as a monster orgasm washed over her almost buckling her knees. The cashier enjoyed watching the men shoot cum all over Eve. The woman was so aroused from the erotic scene in front of her; she removed her panties from beneath her dress and ordered Eve.

"Lick my pussy bitch," she demanded, her mouth curling into a snarl. Eve turned in her seat leaning over the back, the cashier enthusiastically humped Eve's face until she pussy burst with her own orgasm drenching Eve's face.

The satisfied cashier licked clean by Eve, went back into the store boldly walking right up to Nicholas. Raising her hand, she carefully smoothed her hair back out of her face and lifted her chin.

"Your girlfriend puts on an incredibly hot show, and holy shit can she suck cock and lick pussy." Clearing her throat she added, "I would like to have her all to myself next time." She picked up a pen, "I would be happy to fuck you in front of her if it would be helpful in her training." Winking she came around the counter batting her lashes up at him, "Call me."

Nicholas took the pen she offered jotting down her phone number on one of the store's business cards. Clicking the pen closed he handed it to her while slipping the card into his back pocket.

"I will be in touch," he reached out for her hand, drawing it up to his lips and kissing the back of her knuckles.

Nicholas turned and headed into the theatre. Once his eyes adjusted to the dim lighting, he caught sight of Eve. Two men, one in each seat on either side of her were groping her tits, and one of them had his hand between her wide spread legs. Nicholas put his hands on his hips in an authoritative stance.

"Eve get up, we're leaving." He grabbed her coat hanging on the back of the row of seats in front of her. Tossing the coat to Eve, he snapped the leash onto her collar and led Eve out of the theatre and through the porn shop.

Nicholas walked her over to the cashier.

"Eve, tell this nice lady thank you for the great orgasm."

Eve crinkled her nose at his degrading request that was more of an order. Why this bothered her more than anything else he'd ordered her do so far, she didn't quite understand. Nevertheless, she did as he told her to do.

"Thank you umm, for the-," she closed her eyes tight and had to force herself to just spit it out quickly, "the orgasm."

Nicholas led Eve out of Nadine's Naughty's into the cool evening. Helping her into the passenger seat, he leaned in before he shut the door.

"Seems to me he accused, someone enjoyed her punishment a little too much." He ground out the words through clenched teeth and shut her door. Silence reigned through out the trip back home, where she just knew she was in for another discipline discussion and then demonstration...AGAIN!

*

I want to give recognition, to my Literotica editor 'xjapa1n' for his insightful and attentive help.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Breaking Free Jessie meets two brothers in a BDSM club and falls in lust.in BDSM
Pleasing My Master How my co-worker became my Master.in BDSM
Public Disrespect A valuable lesson in respect.in BDSM
Used - First Sequence Finally used as a proper submissive by her husband.in BDSM
Raw and Broken Ch. 01 Daphne's story.in BDSM
More Stories