Eve Quest Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JJ Neal
JJ Neal
54 Followers

"Hello." Jack said as I walked into his shop. He locked the door then said. "Take your skirt, panties and gaff off and lay down on the table."

He restrained and spread my legs then got down between them and inspected the mysterious rings.

"Excellent." He said. "First I want you to push your testicles up inside your body. Then I want you to grab your dick and ball sack from behind your leg and pull them back between your legs."

He opened my purse, took the yellow ribbon out and started lacing it through the rings on each side of my scrotum. When he finished I was laced up like a shoe, effectively securing and hiding my clitty stick.

He removed the restraints and said. "You can let go and stand up."

It was a most remarkable feeling of freedom. Nothing was hanging between my legs. I did a couple of deep knee bends to test the feeling. It was a miracle. I scampered over to a mirror. A neat little bow sat atop my puffy little pussy. I would never be the same.

"Can I put my panties on?" I asked.

"Sure."

The front panel reveled the bow and my pussy. The T-back framed my beautiful ass. I was giddy. I ran over to Jack and flung my arms around his neck. "Thank you. Thank you. Thank you." Without thinking I kissed him on the lips. It startled us both. He held my shoulders and slowly pushed me away.

"Go lay down on the table. Face up."

I was aware he was pulling off his boots and pants. He pulled me to the end of the table and positioned my mouth to take his dick. I removed my teeth and laid them beside me. His cock was very limp. He flopped the head with its metal attachment in my mouth. I was inexperienced, but I knew what he wanted, what he dreamed about. Using just my lips I moved over the sensitive area at the base of his head. I lightly scratched his balls as he grew. The view in front of him had to be exciting, pert tits with nipple inserts, a flat tummy with a navel insert, narrow waist, wide hips, a cute pussy, long slender legs, strappy sandals and beautiful feet with flashing nails.

Once he was hard, I reached behind him and grabbed his ass so I could control the tempo. I moved him in and out slowly rubbing my tongue ball along his shaft. When I reached his tip I bang his Prince Albert with my tongue ball. It was an interesting sensation for me, probably even more interesting to him. I started to suck very hard and run his head against the roof of my mouth in short rapid strokes. When he started to match the rhythm I slammed him down my throat, taking his entire length in one stroke. He pushed his tool in and out of me. When the head was in my mouth I sucked as hard as I could, forcing him to push hard to enter my throat. Then I would relax allowing him to drive deep inside me. When he started to breath hard and shorten the stokes, I pushed a finger up his ass and he popped. As he spent himself I held him tight in my mouth. His motion was almost unperceivable, but he moved slightly and climaxed a second time before he fell over on top of me.

"Top ten." He said as he stood. "You might be a guy, but that was special. I'm going to give you the award."

"What award?" I asked.

He was pulling on his pants and boots. He came over and positioned me on the table. "Put your teeth in." He said and then started strapping me down. He tightened two straps across my legs, one across my hips and two across my chest. I couldn't have moved if he stuck a hot poker up my ass. "You might want this." He said offering me a stubby penis gag. I opened my mouth and accepted it.

He assembled his tools and positioned a mirror above my tummy so I could see what he was doing. In a beautiful forest green he tattooed a wreath around my navel. At the bottom of the wreath was a small circle.

I became aware of something burning, but I couldn't see anything in the mirror.

Jack was apparently finished. He rubbed his hand over my abdomen. "Your body is so beautiful." He turned his back to me. In a blur, as he turned to face me again, I saw a wooded handle and a long rod. I never felt the heat. "One and two." He said.


Between the one and the two I endured an unholy searing pain that seemed to last at least an hour. Long before I realized it was coming from me, I heard a blood-curdling scream and a muffled. "Fuck." There was a vile smell of burnt flesh.

Jack plucked the gag from my open mouth and replaced it with a kiss. In just that moment the pain dropped dramatically. I moment later he rose slightly and said. "I know that hurt, but I meant it only as an honor. Nine women and now you wear this tribute. I hope you will wear it with pride."

"Let me up you fucking maniac." I screamed

He smiled at me and said. "You need some time to cool down, mentally as well as physically. In a few minutes I'll put some ointment on your wound."

"Does my Mistress know you were going to do this to me?"

"Know. I don't think so. Sheila will be green with envy. She has begged me for one. All of her friends, except Jenny, have been on their knees sucking and begging, but trust me they can't hold a candle to you when it comes to sucking cock. I'll tell you something the bitches will never understand. You made the head of my dick tingle. Hell, it's still tingling."

My anger had subsided and Jack had applied a soothing balm to the brand. I was still restrained, but I could clearly see it was a fleur-de-lis neatly centered in the circle below the wreath.

Jack finally let me up and offered me a cold beer. I accepted the beer and gave him a flirtatious slap across the face.

"That hurt." I said.

"Get dressed and I'll take you home." Jack said playfully rubbing his cheek, this time he kissed me and he meant it.

When I got home my gown and a video were on my bed. There was a note to make myself a drink and watch the video. I undressed except for my ribbon, slipped on my gown and paddled into the kitchen. I made a large scotch and soda, went back to my room loaded the video and sat in my rocker to watch. It was the session where I was cuckold. At some level, I was ashamed I had so willingly offered up my beautiful wife. On another level it was just a great piece of porno. There was a stirring in my new pussy as I watched. I had made another drink and reloaded the film when I realized I needed to pee. It was another magical moment, sitting on the pot to piss and reaching between my legs to wipe.

I was on the third run of the film when I heard the girls come clattering in. They came back to my room immediately.

"Let's see." Jenny said.

I dropped on my knees in front of them with my knees wide apart and pulled up my gown.

"You cock-sucking whore." Sheila said. "Get on the fucking rug."

I raced to my position.

"What's wrong?" Jenny asked Sheila.

"Didn't you see her stomach?" Sheila said in a loud, agitated tone.

"She has a new tattoo."

"Damn it, Jenny. That's no tattoo it's his fleur-de-lis."

"And." Jenny said.

"And, every woman you know has spent hours on her knees trying to earn that award."

"And our little girl did. And you are jealous." Jenny said.

Sheila thought a minute smiled and said. "Yes. Yes I am and I'm going to beat her butt raw."

"Beat her if you wish, baby, but not for this. She was only doing what we trained her to do." Jenny said.

By this time they had made it to the den. Sheila flopped down in a chair and said. "Sissy, get your ass over here."

I scampered over and knelt by her side.

"Stand up, pull off your gown and put your foot here." Shelia said to me while patting the arm of her chair.

I stood and assumed the position. She traced her finger over the wreath then touched the brand. I flinched.

"Did it hurt?" Sheila asked me.

"Yes, Mistress."

"I'm glad. You shameless cock sucker." Sheila said.

I knew better than to say anything.

She ran her fingers over my new pussy. "That is unbelievable." She turned to Jenny and said. "Look, Jenny. It's really good."

Jenny pushed and prodded at me. "Does it hurt?"

"No, Ma'am. It's very comfortable. I love it. Thank you both so very much."

"Rug." Sheila said, but this time without the rancor in her voice.

"What's wrong now?" Jenny asked.

Sheila hugged Jenny and kissed her. "Not a thing my love. It was the only way I knew to stop her from prattling on like a teenage girl about her new pussy." They laughed and hugged and kissed with passion. "Help her to bed and then join me. Would you darling?"

Jenny removed the locks on my bracelets and collar and kissed me goodnight. I slept that night with my pussy laced up, a happy girl.

JJ Neal
JJ Neal
54 Followers