Eve Quest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Comfortably ensconced in our luxurious surroundings I began to recover. I learned my mistresses had not been wasting their time. They had taken a three-day cruise down the Chao Phya River and had taken a private tour of the bridge on the river Kwai.

Jenny’s favorite place was a local nightclub named Christie’s Club. They claimed to have fifty hostesses and Jenny was trying to eat them all.

The second night I was out of the hospital they made reservations for the Calypso Cabaret and each hired an escort. Sheila’s date was a tall beautiful Frenchman. His accent was melodious. Jenny hired a very young local. She was short with straight black hair down to her waist. Dressed in formal wear, they made a striking ensemble.

It was early morning when they came clamoring into our rooms. I was asleep on the couch, but I quickly got to my knees to await their pleasure. Jenny took her Thai beauty to my bedroom. Sheila told me to join her and the hunk in her room. They striped, and let me tell you Sheila’s body was incredible. Speaking of incredible, he had an incredible dick hanging between his legs. Sheila got on the bed and spread her legs to the sky. With no foreplay he shoved the dong into her glistening bald pussy. They were like a lion and a tiger locked in raw sex. It was hard to determine if they were fighting or making love. Sheila climaxed and howled like a wolf, but never let up. There was a literal sucking sound as he pistoned inside her. When he came he stiffened five times filling her to overflowing.

“Get over here, Sissy.” Sheila said, pounding the bed beside her.

I lay on my back next to her. Frenchy stood then she rolled over on top of me planting her sloppy pussy on my mouth. She hugged and kissed the Frenchman extolling his prowess while dumping his seed in my mouth. He dressed and left after Sheila rolled over drunk and spent. I went back to the couch. I didn’t sleep soundly, but I never heard Jenny’s little friend leave.After the doctor made his final visit, we stayed a couple of more days. Sheila and Jenny visited temples during the day and prowled during the night. They found a place owned by an American called The Cat House and stopped by the Hard Rock Café long enough to get us all a tee shirt, but their night life always seemed to gravitate to Christie’s Club.

I hadn’t had a real bath in nearly two weeks, but the morning we were to leave I was allowed one. My new breasts were tender, but I’d been given small implants and the swelling had really gone down. My ribs were uncomfortable, but tolerable. I didn’t recognize my own voice, but it didn’t hurt to talk. All in all, the trip to Thailand was a smashing success.

Jenny had bought me some new brassieres made for gals with breast surgery. They were very supportive and comfortable. I wore a white blouse and navy pants for the flight. Jenny insisted I wear navy knee-highs and navy pumps with one-inch heels. I still looked like what I was – a transvestite, but I had become a lot less sensitive to the opinions of others.

Our trip was long, but uneventful. I was glad to be home, but unbeknown to me the other shoe was soon to fall.

Chapter 5

The first Sunday morning after we returned, I got my first glimpse of what my future life would be. And it was nothing short of terrifying. I was in the kitchen drinking my breakfast when Sheila walked in. I dropped to my knees.

“Finish your drink and go to your room.” Sheila said. “Jenny is waiting on you upstairs.”

There was a threatening tone to her voice. “Yes, Mistress.” I said.

I found Jenny standing in my bathroom naked save for a skimpy silk nightie. I went to my knees, eyes down.

“Sissy, you may not think so, but up to now your life as a woman has been easy. We’ve allowed you to put on panties and prance around like a girl. Well, those days are over. Going forward you’ll understand that we pay a heavy price for beauty and that we are abused.” She pointed at the vanity. “Under the sink you’ll find a large plastic lined, terry cloth sheet. When you are given the Toilet command, spread it out on the floor and lie down on your back.” She could see the confusion on my face. When we use the Toilet command you’ll be drinking piss. Now, doesn’t that sound like fun?”

I didn’t respond.

“You probably can’t answer until you try it, so get undressed and we’ll try Toilet.”

I didn’t understand why they were in such a foul mood and I had no intention of drinking piss. “No.” Involuntarily came out of my mouth. She was probably expecting it, but in any event she moved like a cat. Before I could blink she kicked me in the nuts and I dropped like a sack of potatoes.

“You piece of shit, don’t ever say no to me. I’ll have your fucking tongue ripped out.”

I got out of my clothes, crawled over to the counter and started searching for the sheet. I spread it out and lay down on top of it. I could see my reflection in the ceiling mirror, naked and holding my nuts.

Jenny stepped across my chest with her right foot and knelt with her tummy to my face straddling my chest. Ignoring my nuts I placed a hand on each of her soft white cheeks and pulled her to my face. She began to pee before I was ready, but my jaw flopped open and she filled my mouth with the hot, fetid fluid. My stomach was rolling, but the unrelenting flow left no option but to swallow.

Sheila was standing in the doorway watching the action. “Damn, Jenny you’re a real pisser.”

Both girls roared with laughter. Jenny finished and said, “Lick me clean toilet mouth.”

The vile ceremony took a more pleasant, sexual turn. I slowly licked at her pussy. She pushed back then slapped my face. It hurt. I was glad the toilet training was over, but I really wanted to service her pussy. I wanted to dress as a girl and service a girl.

Sheila, still leaning in the doorway, smiled and said. “Toilet.”

I could’ve fought my way out of the house and every cell in my body wanted to run, but the obedient little girl in me lay still. Sheila positioned herself over my face and began to pee. The fluid was very warm and splashing all over both of us. My eyes were closed, but I could hear the hissing stream exiting her body. The smell and taste were something less than shit, but beyond fowl.

As I gulped her fluid, Sheila was clapping her hands, wiggling her ass and singing at the top of her voice. “Go, Sissy. Go, Sissy. Go, Sissy.”

A few moments later it was finally over. Sheila got up, wiped her pussy and left the room.

“Wash your face and brush your teeth.” Jenny said. “There’s mouthwash in the crystal container on the counter.”

Jenny sat in a rocker in my room and watched as I completed my assignment. As soon as I finished she joined me and said. “I’m going to go over your morning routine. Your enema bag is in the linen closet. There’s also soap and a thermometer on the top shelf.”

My enema bag was a two-quart beauty with a double Bardex tip. Jenny gave me explicit instruction on mixing the soap and the water temperature. I hung the bag by the tub, expelled the air from the tube and put the first bulb inside me. With both bulbs pumped up I got on my knees with my butt in the air and opened the valve. At first, the warm rush felt good, but as my colon began to fill the pain began. By the time the last of the fluid was in me I was in severe pain. I shut the valve and stood. My belly was extended and walking was very uncomfortable.

“There’s a mechanical timer by the sink. You can expel the fluid in five minutes.” Jenny said.

I set the timer, stooped over with my hands on the counter and looked at myself in the mirror. Was there any way to do this every day for the rest of my life? The timer dinged, I sat on the toilet and removed the apparatus. As I relieved myself, Jenny explained she wanted me to douche a second time with plain warm water and that I didn’t have to hold that one.

After the second douche, Jenny continued, “Have you ever used a tampon?”

I hesitated a moment before admitting, “Yes, Mistress.”

She winked and said. “They’re in the top drawer of the vanity. Put one in you now and wear one all the time except when you sleep.”

I lowered the toilet seat, placed my right foot on the top and unwrapped the super plus tampon. I started to put it in my mouth for lubrication.

“There’s petroleum jelly in the same drawer. Use that.” Jenny said.

I did as instructed, bent over and pushed the tight cotton cylinder home.

“Start thinking of that hole as your pussy. Keep it clean and lubricated at all times.” Jenny started running a bath and added scented bath salts. “I want you to continue your shaving and bathing regiment.”

I shaved the backs of my legs and my pits then slipped into the tub to complete the job. I lay back and shut my eyes. While I soaked, Jenny plucked my eyebrows into a high arch, shaved my face and applied a mudpack. I was aware that she left and I relaxed. Clean inside and out I stepped out of the tub and dried off with a fluffy pink towel. I applied lotion to my body and touched up my frosted pink nails. Jenny returned to help me with my makeup and a short blond wig. I put on a white gaff and she helped me into a white corset.

“You’re still overweight, but we will help you with that. In the meantime, the corset will help with your figure.” She started tugging on the cords and asked. “How are your ribs?”

“I’m okay, thank you.”

That confession cost me another inch in my waist. She handed me pink stockings with lacy tops and I put them on.

“When you wear the pink outfit, wear the white heels and these.” She handed me a white leather collar and white leather bracelets. They had silver “D” rings attached every 90 degrees. “There’s a black set of bracelets and a black collar for those occasions you wear the black outfit.” She handed me five small locks. “Use these to lock your shoes, bracelets and collar in place. I’ll keep the key.”

The rest of my outfit included ruffled white panties, a set of crinolines, a pink French maids outfit and a little pink cap. I looked in the mirror and gasped. There was a tall passable woman looking back at me.

“Wear this outfit unless you are told otherwise.” Jenny said then she took me to my room and handed me a short white flannel gown. “You have four of these, wear one every night unless we lay out something else. Rinse out your bra, panties and hose every night and hang them in the bathroom to dry. Okay?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Use a cleanser on your face and apply lotion to your entire body. Remove everything from your pussy before you retire and lubricate it. I’d suggest you get up at 5:00. Do you have any questions?”

“No, Ma’am.”

“I hope not because there will be no tolerance for mistakes.” She paused then took my hands in hers and kissed me on the cheek. “I know this has been rough. There’ll be more rough stuff, but if there’s a real woman inside you somewhere, you’ll survive.” As she left, she said. “Goodnight Sweetie, have breakfast ready at 6:30.”

I reveled in Jenny’s act of kindness. It took me forty minutes to prepare for bed and I laid my head down filled with fear, but determined to find that girl inside me and survive.