Eve’s Halloween Daddy (and Mommy?)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scouries
scouries
10,444 Followers

"The other night."

"Halloween?" Mom nodded yes. "Everyone's parents drink. And smoke too," I added after a seconds hesitation.

"Still, is there anything you'd like to ask me?" I knew mom wanted to probe but wasn't sure what to ask.

"And at least you still do it." Nonchalant.

"But--"

"Gunther's parents haven't done it in six months. Debbie's parents sleep in different bedrooms."

"They do?" I'd caught mom's interest.

"And you know that half my friend's parents are divorced. Rob's, Gail's, Patty's," I said as I ticked them off on my fingers. "I'm glad you're still," I added but then stopped and waited a few seconds before adding, "active..."

"You know you're father and I are--"

I didn't let mom finish, instead broke in and with a big grin said, "even if you do some very weird things." I put a lot of emphasis on the word weird. My mother blushed.

"Would you like to talk about them honey?" was asked in her most motherly tone. But it was hard to tell what answer she'd like.

"No it's okay." I sipped from my wine glass.

Mom tried again. "Things aren't always what they seem Eve."

But I'd had enough. I had just one more thought to leave her with. "Is daddy deformed mom?"

"What?" I'd clearly caught her!

"I mean it was dark and smoky but--" I waited.

"But what?" mom finally had to ask.

"It just looked so big. Like twice as big as Robs. His thing ... it looked like one you'd see on the Internet. It wasn't normal!"

*****

"Well?" That was dad's first word to mom when he got home and got her alone in their room. Gunther and I were watching the live feed on my TV. I was fondling his cock.

"Good news," mom announced.

"Good news?"

"Your daughter did not see her father anally penetrated by her mother."

You could see the relief flood over dad's face. "She didn't?"

"No, aaaand she's quite happy her parents have an active sex life."

"She is?"

"Well, fifty percent of her friends parents are divorced and the other fifty percent apparently don't do it much anymore."

"So the fact that we--" dad started.

"The fact that we do some 'very weird things' as she described them are fine with her," my mother finished.

"She saw some weird things? What things?"

"She's all right Peter."

"You're sure? She's only eighteen," dad warned.

"Sometimes I think she's eighteen going on thirty."

"She won't be traumatised?" Mom started to laugh. "What?" dad asked.

'I didn't say that. In fact she may never recover." Mom continued to giggle.

"I thought you said--"

"She's now afraid her father's deformed."

"What?"

"Yes apparently your innocent daughter may never get over the sight." Mom was as bad as I was at drawing a story out.

"What sight?"

"The poor girl believes her father's cock is afflicted by some disease. Either that or she saw wrong when she looked into the dark, smoky room."

"Eve saw my cock?"

"Yup. And in all its fully erect glory. A penis so big the girl's been having nightmares ever since."

"She said it was big?"

"Her exact word was 'ENORMOUS'. Yes, you're twice as long as her present beau apparently. She asked me where it all went after I'd explained that there was nothing wrong with her father's penis. That it was just on the largish size."

"Now I know where you got your storytelling ability," my little friend Gunther threw out as we watched my parents. I gave his balls a less than gentle squeeze in response.

"I never used the word enormous," I answered. Gawd, mom was worse than me!

"What did she say when you told her that?" dad asked.

"She wanted to know if a big one was much better."

"What did you tell her?"

"I told her there is nothing in the world better than a nice... big ... daddy ... cock," my mom answered even as her fingers moved to dad's crotch.

"You did not."

"Yes I did," mom said as she pulled daddy's penis into view.

"You did not," I yelled at the screen.

"Christ, you shouldn't have talked about my penis like that, not to a young girl like Eve," dad complained but his cock was throbbing in mom's hand.

"I told her that it feels so good when your big penis is in me. That it almost hurts it's so good."

"Your mother didn't tell you that did she?" Gunther asked me.

"Fuck me," I whispered to my neighbour as I got to my knees on the bed.

"What?"

"From behind Gunny, hurry," I demanded as I watched mom pull dad by his penis towards the bed.

Up on the screen dad asked, "What did Eve say to that?" Then he took over from mom, pushing her back and then thrusting into her.

"She said she'd better go out and find one then."

"You encouraged her?" dad gasped between thrusts. Meanwhile Gunther was pounding away, trying to match the rhythm of the two on the screen.

"But then I thought--" I could see that mom was close. So was I.

"What'd you think?" Daddy asked between groans.

"That maybe Eve should be home schooled."

"Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!" Exploded from dad's mouth at the same instant his cock started spurting inside mom.

"Whaaaaaaaaaaaaat!" Gunther yelled as his penis started to spit inside me.

My eyes lit up.

"That was sick," my dad stated somewhat huffily ten minutes later. He and mom were lying side by side.

"You got pretty hard big boy," mom teased as she fondled him. "Daddy got sooooo veeeeery veeeeeery beeeeg," she said, imitating my voice perfectly.

"Dom!"

"Maybe I could wear some of Eve's clothes next time. Role play."

"Role play?"

"Uh huh," mom answered, "like we did with the nurse and doctor thing, or the policeman one."

"What policeman one?" Gunther asked the TV. I had no idea. That was clearly one of the films I'd missed.

"When she's away some night or weekend," mom lured, "we'll do it in her bed."

Dad continued to argue with her but both Gunther and I could see the excitement in his eyes.

Ten Days Later - Role Playing in my Bedroom

"Hi daddy," my mom whispered in her most seductive voice after my dad had pushed open my door and slipped into my room.

"She sounds just like you," Gunther accused. We were both in his bedroom, watching the feed that was coming from my bedroom just thirty feet away. I'd told mom and dad I was staying overnight at my pal Tricias.

"Hi sweetie," my father answered as he walked over to where mom was sitting at my desk. "Homework?"

"It's hard daddy, Biology," mom whined as she looked up at dad with love in her eyes.

"That's exactly what you say to me when you want something," Gunther crowed triumphantly.

"Shut up," I said as I elbowed him.

"Can daddy help?" my father asked as he sat down on the bench next to my mom.

"She's wearing your clothes, your skirt from school. She looks just like you." And she did! Older yes but she'd really worked to achieve the look.

Mom had left the two top buttons of her blouse open and I knew exactly the effect it could produce. It was a ploy I'd used with the same blouse more than once at school. A guy couldn't refuse to look. Dad put his arm around mom while his free hand turned a page of my Biology textbook.

"Where's mom?" my mother asked her husband.

"She's out honey, won't be back til tomorrow. Aunt Daphne called, some emergency."

"We're all alone daddy?" my mother asked.

"You'll never be alone when I'm home," my dad promised as he hugged mom a little closer to him. Then he bent over and planted a fatherly kiss on mom's cheek.

"I love you daddy," mom replied.

"Now why don't you tell daddy just what you're having trouble with in biology sweetie," my father encouraged as his hand started to creep down from mom's shoulder.

"What's sperm daddy?" mom asked. Dad's fingers latched onto mom's breast!

For the next hour Gunther and I watched silently, spellbound as my parents played out their incestuous roles.

"He wants to fuck you! I can't believe it," Gunther said as we watched my parents as they finally walked out of my room, video camera in hand. The whole time they'd been doing it they'd maintained the daddy/daughter role play.

"And what's wrong with that?" I demanded.

"He's your father .... it's unnatural, he shouldn't--"

"I love him," I said quietly.

"And your mom's all for it too. I can't believe it. You're not going to--"

"Of course I am, we are."

"We?"

"So now you're going to tell me you wouldn't like to sleep with my mom again? Sure buddy, that's why you had a hard-on the whole time daddy was screwing her." I accused.

"I didn't."

"We're going to give mommy and daddy the best Christmas gift they've ever got."

Gunther was shaking his head but couldn't help asking, "Will we use the drugs on them again?"

"Haven't you heard Gunther, it's time to 'just say no to drugs'."

"But--"

"And what do you think mommy's going to want from daddy for Christmas after she sees you."

"Sees me what?" He knew but I let my hand slip into his lap anyway.

"Mommy is very competitive Gunther. The second she's sees little Eve she'll want dad to get one with her name on it."

"You're father won't be very happy to hear that," Gunny warned.

"Maybe he'll put me over his knee," I answered. But I said it in a way that clearly conveyed to Gunny that I couldn't think of anything that could be much better. "Of course we have someone else to do first. For Thanksgiving."

"Thanksgiving?"

"Yes for Thanksgiving I think Mrs. Klugge is going to find out how much her son loves her."

"No way, I'm telling you Eve, NO FUCKING WAY," Gunny denied. I smiled evilly.

"Yes it'll be fun to see my penis in your mom."

"We can't. It's not your penis anyway."

"Whose name is on it?"

"That doesn't mean--"

"Shut up Gunny. Now do you want to make love to me or should I go home?" I stayed the night! Gunther is not Daddy but he's still more than adequate.

*****

I awoke first the next morning and wearing only one of Gunther's tee shirts I descended to the Klugge kitchen. With his dad away again on one of his trips I knew I'd find his mother alone.

I turned on my blush when I saw her upon entering the kitchen. Put my hand across my mouth as I lowered my eyes. Then, after waiting just the right amount of time, and just before she was going to say something, I started to cry. Of course she rushed over and put her arm around me and led me to the table.

"It's my fault," I started.

"It certainly isn't," Gun's mom said as she hugged me to her bosom. "What did Gunther do?"

I didn't tell her the complete truth!

*****

Thirty minutes later I arrived back in Gunther's room with a fully loaded tray. The aromas of the coffee and the warm Danish buns immediately woke him.

"You cooked me breakfast?" he asked when he'd finally shaken the cobwebs from his head. "You?"

I let the unbelieving tone of voice he'd used pass (oh, he'd pay for it later I promised myself) and answered, a sweet smile on my lips, "No, your mom did."

"Mom saw you? Like that?"

"We had a good, long talk while you slept," I answered, an enigmatic look on my face.

"About what?"

"Boys ... and sex ... and--"

"You didn't!"

"I talked about Rob. And you. And daddy."

"Daddy?" he croaked.

"Your mother hasn't slept with your dad in over six months Gunther."

"How do you know?"

"I told you, we talked. Girls talk, you wouldn't understand. Then I told her I'd love to come to your house for Thanksgiving dinner." He groaned, defeated. "Apparently your dads going to be in Chicago that weekend but your mom said she'd be delighted to have me."

"I won't--" I grabbed his penis.

"I think this is the best place for your mom's name. Right here at the base. On the top side." Horror suddenly appeared in my boyfriend's eyes. "And then above, right here, we'll tattoo Dominique, in honor of my mom," I said as I traced a circle around his shaft up about an inch from the base. "It's long enough to go all the way around."

"I hate you."

"I don't think little Eve does though," I answered, then bent and kissed her as she started to grow.

THE END

Thanks for taking the time to read my story. I hoped you enjoyed it. Please take an extra few seconds and let me know how you liked it. VOTING is easy and gives us, LITEROTICA'S authors, much needed feedback, the encouragement needed to continue providing you new stories..

I also appreciate written feedback; you can comment below or e-mail me direct. Why not tell me what you liked and/or disliked about the story and what you'd like to see next.

FYI: I'm just finishing another story, this one featuring my cousin, Dr. Andrew Von Scouries, and I hope to have it up within ten days.

And if you'd like to why not make me one of your FAVORITE authors -- it's just a click away.

Thanks again, jim

scouries
scouries
10,444 Followers