Eve ... The Maid's Story.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Walking over to where Daniel was sat, he patted the seat for me to sit next to him, I was hesitant.

"Do as you're told slut!" he barked.

No sooner had I sat down he was squeezing my tits, pinching my nipples and laughing, asking me if it hurts. Getting one of the dildos out of my collection, he told me to suck it, adding Brett had told him I needed practice. Whilst sucking the plastic cock, he forced it down my throat, making me gag, I could feel drool starting to run down my chin. He then said that I'd had enough practice and unzipped his trousers, pulling out his huge rampant cock, that sprang to attention. Grabbing my ponytail he made me stand in front of him, he undid the lock on my belt and forced me to my knees, telling me to suck his cock until he spunked in my mouth and to think of it as training. Brett came over to us whilst I was being trained, he sat down and started to wank his stiff cock, it wasn't long before Daniel was groaning his body started to stiffen, he let out one last groan and I could feel warm liquid in my mouth. Brett told me to swallow it, like a slut does, so I did. Daniel told me that I had done well, his reward for me was an anal fuck, Brett smiled, and told me not to worry I would enjoy it, as much as he would enjoy watching it! Daniel dragged me over to what looked like a small pummel horse, he told me to stand with my feet apart and drape myself over the top, so that my ass was up in the air. After doing this he then tied rope around my wrists and fastened them to the underbelly of the horse. Daniel started to finger my juicy pussy, telling me what a filthy slut I am, for having such a soaking wet cunt, with these words he slapped my ass really hard, landing the blow right on the cheek, he told me that he then had to make the other cheek match, sending my senses reeling with a weird pleasurable pain. Making my pussy even wetter, juices now running down the inside of my thighs, my clit was harder than ever, he told me it looked like a ripe strawberry, ready to be picked...

A few seconds passed and then I felt the most intense pain ever.

"Does that feel good slut?" Daniel laughed, before I could answer he told me "sluts deserve to wear clamps".

I could feel my clit being pinched tight enough for it to explode, it felt so good, he then continued thrusting his fingers in me, telling me how easy he could now get four fingers in, but what he was going to do was fist me (having an educated guess, I worked this out), I was so horny almost willing for him to do it, do anything he wanted to me, I wanted to scream with ecstasy. Brett came round to face me.

"Do you want to cum slut?" he asked with a sadistic smile on his face.

"Yes, yes" I screamed, unable to lift my head.

"You will not cum until after we have, you filthy slut whore!" he hissed. The next few minutes was heaven, from behind Daniel was fucking me hard up my arse hole, his cock felt much harder than it was in my mouth, complimenting me on how tight it was, slapping my ass cheeks whilst he was riding it. In front of me Brett was fucking my mouth with his hard rampant beast, gliding deep in my throat, pinching my nipples and slapping my tits. They both felt so good, pushing and withdrawing from me like a well oiled machine.

I could feel Daniel's hand brushing against my inner thigh, he began to pull on the chain that was attached to the clit clamp, the sensation of which was so amazing, feeling their bodies tensing, my body began to tingle with anticipation.

"Get ready to cum slut!" Brett gasped, at the same time Daniel yanked the clamp from my clit, sending me into a state of joyous delirium, every ounce of self, waiting to cum. I could feel an explosion of warm, gelatinous liquid filling my mouth, whilst at the same time, my ass hole was flooded with a blood hot liquescent, both more than satisfying my inner self, nonetheless my whole body ready to explode into orbit. Both their bodies pulsating, their rigid weapons were now spent, their cum now deep within me. Brett almost yelling the order for me to cum, through his loud groaning, I could hear "CUM SLUT WHORE, CUM NOW!", my entire body now totally enveloped with absolute wanton desire, my gushing, sopping wet cunt squirting more and more red hot love juice, all down my legs and on to the floor below. My clit throbbing with rhythmic pulses, willing one of my two fuck studs to go down to lick, suck or chew the now drenched love jewel.

The entire room was filled with the sound of prurient groans, and the aroma of ardent lust. The other girls seemingly enjoying themselves just as much as I was, all being 'trained' by more than one fuck stud. All but one that is, she was with another woman, who was quite a lot older, early forties with a voluptuous figure and a soft pretty face, she was dressed in a red and black stunning, even striking outfit with red, thigh high, stiletto boots and her mahogany red hair worn in a plait. The younger girl was knelt facing the other woman, with her face on the floor near the toe of her boots.

"Lick my fucking boots slut!" the older woman demanded, the younger girl refused, only to receive six hard lashes of a riding crop, enough so much to leave deep red wheals across her ass cheeks, making the young girl cry out with agony.

"Now do it slut, or you will get more!" the older woman ordered, awkwardly the younger girl did as she was told, when she had finished, she was made to leave the side of the older woman.

"Now it's your turn to be with her!" Brett said with a smile on his face...

"My name is Anya, and who do we have here? she asked grabbing my collar.

"Okay Eve, what do you think I should do with this?"

Holding out before me a ten inch strap on cock, which was at least two inches in girth and still more than lustful for learning.

"Wear it and fuck me hard", I pleaded.

"Good girl, right answer" she said softly.

She grabbed my tits hard, squeezing my nipples tight, it felt so good. Anya was smiling all the time she was doing it, and commented what a good little slut slave I would make. I was in awe at the way she treated her trainees, I knew that there was nothing I would refuse to do for her. She ordered me to turn around with my back to her, with my legs slightly apart and touch my toes, doing as I was ordered and sensing myself becoming more than a little aroused by her presence behind me, I could feel love juice beginning to trickle down my inner thigh. Anya remarked on how tight my ass cheeks were, before whacking them both with a thick leather paddle twice, taking me by great surprise.

"I will tell you when you can come, slut!" she barked.

Wanting to explain that I hadn't come, but not daring too, I took the punishment which had been dealt to me. Anya came around to face me, yanking my head up by my ponytail, she told me to suck on the rigid plastic member, which she was now wearing, doing as I was told I duly did it, she rammed it in my mouth making me gag, she laughed, but continued to ram it, even harder than before.

"Take it slut, please me and you will be mine!"

Not really knowing what she meant entirely, I needed to please her immensely, as I desired to be her slut slave. Taking most of the plastic beast in my mouth, she began to stroke my head, telling me what a good girl I was, the softer tone of her voice making me want to cum, my clit swelling with lustful yearning. Anya withdrew the cock, and walked behind me. Reminding me that I wasn't allowed to cum until she told me; I could hear a vibrator, it sounded much louder and more powerful than the one that Brett had bought for me. Anya placed what felt like a ball against my now rock hard love crystal, moving, but holding it firmly against me, sending shock waves through my cunt, forcing me closer to the edge. She stopped suddenly, I groaned in despair, wanting more, I begged, pleaded, screamed at her to continue.

"Be patient slut, you will come when I say bitch whore!" she laughed.

Knowing I had to please her, very reluctantly I resisted the overwhelming urge to let go, my juices building, trying to force the way through, my now pulsating clam.

Walking around me, and speaking to me in now a soft, low tone, telling me that she now owns my body, and she will do what ever she desired to satisfy her needs. Anya once again positioned the vibrator on my wanton, juicy love diamond, I didn't know if I could hold off the explosive orgasm that was building within me, my juices were seeping out, trickling once again down my inner thighs.

"Not yet bitch whore, take all of this up your slut cunt and when I say your name next, you will cum like never before, you will squirt all of your cunt juices into the bowl, directly on the floor below you". Entering me with the firm plastic cock, she began to thrust, slowly at first, then more rampant, I could feel her body beginning to tense and with her ecstatic screams louder, this was making my whole body reel with the desperate desire to cum uncontrollably.

With Anya's screams becoming softer, the thrusts were more contained, her body almost rigid, saying my name, the onslaught of the most earth shattering orgasm began. My whole body writhing, love juice squirting out of my cunt like a waterfall cascading down a mountains edge, my screams louder and more frenzied than ever before. I could here Anya encouraging me to let go of all my being, totally empty my soul of any inhibitions I may have left. The orgasm had torn through me like a tornado.

Having left me absolutely drained of all energy, Anya told me to sit by her, her voice a soft, loving tone. She gently stroked my face and hair, telling me I had been a very good girl and as my reward she had a special treat for me, which left me wondering what it could be... Anya beckoned for Brett to come over and sit with us, he came over, but before sitting down he picked up the bowl of my love juice and passed it to me. They both seemed very familiar to each other, Brett kissing Anya full on the lips, and the pet names they called each other, Brett calling Anya 'Bunny' and Anya calling Brett 'Tiger'. He smiled at me with the look of a little boy in a sweet shop.

"Have I served you well this time?" Brett asked.

"Yes you have", Anya replied, "I will be keeping this one, she is only too willing to please me".

Being totally bewildered by what I was seeing and hearing, I dared to ask Anya if they knew each other.

"Of course we do". She guffawed, "we have been married for nearly two years, Brett travels around the country with his work as a look-alike, staying in hotels he gets to know 'pretty sluts' like yourself and brings them to me for training, but Eve, none thus far have been as pleasing to me as you have tonight".

"We have one more thing we want you to do tonight", Brett smiled.

Knowing that I had pleased them so much, especially Anya, I asked with eagerness what it was they wanted me to do, Brett passed me the bowl to me.

"Drink all of your lovely cunt juice, try not to spill any, then afterwards we will all leave together and you will have secured employment for your entire working life, at our family home in St Ives, Cornwall".

Anya smiled in agreement with what had been said and cajoled me into drinking from the bowl, telling me how much fun we were going to have, adding that I may even still get to have Brett on the odd occasion. Finishing my 'drink', I was more than happy to go home with them.

I was and still am in awe of Anya. I had a fantastic twenty first birthday party at their house, they organised a party with all their look-alike friends, I was given as a gift, the permission to be used in anyway by five of their friends, in anyway they liked. That night I was gang fucked by Robbie Williams, Prince Harry, David Beckham, Christina Aguilera and Daniel came back for more. Brett took loads of photographs and the cameras all around the house made mini movies.

I hope now, you can all understand why I choose to stay, I am in love with them, no matter how badly they treat me sometimes.

*

N.B. Hope you have enjoyed this story, thanks for reading. My other stories are:

The Playroom

Poolside Playmates

12