Evelyn Elects to Remain a Slut

Story Info
Evelyn has a choice.
4.4k words
4.47
73.7k
15
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The activities I had this past weekend with Chelsea, Derek and their friends faded as best they could as I went about my normal classes the following week. Being exposed like that to former classmates was as humiliating an experience as I had ever had. The worst part of this experience was knowing that a guy I had thought could be my boyfriend, Derek, had seen me and fucked my ass while I was Chelsea's slave.

I have learned to bury these feelings and stay focused on my schoolwork and so I went to classes. On Thursday night, Gina and Jason, two of my law school friends, and I went to the Melting Pot for a few drinks and conversation. We were having a good time joking about different professors and their unique foibles when I felt someone place their hands on my shoulders. When I heard her voice in my ear, I flashed back to my most recent abasement.

"Hey, Ev. So good to see you out and about instead of hibernating in the library."

It was Chelsea. My stomach started doing back flips as I felt her hands caressing my hair and threatening to pull it back to reveal my shameful earrings. I grimaced and said hello to her.

"Ev, I was wondering if you could stop by my place when you are finished here. I wanted to continue our conversation that we started this weekend?"

I had feared that Chelsea would want to continue to use me but had foolishly hoped it would not have come so soon. I tried to get out of it.

"Sorry, Chelsea but when we're done here Gina, Jason and I were going to study together."

I saw that both of my friends recognized that I was lying about our plans but being good friends they nodded.

"Ev, you know I need your advice on what pictures to send to our reunion committee for the newsletter and you did promise to help. I hate to bother you, but I know you want to be involved."

I'd forgotten that Chelsea had photographed our session this past weekend and her veiled reference to the photos was a reminder to me that she was prepared to send those photos of me naked, gagged and blindfolded to all of my old friends further exposing my shameful status. I had no choice.

"I'd forgotten about that Chelsea. Gina? Jason? Maybe we can study later? I do need to go with Chelsea."

They both nodded and I paid my share of the bill and followed Chelsea out to the street where she turned on me and venomously said.

"That's the last time I will give you a warning, slut. When I call you had better come or your life will be front-page news. Am I clear?

"Yes, Chelsea."

The slap to my face was so quick I never saw her hand move until it was too late.

"Yes, Mistress."

I quickly responded, my hand naturally going to my cheek, which burned like fire.

Quickly fastening a dog collar and leash, she started pulling me down the street. I hurried to keep up with her, hoping no one would notice the leash. Some faces turned and looked at us as we made our way through the city to her place. I could not help but wonder what she had in mind for me. I wasn't particularly the type who liked pleasuring women, though my last moments with Mistress Erica this past weekend excited me. I had no desire to be with a woman but then again my desires no longer mattered not since I was enslaved.

My fear of what was to come increased as she hauled me up the stairs to her front door. I wanted so much to be inside and not let anyone else see me leashed up like a dog and when Chelsea's door opened I hurried inside. She pulled me into her bedroom and ordered me to strip naked. I did as she asked, knowing any hesitation on my part would only bring pain.

"Hurry up, slut, our guests will be here shortly and I do so want you to be ready."

For some reason the word "guests" excited me. I feared the arrivals might be our former high school peers, but the possibility that guys might be the guests made me juice.

When I was completely naked I was made to lie down on the bed and as she ordered, I spread my arms out over my head. I felt her tying some sort of rope around my wrists and then she obviously fastened the other end of the rope to the headboard. She left my legs free and I kept them closed trying for whatever privacy I could grab for as long as I could. She left the room and sometime later I heard someone knocking on her door.

I heard at least two, maybe more. All of them male, they greeted Chelsea as they entered the apartment. I recognized Derek's voice and cringed that I would once again be the slut for him. When no one came to the bedroom I began to become impatient and curious about what was going on and when they would come to me. I felt my pussy become damp and once again my body was deserting me. By the time the group finally came in my body was ready for them, my pussy wanted them, my ass wanted to be used. My mind was not in sync with my body.

At first I did not recognize any of the guys with Derek, but I knew their voices and I did manage to see that Chelsea had brought her damn camera and was prepared to catalogue whatever was to happen.

"Ev, dear, you remember Hector and Jason from last weekend? You may not recall them because, well, because you were masked then. I know you enjoyed their cocks."

Instantly I remembered the voices and now placed them with the three guys who used me last Sunday. I also realized that without the mask they now knew for sure who I was and I knew they would not keep my secret long if at all. The stupid grins they sported told the world they were delighted to see me, Evelyn, the 'good girl' laying naked, tied to the bed, ready to be their sex toy. My pussy clenched in anticipation of what would happen tonight and my mind realized that soon everyone I knew from high school would hear of this.

"I wanted the guys to know who they fucked, Evelyn, and I wanted them to have you again. Tell them what a slut you are Ev, tell them to use you in any way they want!"

I could only nod as I watched them ogling my naked body, staring at my tits and my nipples piercings. My legs were still closed, hiding my pussy, my wet and wanting pussy. Inside I felt another layer of pride evaporate with their stares.

Chelsea grabbed a belt from her closet and used on my naked tits. Whipping the belt in a high arc and bringing it down on my nipples.

"Aiiiii"

"Tell them, Slut!" Chelsea ordered, as she battered my tits with the belt.

"I am a slut, a total slut. I want all of you to fuck me, cum on me, piss on me, use me again and again. Owwwwww. Please fuck me, use your cock, spank me, twist my tits, yank on my nipples, and make me beg you!"

"That's a good little slut. Come on now Ev, don't be shy, show the boys that sweet wet pussy of yours. Open your legs up, slut."

Knowing it was fruitless to disobey her I spread my legs open.

"Oh my, look at that, boys, her pussy is chained closed. My, my, we will have to do something about that, won't we!"

"Nooooo. Chelsea, Noooo! Mistress Erica is the only one who can take my pussy chain off. Please don't do this."

I really was afraid to that if the chain was removed, I would suffer from Mistress Erica later.

Derek left the room telling Chelsea that he had the right tool for the job in his trunk. While he was gone Hector played with me. He twisted my nipples, using the rings. Jason inspected my pussy rings and chain, sticking his little finger into the gap. They seemed fascinated to play with their bound pet.

I moaned with both discomfort and pleasure and cringed as the guys laughed. Finally Derek returned and handed Hector the chain cutting tool.

"Chelsea, no, don't do this please, I beg you please. You can fill my ass and mouth, please don't cut my chain off."

"Don't be such a baby, slut. How can we be expected to ignore your cute little pussy?"

Chelsea teased.

Hector quickly cut the chain, and I whimpered with frustration. I could feel the pressure on my labia as he roughly yanked the chain free, releasing my pussy, opening it up for their use.

"Slut Ev, I don't really care for your problems. I promised these guys they could fuck you and they are going to fuck you, slut, for as long as they can get their cocks up. Now shut up and spread those legs, Slut!"

I tried in vain to keep my legs closed but the guys were too strong. They debated for a brief moment before Derek dropped his pants to reveal his hard and ready cock. I was somewhat amazed at how long his cock was and while I wanted to feel it inside me, I was too wrapped up in the fact that these people were raping me. This was not one of my assigned clients, not someone who Mistress entrusted with my pussy.

Derek crept between my legs and in one quick movement plunged his cock into me. I gasped at how quickly he filled me and how invaded I felt at this rape. I tried to relax as he eased out and then rammed in again, skewering my pussy again and again. He was able to control his cock and he pumped that hard cock in and out of me as fast as he could before finally erupted spewing a load of hot white cum in my pussy.

I hardly had time to catch my breath as Hector and Jason stepped up with their naked cocks. Hector's cock was not as long, but it was fat and I grimaced as he forced that fat cock into my cum filled pussy. I found a way to accommodate that girth as he slowly drove into me again and again. His control was better and I felt my own orgasm starting as he plunged again and again. I was on the verge of cumming myself when Jason knelt over me putting his cock to my lips. I reacted as I had been trained and took his cock into my mouth as Hector continued to plow my pussy.

Trying to keep from choking as his long hard cock forced its way into my throat, I did my best to satisfy both of them as my own orgasm erupted sending waves of bliss through out me. When I felt the cock jerk and fill my mouth I did my best to swallow the load but a good deal of his cum flowed out of my mouth and onto my cheeks. When Hector erupted and filled my pussy with more cum, I was still riding the sensations of my own orgasm.

Surprisingly Hector's cock stayed hard and he lifted both of my legs, spreading them as he did so then took aim at my asshole. The shock of being penetrated in my ass kept my orgasm rolling and I easily accommodated his fat cock in my ass. The two other guys had started on my tits and they were twisting the nipple rings back and forth while pulling them hard. I cried out with pain as they continued to yank and twist as Hector filled my ass with his fat hard cock.

For the rest of the evening I was used by all of the guys. They pulled and played with all the rings, twisting, laughing when I begged for mercy, suggesting where else I should be pierced, suggesting tats or even a branding, but Chelsea said that she could not do this without permission from Mistress Erica. To hear them talk about me, as though I was an animal, and to think that Derek could never respect me was devastating.

As a finale they positioned me so that I was able to sit on Jason's cock, allowing it to fill my ass, while Hector used his cock to fill my pussy. Then Derek filled my mouth with his hard cock and all three began to fuck the hole they were in. I could not stop my body from erupting as each cock found a rhythm. The cock in my mouth constantly found my throat making me gag with each thrust and my ass was pummeled while my pussy clamped tight on the cock pumping in and out of my soaked cum filled pussy. Chelsea cheered them on. Later she and Derek fucked like lovers. Watching Derek give Chelsea his beautiful cock annoyed me. I still had feelings for him and seeing him fill Chelsea's cunt was hard to swallow.

Chelsea allowed me to put my slacks and blouse back on, but gave my bra and panties to Hector and Jason as mementos of the evening. By the time I got back home, I realized that my pants were wet in the crotch as cum oozed out of my holes as I walked home. I wondered how many people had seen the wet spots on my crotch and I allowed the shame to fill me. It wasn't until I had showered and crept into bed, my own fingers playing with my well-fucked pussy, that I remembered I was unchained. I came on my hands, thinking about what Mistress Erica's reaction would be when she discovered my open pussy. I came again thinking of how I was to be punished.

The next day I panicked when Mistress Erica called and demanded my presence. I was afraid of what was surely to be a painful time, but I also felt shame because in some ways I knew that Mistress would also be disappointed in me. I dressed as is typical for a session with Mistress. Very short skirt, no panties. Shear silk blouse with no bra. Matching 4-inch heels with no hose. Looking in the mirror before leaving for Mistress' I toyed with my nipples, bringing them to full erection, allowing them to tent the front of my blouse. Dreading this meeting, I left my apartment.

Anna opened the door and asked for my clothes. Fumbling with fear, I stripped naked, handing her my clothes and shoes. A leash and collar were fastened to my neck and without a word I was pulled into Mistress' house. Silently I was led through the house and taken to Mistress' playroom. I felt my body being pushed down on a hard cold table and my arms being locked to the sides. Cold steel cuffs were fastened to my ankles and my legs were hoisted up and to the sides, painfully, till my pussy and ass were stretched open. Then I was again left alone.

It seemed like hours before I saw Mistress in front of me. She was dressed in a dark red corset that allowed her tits to sit free and while she had on red stockings her shaved pussy was also on display. Standing in 5-inch heeled red boots she looked the classic image of a dominatrix. When I finally focused on her face I found her to be unreadable, stoically staring at me without emotion.

"Evelyn, why have you decided to disobey me? Where is your chain and where is your tongue stud?"

I stuttered and mumbled not knowing how to tell Mistress and finally I told her the whole story. I told her about Chelsea and how she had taken me after class yesterday, that I had no chance to replace my tongue stud. And how she had invited over the guys and how they had taken me, cut the chain and then raped me the previous night. I was close to tears by the time I finished and when Mistress remained quiet I felt pure fear consuming my body.

"Why, Evelyn, did you allow this to happen?"

Too stunned to respond I just shook my head.

"Evelyn, you were sold by your parents to Mai Lyn and I assumed your debt when she was killed. You are my slut and no one uses you without my permission. As my property you must always forgo your own desires and only serve your Mistress. Do you understand?"

I realized that Mistress was telling me that the pictures Chelsea threatened me with were insufficient to allow someone to use me without her permission. I nodded weakly.

"You need to realize that your status with me is decided and it only matters what I do. In the future, there will be no more Chelsea unless I send you to her and that will be very unlikely, especially since she has felt it ok to steal from me."

The fury in Mistress' eyes overwhelmed me and I begged her to forgive me.

"You are either my slut or not and I think you need to decide what it is you are."

Then Mistress told me that although I had a debt to repay her, being a slut was not my only choice. She told me she also ran a stable of street whores and if being a pleasure slut for Mistress was too embarrassing for me that I could work the streets of the Tenderloin district on weekends, turning tricks for tourists and drug addicts. She then left me to think about what I would prefer.

Returning a few hours later, I was anxious to give her my answer. I could never sell my body on the streets and I also knew that I wanted to be with Mistress. I said, "Please, Mistress, allow this worthless girl to be your slut."

For the first time that night Mistress gave a hint of a smile and nodded.

She then said, "You will spend the weekend here slut and we will continue your training. First you must be punished and then we will replace your chain. Is this still your desire? To be my slut?"

"Yes, Mistress, please? I promise I will be a good slut and work hard to please you and your clients."

Mistress then picked up a very narrow slat of wood and began to systematically apply it to my body. I jumped each time it landed and soon my legs and belly were covered in red stripes. I did my best to remain quiet, yelping occasionally when Mistress hit a tender spot but I did not scream. I easily converted the pain to pleasure and felt the rumblings of an orgasm. As I felt the orgasm begin to crest, Mistress stopped.

"You were not given permission to cum, slut. Stop now!"

"Yes, Mistress!"

I nearly screamed and did my best to hold back the wave that wanted to fill my body. When she saw that I had regained control she began again. She stopped each time I reached the point of cumming. It was getting harder and harder to hold back, I wanted to cum so much. I could not ask, no I had to remain her slut and wait for her permission.

"Are you feeling the pain and the pleasure, slut?"

"Yes, Mistressssssssss!"

I had a hard time forming coherent words but I nodded along with my stammering and Mistress used her long fingernails on my throbbing clit.

When I felt I could not hold back I begged, "Oh pleaseeeeeee Mistresssss I neeeeedddd to cummmmmm."

"Not yet, slut!"

As she resumed her spanking of me, I quickly rose to the brink and this time I could not stop and I came. My whole body shook as I released all the energy stored up in my pussy and I just let go.

"Slut, you were to wait for my permission. You need so much training, but enough for now, we need to add some marks to you to remind you who owns your body."

I was delirious, enjoying the release of my sex, that I paid little attention to her until with my arms secured so that my hands were palm up I noticed that a man was working to tattoo my right wrist. I ignored the discomfort of the needle and tilted my head up to see what he was doing. In bright red ink he was putting a small Chinese character on my wrist! When he finished with that wrist he did the other one, and now I knew it was the two-characters used for "slut!" I could not believe that I was now marked like this and that my wrists would now tell the world what I was. I know I begged Mistress to be her slut, but unless I used makeup, I could not hide these tattoos.

I spent most of Friday night and all day Saturday being stimulated and then stopped. At times I was spanked, at other time Jesse and Anna licked my pussy and my tits. Anna was very good a softly licking one nipple while ruthlessly yanking and twisting the other. I got better at controlling my orgasm and by Sunday I was able to wait for Mistress's permission. Late Sunday afternoon just before Mistress sent me home, she again had me strapped naked in the chair. My legs were spread and my pussy was unchained and opened for her to see. She started by placing a soft metal band on my upper thighs. The band clung tight to my thigh and I could see that it was imprinted with the words: "This slut belongs to Mistress Erica."

I was released from my bonds and made to stand with my legs only slightly apart as Mistress then attached a separate chain from my labia to the thigh bands. The effect was to stretch my labia and put a constant pressure on my pussy.

"This will remind you of your pussy and who it belongs to, slut. No one will see this unless you allow it. It will be a bit difficult for you to walk for a day or so, but the body adjusts. Needless to say, no panties or thong are possible, so you will have to be careful at school. From time to time I may send either Jesse or Anna to make sure you are keeping your pussy uncovered.

"The effect of these chains will be to reduce the length of your stride and to encourage you to waggle your ass as you walk."

12