Evelyn Elects to Remain a Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Mistress."

I moaned, realizing how little remained in my control.

"Now dress and go home, slut. You will be back here soon enough."

It was very difficult to walk and each step brought my pussy to my mind. It was not all that painful; it was more of a nagging pull. The labia were being pulled apart and movement only accented that stress. Only keeping my legs closed eased the pressure. It was a message I was meant to feel all day.

Just before I left Mistress said, "Oh, and don't worry about this Chelsea. I will take care of her."

With that last comment I was taken home. I showered and tried to study, but I could not forget my pussy, the chains were a constant reminder and the pressure on my labia was always on my mind. Finding no ability to concentrate, I slid my hand between my legs and stroked my clit. I found that I enjoyed controlling my orgasm and did so that night, holding off my orgasm as I masturbated into the late hours. When I finally came, I easily slid off to sleep. I wondered what Mistress meant by her taking care of Chelsea. That thought failed to keep me awake and I slept.

On Wednesday night I received a text that summoned to Mistress's house and I dressed accordingly and arrived on time. When the door opened, I had stripped and handed my clothes to Anna, allowed myself to collared and leashed and followed her to a small room. In the room was a window that looked out to Mistress' playroom and I saw she had another naked girl on her table. I could see the side of her head and recognized the earrings placed in her earlobes. She too was a slut slave and I wondered why I was being allowed to watch this. As the girl's labia was being pieced, she screamed and lifted her head and I knew now what Mistress meant by taking care of Chelsea.

I heard Anna walk away and leave me alone in the room and I watched Chelsea being marked. I heard someone enter and as I turned to look I heard Mistress.

"Don't turn slut. Watch your friend."

I remained facing the two-way glass watching as the man continued to pierce Chelsea's labia. I felt Mistress come up behind me.

"Put you hands on the glass and spread your legs, slut!"

As I moved into position Mistress slid one hand under my left arm and cupped my tit while her other hand came around my belly and probed my cunt.

"Slut, your cunt is wet! Does watching your friend turn you on?"

I had not realized my condition and I hesitated before saying.

"No, Mistress! It is only for you that I get turned on."

"Aiiiiiiiiiiiii"

Mistress had grabbed the nipple piercing on my left tit and yanked and twisted it as her mouth leaned into my ear.

"Do not lie to me slut. I am not so stupid as to not see a simple slut when she is trying to make her Mistress feel good. Now answer me slut!"

She released my nipple and I stammered.

"I did not realize, Mistress, how much seeing Chelsea this way turned me on. Maybe I feel some revenge for what she has done to me."

"Oh, my slut. You of all should know it is a nasty thing to steal from Mistress."

As Mistress spoke into my ear I felt myself getting more and more turned on. Her hands playing with my tit and pussy and watching Chelsea scream as she was pierced was wonderful.

"Cum for me slut, cum on my hand. Now!"

My body reacted to Mistress words and my legs went weak with the release of my orgasm. I realized that even though I sometimes still felt independent, my body was obeying Mistress.

12