Evelyn's Debt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thought they were done but one of the twins wrapped a heavy cloth around my neck and the guy place a silver collar around my neck. It was an inch and a half wide or tall and substantial in thickness. He then took a soldiering iron and proceeded to lock this collar in place. I looked in the mirror I saw the name Mai Lyn engraved on the collar and two rings fixed to the sides above my shoulders. I was pierced and collared like an animal.

The guy gave me some antibiotic crème and instructions to keep everything clean and he left. Still gagged, I was then taken to another room and asked to sit in another bed like chair. As I started to resist again the twins punched me in the stomach doubling me over and took all the fight from me. I was going to be tattooed! The artist then tattooed my left inner thigh with the name Mai Lyn and then on the right side he did Lillian. As a final mark he tattooed the words "slut gyrl" just above my clit. Finally having marked me as their slave they removed the penis gag from my mouth. I could only whimper at what they had done to me.

I was dressed in my own cloths taken back to my house and given a cell phone for contact with my Mistress. I was to keep it with me at all times. I had to answer it before it rang three times or I would be whipped, twenty times for each ring over three. No excuse would be allowed. If I was in the shower and did not answer then my ass would be whipped till I passed out. I was also instructed to refer to my breasts as my tits, my vagina as my pussy or cunt and my rear door as my ass hole. A man's penis was to always be called a cock.

I walked to the window of my fourth floor apartment opened it and threw Mai Lyn's phone as far as I could. She might have me but she was going to have to take me, I was not about to submit to any more. My nipples were burning and so was vagina. I took the antibiotic cream and applied it to both piercings. I pulled at the collar, trying to rip it from my neck, but it was there to stay. I cried in frustration.

Then I my picked up my schoolbooks and began to study. I hoped my Mistress had a fatal accident. I was wondering if I would ever speak to my parents again as I wrapped myself up in my schoolwork.

12