Evelyn's Final Rose

Story Info
Evelyn learns who kidnapped her and more.
8.1k words
4.22
45.4k
7
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(I wrote this a long time ago but Evelyn disappeared and while I usually await the approval of my sluts, I have elected to simply publish this for those who have asked for the ending. This is the last of the Evelyn series -- SplendidSpunk)

*

I don't know how long I slept. I had no sense even of how long I'd been in the room, when my arms being stretched roused me from my fitful sleep. The rope fixed to my bound wrists was pulling my body up from the floor. I opened my eyes only to realize I was still blindfolded. The ache quickly returned to my shoulders as my naked body was pulled up until I was again standing. My legs, still tied together and tethered to the floor, managed to relieve some of the pain radiating from my shoulders and upper arms. I sensed someone in the room, maybe more then one person.

"Who's there?" I asked the blackness that enveloped me. No one responded to my plea but I felt a presence behind me. Their breath caressed my neck and sent shivers down my spine. My nipples responded to the stimulation and my fear returned in full. I felt hands pulling my ass cheeks apart and then pressure on my asshole. The un-mistakable feeing of a cock forcing its way into me forced a low groan from my dry mouth.

"Ahhhnnnnoooooo!"

The cock slowly found its way into my ass and began a rhythmic motion stretching my asshole to accommodate it. As my unknown assailant was fucking my ass my eyes were suddenly exposed to the bright lights of the room. Blinking and trying to get my vision clear after the blindfold had been removed I saw a hazy vision of someone in front of me.

"Well, slut, how are you today? Is my little Ev enjoying the cock that is fucking her ass?"

I blinked again and as my vision cleared I identified my kidnapper.

"Chelsea?"

"Yes, Ev. Now answer my question!"

She had grabbed my nipple rings and was savagely twisting my tits.

"No, Chelsea, why are you doing this to me?"

Twisting my titties even further she said, "Are you enjoying the cock in your ass, slut?"

"No! Please Chelsea, why?"

She laughed at my query but released my tits. The guy fucking my ass was now pounding in and out of me so fast that his motion as he drove his hard cock into me lifted me off the floor and forced me to grunt with each entry.

"Oh, I do think I am enjoying listening to you get ass fucked, slut. But it's only the start of your day Ev. Do you want to know what I have planned for you?

I nodded, but soon found out that Chelsea wanted more from me as she once again punished my tits, twisting and pulling them roughly until I said.

"Yes, Chelsea! Tell me."

She again laughed and I felt the cock in my ass jerk and spew hot cum into me. My pussy had already reacted and I felt a combination of his cum and my pussy juice inch it's way down the crack of my ass to my thighs.

"Slut Ev, I have my 'homies' from the old neighborhood and I promised them all that they could have your ass today. In case you're wondering there are only four of them today. I can't let them have your pussy, Ev, because I am saving that for your new owner. Do you know that it's pretty easy to sell a slut?"

My mind stumbled over the cocks that would soon to be filling my ass and I grasped only that Chelsea had other plans for me. She said she had sold me? Or did she say it would be easy to sell me?

"Ev, since I can't let you tell Mistress Erica about all of this I will have to get rid of you. Don't worry. I'm not going to kill you, though in the end you might think that would be a good idea. No, I have sold you to a connection in Mexico, seems they could use a slut. Do you want to know their plans for you Ev?"

Shaking my head no, Chelsea used a cane she had fastened to her waist and began to lash at my tits with it. The pain was so intense that I did not immediately realize that another, much larger cock was forcing its way in my ass.

"Aaaaaaiiiiiiiieeeeeeoooooooowwwwwww."

Emanated from my mouth at the combined assault to my body. My naked tits were aflame under Chelsea's lashes and my ass screamed as it was stretched wide to accept the fat cock.

"Ooooo my little Ev! Now answer me slut."

One last forceful lash to my tits and I responded, "No, Chelsea I don't want to know."

"That's a shame Ev, because I'm going to tell you anyway."

My ass screamed as the fat cock plowed in and out stretching my tender backdoor as Chelsea enjoyed striping my tits with her cane. I endured the punishment stoically and looked at Chelsea waiting for her to tell what was going to happen to me.

"Ev, remember the stories we used to hear in high school about the sex shows in Mexico? You know, the ones where the woman was fucked by various farm animals? I think the donkey was the one we always heard rumors about. Well Ev, it seems like that is a true story and this cartel in Mexico is always looking for a new slut for their donkey. Evidently the show draws the tourists because they are willing to pay a lot for a young slut like you."

She grinned at me while she continued to lash at my tits and belly. The cock in my ass had gained a rhythm and my asshole was accommodating the fat monster while my pussy dripped from the fucking. I rolled Chelsea's words over on my mind and knew I would not survive her cruelty. Aside for losing my time at school, I knew the act of being fucked by an animal would take me to the bottom of a pit I would never climb out of. Fear at the unknown pain and agony that lie ahead of me made me shake and I felt tears welling up behind my closed eyelids. I would not let her see me cry.

"But before we take you to your new home, Ev we have some more cocks for you to enjoy. I'm going to give my cane to one of the boys so he can enjoy watching your tiny little Asian titties swell and redden. While the guys fill your ass with their cum, I am going upstairs to make the final arrangements for your travel. You should be on stage tomorrow night, slut."

For the next few hours my ass was fucked by all of the guys who then used the cane on my body while one of the others reamed out my ass. Eventually they grew tired of me and left me alone. They left my beaten, cum covered body suspended by the ropes tied to my arms.

Sometime later I heard footsteps on the stairs and braced myself for what was to come. Alone and hidden somewhere in this city no one could save me from Chelsea's plans. I shook in fear when the door opened knowing that nothing again would ever be right in my life. The education paid for by my servitude to my Mistresses and now Master would be lost just as my slim hopes of being an attorney.

"So, Ev all ready for your journey down south?"

Chelsea laughed as she finished her question then added.

"On the way we have a stop to make and I'm really sorry Ev but I'm going to need to keep you restrained as we go."

I felt a cold hard object filling my well-fucked and sore asshole and then some sort of harness was fitted over my shoulders and the object in my ass was affixed to it. When my arms were untied from the ceiling Chelsea handcuffed them to the sides of this harness rendering me fairly immobile. When she attached a leash to the upper portion of the harness and pulled it, I felt the object in my ass pull up and realized that it was connected to the leash.

"I know how much you love your ass being full Ev so I've hooked you up to what I like to call the 'Ass Hook Leash'. If I pull on the leash the hook pulls your ass up. So don't lag behind me Ev."

Then she hung a poncho-like cloth over me, I gather she did not want me completely naked where we were going. We went up the stairs and out the front door and I saw we were in a fairly seedy section of the city. Chelsea dragged me down a few streets holding her leash so tight that I had to walk on my toes to relieve the pain of the hook in my ass. We entered a tattoo shop, which would normally have concerned me but knowing I was on my way to Donkey fucking I was more concerned about the hook in my ass.

When I was strapped into the tattoo chair I began to worry but again my ultimate fate was so dire that I shook my fears off. Even when they secured my head in a clamp to keep it still I waited patiently. When they attached a clamp to my lower lip and pulled it out and down I knew what was coming and even that degradation failed to make an impact on me.

The tattoo needle however, was painful and it began the process of marking the inside of my lower lip. Although I did not know what was being written I assumed it would be the word SLUT, as Chelsea took a pleasure in calling me that. In fact she had called me a slut back in High School, long before I was sold, back when I was a virgin and planned to save myself for my future husband. So much has transpired.

After agonizing under the needle for a long time it finally stopped and my lip was released from the clamp. My mouth was sore and the last thing I wanted was to be shown the mark on my lip but pulling on my leash Chelsea forced me in front of a mirror and used her hands to roll my lower lip down. Sure enough the word SLUT had been tattooed on my lip in very large letters and in white ink to show easily.

"Don't ya just love it Ev?"

"Fuck you Chelsea!"

Escaped my mouth before I realized what I had said. When she jerked the leash up sending the ass hook deep into me I screamed.

"Aaaaiiiiiiiiiioooooo"

I immediately chastised myself for showing Chelsea that she had an effect on me.

"Oh Ev, did I hurt you?"

The bitch was enjoying her control and seeing me scream. I think in some dark corner of her mind she wanted me to beg her. I was too proud for that, my parents may have sold my body but I wasn't without pride. Following the tug on my leash we once again stepped onto the street and Chelsea headed towards her car. I wondered how she would get me across the border without me telling the border guards I'd been kidnapped. I clung to that one last glimmer of hope as we neared her car.

"I'm going to enjoy this ride Ev. I've always wanted you out of the way and knowing you'll be in Mexico fucking donkeys, well that's about as good as it gets slut."

As Chelsea opened the door for me a new voice joined our little world.

"So this is what happened to my slut. Who are you?"

It was Mistress Valerie's voice. How?

Chelsea wheeled around to confront Mistress Valerie but a couple of guys I recognized from Master's house grabbed her and held her.

"I asked you who are you and why have you taken my Slut?"

When Mistress Valerie asked that question she slapped Chelsea hard across her face and when no answer was forthcoming she used the back of her hand on the other cheek.

"Take the bitch to Master's. We'll get all the details later."

The men bundled Chelsea up in their arms and took her away then Mistress turned to me and said.

"Come, my slut, its time to go home. I do not apologize to lowly sluts but I should have been here sooner. I got a bit confused by the GPS signal. Let's get you home and have the doctor come look at you."

She quickly removed the harness and ass hook and I stood naked until she replace the poncho device then she swept into her embrace I stumbled with her to the car.

"Mistress?"

"Yes, Slut?"

"What is to happen to Chelsea and her friends?"

"That's for Master to decide. For now they will be restrained while he makes his decision. It is unusual for someone to take one of his sluts, so he will talk with other Masters and together they will decide what is best."

I was driven home and Mistress drew a hot bath for me and made me lay in it, soaking for an hour. I was amazed that it was Sunday night and that I had been captive since Friday. When I emerged from the bath, I walked naked to find Mistress with the doctor. They helped me onto the kitchen table and I was once again examined. The doctor used her tools to examining my pussy and ass. At last she spoke to Mistress.

"Her ass has been reamed out and will be sore, but I don't see any damage. Not knowing who these people were or their medical histories I am going to give her a shot of antibiotic and ask that she be in my office Friday afternoon. Her pussy looks untouched but just in case I want her to use this douche every night this week. The tattoo on her inner lip could be a problem if it's not kept clean. Use this anti-biotic cream a few times a day, especially after meals or oral sex. Otherwise she looks tired but healthy."

Mistress and the doctor talked for a bit longer, I was sent to my room to study or sleep, but warned by Mistress not to masturbate as Master holds that right. I was too tired to masturbate or study and so I lay in my bed and waited for sleep. I was happy for a number of reasons. Mostly I was happy not to be on my way to Mexico and a donkey cock, happy that I was healthy and Chelsea's homies had not caused any damage to my ass, but as I lay there letting my fatigue win the battle over my brain, I knew I was happiest to be back with my new Master. I did not think my life would be easy, I even assumed that I would be punished for allowing myself to be kidnapped, but every time I recalled his voice and his deep blue eyes I tingled inside.

On Monday morning my routine was back in place. My shoes, clothes and books were in the foyer and I dressed quickly, making sure the turtle neck top concealed my collar and that my skirt was pulled down low enough to cover my naked ass and pussy. That night and every night that week I practiced with the dildo in my pussy and ass working to control those muscles and being encouraged with Mistress's whip. My life was starting to develop a simple pattern and I found my schoolwork fitting into that pattern nicely. On Friday afternoon I went to the doctor with Mistress and after another complete physical exam pronounced clean and healthy. My ass was in good shape and the tattoo on my lip was healing nicely. I assumed I would be taken to Master's for intense training and discipline for the weekend so when we returned instead to our apartment I was confused. However, when I finished stripping my clothes in the hall and walked naked in my high heels into the living room, I dropped to my knees and said, "Welcome Master. How may your slut serve you, Master?"

He merely stared at me then he said to Valerie. "Get her leash. I think this conversation would be best at my home. We can all confront the crazed woman who took my slut."

Mistress Valerie attached my leash and without allowing me to dress Master led Mistress Valerie and I out into the hall, down the stairs, and into the street where his limo was waiting. Naked and wearing high heels I struggled to keep up wondering all the time how many would see me being led like a dog and naked. I was in the car as quick as I could and made to kneel in front of Master during the ride. He was quiet but his eyes reflected his irritation at this situation.

I had not thought about Chelsea and the fact she was still a prisoner concerned me. I don't think Master wanted to have to deal with Chelsea and her homies but he had his own reputation to maintain and if he let this go then others would be tempted to steal from him. He stared at me during the ride and I assumed he was trying to decide if I was worth all this trouble.

When we arrived at Master's we went immediately to the room in which Chelsea had been kept. I saw she had been tied in a similar manner to that in which she had imprisoned me arms suspended from the ceiling and feet tied to the floor. A ball gag was in her mouth but it barely muffled the shouts and screams that poured from her as we entered.

"Shut her up."

Master commanded and Mistress proceeded to whip Chelsea across her tits, belly, ass and legs until Chelsea seemed to realize she needed to be quite. I watched at how poorly Chelsea reacted to the pain. Then I looked to see how dirty she was, her hair was all tangled and while I know she'd been fed, she either had not been washed or had refused to all it. I felt a tinge of pity for her.

"My little Slut, tell me what happened and why."

This was directed at me and slowly I told Master the whole story, as I knew it. I told him about our early years and our competitive natures, how she got me from Mistress Erika, how she then used me again without permission, about Mistress Erica taking her and then this last kidnapping and how she indicated I was to be sold.

He then asked me what I thought he should do.

I hesitated and then in a pleading voice I said.

"The guys Chelsea drug into this are useless followers and it would serve no purpose to have to waste your time with them Master. I would normally plead that you let Chelsea go too, but I think she is too fixed on revenge to ever leave me alone. I think she would always be scheming to get at me, Master. Perhaps you could sell her to the Mexicans and their donkey?"

"My little slut! I have already released the boys, they were just tools this women used. However, If I do as you ask and see Chelsea sold what is it you would offer me for this favor to you?"

"Master I am your slut I have nothing left to give you."

"You are my slut for a period of time, until your parents debt is paid. After that you would be free to go."

"What is it my Master wants? His slut is very concerned about Chelsea and wants her gone away."

"Come to me freely, Slut. Agree to be my pet."

I paused before saying no. Is he serious that I would accept this slut's life with him forever? I took my time to think. I looked at Master and said.

"Master what you ask your slut is her life and your slut begs that her Master allow her time to properly consider his generous offer."

"Ok my Pet, you may take the time. Know that this slut Chelsea will suffer while you think. Perhaps that will please you."

As to Chelsea and her suffering I had no concern. She had gone over the edge and she earned what she got. I was taken to what was my room to consider Master's offer. Was I willing to give up my life for him? NO. Then I asked myself, after all I'd been through, how often I had been used, the number of cocks I'd had and the exposure and markings of my body, what kind of life would be there for me? I did not know.

So I tossed and turned as I debated this. If Chelsea stayed around then I would never be safe, she would always be there to remind me of this part of my life. No guy I'd ever meet could hope to remain ignorant of what a slut I was and could still be. I did know I would be allowed to finish law school and even as Master's Pet I could begin my career.

There was no easy answer, ether I let Chelsea go and endure a life of worrying about her, or I pledge my life to Master and have a life so different from what I had envisioned. I began to think there was no good answer when Mistress Valerie came into my room and sat next to me on the bed putting her right hand on the mound of my pussy.

"Open your legs for me slut."

I did not obey her command and she slapped me hard across my face and repeated her command. Again I refused her and she slapped me harder once with her open palm then again with a backhand and I allowed my legs to open. She took her finger and began to lightly move her finger up and down my slit. Using only her fingernail to stimulate my pussy I soon felt the familiar wetness as my pussy reacted to her stokes. She then began to speak to me.

"I know the decision you are struggling with slut because I had a similar one years ago."

As her finger danced on my labia, occasionally scratching my clit she told me of her life. She too had been forced into this world. She had come to Master after a series of Mistresses had used her at their whim. So many men that she cold never count them all had fucked her. She told me that her life with Master had been so much better then the life she'd endured with her Mistresses.