Evelyn's Final Rose

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By now my pussy was sopping and she was now using her finger to fuck my pussy. I felt myself squirm under her touch.

"I am not a lesbian, Slut but I have come to adore the taste of women. I do not often desire that type of sex, but I have learned the joy of feeling a woman orgasm on my tongue."

She worked her body now between my legs and lowered her head to my sopping pussy. She then penetrated my cunt with her tongue and began to eat my wet pussy. I could not control the orgasm that reared up inside me as her tongue deftly stroked the fires consuming me and I came hard in her mouth. Sitting back up I watched as she used her fingers and tongue to sweep my juices into her mouth.

"You taste wonderful slut."

She stood up and looked down at me with my legs still splayed open, my chest still heaving from my orgasm and said.

"It's a good life here slut. You will come to want your Master's hard hand on your ass, his cock in all your holes and his discipline will always give you tremendous orgasms."

Then she left and I took my hands and used them on my own pussy bringing myself off on the memory of her tongue. I believed Mistress and what she said but I also saw how much she had enjoyed eating me. I dozed while my hands stayed on my wet pussy. When I awoke I went to seek out Master. I found him in the same room with Chelsea. She was still tied and I saw that her legs and tits were striped in red and the whip was lying at Master's feet. She groaned as she hung there and Master turned to look at me. I had knelt at his feet and said.

"Master. Sell her but not to the Mexicans. I can't live knowing she would be with animals."

"You know what your request means pet?"

"Yes, Master. I know."

"Mistress Valerie, take this slut to my rooms and have her prepared for me."

As Mistress led me from Master I felt a tingle in my belly. I can't explain why but I was excited to finally be my Masters' slut. For most of the year or more since I was taken and enslaved I had been used by client's of my Mistresses and sometimes by Mistress as well, this was to be the first time a Master had dealt with me. I can only assume that I was apprehensive yet eager to be my Master's toy.

Similar to the preparations I had undergone for my Mistresses I was bathed, massaged and then rubbed down with scented oils. I was then led naked to what turned out to be the Master's suite. It was well furnished, very elegant and I noted that there were two beds in the room. One lavishly appointed king bed and at the foot of that there was a smaller simply covered bed. In the corner of the room was a padded bar and over that I was stretched and secured. My arms were pulled forward and to the side before being cuffed to hooks embedded in the floor. Before stretching and securing my legs in a similar fashion Mistress used a key to tighten the chains attached to my labia. When my legs were eventually stretched wide and secured the pain emanating from the over stressed labia engulfed me.

Next my nipple rings were chained to the floor elongating my nipples. Lastly a smaller padded bar was placed under my chin then raised forcing my head up and increasing the tension on my nipples so that the pain matched that emanating from my labia. I was left staring at the mirror in front of me and allowed to examine the way my body was secured to the apparatus. It was obvious that all of my holes could be easily breached by my Master' cock. I heard Mistress busily doing something and then I felt something cold and wet penetrating my ass. A Similar sensation soon came to my clit and then I saw her place a thin leather belt through my ass crack and secured it to a similar belt engirding my waist. She was making sure that the objects were held securely where she had placed them.

My labia and nipples were a source of constant pain and the items in my ass and on my clit seemed at the time to be insignificant. Mistress then left the room and as I waited for Master I began to feel a burning sensation in my ass. Foolishly I clenched my rosebud and that only caused the sensation to increase. I felt like my ass was burning up and as I tried in vain to squirm and get away from the pain I only succeeded in further stretching my labia and nipples. I heard a low moaning in the room and soon realized it was coming from me.

I was so wrapped in the various pain and stimulation that I never heard Master enter the room.

"Relax my Pet. The ginger root in your ass and on your clit only lasts for a time and will not cause you any damage."

Then he proceeded to take a cane to my ass and with each lash I clenched my ass causing more of the ginger oil to come out of the root increasing the pain. The low moaning I'd recognized as coming from me only increased in volume as Master laid stripe after stripe on my ass. I could not stop squirming and so I managed to batter my own nipples as I pulled and shifted trying to get away from the burn.

As I finally found the means to convert the pain to pleasure the ginger on my clit must have had an effect as well because I began to beg Master to fuck me.

"Master please I need something in my pussy, please fuck me Master, Please?"

He ignored my incessant pleas as he used the cane on the soft insides of my thighs just below my aching needy pussy. My desire to be fucked was growing and so to did my attempts to squirm and find some satisfaction. I knew my pussy was literally dripping and that a massive orgasm was building inside me. I begged and pleaded with Master, I promised him anything if he would just shove his hard cock in my pussy. I was not at that moment rebellious, I did not need to be forced, I wanted cock and I wanted it now.

Master moved in front of me and his hard cock was in my face. I opened my mouth wide and tried to lunge my face towards it, I wanted that cock in my mouth. As I did my nipples were stretched to the max and I screamed.

"Please Master let me taste your cock?"

Slowly inching forward he allowed his cock to fill my eager mouth. It was delicious, I could not get enough of it and I sucked and slurped and used my tongue and the rose stud implanted there to rub his cock as it slid in and out of my mouth. I was sucking so hard that when Master pulled his cock out I could hear the pop as he broke the vacuum I'd created and I whimpered and begged him to put it back in.

As he did so, someone else had undone the straps holding the ginger and then fished the burning objects from their resting places. The burning stopped but my need for a cock in my pussy only grew. When Master once again pulled his hard cock from my mouth he said to me.

"You must remember to thank your Master for his cock, my pet."

He stood behind my open backside and rubbed the tip of his cock through my crack, touching both my tender asshole and my wet hot pussy.

"Thank you Master."

I said in the hope that he would soon impale me with his cock. He then rammed his cock fully inside me and his motion was so strong that it pushed my body forward again punishing my nipples. Ignoring the pain in my chest I said.

"Thank you Master."

He began to roughly fuck my pussy and it was just what I needed. His hard cock filled my pussy again and again. My orgasm built quickly and the remembered pain in my tits, labia and asshole magnified the pleasure building within me. I was thanking Master for each thrust when he stopped and said.

"MY Pet you must wait for Master to allow you to cum. Do not disappoint me Pet."

Stunned but knowing that this would be the case I tried and tried in vain to stop the tidal wave as it broke inside me. I came hard and kept coming as the pleasure of his cock engulfed my entire being. I was lost in my own reverie when I felt his cock explode in my clenching pussy. His ejaculation was so strong I could feel his sperm as it spewed inside me. He rested, leaving his spent cock inside my wet sopping pussy for a moment and then came again to stand in front of me.

"Clean my cock Pet."

Placing his cock within easy reach I happily licked the remnants of his cum and mine from his cock. I was so engrossed in doing this, enjoying the taste of our mingled excretions that I failed to recognize that his cock had regained its erection. Slipping his wet cock from my mouth once again he moved behind me and once again fucked me hard filling my already well-fucked and tender pussy.

His first forceful thrusts were uncomfortable as my orgasm had left my pussy tender but as he continued to ram his cock in me I again felt the rumblings inside me and I was determined this time to hold my orgasm until Master gave me permission. He was able to ride my pussy for a longer time and I was having great difficulty holding back my orgasm. I once again felt his cock reacting inside me, and then his cum spewing, coating my insides with hot sperm. Aching to be allowed to cum myself I waited for permission.

Once again I was allowed to clean Masters cock and when I had pleased him thus he went behind me and placed his hand on my pussy and said.

"Cum for me my Pet, cover my hand with your cum.'

My orgasm shot though me like a bullet and I convulsed once again with the pleasure of it. When Master brought his hand to my face I could see that it was more then coated with my juices it was saturated and without his command I licked my cum from his hands.

I was then released and led to the smaller bed and made to lie down while Master went to his bed.

"Sleep well Pet, tomorrow I must punish you for your inability to hold your orgasm."

I lay quietly in the little bed recalling the feeling of Master's cock. For the first time since Mistress Mai Lyn had my virginity taken I was pleased with the act of someone fucking me. I knew then that I would not fight Master when he wanted me, I knew that the pain I sought would still be there but that I was willing to do anything to have Master's cock. Sleep overtook me and when I awoke the next morning I felt genuinely happy. Yes, I was still a slave, a slut. I knew that I would be used by anyone Master allowed. I knew that it was my decision, to become completely owned by Master and although that had taken some hope from me, I felt alive.

Master punished me himself the next day but otherwise left me with Mistress. Shortly before we would leave for our apartment Mistress came to my room and hoisted her skirt as she sat on my bed.

"Time for you to show me you can satisfy a woman slut."

Hesitating only for a moment she reached out and grabbed me by the hair and yanked. She pulled my head down and forced it between her legs and said.

"Eat me slut."

I used my tongue and tried to recall what she had done to me the previous day. I licked her labia and as they parted I gently took my tongue and moved it into her opening, curling the tip of my tongue and flicking it against her hardening clit. Becoming more confidant, and realizing that her taste was not as disgusting as I imagined; I allowed myself to make love to her pussy. Soon I heard her moans and knew that I was succeeding and bringing her to orgasm. When she finally came and I felt her body squirming on my face I enjoyed the knowledge that I had accomplished another chore. I still preferred a man and a cock but I realized that feeling a pussy jump on my tongue was rewarding too.

The weeks passed quickly now as my routine was established. School, study, training and then on most nights a visit from Master. He always took me from behind and he always fucked me rough after spanking or lashing my ass, tits, belly or legs. I had come to enjoy being used in that way ands often when I heard the door of our apartment open in the evenings my pussy would start to dampen long before Master uttered his first command or delivered his first lash.

I was taken to the doctor regularly and always checked out thoroughly. Mistress told me that Master knew the dangers of sex and made sure his sluts were healthy. Weekends were now spent with Master at his home and the small bed was where I slept when Master had finished filling my pussy. Most nights he fucked me once but on weekends at his place he would fill my pussy many times throughout the day. He used my ass sparingly but when he did I was tender for days.

I became addicted to his cock and longed for it between sessions. One morning after it had been a few days since Master had visited I must have looked sad because Mistress sat me down and asked what was wrong. I admitted to her that I had become so used to Master that when he did not come to me it was hard to be happy.

She smiled at me and asked if that was all.

"No, my birthday is coming and as I see my self growing older it bothers me that I have never made love to anyone. My virginity was taken when I was made a slut slave and since that time I have been fucked but never known the act of making love to anyone. I guess I can't help but wonder if I ever will."

"Well slut I can tell you that Master always grants one wish to his sluts each year on their birthdays. Perhaps you can make that your wish."

I had not considered that Master would be the type to ever make love to a woman so I did not carry that hope with me. That night Master came and used me and I was once again happy. That weekend as I rose from my small bed on Saturday morning Master was there and said.

"Pet, I understand it's your birthday soon. I will give you a wish and if it is in my ability to do so I will grant it to you. I will not free you from this servitude but almost anything else I will try."

He then left and I showered and went for breakfast. I was always naked in Master's home just as I was in my apartment. Clothes were only worn if I was in school or out with Mistress shopping or seeing the Doctor. I debated my wish as I ate my breakfast and later as I knelt at Master's feet he asked if I had a wish.

"Yes, Master."

"Then ask me Pet."

I told Master all that I had told Mistress and then asked that I be made love to, but more importantly that Master make love to me, just once so I would know the feeling.

He looked at me and considered my request for some time. Then he called for Mistress Valerie and whispered in her ear. She motioned me to follow her and I was taken to the preparations room where I was bathed and prepped. However when this was done someone came in and styled my hair and then I was dressed with panties and a bra then covered in a beautiful black dress. While the neckline was low and the hem high, I was not dressed to show my pussy or tits and I looked like a normal woman ready for a party.

I was taken to the door and Master took my arm and led me to the limousine allowing me to sit next to him versus my normal position on my knees on the floor. He took me to dinner and for the entire world we were lovers on a date then he took me home and held my hand as we walked to his room.

He bent his head and kissed me softly on my lips gently lowering the zipper to my dress and sliding it off my shoulders. He then began to lightly kiss me all over using his lips and tongue to unclasp my bra then pull down my panties. He continued to kiss and nibble me all over before burying his head between my legs and eating my pussy superbly. I was writhing from his touch and as he got on his knees to enter me he gently kissed me on my lips as he slowly penetrated me.

"You have no restrictions my Pet, you may cum when you want. Is this what you wanted Pet?"

"Yes, Master. Make love to me, fill me with your seed."

He did make love to me and to this day I will remember his tenderness and how in contrast his hard cock rocked my pussy. I wrapped my legs around him trying to draw him deeper into me and when he came I did too. I stayed that way with his softening cock inside me dreaming of how nice and special this moment was. I moved to get up and Master said.

"We will finish our night and your wish in Master's bed Pet."

He wrapped me in his arms and together we slept in his bed. Twice more during the night he woke me, once with his tongue again licking my pussy and another when he sucked my nipples gently into his mouth. On each occasion he made love to me tenderly, filling my pussy with his seed each time. In the morning he was gone and after my shower I again went to breakfast. I was lost in thought at the table allowing the memories of last night to take root in my mind. I could not have been happier.

Later that day dressed once again Mistress took me back to the tattoo parlor and this time I was laid on a table with my legs strapped to the side and my skirt pulled up to reveal my pussy. I watched in silence at the artist tattooed another long stemmed rose on me. This one came from my mound and the bloom covered my bellybutton. It was as beautiful as the one on my ass and I gathered that Master was pleased with me.

The weeks passed as graduation from Law school neared. I made time for Master and Mistress as I crammed for finals. Master came almost every night and disciplined me with whip; belt; or hand then fucked me in his rough manner always from behind, almost always in my pussy. On the day of graduation I woke feeling a bit squeamish and felt like I was getting sick. Mistress noticed my unease and took me to see the Doctor before the ceremony.

After a thorough examination the Doctor said I was fine, just a bug she said. Then she and Mistress went out while I dressed. I did feel better but noticed as slid my blouse on that my nipples were sore and my breasts looked swollen. To absorbed with preparation for graduation I ignored this and enjoyed accepting my degree in the presence of my friends as well as Master and Mistress.

Later that night over a celebratory dinner Master told me he'd placed me in a very prestigious law firm in town and that I would soon be on my way in my career. I was still his slave slut, his Pet but I was so happy with my life especially knowing that I would be allowed to pursue my life in law. When I got sick the next morning Mistress knelt beside me and held me while my stomach emptied.

"It must be more then the flu Mistress even my nipples are sore."

"No slut. You're not sick; in fact you're very healthy. Later today I want you to tell Master that he is going to be a father, it will make him happy."

Stunned by what she said it took a while to realize she was telling me I was pregnant.

"But how, Mistress. I took the birth control pills faithfully everyday?"

"Slut your Master ordered those pills and they were not birth control but fertility pills. He has wanted a child and he chose you. He admired your strength."

"But I'm not ready for a child, I have my career..."

"Slut I will be gentle in reminding you that your desires are insignificant. You pledged your life to Master to be rid of your enemy. So too this child is Master's wish for his sluts body."

"But..."

She shut me up with a hand to my mouth, clasping it over my lips shutting me up.

"Take some time with this my slut, you have no choice here. The baby will be born there will be no abortion. Master will see that your career advances. You must remember that you are His slut, by your own decision and that you are to endure all that Master wishes."

I went back to my room, school was over and my job started in a couple of weeks. I processed all that Mistress had told me and soon I admitted that all she had said was true. I began to see that the thing inside me was a life and dedicated myself to making sure that he or she would not ever live this life. Later when I examined my own feelings and my feeling for Master I was reminded of our one night of romance and how I enjoyed Master. I knew that I was in love with him and that this child would cement that love. I began to see my pregnancy in a new light and by the time Master had come that day I was on cloud nine. Seeing the happy expression when I told him lifted me even higher.