Evelyn's Final Rose

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My decision to allow myself to fully owned was a good one. Chelsea was gone forever to some whorehouse in Tibet I had my law degree and a job. But most of all I had a Master who I loved and who loved his slut.

Later that weekend in celebration of my graduation and pregnancy, Master had another party. Once again I was made to serve, the tray suspended from my nipples, a bell attached to my clit, naked as always. That night I allowed myself to enjoy the hands that grabbed me as I served, the lips that bit me and the comments tossed as I walked by. After the guests had eaten I was once again tied and used. The men fucked my ass, pussy and mouth. The women presented their pussies for me to eat. Cum was again collected in condoms and once the guests had left, I again faced Master, tied to a chair. I looked to his left and saw three glasses this time.

"I have your 'cock' tails Pet."

"Thank you Master."

He handed me the first glass, almost overflowing with the cold slimy cum and I placed it to my lips and sipped it. I took my time, knowing Master enjoyed watching me swallow the mixture. When I'd finished the first glass I begged Master.

"Please Master! May I have more?"

"Yes, Pet."

He handed me the second and then the third glass and I sipped them both slowly allowing Master to watch cum slide down my throat. Then he attached chains to my sore, swollen nipples before releasing me from my chair.

"Crawl with me Pet."

Tugging on the chains he then led me to his room. My knees were red and sore from the long crawl and my nipples screamed at me as I was placed over the padded bar and secured, as was the custom in Master's room. Nipples stretched and secured to the floor, arms and legs spread and my chin resting on another padded bar. Master stood behind me for a while before he rammed his hard cock into my wet ready pussy.

"Thank you Master."