Evelyn's Nude Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Oh my God. What's happening to me?' Evelyn whispered.

'I'm sorry,' Jason repeated, 'I'd better go.' With one hand vainly trying to hide the bulging towel, Jason turned.

'No!' The vehemence of Evelyn's tone stopped him. 'Don't go,' she murmured quietly when he focussed those damned pale blue eyes on her again. 'Please, it's ok, really.' Evelyn moved slowly to Jason as she spoke. She felt herself almost hypnotised as she looked into his face, his eyes performing their magic on her.

Jason was immobile, frozen in position, and he found he could only watch dumbly like a rabbit frozen in the glare of oncoming headlights. Jason felt the attraction to Evelyn pulling his senses toward her like a magnetic field, and as Evelyn moved her face close to his, Jason surrendered to the irresistible force.

He felt the sweet warmth of Evelyn's breath on his face for an instant, and then her lips touched his. Evelyn's mouth opened and Jason noticed the insistent pressure of her wriggling tongue as Evelyn forced herself into his mouth.

The taste of Evelyn overwhelmed Jason and reignited the lust that burned inside him. He returned the kiss, probing inside Evelyn's welcoming mouth with his tongue. Evelyn's hands tugged quickly at the towel and Jason allowed it to slip from his hips and to settle in a forgotten heap by his feet.

Evelyn pushed back from Jason and admired his nudity. The corners of her mouth twitched upwards with amused irony and she whispered under her breath, 'Now we're quits. You've seen me naked, and now I've seen you.' Then in a louder tone she added, 'And what a fine sight you are young man.'

Evelyn curled her fingers around Jason's girth and was rewarded by Jason's low moan. 'Oh God, Evelyn,' he whispered. 'Please...'

Whether the word was meant as a request for Evelyn to stop, or to continue with her manipulation she wasn't sure, so she simply carried on her gentle caress up and down the hard length of him. Evelyn continued to pull at Jason's shaft as they returned to their kiss, and Jason couldn't resist running his open hands over the curves of Evelyn's still clothed body.

After only a minute or so, Jason gave one long drawn out groan and muttered, 'Evelyn... No... It's going to...' Not that Evelyn cared anyway, she was too far down the road of desire herself, but Jason's warning came too late and the hot rush of his climax burst from the end of his penis. Gobs of the viscous, creamy goo spattered along Evelyn's forearm, and stained her skirt with thick clinging globules Unperturbed she pumped at Jason's stalk vigorously until his moans and ejaculation subsided.

'Feel better, baby,' she whispered gently, and kissed Jason tenderly on his flushed cheek.

'Evelyn, I'm sorry...' Jason begun, but Evelyn's forefinger against his lips quieted his words.

'Don't be sorry Jason,' Evelyn murmured quietly. 'It was a beautiful moment, please, don't spoil it.'

She took a step back, and as she looked directly into Jason's face Evelyn pushed her fingers into the waistband of her skirt and pulled it down over her hips. She let it fall to the floor, and unconcernedly stepped out of it. She unbuttoned her blouse and shrugged it from her tanned shoulders. She used the blouse to mop the glue like liquid from her arm and hand, and then, with an easy movement, she unclipped her bra. Jason looked at Evelyn's high, tight breasts for the second time that day, and finally Evelyn pulled her thong down and kicked off her sandals to stand in front of Jason, proud of her glorious nakedness.

Leaving the food untouched, and at that moment unwanted, Evelyn took Jason by the hand again, but this time led him to her bedroom. Buster, having been disturbed by the voices; but perhaps sensing that he would be intruding if he followed, stayed under the table and closed his eyes.

In the bedroom Evelyn pushed Jason back so he conveniently fell on the bed. She positioned herself over him and covered his body with feather light kisses. She stroked along his exposed skin with the flat of her hand, and was surprised to notice that Jason's ardour hadn't diminished with his earlier orgasm. Then, as her dark hair cascaded over Jason's lower belly, Evelyn took his thickness into her mouth.

Jason groaned at the pleasure and pushed his fingers into the soft spread of Evelyn's hair. After a few moments, he pulled her mouth from his body and rolled her over onto her back. He parted her thighs and gazed at the folds of her vulva where it nestled shyly between her thighs.

'So beautiful,' Jason whispered as he bent forward, eager to taste the syrupy secret of Evelyn's excited body.

'Oh, yes!' sighed Evelyn when Jason's busy, inquisitive tongue found the core of her. 'Lick me, please, lick me. Oh God, yes.'

Jason tongued at Evelyn with mounting desire. He was very excited by the soft moans and groans sounding from Evelyn's throat and mouth. Her words of encouragement spurred him on, and he was eventually rewarded by Evelyn's long, protracted groan and almost animal grunts as her climax washed over her senses.

Then, when Evelyn's body had begun to relax, Jason moved between her eagerly widespread thighs and soon felt the molten heat of Evelyn envelop his girth.

Slowly and tenderly he moved gently against Evelyn's body. He increased his pumping pace as Evelyn's breathing became more urgent until he was finally thrusting mightily into Evelyn's welcoming, wet heat. Evelyn herself was thrusting her own wide hips up to greet each charge from her lover. She pulled at his torso with her hands, and was using her legs to pull Jason into her body, deeper and harder. It was as though Evelyn meant to devour him like some kind of predatory female, but finally when Jason grunted and stiffened above her, Evelyn's second orgasm broke as well.

In the midst of her release, Evelyn felt the jets of Jason's semen splashing forcefully against her insides. At the very moment of their mutual climax, Evelyn knew that the attraction between them meant that Jason's seed was meant to find its elusive target.. Looking back in the days, weeks and months to come, Evelyn knew that this first time of coupling for her and Jason had been the moment that her unborn child was conceived. She knew with an uncanny certainty that Jason's seed had impregnated her, and even though they were to make love many more times over the next few days, it was that first time that had meant the most.

12