Even If We're Not Related

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****

The sun was coming up and filtering through the sheer curtains covering the bedroom windows. I turned my head to see Uncle Frank staring intently at me.

"Good Morning," he said and smiled.

I returned his smile, and along with the sudden pounding of my heart, I felt the subtle ache of first-time sex between my legs and thought how good a warm soak in the tub would make me feel better.

Uncle Frank casually rested his leg over mine and prepared to mount me. He had a hard, throbbing, morning erection, and was ready to fuck me again for the welcomed relief he needed.

"Uncle Frank . . . no I can't, I'm sore," I attempted to explain.

"Don't worry, honey I'll get you nice and wet before I put it in," he said with a lascivious grin.

"Please, Uncle Frank . . ." I said in a whiny, little girl voice, all the while knowing that if he insisted, I would lay back and let him stick it in me.

"Ok Beck, I'll let you alone this morning, since you're new at this, but next time I expect you to be a bit more cooperative, understand?"

"Yes," I said, for some reason feeling an urge to cry, sorry that I had disappointed him.

"Good. Well, I'd better get up and out of here before Shirley wakes up," he continued.

Uncle Frank got out of my bed, and I watched him pull on his pants, adjusting his long, thick cock so that it extended downward against his thigh. At the sight of him and despite the soreness between my legs, I could feel myself become wet for him.

I knew I would be sore for a day or so, but I also knew that when I felt better or when he was tired of waiting, I would eagerly open my legs and pussy to him.

12