Even in the Best Families

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What is it dad?" she asked, "Why did you stop?" He grinned like the torturer just handed a fully re-stocked brazier.

"Cramp sweetheart," he teased, "The elastic is cutting off my circulation. C'mon Shell, just turn over for me, get on your hands and knees and let's get those PJ's off."

Giggling, she did as her father asked and fairly wriggled out of her pants as he tugged them off her. Unable to wrest his eyes from her taut little mounds clearly visible between her arms as she knelt there, Shelley once again felt the power inherent in her young body, one she now knew her father (and mother) found so much to their liking.

Kneeling between her parents in just her tight little blue panties now, she gasped with renewed embarrassment as her father placed his hand on the curve of her rear cheek and slowly fondled her bottom all the way from her lower spine to her upper thigh. Unable to observe a passive stance and allow her husband all the fun, Tracey placed her hand on Shelley's left ass-cheek and smoothed her way across the girl's bottom also.

"C'mon Trace, lets get her properly naked," Greg enthused, one hand already beneath the elastic of her tight little panties. Amid his daughter's protestations and pleas not to be completely undressed, they had her briefs halfway down her thighs before she could register any formal complaint. Her cries of, "Nooo mom... please," went unheralded, and in less time than it took to tug them right down and off her ankles, Greg had his hands back up between his daughter's legs rubbing her moist and inarguably sexy little vulva, with a newfound relish. Kneeling there, completely naked, her father fingering her basically at will and her mother fondling her breasts with a passion, Shelley found herself completely given over to the sensations invading her mindset.

At the moment she felt her mom's fingers unite with her father's midst the damp pubic hair, resident at vaginal ground zero she could not suppress a shudder of anticipation. Just whose finger it was, first penetrated her to some depth beneath the hymenal gateway was not immediately obvious, but it caused the young girl to spread her legs wider still, awaiting further incursions. It was then just a matter of time.

Both parents availing themselves of their daughter's highly lubricated and excited state, as one, rubbed her now sopping wet slit its full length, taking the opportunity concurrently to fondle her breasts as they did so. "Ohhhhhh ohhhhhh," was Shelley's uncomplicated verbal contribution as her slim body finally took control of matters and drew the teenager into a world of orgasmic bliss that she could never have dreamed about. Even as she cried out in passion and pleasure, they continued fingering her until exhausted she simply collapsed face down on the coverlet, clutching at her pussy as she did so.

Watching her husband now as his hands roamed unchecked across their naked daughter's wriggling bottom, taking delight in every curve and cleft to be found there, she simply had to take care of her own escalating needs. With both hands down her panties and with practised efficiency, she located her g-spot and set in train the familiar ignition sequence. "Allow me darling," momentarily interrupted the countdown. Eyes wide in surprise she allowed her hand to be pulled away from its committed purpose and putting up no resistance, she found herself being pushed backwards on to the covers.

Armed and dangerous, he had her panties off in seconds and spreading her legs indecently wide, placed the head of his semi-petrified erection at the pearly gates. This was to be no test-run! Just seconds ahead of what promised to be an in-depth tutorial, they were stunned to hear, delivered in almost breathless disbelief,

"Are you going to fuck mom now dad?"

The night was yet young, but that story remains to be told.

12