Even Marriage Can Be Erotic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my, someone is wearing her sexy panties today, " said James.

"Well, maybe you weren't the only one that woke up ornery today, or rather horny."

"Oh, my wonderful sexy wife. I can't see, please tell me what color are they?"

"Black"

"Oh, my favorite"

With that he pulled the waistband out and put his hand down inside the panties. Knowing her pussy like the back of his hand, he deftly parted the lips and had no trouble locating her clit. Teasingly slow, he began rubbing back and forth on her clit as his other hand continued to play with her erect nipples. Her hips began to gyrate to his hand movements, and she pressed her hand on to his, pushing it harder into her pussy.

"Oh, somebody is horny and so wet. Your juices are coating my fingers and you feel so hot down there."

He began to jig his fingers back and forth vigorously, causing her breathing to become rapid.

"Oh James, you're going to make me cum!"

Just then her body began to shake violently and his hand was washed in her juices, as well as her panties and her shorts. He continued to rub her clit, and an even more violent convulsion seized control and once again her juices came pouring out.

Finally, he pulled his hand from out of her drenched panties. She turned and wrapped her arms around his neck. Their lips met passionately together and their tongues twisted erotically in their mouths. Holding her around the waist in one swift motion he lifted her up onto the agitating washing machine.

"Hon, if you are planning to fuck me during the spin cycle you are going to have to grab a stool!" said Rachel with her trademark ornery grin.

James was around 5'9" to Rachel's 5'8", and with the washer under her there was no way he'd be able to get his cock up there. James had another idea of some fun they could have on the washer.

"I don't need a stool. From where I stand, I'm in the perfect area," said James, with a quick glance between her legs and an ornery look of his own. "I'm going to do something to you that I've been dreaming about. Just sit back and enjoy."

"Yes dear," said Rachel.

She leaned back and erotically spread her legs. James pushed her shirt up over her breasts and began to tease and squeeze her handful-sized breasts. Then he brought his mouth to one of the beautiful nips. Sucking the whole nipple into his mouth, he began to tease with flicks of his tongue on the tip, and the nipple stood full and hard in his mouth.

After pleasing the first, he moved his attentions to the next sensitive bud. When he finished his ministrations on each delightful mound he kissed his way down her stomach over the map of stretch marks that childbirth had branded her with. Then he was at her shorts. He unfastened them and she was able quickly wiggle out of both the shorts and panties. While he was tied up with the bottom clothing, she quickly raised and took off the tee shirt.

James had to stand back and view his naked wife on top of the washer. If he was a painter he would memorialize this moment with his brush and entitle the artwork, "The Typical Housewife" the title playing on the irony of the beautiful sight before him, since his wife was no where near typical.

He brought his face up to hers and their mouths met in a sensual union, and their tongues twisted in a tantalizing dance. Then he began to blaze a trail down her neck and to her chest. Along the way he paid his attentions to her delectable nipples.

Finally, he got to her drenched sex, smelling the fragrance of her arousal. He so enjoyed the recent haircut she'd given herself down below. She had worried about seeming like a kid so she wasn't completely bald between her legs, just a tuft of hair left to announce her womanhood. Just another one of her little quirks that he so enjoyed about his lovely wife.

Pleasuring in the marvelous view before him, slowly he brought his lips to meet her lower ones. She moaned out when his tongue began a trail all over her puffy lips. His tongue parted the lips and began a wondrous route down the length of her tasty sex. Savoring in her flavor with each exciting flick of his tongue, it was obvious to him how extremely horny she had become because her juices coated her folds and were soaking his face. He began concentrating his tongue talents right on her clit, gyrating it vigorously. He felt her body begin to shake and knew it wouldn't be long until she was writhing in orgasmic bliss.

Just as he had predicted, her body began convulsing, the quakes of her orgasm shaking through onto his hard working tongue. Then suddenly her tide came in and his face was washed in a spray of her glorious nectar. This gushing facial didn't cause him to back up. Instead, he worked even harder, grabbing her legs and putting them up over his shoulders. He was caught in a wonderful embrace of her long legs, with his face right up against her beautiful pussy. His tongue began a sensual path of pleasure over her aroused bud. He kept up his romantic behavior on her pussy until she had gone through uncountable orgasms and had completely showered him in her erotic juices.

Finally, he released her after he had taken her toward the edge and let her fall right over, which was a quest easily conquered with the help of the washer agitating under her ass on the spin cycle. After he released her, she wrapped her arms around his neck and met his mouth in a sensual kiss. Her tongue searched the depths of his mouth, as if she was searching for her own taste hidden in there.

His hands grabbed around her waist and pulled her off the washer and close to his body, the whole time her lips never leaving his. His hardness was pressed against her stomach. They held each other in a tight embrace and their lips pressed with excited kisses.

Rachel separated from her loving husband and grabbed his hand and pulled him over to the loveseat. Once at the loveseat, she pushed him back until he was sitting there with his legs spread apart in front of her. With an ornery look in her eyes, she knelt between his legs and eyed his hard member with much interest. James greatly awaited the press of her lips and the caress of her tongue and when she actually made contact, he thought that he might cream that moment.

Erotically, her tongue did the most amazing dance up and down the length of his cock. Then he felt her full lips wrap around his hardness and begin their travels up and down his shaft. Her mouth knew how to tease him completely and take him to heightened levels of arousal. Her mouth could do wondrous things to him, so much more than any other lover had ever done. He knew that he wouldn't last long, since he'd been sporting a hard on for quite a while, but he tried to hold himself back because he wanted to enjoy the feeling of her mouth.

He felt her increase the suction on his cock and could no longer hold on to his awaiting orgasm, which was starting to shoot through his body like a bullet. He warned his wife that he soon would explode, but she just kept up her oral attentions, waving him off and continuing with her work. He felt his semen travel down his shaft, then in an explosive orgasmic dizziness, his hot cum shot out of his cock and into her awaiting mouth. He felt her swallow him completely and then she kept stroking him with her lips, even after she'd totally drained him of all of his juices. He felt himself start to go soft, but as her lips worked over him his hardness was renewed. Really, it wasn't that difficult for him to regain his hardness. Since he had been so horny previously, one cum was hardly enough. His shaft stiffened and grew within her experienced mouth; he started to wonder if she planned another extraordinary blowjob.

Finally, she released his solid member from the exotic attentions of her mouth. She looked up into his eyes.

"You ready for more?" She asked, her green eyes gleaming brightly.

"With you I'm always ready!" He replied.

She rose up off the floor and stood before him, and then she straddled his lap. Her arms wrapped around his neck and she centered herself over his hard cock. He held his manhood in his hand up right to the entrance of her hot pussy. She lowered herself down on his wonderful hardness; a moan escaped her lips as he filled her completely.

His hand went up and grabbed the back of her head and pushed her face into his. He sealed his lips to hers and thrust his tongue into her mouth, exploring the depths. During the whole kiss she didn't move her body except for a couple of teasing twitches from her pussy muscles enveloping his hard cock.

He released her head from his grasp and pursued a path up her backside with his fingers. Her mouth didn't leave his for the longest time. Instead, she stayed connected with him and made out for a good five minutes and the whole time he could feel her juices increasing as the kisses turned her on even further. Finally, with a sigh she separated from his wonderful lips. She straightened her body up and then reached behind his head and grabbed onto the back of the couch. With both hands fully grasping the couch, she used the strength in her arms to pull herself up and off of him, and then she slammed herself back down.

When he felt his cock slide deep into her warm pussy, James couldn't help but let out a loud moan of pure desire. She continued her gyrations, and he laid back, just letting her do all the work, telling himself once more that he was the luckiest man on earth. Suddenly, her gyrations increased in speed and her breathing became very rapid. He saw her start to shake and spasm as an orgasm shook her core. He could feel it traverse from her pussy and to his throbbing cock. Then her muscles made these amazing contractions around his member, and then his lap was washed in her exotic juices.

Throughout her entire orgasm she continued to move on him, pulling herself up and slamming back down. Her speed increased, pushing herself toward another orgasm within her bodily surplus that seemed to always have orgasms to spare. The brisker her gyrations became, the more James felt that he would cum very soon as well. He wanted this to last a bit longer but wasn't going to be able to hold on if she didn't slow down.

"Slow down honey, you are going to make me cum." He pleaded.

"I'm going to make you cum, well that's the point, isn't it!" she said in a breathy voice.

She didn't slow down. If anything she began to speed up, her gyrations increasing dramatically in force and causing him to feel himself deeply in the depths of her pussy. She pulled off and slammed back down, pulled off and slammed back down. He felt his orgasm right on the brink, traveling from his stomach to his groin. But she beat him to the punch, as her body, once again, started to shake uncontrollably. Her pussy began those corporeal contractions and that's when his orgasm started to flow, causing his muscles to become rigid then shake spasmodically. Her juices splashed out in a streaming gush wetting his lap, but quickly he replaced the moisture with his own as his cock pulsed and spewed it's hot, frothy cum deep inside the depths of her ravaged pussy.

They came together and their lips rejoined once more. Slowly Rachel lifted herself off of her husband, tightening her pussy muscles as he slid out of her. She collapsed beside James on the loveseat and they each took time to catch their breath. It almost seemed as if they were so satisfied that they would fall asleep right there, but then down the hallway a little cry was heard and next it was the sound of shrill girl voices raised in the middle of a fight.

Rachel jumped up and grabbed some clean clothes and quickly put them over her form. She looked at her husband and shook her head as if to say, "The wonderful life of being married with children."

12