Even Monkeys in the Trees Do It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
petemgurk
petemgurk
23 Followers

"Yes! Yes, Miss Limestall, yes!" Brian yelled. He was still sitting, but every muscle in his body was tightly coiled, as if he were a beast of prey, waiting to pounce on an unsuspecting jungle forager. His eyes were wild with lust, his turgid bone leaking a puddle of pre-come onto the seat cushion.

"Then let's find out if our hypothesis is correct!" the teacher cried, and whipped off her t-shirt, finally releasing her milk-white globes for Brian to admire. Brian stared hungrily as she hefted them in her small hands, squeezed them, tweaked her pink nipples until they were hard as buttons and as long as brand-new pencil erasers.

Jesus, he thought, they're so big, so beautiful! He leapt from his chair and attacked her left breast, sucking the nipple into his mouth with such force that Katherine nearly lost her balance. His hands were all over them, rubbing and squeezing the firm flesh, sending little sparks down her body and making her already sopping pussy tingle anew.

Katherine slipped her hands into the waistband of Brian's boxers and down around his athletic ass, pushing the shorts down to his ankles. His prick sprang up, finally free from the restrictive garment, and pushed against her flat belly, leaving a sticky smear of pre-come across her flesh.

She wrapped a hand around its girth as the boy continued to feast upon her tits, and squeezed it tightly, marveling at how much of it there was.

She put her other hand under his chin and lifted his face up to her mouth, kissing his young lips with her own, slipping her tongue into his warm, wet mouth. Brian wrapped his arms around her slim waist and pulled her against him. The length of his erection slid along Katherine's sodden panties, and she realized that she hadn't yet taken them off.

"Sit down, Brian, sit down," she panted, "I want you to do something for me."

Brian quickly complied. "Anything, anything," he gasped.

"You've earned extra credit," she smiled, "so you get to take my panties off me." Standing before him, hands on hips, Katherine thrust her pelvis forward into the young man's face.

With trembling hands, Brian tugged the soggy lace-edged panties down to her ankles, then buried his nose in her dark pubic hair, inhaling deeply. He gripped her firm ass and snaked his tongue between her legs.

Katherine received a jolt of pleasure, but she felt she needed to retain control of the situation, so she pushed his head away, stepped back a little, and kicked the panties off her foot. They flew up, got caught on the ceiling lamp over the table, and were forgotten as she sank to her knees.

"Let me look at it," she murmured, touching his cock gently with her fingertips. It had to be nearly ten inches long. "God, it's beautiful, Brian." Katherine moved her mouth to the base of his erection and planted soft wet kisses up its length.

When she got to the head, her tongue darted out to catch a long drop of the clear fluid leaking out. She made a big show of savoring the taste, looking into Brian's eyes once again. "What do you want me to do, Mister Swinford?"

The boy's voice was reduced to gutturals as he croaked, "Suck it, please, Miss Limestall, please!" His fingers were suddenly tangled in her hair; he tugged her face closer to his boner. Katherine rested her forearms on Brian's thighs and allowed his cock to enter her warm, wet mouth.

By this time, Brian had all but lost the capacity for coherent thought. The sensation of his teacher's mouth on his Johnson was amazing. It was gliding in and out of her lips easily and wetly, and she was taking the entire length with no problem at all! She had begun squeezing his tightening nut sac gently as she sucked him, and he felt his orgasm approaching.

Katherine felt it, too. His cock's girth suddenly swelled in her mouth and she began to suck more furiously at the head, rasping her tongue against it. She wrapped both hands around the boy's erection and began to pump. She wanted to feel the strong jets of his come hit the back of her throat, fill her mouth, explode inside her.

Brian let loose a deep groan, his legs shot out straight on either side of Katherine's body, and his cock began to spasm. Katherine kept her lips clamped tightly around the bulb, squeezing the shaft, swallowing deeply, but it became too much.

She released it from her mouth, aimed the cock down at her pendulous globes, and relished the sight of the white spunk shooting out of his man-meat onto her boobies. There was so much of it! It tasted so good, felt so hot on her skin as she massaged it into her breasts with one hand. With the other, she guided his still-stiff prick back into her mouth and washed it clean with her saliva.

Katherine wiped her chin with the back of her hand, then looked up at the boy, who had a wicked grin on his face. "What are you smiling about?" she demanded, but a smile formed on her lips as well.

"Well, we're not done, are we?" he asked.

"Are you capable of additional effort, Mister Swinford?"

"Yes, ma'am!" he asserted, and rose to his feet, pulling her up as he did so. Taking her hand, he led her quickly to the king-sized bed in his parents' bedroom. She was suddenly hesitant, but relaxed when he explained that his folks were gone for the weekend.

"We've got until Sunday afternoon, if you want," he murmured, nuzzling her neck and palming her boobies. Katherine moaned appreciatively and leaned against his hands.

Suddenly Brian scooped her up in his arms and she found herself on her back on the bed. After a moment spent admiring her luscious, curvy body, the boy's face was sinking between her legs, kissing and lapping at her damp cookie. He sank his tongue deep within her, applying a suction to her pussy similar to the one she'd applied to his cock.

His nose rubbed against her engorged clit as he sucked juice from her slit, and Katherine tangled her fingers in Brian's hair, pulling him closer. He kept this up unmercifully, causing her to writhe frantically on the sheets, lift her hips up off the bed, and shriek that she was coming, coming, coming.

Brian didn't let up until his face was drenched with her juice. He gave Katherine a few small kisses on her labia, making her shudder anew, and climbed up her curvy body until his face was even with hers. He lowered his mouth and plunged his tongue through her lips so she could taste herself.

She kissed him greedily, wrapping her arms around her neck, pressing upward with her breasts, crushing them against his athlete's pectorals. Then she broke away, gasping.

"Fuck me, Brian," she begged. "Put it in me, baby, fill me with your big dick." She reached a hand down to his super-engorged member, guided it toward her pussy, and wrapped her legs around his waist. He sank it to the hilt in one thrust, held it there for a long moment, making her moan, then began to piston swiftly with long strokes.

Brian shifted his body as though he were doing push-ups: arms straight and stiff, legs the same, but instead of bending his arms to do the exercise, he shifted his pelvis up and down, driving his cock into her tight clam with even more force.

Katherine felt it going deeper than before, pummeling the top of her cervix, sending thrilling shivers throughout her body. Another climax was building for her, but Brian seemed to be capable of sustaining this position through several more.

"Yes! Yes! YES!" she shrieked. Her fingernails clawed at his back, then gripped his ass so he had to stay in her while she came; Brian felt her vaginal muscles squeezing and releasing, clasping his cock so tight it almost hurt – almost. "Oh, Jesus! Oh, fuck, Brian, you're so good, so fucking big and good!"

An animal growl seemed to escape her lips as her orgasm subsided. Her lips parted to expose her clenched teeth, her eyes were wild with rut. She shifted her body and in one quick movement was on top of the boy; her pussy had not released his cock, and she now sat down fully on it with a grunt, mingling her dark brown pubes with his blond. She balanced herself on his chest with her hands, began shifting her ass back and forth, grinding her cunt lips against his groin.

"Is this what you wanted?" she hissed at him. "Are you getting the tutoring you asked for?"

"Well," he began, pretending to think for a moment, then grinned, "I certainly FEEL smarter!" Brian pulled Katherine down to him and clamped his mouth on her right nipple, ran his broad tongue around it, sucked and bit it, squeezed the firm flesh between his hands as if he expected mother's milk, then transferred his attentions to the other tit.

He couldn't believe that he was holding them, finally, after all these weeks of planning and scheming. And not only was he fondling her gigantic tits, he was filling her tight, wet pussy with the biggest boner he'd ever had!

Jesus, she really knew how to do it. She sucked my dick better than any of those bitches at school, he thought, and she swallowed, too! Now she's gonna take my come right up her twat!

Indeed, Katherine felt her young lover's prick swell as he got ready to come. She grabbed his shoulders and pulled herself up along the length of his bone, then shifted back, then repeated it, up and back. Her firm, round boobs rubbed against his chest, the hard nipples seeming to leave little trails of heat as they moved.

"Give it to me," she whispered huskily. "Give it to me, I wan'it, give it to me," she repeated, in time with her movements.

Brian, unable to hold back any longer, now slipped his hands under her arms and gripped her shoulders, holding himself firmly inside her and letting out a deep yell as the jets of sticky white fluid erupted from his pecker and shot deep inside her waiting snatch.

The pulsing and spasming of Brian's orgasm set off a sympathetic climax in Katherine's pussy, and she collapsed against him, spent, planting tired kisses on his downy chest.

* * * *

About noon the next day, Brian Swinford woke up. He looked to his left, expecting to see Katherine sleeping next to him, but saw only an empty, dented pillow. He figured she was in the bathroom, cleaning up a bit before their next round of mind-blowing sex.

Putting his hands behind his head, Brian reveled in the memory of the last thing Miss Limestall had done to him before they fell asleep in each other's arms.

Above everything else – the warm, wet tightness of her pussy, the eager skill of her mouth and tongue – Brian was still fixated on his teacher's enormous melons. He hadn't been able to get enough of them, try as he might, and finally Katherine had had to put a stop to his almost constant sucking of her nipples. That was at about two in the morning.

"Brian, honey, they're starting to hurt," she kindly said, cupping his face in her hand. "But I know you like them, so I'm going to do something with them that won't hurt, and that I know you'll love." Telling him to stay there and wait, Katherine rose from the bed and walked into the bathroom.

Brian lay there on the bed, his pecker rising again as he watched her curvaceous ass disappear around the doorframe. He couldn't believe he could be hard again! How many times had they done it, in how many different positions, ten times? A dozen? Jesus, she'd even let him fuck her in the ass – that had been unbelievable!

He looked down at his erection, now standing straight up, smiled at it and murmured affectionately, "You lucky bastard."

The squeaking of the water valve in his parents' big shower stall roused him from his reverie, and he heard his name being called: "Brian? Will you come in here and help me, please?"

He was at the bathroom door in a flash, peering at his lover through a haze of steam from the shower. Katherine, warm water flowing down her fantastic frame in tiny rivulets, was furiously rubbing a bar of soap between her hands. "Join me," she said, smiling.

Nobody had to tell Brian anything twice. He stepped into the stall so the shower spray hit his back, and she immediately handed him the soap. "My boobies are very dirty, Mister Swinford," she pouted. "Will you get them good and clean?"

As the young man complied, working up a good lather on her firm titflesh, Katherine put her own sudsy hands on Brian's hard cock. "This is a filthy penis, Mister Swinford, who knows where on earth it's been?"

She stroked him furiously with her slick hands, squeezing his nuts and rubbing her palm against the sensitive head. Brian could hardly stand it, it felt so good. Her soapy boobs felt good, too. He wondered what she had in mind?

As if reading his mind, Katherine released his swollen cock and balls, pressed her ripe, bubbly melons against his chest and began lowering herself slowly to her knees.

When she was at the level of his prick, she looked up at Brian, smiled, and lifted her tits to surround it. Pressing them together with her hands, she trapped his meat in her cleavage and commenced a tit-fuck that the boy would not soon forget.

He pressed his palms against the walls of the shower stall to keep his balance. He alternated between throwing his head back and moaning, and looking down at his cock disappearing and reappearing between those beautiful sudsy globes.

Katherine was loving the sensation of his hard cock against her boobies; her pussy was wet again, not only from the shower, but she was awfully sore and didn't think she would be able to take Brian down there again any time soon. Still, she loved the wickedness she was feeling, had been feeling since the day before, when she'd decided on the game.

In moments, Katherine's ministrations brought on the final orgasm from Brian, and the one he would always consider the best from that night. With a high-pitched keening, the boy let loose with a load he didn't think he had in him. It spurted up onto Katherine's chin and neck, mingled with the lather and trailed down into her deep cleavage.

She stood and they finished the shower together, both finally exhausted, and got into bed again a few minutes later, this time, finally, to just sleep.

And now Brian, awake at last, realized that Miss Limestall couldn't be in the shower, because she'd already had one before they'd gone to bed. He swung his feet down to the floor and padded, naked, to the bathroom. It was empty. So were the hallway and the other bedrooms. In the kitchen he found a note:

"My Dear Mr. Swinford - While I fully believe that last evening's tutoring session was an unqualified success, I scarcely think it sufficient to guarantee you a passing grade. Therefore, I propose that you and I continue these sessions on a regular basis, until I am satisfied that - well, until I am satisfied.

Allow me a few hours' rest today, and if you are up to it, call me at the number below and we can perhaps schedule something for this evening. Meantime, I will put my faith in your discretion.

"Sincerely yours, Katherine Limestall"

Brian grinned at the way she had worded the note. Any stranger (or parent, for that matter) who might chance to read it would think it was completely professional. He folded it and went to put it in his pocket, and remembered he wasn't wearing pants. Hell, he wasn't wearing anything.

Still grinning, his cock once again erect with thoughts of his next tutoring session, Brian reached for the kitchen wall phone.

"Jerry? Dude, it's Brian. I gotta cancel with you tonight. No, I'm fine, it's just that I'm fuc...I mean, it's just THAT fucking Miss Limestall, she's tutoring me and wants to keep me up - keep IT up - keep AT it the whole weekend. Yeah, life's a bitch. OK, see you Monday. Later."

THE END

petemgurk
petemgurk
23 Followers
12