Even More Fucked Up Fairy Tales

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bring me the heart of that little bitch," she whispered to him as she gently slid her finger down his jaw, along his well-muscled arm, and finally to his bulging crotch, "and I will give you something you will never forget."

The servant suddenly forgot his moral rectitude and committed to totally slicing Snow White to pieces.

The servant led Snow deeper and deeper into the forest. As they went on the day grew hotter and hotter, and Snow very unabashedly took various items of her clothing off, until such time that her shoulders were revealed, the cleavage of her perfect tits completely visible, the sweat from her body making her thin summer blouse cling deliciously to her skin and show every delight clearly, and her skirt hiked up and showing her legs. She had gained a thin sheen of slick sweat, making an already attractive vision look simply irresistible for the servant.

Having worked in the castle for years he knew her reputation well and had actually hidden in the pantry one night to watch Snow fuck the pastry chef. The servant, naturally enough, figured why not take advantage of a good thing.

He had them stop at a lovely, soft patch of traveler's moss under the shade of a gigantic oak tree to eat their lunch and to drink some wine.

"So," he said, munching his cheese. "You wanna fuck?"

Snow took a sip of wine, and said, "Not much on style, are you?"

"Not the talking style. But my physical style...that's something altogether different!"

"Alright then! Let's see what you got!"

The servant happily pounced on Snow and began to passionately kiss her lips, face, neck, and shoulder while her worked her tits with his free hand. He eventually made his way to her tits, licking and kissing his way to them. Once there he paid them the attention they craved as clearly shown by her immensely hard nipples. The servant sucked, licked, and nibbled on each nipple in turn, squeezing and pinching the other as he did. Snow, meanwhile, had unleashed the servant's cock as he ministered to her tits and was happily stroking it, occasionally stopping to gently scratch and rub his balls.

After what was a delightfully long time sucking and nibbling her tits, the servant made his way downward, stripping off her remaining pieces of clothing as he went. He gently and playfully licked his way down her rock-hard stomach until he arrived at the thin landing strip of pubic hair Snow sported -- hair that was as inky black as that on her head. Her bright pink pussy contrasted deliciously against her milky white skin, making that tasty treat only look more tempting and irresistible to the servant.

Intent on taking his time, much like a lover of fine wine sips his libations, the servant took a long, slow, teasing lick from Snow's ass to her clit, licking it like he was licking an ice cream cone. He took his time licking her with a delightfully leisured pace, just slowly and deliberately taking long licks of her entire pussy. From time to time he would let his tongue slip deeply into her pussy as he swept it upwards, licking the entire insides of her cunt with one swoop.

Hey, they guy might have been morally bankrupt but he sure as shit knew how to lick pussy.

These long, slow tongue lashings worked Snow up into a frenzy, and she lay on the moss moaning and roiling with every sweep of his tongue. This is just what the servant wanted, and he now slipped his first two fingers into her slick pussy, then twisted them upwards to massage her G spot even as be began sucking and licking her engorged clit. Snow sucked her breath in hard, feeling the first waves of a thunderous orgasm sweep over her body.

Snow quivered and shook as wave after wave of one orgasm after another racked her body with delightful pleasure, the servant sucking and finger-fucking her all the while to squeeze out as much pussy juice from her as possible.

She could stand the pleasure no more and finally breathed to him, "Fuck me! Fuck me hard!!"

Always willing to serve the needs of his royal employers, the servant happily complied. He moved up between her legs and knelt on his knees in order to add more to his thrust as well as too hold Snow's legs wide apart. The servant grabbed them by the ankles and held her legs apart as far as he could, exposing her perfect pussy for him to easily slide into. As he slid his cock deep inside Snow's pussy she let out and long, low sigh, which signaled the beginning of a new round of multiple orgasms.

Once in her now-sopping wet cunt, the servant began to powerfully fuck her pussy as hard as he could move his hips back and forth. He fucked her into one orgasm after another, delighting in her shrieks, in the way her tits bounced lasciviously with every thrust, and the way the sweat trickled from their bodies and mingled together.

The servant was close to cumming but wanted to slow things down a little, so he took advantage of his position to remove his cock from Snow's pussy and then slide it slowly into her ass. Snow's ass had been fucked so many times that it was almost as open as her pussy and was now wet and slick from the juice from her cunt, so the servant slid his cock in very easily and very, very deeply.

Once his cock was in and fully seated in Snow's ass the servant began to fuck her at first slowly, but then with increasing speed. Snow worked her cunt and clit furiously as he did so, rubbing herself to yet another batch of gigantic orgasms.

The servant was now plowing into Snow's ass just as hard as he had been fucking her pussy, and his cock was soon swollen with pre-orgasmic hardness. He fucked her frenetically for a few more strokes until he knew his cock was about to explode with a cannon-like shot of cum. He pulled out of her ass, gave his steely-hard cock just a few pumps with his hand, and then unleashed an enormous squirt of cum that managed to land on Snow's face and left a long, creamy white streak straight from her lips to her landing strip. Snow lay there, contentedly catching her breath, slowly massaging the servant's cum into her white skin.

The pair finally pulled themselves apart and, after having fucked so hard, needed to drink more wine and have a bit more cheese. They then decided that one glorious fuck wasn't nearly enough, so they dove into each other's bodies again. The two again fucked like crazy, this time Snow sucking the servant's cock like she had never sucked a man before, and then recharged with more wine. They fucked like this for the rest of the afternoon, Snow eventually drinking so much wine that she passed out stone-cold as a result.

The servant remembered his orders from the queen, but having had such delights from Snow he couldn't possibly bring himself to slit her throat, but neither did he want to face the wrath of the queen should Snow come back to the castle unscathed. He therefore put on his clothes and ran off, leaving Snow White alone in the forest as the last beams of daylight were swallowed up by the murky blackness of approaching night. She spent the entire long night in the forest alone, so wasted that she had no clue as to what was going on around her.

At last, dawn woke the forest to the song of the birds, and Snow White awoke as well.

"Ah, fuck!" she moaned, holding her head to try and keep the pounding inside of it from making her skull crack. "This always fucking happens when I drink the cheap stuff!"

She looked around and realized the servant had ditched her, most likely at the behest of her loathsome stepmother. Snow then spotted a path leading out of the thicket in which she lay. She walked along it, hoping it would lead her eventually to the castle, where she would first kick the servant's ass then fuck the shit out of him once again because she liked the way he worked her body!

On Snow walked till she came to a clearing. There stood a strange miniature cottage, with a tiny door, tiny windows and a tiny chimney pot. Everything about the cottage was much tinier than it ought to be. Snow White pushed the door open.

"I wonder who lives here?" she said to herself, peeping round the small cottage. "Whoa, these are some little fuckers. Hmm, maybe a midget circus runaway colony or something. There must be seven of them; the table's laid for seven people."

Snow wandered around the place for a while, until she finally worked her way upstairs to a loft-style dormitory bedroom with seven little beds. She was surprised to find them occupied by seven sleeping dwarves, despite the fact that it was going on noon; unlike the hard-working, industrious, whistle-while-you-work motherfuckers in the next valley over, all these bastard did was collect welfare, smoke pot and sleep all day.

"Yo, bitch!" said one of the dwarves in a voice far deeper than his tiny frame would seem to suggest possible, "who the fuck are you?!"

"I'm Snow White, a princess from the castle. It would appear my bitch of a stepmother tried to have me killed so it looks like I need a place to crash for a while. Can I stay here with you?"

"Can you cook?" asked another dwarf.

"No, not really."

"Well, can you clean?" asked a third.

"Nope. Seriously, I'm a princess. I can't actually do much at all."

"Can you fuck?" asked yet another.

"You bet your little balls I can! I can also suck cock and take it up the ass!"

"Then fuck yeah, you can stay as long as you like!" they all yelled practically in unison. Snow was soon swarmed by the dwarves, who pulled her down to the nearest bed, each trying to stick his cock into the first unoccupied hole he could.

Snow learned three very important lessons about dwarf physiology that day. First, despite their diminutive size they had cocks the size of an average adult male, so their cocks looked huge as they hung down between their knees. Second, she found that dwarves cum very easily, very quickly, and with explosively gushing orgasms. Third, Snow learned that dwarves have a refractory period of about a minute.

So what these interesting little tidbits all add up to is that Snow got fucked and fucked hard by the seven dwarves quite literally all afternoon long. Indeed, there was a constant stream of dwarves fucking her pussy, ramming her ass, or getting blown by her for hour after hour. It took until early evening until the last dwarf squeezed out the last drop of cum from his now flaccid cock and collapsed near his brethren and their guest, all quite fucked out, happily exhausted, and passing the bong around after a day well spent. Snow, for her end of it, had never had so much cum either pumped in her or on her and was really thinking she was going to enjoy these new living arrangements.

At about this same time the servant returned to the castle, with the heart of a deer he had cut out in attempt to trick the queen. He gave it to her telling her it belonged to Snow White. Highly pleased, the queen gave the servant her best blow job, but after having enjoyed the talents of Snow White he was left dissatisfied and wanting more.

The queen exercised her pathological need for affirmation once again and asked the magic mirror who the best fuck in the land was. But her hopes were dashed, for the mirror replied, "Sorry, toots. Snow White is still the best fuck in all the land, and she is now shacked up with the seven dwarves down in the forest." The stepmother was beside herself with rage.

"Show me!" she shrieked, and the mirror swirled with color and allowed the queen to see the dwarves' cottage. The seven of them lay there splayed out on the floor, naked and with quite happily limp cocks, surrounding Snow who was equally naked and happy looking, her milky white skin now glistening and creamy from their collective cum. They were all still passing around the bong.

"Are you fucking kidding me?! The bitch must die!" she screamed. Using her magic to disguise herself as an old peasant woman, she put a poisoned apple with the others in her basket. Then, taking the quickest way into the forest, she crossed the swamp at the edge of the trees. She reached the bank unseen, just as Snow White stood waving goodbye to the seven dwarves on their way to the welfare office for their monthly check-in visit.

Snow White was taking a hit off a joint when she heard a knock at the door.

"Who's there?!" she called suspiciously, remembering the dwarves advice about watching out for the po-po.

"I'm an old peasant woman selling apples," came the reply.

"Fuck, bitch, I don't need any apples," she replied.

"Oh, um..." the queen stammered, having thought for some reason that the pot-smoking, cock-sucking slut that Snow White was couldn't possibly say no to a very common fruit. "And by 'apples' I mean some really bitchin' Jamaican bud."

Snow opened the top half of the Dutch door. "Jamaican bud?" she asked skeptically.

"Oh, yes," the queen said, having magically produced a handful of the delicious smelling herb.

"Well...looks good, but I don't have any money."

"Oh, this one will be free. You can pay me for the next bag. Go on, you know you want it."

Snow was suspicious, but knew the cops wouldn't just give the weed away, so she figured she was fine. She took the bud and placed it in her bong while the queen stood at the door, watching her carefully. Snow lit the weed, took a deep hit, and fell to the ground lifeless.

Now laughing cruelly, the queen changed back into her wickedly beautiful self. But at that very moment the dwarves returned, having decided the welfare office could wait until after a few hits; they saw Snow lying still and lifeless, the poisoned bud by her side, and the queen standing menacingly over her.

"Bitch, what the fuck did you do?!" they said, weirdly speaking almost in perfect unison once again as they grabbed the queen and bound her with ropes and duct tape, tossing her in the basement for later.

The dwarves wept for Snow for a long time, lamenting the incredible piece of ass that had been so cruelly stolen from them. Then they laid her on a bed of rose petals, carried her into the forest and put her in a crystal coffin. Each day they peered on her still beautiful face, jerked their thick cocks and came all over her glass coffin.

Then one evening, they discovered a strange young man admiring Snow White's lovely face through the glass -- or at least what he could make out through the cum stains on the glass. After listening to the story, the young man explained that because she had been attacked by evil magic she wasn't really dead but rather in stasis, and would come back fully reanimated with one simple kiss on the lips. He suggested he be the one to do so because he was -- surprise, surprise -- a prince.

When the dwarves heard this they leaped for joy. They also capped the prince's ass for encroaching on their turf and for having plans to take away their reanimated Snow, burying his body in the forest. The dwarves lifted off the crystal lid of her coffin and the first one to Snow kissed her gently on the lips. To everyone's astonishment, Snow White opened her eyes!

She very happily returned with the dwarves to their cottage, where she fucked all seven of them on a daily basis for hour after cum-soaked hour and then relaxed with some quality weed. Snow also had the delight of watching the dwarves torment, torture, and use the queen for whatever sexual perversion they couldn't satiate with Snow.

Sometimes she would even join in on the pain-making herself, asking the queen over and over again, "Who's the best fuck now, bitch? Who's the best fuck now?!"

From that day on, Snow White lived very, very happily with the dwarves!

Hansel and Gretel

Once upon a time a very poor woodcutter lived in a tiny cottage in the forest with his two twin children, Hansel and Gretel, who had been born twenty years earlier. His second wife -- who was actually quite kind and thoughtful -- felt it was time these adult children get off their lazy asses and get jobs. Their father was, after all, a woodcutter, a job that pretty much anyone smart enough to learn how to use an axe could do for themselves and preclude the need to hire someone. Therefore, there was rarely enough of anything to go around.

"There is not enough food in the house for us all," she would gently remind her beloved husband. "There are just too many mouths to feed, and God knows since everyone else has pretty much mastered the skill of swinging a sharp metal tool into a tree, there in no work for you anymore! We must get the kids to work."

Not only that, but the parents hadn't really had a moment alone for years because the family lived in what was basically a shack; as a result their sexual encounters were nothing but brief, hurried, awkward grunting sessions behind his prized woodpile behind the house.

Their father, who loved the children tremendously because they reminded him so much of his first wife, was very permissive and passive with Hansel and Gretel and had difficulty making them do anything they didn't want. Yet, as day after day went by and the children ate up what little food there was in the house -- and his plan to corner the woodcutting market by yelling "whizzbang!" rather than "timber" when felling a tree didn't seem to be increasing business any -- he even had to see there was no alternative.

"Take them miles from home," said the stepmother, "you know, to the Army recruiter's office. They'll get a good job, good pay, and they'll even get money for college."

Hansel had overheard his parents' conversation and talked about it later with Gretel. "Fucking-A sis, they're trying to make us work. I might break a sweat if I'm in the Army!"

"And I might break a nail!" said Gretel.

"Don't worry! If dad takes us to the recruiter's office we'll find the way home," he said.

Hansel slipped out of the house and filled his pockets with little white pebbles, then slipped back. At dawn, the children's father led Hansel and Gretel away into the forest, over the mountain range, down a long path, and dropped them off at the Army recruiter's office. But as soon as they had gone into the depths of the trees, Hansel dropped a little white pebble here and there on the mossy green ground.

Their father left after quick hugs and heart-felt congratulations, rushing to get back to his wife who was already waiting for him in their bed, getting herself prepared with some lube, a butt plug and a multi-speed bullet. The children listened patiently as the recruiter explained all the job opportunities they had to offer in the Army, then explained to him that the life of a soldier was way too hard work for them and split directly. The tiny white pebbles led the pair right to their front door.

But long before they arrived at home they heard the most terrible sounds coming from inside. At first they were very fearful, because they thought perhaps a bear had broken into their little cottage and was eating their parents alive or perhaps a marauding gang of bandits was ransacking the house and torturing their parents, so loud were the crashes and screams coming from their home.

The twins approached quietly, not wanting to startle whatever was inside killing their parents. They crept up to the window, then slowly peered over the edge to see what the matter was.

The issue, of course, was that their father and his wife had had scarcely a moment alone in years to fuck the way a man and woman were meant to fuck, and they were doing everything they could to make up for all that lost time. When they peered into their house, Hansel and Gretel were greeted with the image of their step mother on her knees on the bed, bent forward and holding onto the headboard for dear life, while their father fucked her from behind with all the force his woodcutting-conditioned body could muster. He slammed his cock into her with such a ferocity and speed that his ass looked like a piston as he pumped his wife, who was in turn shrieking at the top of her lungs in what must have been one hell of an orgasm. The headboard slammed into the wall with every powerful thrust, which accounted for the intense noise Hansel and Gretel heard.