Even More Fucked Up Fairy Tales

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whoa," Hansel said. "That's really fucking hot." As he watched his parents go at it his cock became instantly hard, which he couldn't help but take out and start stroking.

"I should be totally appalled but I'm not," Gretel said, massaging her steel-hard nipples through her thin blouse. "I can't take my eyes away." With her free hand Gretel now reached up inside her skirt and started to gently massage her engorged clit.

So the young couple knelt there peering into the house for quite a while, watching their father and step mother fuck like wild animals during the mating season. Their father would pump and fuck her with all his considerable might, shooting off a thick load of cum deep inside her as he would grunt and groan, their stepmother screaming happily all the while. They would then take a brief break and in no time their father's cock was hard again and they were at it once more like a pair of teenagers at summer camp! All the while Hansel and Gretel knelt there they were masturbating, turned on tremendously by the sight and sounds of hot, uninhibited sex all around them.

Finally unable to restrain themselves any more, Hansel took Gretel's hand and placed it on his cock, a gesture she didn't even try to stop. She happily grabbed hold of her brother's thick cock, stroking it lustily. He groaned loudly, but the sound was swallowed up by the on-going and continual fucking in the house.

Gretel stroked her brother's cock and massaged his heavy balls, something she had done many times before. Overcome by a wet cunt and seriously turned on feelings she grew impatient with stroking and was soon sucking Hansel's cock like it was a gigantic straw.

Rather than slowly or teasingly work his cock into her mouth, Gretel dove on Hansel's cock like a mad woman. She plunged it deeply into her throat, happily making herself gag on its impressive length, then sucking even as she pulled it out to lick the head a bit, then plunge it back down all the way into her throat. Hansel happily helped his sister in this work by grabbing her hair and thrusting his cock into her mouth as she sucked it in; he looked not unlike father at the very moment, who was doing a similar act to their stepmother.

As much as Hansel wanted to cum, he wanted to fuck his favorite spot on Gretel's body first, so he pulled his cock out of her sucking mouth and bent her over to expose her perfect round ass.

Grabbing her ass cheeks and spreading them apart, Hansel gently licked and lubed up Gretel's ass, a game he always enjoyed doing and she always enjoyed having done. As he licked and flicked his tongue around her ass, Hansel would gently massage her clit and finger fuck her, intensifying the pleasure even more for his sister.

After Hansel had finger-fucked Gretel into a thunderous orgasm -- which also went unheard due to the marathon fuck fest going on just inside the house -- he squatted behind her and easily slipped his rock hard cock deep inside her ass.

As soon as Hansel had slid his cock all the way inside Gretel's ass he immediately became to fuck her ferociously, slamming into her with such force that his balls flew forward with every thrust and slapped Gretel on the pussy, something that always added to the delicious sensations caused by her brother's cock. The two remained locked in that primal embrace, she on all fours, he squatting and fucking from behind, until Hansel could stand no more and unleashed a gigantic stream of cum into her ass.

After the last little bit of cum oozed into Gretel's ass the pair collapsed on the ground, leaning on the wall and catching their breath. All the while their parents had continued to fuck wildly, the air thick with their heavy breathing, screaming, and cumming.

"You know, sis," Hansel said, "we can't stay here anymore. Look at them. I don't want to work anymore than you do, but they haven't been able to really fuck for years so look what our being here has done to them."

"I know, but what are we to do?" Gretel asked, lazily toying with her brother's limp but still thick and meaty cock.

"Let's go into the forest and see what we can find."

So the pair walked deeper and deeper into the dense forest until at long last they suddenly they came upon a strange cottage in the middle of a glade.

"What the fuck?!" Hansel exclaimed. "This is chocolate!" He broke a lump of the chocolate plaster from the wall and ate it.

"And this is icing!" exclaimed Gretel, putting another piece of wall in her mouth. They were just about to investigate the inside of the cottage when the biscuit door quietly swung open.

"Well, well!" said a wicked old witch, "Haven't you children a sweet tooth? You shall now have to pay for that with your lives!!"

Unluckily for Hansel and Gretel the sugar candy cottage belonged to an evil old hag of a witch who used it as a trap for catching unwary victims. Even more unluckily for the witch, the "children" in this case were two twenty-year-olds in the prime of their lives, who immediately overpowered the old lady and stuffed her in her own oven to slowly suffocate to death.

"Well, that was easy," said Hansel.

"Seriously," agreed his sister. "Why the fuck do fairy tale writers make everything so goddamn difficult?"

So having dispatched the witch with such ease, Hansel and Gretel opened up the cottage as a tourist attraction and made millions. They lived happily ever after in their candy cottage home/business and never really did have to work a day in their lives, while their father and stepmother also lived happily ever after, fucking like bunnies and living off the generous gifts of their entrepreneurial children.