Even Ponygirls Sometimes Get The Blues Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hungry as she was, it was hard for Jessica not to rush the meal, but she nursed her small plastic glass of wine as she tried to keep up with the gossip flying around the table. So many names, of men and women, captors and captives respectively, or so Jessica assumed. Apart from a few petty grumbles and some bitchiness, there was a lot of laughter.

An empty seat alongside her reminded Jessica that Sumi was somewhere with Master Kurt. When the food and the wine had been consumed, all but one reserved portion, Sumi reappeared, with a slight grimace on her face. Her wrists no longer held in bunny chains although one hand clutched at a buttock. To Jessica's surprise Sumi grinned, a wide grin of contentment.

Kurt followed her to the table, where the bunnies sat silently waiting for him to speak. They knew there was more to come from him.

He held up a sheet of paper. "Hannah and Juliette are required at the lodge this evening. Leave right now and wait at the steps for somebody to escort you."

Wordlessly, they rose from the table and together headed into the darkness. No need to wash or brush their hair. It was all taken care of at the lodge. A fifteen minute walk along the beach lay ahead of them.

"Kate, you must wear bunny chains tonight," Kurt announced plainly.

"No, that's not fair," said Kate with a childing pout. "I did that a few nights ago!"

Kurt showed her a printed sheet of paper. "Black and white, bunny, it's here in black and white."

Jessica felt compelled to watch as Kurt snicked the handcuffs around Kate's wrists. She growled with frustration and gave a series of angry and futile tugs.

Kurt loaded up his things and bidding the bunnies good-night he walked around the cabin and out of sight.

Shortly afterwards Jessica heard Kurt shout "Hey-yar!"

"Hey-yar?" Jessica repeated to Kate, rather bemused.

"That's the call to his ponygirls, when he wants them to move."

"He came here with ponygirls?"

Kate smirked. "Of course. How do you think he got here!"

-oOo-

Perhaps it was because Kate wore bunny chains that Jessica felt she had to look after her. For her part, Kate was happy to have Jessica's company for the rest of the evening.

Kate talked about Sumi and Kurt. "Once she trod on a spiny fish and became quite ill, even though I did my best to help. They took her to the lodge's clinic for treatment. We later heard how Kurt was pacing around most of the day, so worried about her."

"So he's not a complete bastard then?"

Kate laughed. "Even Hitler loved his pets!"

"Are you somebody's pet?" Jessica couldn't resist asking. She could imagine men taking quite a shine to the funny blond English girl.

She laughed. "Not quite like that, but there's a few who like to play with me. You'll be in the same situation, I'm sure. Do you have a boyfriend?"

"No," Jessica shook her head regretfully, but realised she'd feel a whole lot worse right now if she did.

Kate smiled wistfully as she recalled: "I had one before I came here. Can you believe the bloody Arab bastard sold me! Two hundred thousand dollars he got."

"What a stupid guy. You must be worth double that!" Jessica teased.

"Quite so, Jessi. You don't mind if I can you Jessi? Because I used to have a dog called that."

Jessica smirked. "I suppose I'll take it as a compliment!"

"And so you should... Jessi!"

"How are the handcuffs?" Jessica asked having noticed a grimace from Kate as she rotated her shoulders.

"Oh, they're fine. Not too tight, but not good to sleep in. It helps to have somebody's body to sleep against."

Jessica paused to consider what she was letting herself in for. "I could sleep next to you. If you want to?"

Kate smiled. "Okay. But no funny business, got it?"

Jessica nodded.

"Cause we're not lovers, right? Just good friends," Kate pointed out.

Jessica put an arm around Kate and kissed her hair. "Thank you. I could do with a good friend right now."

12