Even Princesses Fear the Boogeyman

Story Info
What dark secrets did they hide in Daddy's little princess?
1.7k words
4.02
20.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***All characters are over the age of 18.***

*****

It began gently, like a kiss good night for an already sleeping little princess: so soft and cautious it may not have even happened. Stray flickers of sensation, playful, almost a tickle. Just enough to prick the mind before it passes again, more deeply, into slumber.

In her mind, she is in between satin sheets, a heavy, cashmere wool comforter weighing her down into the mattress. She is safe, even in the darkened room. The low, thrilling hum of electricity inside of her and over by the south wall are the only sounds in the room. The mechanical ticking of her rotating "Starry Night" night light lulling her to sleep.

As she drifts deeper and deeper into the dark rippling pool of her mind, she forgets for a brief moment where she is, who she has become - what she has become. And all that is there is the insistent, comforting vibration in her pussy and in the hollowing darkness of her empty mind.

Sleep, Daddy often says. Sleep and be still.

*

Drip.

Drop.

Drip. Drop. Drip... My eyes slowly open to the sound of the dripping water. It makes no sense that there would be a leak, Daddy would never allow it. At first, everything is a hazy green color, so green it makes my stomach turn, but I peer through it to find the source of the leak.

"Daddy?" I call, looking every which way. As soon as I call his name the green dissipates like fog burned away by the sun. The sound of the dripping is sharper now, clearer. I must find the leak and close it, or Daddy will certainly be upset.

A princess does not tolerate imperfection, Daddy often says.

I realize that I am still in bed, and move to get off of the bed, when I become aware of how big the bed actually is. I peer over the side; the bed towers at least ten feet off of the ground, and even when laying spread eagle on the bed, I realize that I take up only a quarter of the space.

I am so small, I realize, and my Daddy is nowhere to be found.

The sudden understanding that I am much too small to safely climb down instills a low panic in me, and coupled with the infernal dripping I so desperately need to seek out, the leak that must be fixed before Daddy finds out, I am rapidly becoming a messy bundle of nerves. I breathe deeply and try to calm myself, and the room seems to expand around me, the shadows darkening and beginning to dance. The stars on my ceiling are nowhere to be found despite the mechanical sound of the night light suggesting they should be there.

I try to think of the stars, to will my anxious mind to see them, but the effort only seems to bring the shadows closer to me. "Daddy!" I call, uncaring that I will be punished for such an uncontrolled display of weakness. I need comfort and I need safety but he does not come.

I do the only thing I can think of, and I scramble back to the center of the bed, curling up and throwing the blankets over my head.

"Poor little one," a gurgling, watery voice coos to me. I feel the bed dip, the metal frame squeaking and shuddering as the weight of something I refuse to let myself see joins me on the bed.

"Poor little morsel," the gurgling voice continues, and a cold whip of air bites at my fingertips, forcing me to release my hold on the blankets.

The blankets slip away, as though sentient, acting upon their own wishes, and I am left vulnerable on a giant bed that is too big for me, in a short, butterfly-print nightgown. I clasp my hands against my face and struggle against the hyperventilation I feel coming. Daddy wouldn't like it if -

"Daddy isn't here," the gurgling voice continues in a whisper that seems lodged in my ear. The shadows are closing in and I can't breathe, my fear has frozen me and my entire body seizes up, locked in a scream I can't release.

It is then that I feel it, a cool touch brushing between my legs, like a sea breeze rippling across my pussy lips. I shiver from the chill, but a sudden warmth blossoms in my stomach. I didn't realize how cold I was until I felt warmth again. Daddy must be -

"Daddy isn't here," the gurgling voice repeats in a demanding voice. I shut my thoughts away immediately, fearful of being punished by the intrusive whisperer. "But I am," the voice continues, and suddenly the cool sea breeze returns, flowing insistently over my legs, pushing them, gently, open.

Daddy is not here, I think to myself, but the voice is.

And the voice wishes my legs to be open.

"Yessss," the gurgling voice hisses, "You remember don't you, deep down?"

"Remember?" I reply.

There is a gust of air like a gasp that flutters across my hands and I move them away, instinct driving me to obey the cool touches silently, desire coaxing me to feel the pleasure of having pleased. I open my eyes.

The shadows are pulsating around me now, writhing like thick, oil slick vines. It is only the shadows and me and the voice.

"Go ahead, touch yourself when you listen to me. I know you love to listen."

"I -"

"Shh... Touch, not talk."

My jaw clamps shut and my tongue goes limp in my mouth, a raw jolt of fear coursing through me... but I don't try to open my mouth again. Any effort now goes to... touch, not talk. Beyond the fear, there is elation and the beginnings of wetness between my pussy lips. The fear simmers, and the pleasure begins to brighten the space around me.

My hand moves gently, teasingly, along my folded legs, as though it were not my own, and I allow myself a soft moan, my mind not so disturbed by my possessed appendage as it was by Daddy's missing presence. Two fingers gently run across my clit, up, down, up, down...

...drip, drop, drip.

I forgot about the leak! My mind screams in terror and suddenly all of my nerve endings are on fire. Find the leak before Daddy comes, fix the leak, destroy the source of the leak, destroy -

"Shh..." the disembodied voice reminds me, and I suddenly remember: Daddy is not here.

"Do not remember the leak, little morsel," the watery voice whispers. "The leak does not exist." As these words are said, there is another, more powerful gust against the hand between my legs. Faster!, the command is understood.

The warmth in my belly returns to the forefront as a coil of pleasure winds taught in my pussy. Faster, faster! My hand begins to cramp up from the exertion but I cannot stop. I was not told to stop. Faster!

A lick of cold fluid, thick and trailing icy shivers along my spine, coaxes me to lean forward. Instinct again comes, and while my hand does not cease its ministrations, while I begin to let moans spill out of my throat, I lean forward and press my face into the mattress. I arch my back and wave my ass gently as though unbothered by the onslaught of sensation in my pussy. The cold gust of air, becoming greasy and leaving residue between my thighs, finds my pussy lips and spreads them open.

My eyes widen and I release a surprised squeak. The air, the ... liquid? actually moved me?

The gurgling voice chuckles in my ear, and I cannot escape the feel of a hot tongue suddenly writhing sloppily inside of my pussy. Surprised yet again, I inhale sharply and lose control of myself. Moan after tortured moan is ripped from my throat as my hand rubs my swollen clit raw, as the tongue fucks my pussy.

Lightening strike.

*

At once, the shadows and the watery voice and even the limits of my own body do not exist. My eyes roll back and my lips form into a pretty 'O' shape that I know Daddy would have liked, and I am cumming. My body trembles as one after another, the waves of my orgasm pulse through me. I cannot speak words, I am not allowed, but moans and screams are not words and I let myself babble incessantly.

So enthralled was I, that I did not realize how close I had come to the edge of the bed. As I mumbled, the orgasm winding down, tongue lolling slightly out of my mouth, the shadows coalesced in front of me, a disembodied, me-shaped black hole that mirrored my position, hovering just out of reach off the side of the bed.

"You're perfect, aren't you little girl. Open wide and get your lollipop," the gurgling voice taunted. Open wide, I did. Yes please, I thought. My lollipop.

I opened my throat and smiled as the black hole became the eye of a storm that funneled inside of my mouth, flooding into me until I had taken all of the black hole inside and felt it wriggling inside of me from my stomach to my throat, sealing itself along the wet muscle of my tongue.

"Swallow," a feminine, high-pitched voice commanded behind me.

*

I am now leaning over the side of the bed. My (is it mine?) hand will not stop moving against my clit and the phantom tongue has grown longer and deeper inside of me. I am a mess and I cannot think and so I obey.

I swallow, and something tangible and slimy oozes down my throat. Another coil of pleasure shoots through me at the sensation, and I remember something crystal clear: Fucktoy is what I am, fucktoy is all I should be.

The sentence is ringing in my head and the pleasure is becoming too much and I cannot think and.. yes I am a fucktoy, please use me. Yes, please, I am nothing without you Daddy!

I cum again, and suddenly I am tumbling off of the bed into the blackness below, and the last concrete thought I have is how much the person looking down from the bed looks like me.