Even Scars Are Beautiful Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"P-P-P-P-P-P-P-LEASE! DEAR GOD! PLEASE DON'T S-S-S-S-S-STOP! MIIIIITCH!" She splashed her juice all over his face and he couldn't get enough. Her moans singing his praise to the heavens, she didn't care that they could hear her next door. He ate as much as he could till he got his fill. Before she got too sensitive, he kissed her pussy one more time before raising to his feet.

Cradling a quivering Jade in his arms, he stepped with her into the now warm bath laying her on his lap. Jade was so relaxed, relishing in the security of his arms. For the first time in this whole situation, her mind had no thoughts. No bad memories. No negative anything. Love? Is this Love?

Grabbing a loofah, he proceeded to wash her body, paying close attention to her breasts. She grabbed the loofah to finish on the lower part of her body that he couldn't reach, turning her body to do the same. No words needed to be said as they crossed a new crossroads. As she worked the sponge up his legs, she lightly brushed his straining cock. Hissing, he grabbed the edge of the bath to keep his composure. "May I.....may I touch your....." She was too nervous to finish, her eyes closed. Mitch hitched a breath, like trying to keep a dragon from waking.

"Baby, please. Look at me."

Beneath these crystalline eyes of arousal, was a being who had little restraint. Grabbing her hips, he slid forward and began a kiss that expressed a raging fire, pressing his firm body against her softness. He had to kiss her to keep from growling. Reaching between her legs, she began to stroke his cock, twisting her hand at the base and squeezing near the tip. Stroke after stroke drew him closer to the edge, the kiss growing deeper in fury. Feeling it expand in her hand, she was determined to finish what she started. "I'M CUMMMING! OOOOH SHIT!" Shot after shot came over her hand. She slowed down the stroke, nipping and kissing the pulse in his neck.

They took a while to move, caught up in the afterglow. Holding her close, he waited for their rhythms to catch up. Finishing their bath, they got out, drying each other off, like old lovers. As they climbed into bed, he didn't hesitate to pull her to his body, caressing her body as the night sky played their silent symphony of lights.

"One day, I hope you can trust me, Jade. When I have earned such an honor from you, it would please me for you to tell me your story. I want you, with all your wounds of battle. We are survivors, you and I."

Jade had to ask. This was almost too perfect. "Mitch, thank you for tonight. I truly appreciate what you have done. I'm not used to money being spent on me and this was completely unexpected. I must ask though, why not at your house? Am I not worthy?"

Mitch chuckled to himself. "I thought you would say that. I figured that you didn't trust me enough in my house and would be more comfortable here. Plus, they have a lovely breakfast to get you ready for tomorrow since, uh, I can't cook to save my life." Mitch shrugged with a sheepish grin.

Jade settled into his comfy teddy bear frame, every betrayal fighting in her soul, but the one remaining voice that still hoped against hope, spoke louder. She didn't know if she could trust this voice. It had been wrong times before and for a long time was quiet. This voice, usually when it spoke shrieked in happiness that you should go for it! Date this guy! He's so cool! Now, tempered by trials, this voice had grown and matured. This is the one. He has the key to the universe and you have the key to his At that moment, her decision was made.

She slowly turned in his arms, looking into the crystal blue windows of his soul. Summoning up courage, she lifted her hand towards his face, twitched once, hesitation battling with the want, the need to caress this man. Mitch, saw the battle in her eyes and closed his. He wanted her to set the pace, knowing she was worth it.

Gliding through his soft ebony hair, tinted with hints of silver, she combed her fingers till she reached the leather band holding it in place and released it from its capture. It seemed even the hair wanted to touch her as it covered her face in a soft cage of wanting. She continued to comb her fingers through, memorizing the lines and bumps on his face. Shifting his face in her hand like a puppy, he waited with baited breath through her exploration of his face. Pulling his face down to hers, she kissed the bridge of his nose, the top of his forehead, each kiss a light inquiry. Grazing her lips on both cheeks and chin, she froze in front of his lips.

Time stood still for both. He opened his eyes, holding this moment to his heart. She would decide from this point on where they would go and he would walk beside her, no matter what the decision was.

Opening her lips to speak for her, she sealed the deal. Each kiss from her a question:

Do you want me? Are you sure I'm good enough for you? You do know I'm not the beauty in the magazines? There is always another you can choose?

Answering her in kind, his lips spoke the words that he knew were true:

I do want you, badly. You never need question your worth with me. Beauty found in magazines are fleeting and fade with time. Yes, there is someone else I could choose, but when it is all said and done, I choose you.

This conversation on the lips became swept away in passion as questions dissolved away to passion. Each touch creating a whirlwind of this all consuming inferno. She gave in to her want and pulled his body to hers, demanding more. Slipping her tongue between his lips, he received, deep, rolling, tasting her. Time held no significance as Jade tasted the strength, power and humility all in this one fluid exchange of energy.

As they released, the only thing you could hear in the room were the remnants of just wanting to breathe. In this moment, their bodies wanted to complete this dance, but not now. Wrapping their arms around each other, a silent good night is mentioned and for the first time in a long time, Jade went to sleep with no demons, no dark voices, and no nightmares.

*

I apologize for the long hiatus and am on the road to recovery. I really wanted to make some of the love scenes longer and delve deeper. Constructive comments are welcomed and appreciated. Thank you to everyone who read and enjoyed my first story and hope that this is a good continuance.

The third chapter will come depend on how this one is received...

THE DARK PHOENYX

12