Even Scars Are Beautiful Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Beast had told Jade nothing new, but she didn't want to be alone. She thought that the price of loss of control was enough but then everything started happening. She lost her car, her job, her scholarship to school and basically she had to start over. He chose this moment to strike.

"Baby, you didn't need that schoolin! Live with me and we can have a happy life together!" He cradled her face into his touch, holding her to his body. Amidst the sea of comfort, she could sense his darkest side. She could see it clear as a bell and wanted to leave him. She talked to her Mother about this, who had looked on the outside, waiting for her daughter to decide for herself.

"Child, I cannot make this for you. You are older now and I know you will do what is best. If he tries anything, he won't get past us. We love you honey, but this decision you must make on your own." As her mom held her, she knew this would be a challenge. She feared for the result, but knew it must be done.

On a Sunday in June, they had went to church together and on her way home, she asked for them to sit an a park. She prayed to God for bravery and the ability to make this peaceful.

"Paxton, I don't think this is working out between us. I feel like I'm going into another direction and I feel like we have nothing else in common. Please understand. I thank you so much for your kindness but I know you will find a better woman to be with."

Paxton sat with a quiet look on his face, red hair flowing in the wind.

"That's it, huh? You know I love you right? I thought you were the one I'd spend the rest of my life with, but...I guess I'm not worth anyone's time. Don't pity me. I know you will. Can I still take you home?"

'The Beast' inside of Jade shook and trembled, 'NO! DON'T LET THIS HUMAN TAKE YOU HOME!"

Jade saw nothing wrong and climbed into the car.

As they flew through the city streets, she saw the scenery change and didn't recognize where she was.

"Paxton, we aren't going the right way."

Paxton kept driving and without flinching spoke words that chilled Jade to the bone.

"Make your prayers to God. Since you will not love me anymore, you will die with me."

Instead of a full panic, 'The Beast', activated survival tactics, completely taking over for the inwardly shaken Jade. It kept looking for possible ways of escape. As they slowed down at a red light, Jade quickly unlocked the car and started walking away. Paxton, slamming the car into park, began to run after her, grabbing her by her shoulders and pushing her. She continued to scream for help as 'The Beast' began to draw energy from around her. The anger within her was reaching critical and it didn't help that now police sirens fast approached them. As they rounded a corner, two cops waited. Paxton grabbed Jade and placed a knife against her throat. Putting his back against the wall, he screamed at the waiting police....

"THIS IS MY ONE TRUE LOVE! YOU CAN'T HAVE HER! SHE'S MINE!"

This was the beginning of a almost two hour stand off where they tried to talk her out of his hands. The closer they came to them, the deeper the knife went into her skin. Jade was no longer herself. 'The Beast had taken over and was waiting for the right moment. She had earlier wrapped her arms around herself, twitching in fear, but it was all part of the ruse. As he was demanding for a ride to take them away, she stomped her foot into the bridge of his foot. As he dropped down, she careened her head into his chin, knocking him back. He shook it off, swinging at her with the knife. Paxton was hit with a tazer and as he fell, he was read his rights and hand cuffed. Jade was held by one of the officers as he was hogtied to keep him under control. Reports were filed and Jade went home in shame.

Though the city found him guilty for domestic abuse in the third degree, and Jade had a restraining order on him, he would not stop with the calls and trying to locate Jade. At that moment, under the cover of night, John and Chase had decided that since they were moving to a larger city, hopefully out of his reach, that they discussed with Jade's mom that they would help her get back on her feet. With her blessings, a emotionless Jade, a shade of her former self, began to pack like a robot. As she hugged her mom, she whispered...

"I'm sorry.....momma.....for bringing you trouble...."

"Baby I am more proud of you now than I have ever been. Look at me. You will get through this, my daughter. We love you and when you guys need anything, please call."

And with that, the trio left to start their new life.

Jade was tired of being afraid. Syren, anticipating her arrival had already picked out an outfit for the curvy goddess.

"All I want to see is you dressed up in it!" Syren locked her doors and waited for Jade to exit.

Jade stepped out of the dressing room and Syren couldn't keep from smiling. 'Damn! Why ain't this girl single?'

On wickedly sleek black high stacks, the water dragon tattoo caressed Jade's lower thigh, working up to a long sleek black skirt with high splits. Beneath these splits was a black lacy garter belt, holding up the nude thigh highs. A jacket with the same soft material matching the skirt wrapped around her body with a sleeveless sapphire blue silver tipped bodice, giving her 40 D breasts some attention.

"Well? How is this?" Jade's ears were blushing red.

Syren shook out of her dirty minded reverie, trying to put words together.

"That's....great! Wait! Let me go get this from the back!"

Running to the back of the store, she went to her office. The day that Jade first came into her store, there was one more thing she wanted to give Jade. She had found it when she was doing her inventory and wrote it off as extra. It would go perfectly with the outfit she had on. The black laced choker with a Sapphire eye, three sets of crystals dangling from its base, envisioned it around Jade's neck. Syren never knew why she never put it back on the store case. Now she knew. "Ahh...I'm such a hopeless romantic!" Syren dropped the choker in her bra and walked back to her new doll.

"Close your eyes dear." Syren closed in on Jade's face, staring at her soft lips. She was so tempted. Just one kiss. She knew it was wrong, but Jade's cinnamon glossed lips made it so hard. As she placed it around her neck, she softly kissed her lips. "I'm sorry, baby. I had to, but I promise to behave. Jade was torn. Her experience with dealing with with willing sex of any type made her question whether this was cheating or that it was okay.

"I know nothing will come of this dear, but I just had to taste you. I won't tell anyone." Syren sighed to herself. "I need to get laid. Now, go get your man!"

Jade left the store with high spirits, but her heart ran a mile a minute. She would step out on faith again and this time hoping that she was making the right choice.

As she pulled away, a white 1998 Toyota Camry waited for her, shaded beneath a tree.

"It seems like my little bird is trying to fly free on her own. Time for you to come home, my love."

12