Even Scars Are Beautiful

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come for me right now!" Mitch roared as I could feel his release, even through the condom. All my synapses started firing as this supernova blasted through me and drew me in. I just kept going, one long release, my back arching forward, all my senses dulled 'til I couldn't go anymore, and I blacked out.

When I woke up, I was in a bed. Huh? When did I get here? Someone's hand was around me. I turned to see Mitch's face, staring at me. Leaning down to kiss me, I was more worried about my morning breath then the kiss itself.

"Morning, sleepyhead," Mitch whispered to me, slowly rubbing nose to nose.

"Good morning, Mitch," I squeaked. Man, what happened to my voice? He leaned over like he was about to share the secrets of the universe and I saw him smiling.

"I carried you here when you blacked out last night. Jade, I know this is early, but I meant what I said. I don't want this to be a one time thing. Can we see how this goes?" It doesn't take me long to think. I wanted to be with this man and see what life had ahead of us.

"Baby, is it okay?" Mitch looked at me, unsure of what to think.

I leaned up and kissed him slowly. "Yes. Lets give us a shot. I think we deserve some good times don't you?" I settled into his arms and sighed thinking about what the future held for us and for the first time in a long time, believing that he felt the same way.


Again, comments are welcomed. I have 3 other stories in the works and want to get better and better.

Thank you Creepyrj and LunaEroticaMystica for encouraging me to write. I have been wanting to for a long time and hope that they know I appreciate them in my life.

The Dark Phoenyx

12