Evening at Home

Story Info
She tells him he has plans for the evening.
4.4k words
4.36
32.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She called me and left a message on my cell phone. She said that she had plans for the evening, and that I should consider myself to have plans as well.

Since I didn't have much plan to do anything else, this didn't bother me much. I was curious what she had planned, having omitted that little detail in the voice mail.

I pulled into the driveway, hit the button for the garage door opener, and as the door opened, I wondered, as I had during the drive home, what the plans were. Karen did not often all of a sudden decide that we had plans, especially without asking me. I pulled in and thought that I would know soon enough.

After hitting the button on the wall to shut the garage door, I opened the door to the house. Karen was standing there, leaned up against the wall, head tilted a bit towards the wall, with quite a devilish smirk on her face. However, this isn't the first thing that I noticed.

The first thing that I noticed was what Karen was wearing. Let me describe Karen - 5' 6" tall, about 125lbs with long sexy legs, long brown hair, coming just below her shoulders, slightly curled at the ends. She has the prettiest hazel eyes, that catch the light just so. She was my girlfriend of 3 years, and the light of my life.

The light of my life was wearing a short black skirt, a red short-sleeve blouse. Standing there, her right leg resting on the ball of her foot, as she was twisting her leg so I could see the side of her leg. Knowing that I have a thing for legs, particularly her legs, she had a pair of black fishnet pantyhose on, with no shoes. Her dark tan skin looked incredible in those stockings.

"You didn't have anything in particular you wanted to do tonight do you?" she asked, trying to sound innocent.

It took me a few seconds to pick up my jaw, and stammered "I was looking forward to spending it with you".

She walked towards me, with a broad grin on her face, stopping just inches away from me, her hand on my hip, one hand slamming the door shut behind me. Looking up at my 6' 2" frame, she said "This night is for you, and you will not soon forget it". After a couple seconds pause, as if debating with herself, she added "Master".

My arms wrapped around her back, I kissed her lightly on her lips, and asked "Master? What do you mean by that?" Karen was not the type to be kinky, certainly talented and willing in the sex department, just never all that wild.

She looked down, staring at the middle of my chest, and answered "I am your slave tonight, I will do anything for you, with you, Master." I could tell she was a little nervous, not entirely sure if this was such a good idea.

I reached up, put my fingers gently under her chin, raising her eyes to look at me, I kissed her full on the lips, and when our lips parted, she answered the question on my face. "You are my world Scott, I trust you, and I know that you love me. I also know that I don't rock your world in the... fucking department."

I was a little surprised, quite shocked really, Karen had not used the word 'fuck' more than a couple times in all the while I knew her. I also thought that I had convinced her that she was rocking my world in the 'fucking department'. "Karen..." I said.

She interrupted "Scott, stop. I know that we have decent sex, and I also know that you are often frustrated by how, I don't know, traditional I am, how unadventurous I guess. You want someone more slutty, more uninhibited. You think I don't know, but I do, I know you. I want this night to be for you, I will do whatever you ask, however hard it may be. Let me do this for you, Master."

There was a determined tone in her voice, a subtle one, but definitely there. Her eyes were a bit wet. I knew this was important to her, knew that she really did know what I thought about our sex life, and my heart leaped at what she was willing to do for me. When she finished speaking, there was a bit of a tear in my eye as well, but I hid it well... I think.

I pulled her close, wrapped my arms around her, hugged her tight, and planted a big kiss right on her lips. "I don't quite know what to have you do, I don't want to cross some... boundary. You are a wonderful woman.."

She squeezed me in the hug and said "I will do anything, don't worry, I'm a big girl, I'll be fine. Now shut up and give me instructions, Master".

"Well, my sex slave, lets go to the living room", and she pulled me in that direction.

There was a nice big fire in the fireplace. The curtains over the sliding door to the back yard was closed. The firewood in the fireplace popped.

"Ok, Master, what's first?"

I sat on the couch, as I thought. I was uncomfortable, not sure if I told her to do something out of her comfort zone, if she would be hurt. That was the last thing I wanted, she was good in the sack, but her description of herself was accurate. If we tried a new position, it was a bit of cajoling to get her to try it. "Unbutton your blouse, do it slow and sexy" I said, starting off safe.

Karen reached up, started to sway her hips, and unbuttoned the top button on her blouse. She twisted to the side and unbuttoned another. She swayed and twisted, never taking her eyes off of me, and the smile never left her face, and the buttons came undone. Her 34B tits were in a red lace bra.

"Take it off, turn around, back to me, and bend over, touch your toes"

"Of course Master" Her tan skin looked very appealing in the firelight, mixed with the dim fading daylight filtering through the curtains. Her red bra set off her skin nicely as she bent down, presenting that tight ass to me.

"Take off your skirt, spread your legs a bit, and bend over, I want to see that sexy ass, with you looking between your legs back at me". And she reached back, unzipped her skirt, let it drop to the floor, she kicked it away, and kept her leg out.

My palms were damp. She had never stripped for me before, and certainly never on 'command'. As her skirt dropped, her I noticed her red lace panties, matching her bra, and the seam of the fishnet stockings running, up, up up, her long legs. My cock started to throb uncomfortably, it was stuck, bent and trapped my my pants and underwear. I was about to reach in and adjust it to a more comfortable position, but I remembered.

"Slave, my cock is in a uncomfortable position. Would you adjust it?"

She straightened up, and turned around, moving towards me. Her tummy flat, and well muscled.

"In fact, take off my shoes, and socks. Pants too while you are at it."

"Yes Master" and she knelt down, untied my shoes and pulled them off. She lifted my feet and rested them on her thighs. She rubbed the top of my feet, looked up at me, and smiled. I could tell she was nervous, but she was also having some fun. She pulled off my socks, and she rubbed my bare feet. "How does my stockings feel Master, I hope you like them"

"You know I do Karen, but my cock is still uncomfortable." I said with some feigned irritation.

"Oh, let me fix that Master" and she reached up, unbuckled my pants, undid the button, and pulled the zipper down. Karen ran her hand up my shaft, and she slide her hands to my hips, and started to pull. I lifted my hips, and my pants dropped around my ankles. She pulled the pants off, 1 leg at a time and tossed them aside. She placed her hands on my knees, and slide up my thighs. Snaking her fingers underneath my underwear, she slide her hand over my cock, and straightened it out.

Her hands felt so soft. "Mmmm, Master, it looks like your big hard cock likes his slave" she said with a smile, looking up at me.

I chuckled and said "He does like you, but I am still in charge. Come sit on my lap facing me" with a smile.

She stood up, leaned forward, placed her hands on my shoulders, and put her right leg next to my left leg. She pulled her left leg up, making sure it rubbed my leg all the way up, brushing the stocking against my skin. For a few seconds, she stayed on her knees, her bra encased tits only a couple inches from my face. I could smell the perfume she was wearing, my favorite. She massaged my shoulders, enjoyed and let me gaze at her glorious globes before she sat down on my lap.

I placed my hands on her knees, slide my hands up her legs, over her stockings. I really enjoy the feeling of stockings against my flesh. Karen had worn stockings on occasion as a treat for me. My hands stopped on her panty covered ass. I massaged her cheeks a bit, and slid both my hands up her back. Leaning forward a bit, I kissed the mound of flesh, just above her bra, and unhooked the hook in back. Pulling the straps off her shoulders, she dropped her hands from my shoulders to allow me to take off her bra, and toss it aside.

Karen has wonderful boobs, don't sag at all. She was a little self conscious about what she considered small tits when we first met. A few times mentioning that anything more than a mouth or handful was a waste (and learning of my weakness for legs), she became comfortable with them.

I rubbed her tits with my palms, feeling her nipples respond to the stimulation. I leaned forward again and kissed each nipple, ran my tongue around each nipple, first clockwise, then counter-clockwise.

"Stand up, sitting down on the job again are we?" I teased.

She stood up, feet on either side of mine.

"Turn around, feet together" I said, and she complied. "Now bend over, and slowly pull those red panties down as you do. I want to see that tight little ass of yours"

Her thumbs slipped inside the waistband of her panties. She slowly bent forward, and pulled her panties down, as she said "Yes Master". The relatively white skin of her ass was revealed to me, and the crotch of her panties stayed against her pussy. Both because her legs were together and her pussy was wet. She slide the panties down her thighs, the crotch finally let go, and I saw her wet pussy lips, glistening with her juices.

"Stay bent over and throw your panties aside, I want to enjoy the view".

"I hope you do Master, do you like seeing me bent over, ass in your face?" she asked, as she peered at me between her legs.

"You know I do" I said as I smacked her ass, first with one hand on a cheek, than with the other hand on the other cheek. "It's time for my slave to put on a little show." I said, emphasizing the word show.

A slight flush came to Karen's cheeks. I had asked Karen to let me watch her doing various things before, and she had always politely but firmly said no. She always said she wasn't comfortable doing that.

After a long pause, she said "Yes Master", and I can tell she was uncomfortable.

"Karen," I said "I won't make you do this and.."

Karen interrupted. "Master, I said I am your slave for the night, and I said I would do anything for you, no matter how hard. What would you like the show to be Master?"

I leaned forward, placed my hands on her thighs, and placed a soft kiss on both cheeks of her ass. "You are a very special woman. Now go get that present I got you awhile ago, the one that you didn't want to use. Hurry back, your Master is waiting."

Off she ran, and I sat down on the floor in front of the couch. A minute or 2 later, she came back with my present. Quite awhile ago, I had gotten her a Pearl Butterfly vibrator. It was one of the fancy ones that both vibrated and the end rotated around, and also had a clit stimulator. I wanted to use it on her, and she said "no, that's what I have you for." She had never taken it out of the box.

Good!" I exclaimed, "Now sit down on the couch, facing me." She sat down, the the vibe next to her. "Now scootch out, plant your butt close to the edge of the cushion."

She scootched up and said "Yes Master", with a little quaver of uncertainty in her voice.

"Now lie back, spread those sexy legs a bit. Now use both hands to play with your tits, make those nipples hard." She laid back, closed her eyes, and slid her hands up her sides to her tits. She pinched her nipples, circling them with her thumb. I looked down at her pussy, it was freshly shaved around her lips. She knew I liked just a small patch of public hair in front, and clean shaven below. 'No hairs to get in my teeth' I would tease.

Karen was wet, her lips glistened with her moisture. I caught a whiff of her musky scent. Man she was turning me on, my hand rubbed my cock outside my underwear.

"Now slide your hand down to your pussy, and spread those pussy lips. I want to see if my slave is turned on."

She slide her right hand down her body, and fumbled a bit to get her fingers in the right position. She spread her glistening pussy lips with her middle and index fingers. I could see the pink insides, the clit poking it's head out, and the small opening of her love canal.

"Stick your fingers in, get them nice and wet. Are you wet slave? Is your pink pussy wet? Are you excited? Play with that sexy pussy of yours"

"Yes Master, I am wet, my pink pussy is wet and excited" she said, a little distantly, and a tiny gasp escaped as she inserted some fingers into her pussy. Karen's palm was wrapped around her left tit, and her thumb and forefinger pinched and played with her nipple. Her other hand was sliding 2 fingers in and out of her pussy, sliding up and over her clit as she pulled her fingers out.

I leaned up against the inside of her calf, put my hand on her thigh, rubbing my hand up and down over the stocking. My gaze was on her pussy juice slick fingers, sliding in and out. I glanced up at her face, as she gave a little moan, breathing heavy.

My cock was rock hard, it's one eye peeking out over the waistband of my underwear.

"Stop" I commanded. Karen's eyes opened, and lifted her head up to look at me.

"Mmm, master" she said throatily.

"My shirt is still on, take it off." Karen dutifully say up and grasped my sides and pulled my shirt up, over my head. Pulling it off my arms, she threw it aside. "Now lay back again, grab your legs behind your knees, and pull them up to your chest." As she did that, I said "I want that pussy wide open, I wanna see your wetness, see that hot pussy of yours."

She was such a sexy sight. Laying back on the couch, legs pulled up and back on either side of her shoulders, black fishnet stockings setting off her tanned skin, her pussy exposed, lips slightly parted, shining with wetness, a dribble of juice trickling down towards her ass, a smile on her face as she looked at me, looking at her.

"Of course Master, my pussy is yours to see."

"Now reach down and spread those lips." I commanded, "nice and wide. Make the clit poke out slave." She reached down and spread her hairless lips.

"Like this Master?" she asked. Looking at my face, my eyes absorbing the sight before me, she had her answer.

Unable to restrain myself, I leaned forward, stuck out my tongue, and just touching the tip of my tongue on the spot where her lips came together, near her ass. I slowly inched my tongue up towards her clit, just the tip of my tongue touching her lips, and the soft velvety flesh between her lips, held apart by her fingers. My tongue reached her clit, and I gave it a flick, just one. A sharp gasp escaped Karen's clenched teeth.

I reached to her side, and got the Pearl Butterfly. Karen's eyes followed the vibrator in my hand. I placed the cock shaped head between her pussy lips. I rubbed the vibe in a circle, getting the head wet with her juices. Looking up at her face, I saw anticipation. I slide the plastic cock into her canal, I looked up at her, our eyes met, and I kept sliding in the vibe, deeper and deeper, our eyes never losing contact, her cheek twitched. The clit tickler touched her clit, and I slide out the vibe, and slide it back in, faster this time.

"You know how much I like to see you cum" I said, our eyes still locked together. "I'm going to make you cum." She didn't respond as she closed her eyes, and laid her head back.

I turn the vibe on, just as her head touched the cushion, the vibration sending waves of pleasure through her. I slide the vibe in and out, intentionally not letting the clit tickler touch her clit, letting the sensation build. She let out another moan. I pushed the vibe in further, this time just touching her clit with the tickler, just for an instant. Each time I pushed the vibe deep into her pussy, I would let the tickler vibrate on her clit a bit longer than the last time. Her pussy juice coating the Pearl Butterfly, and little rivers of her juice trickling down towards her ass. I bent forward, kissed her inner thigh, tickled it with my tongue, and watched the bumps on the vibe disappear into her soft folds, only to reappear a moment later.

Finally, I pushed the vibe in deep, tickler touching her clit, and I held it there. I turned up the setting on the vibrator, and turned on the rotating shaft. Her back arched, pushing her tits up as she gasped and let out a moan. I added some rotation of my own, flicking the clit tickler across her clit.

"Oh Master!!" she managed to gasp.

I felt the shudder with my cheek as her orgasm washed over her. Her sharp intake of breath, tightening of her stomach muscles, the involuntary flinch of her thighs. I turned off the rotating shaft, and turned down the vibe setting, but kept slowly plunging the vibe in and out of her cunt, still tickling her clit. The hand that was spreading apart her lips, grabbed the vibe and pushed it out.

"A little sensitive are we?" I asked innocently, turning off the vie entirely.

"A little Master" she said between deep breaths, trying to calm down. I leaned forward, and started to slowly lick her pussy. Licking up her juices, enjoying the taste, and enjoying the flinches Karen had as my tongue touched a sensitive spot. Getting my lips and cheeks wet with her juices, I got to my knees, slide my torso between her spread legs, and kissed her chin.

Her legs wrapped around my waist, and she kissed me back. She stuck out her tongue, and licked my lips and cheeks, as she looked straight into my eyes. "Mmm new cologne Master?" she said with a wicked grin.

"Do you like it?" I said with a chuckle. She reached down with her hand, fumbled a bit, and then brought her hand up for me to see. Her fingers were wet, and she slide 1 finger in her mouth, wrapped her lips around it, and sucked a little. Sucking the juice off of one finger, she licked the next one like a lolly pop, her eyes never leaving my face.

"What do you think Master?" she said as she finished her treat, with a smirk.

"I think my slave came, without permission, and before her Master did." I said sternly. "That deserves some kind of punishment."

"But Master, you..." she exclaimed, getting into the fun of the game.

I interrupted, "Didn't give you permission. What should your punishment be?" I pondered out loud. "Hmmm, I know" I said, drawing out the ow sound, sounding evil.

"Stand up" I said as I stood up. "Get on your knees, and pull off my underwear. Such a bad slave to cum and I'm not even naked yet. This calls for extreme action!" I teased.

"Yes Master, I am sooooo sorrrrrryyyyy" Karen said as she laughed. She dropped to her knees, and pulled my underwear down, taking care to pull the waistband away from my raging hard on so it wouldn't get caught.

"Give me the best blow job in the world, my slave" I said as I flopped down on the couch, my feet on either side of her.

She stayed on her knees, slide her hands up my thighs, one hand cupping my balls, and the other sliding up my shaft. She stuck out her tongue, slid the tip up my hardness and kissed the head as she looked at my face. She parted her lips a bit, turned her head to the side, and placed her lips at the base of my shaft. Never loosing eye or lip contact, she returned to the head, tongue flicking between her lips. Still never looking away from me, she repeated the same thing on the other side of my shaft.

12