Evening Class

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
skip.69
skip.69
124 Followers

'John lost no time in stripping right off himself, and before I had finished pissing he had flung himself on top of me and his cock was already inside me, causing the piss to spray everywhere. He must have been absolutely worked up, too, for no sooner had he entered than he began to spurt, as I could feel. It was not a case of premature ejaculation – more of a case of being unable to hold back any longer. After all, I had given him more encouragement than practically any other man could have stood.'

'I was not far behind him with my own climax, though, and so for some time we just lay there, John on top, whilst we recovered our breath. Eventually, though, I suggested we get up and move on, but reminding him that I still had on my stockings (such as they were now – more rags and tatters, actually,) and suspender belt on. I told him to be as rough as he could and try again to literally tear off whatever I still had on. It actually hurt when he violently wrenched at the suspender belt, but it gave at the fastening and he flung it aside with the rest of what was once my clothing.'

'I then told him that I was perfectly willing to be driven back in my filthy but naked state, explaining that whatever mud was sticking to me would have my coat to protect it from his upholstery, although for his sake I would not wear it – just use it to protect his car. He seemed a little reluctant to get back in the car, though, but I reassured him that he would not lose out on anything, as I intended giving him a blow job whilst he was driving!'

'So he partly dressed again, enough to appear decent when we were actually on the roads, and I left all my clothing where it was in the field, as it was useless now being not much more than rags after the treatment they had had. I spread my coat over the seat and leaned back on it before bending down to release his prick once more so that I could get my mouth right over it.'

'It wasn't long before he started to come again, and luckily we were still down a country lane and moving quite slowly, so that he had to brake whilst I sucked in all he could spurt out. After that he went limp, and asked me to discontinue for a short while to let him recover, so I just played with myself as he drove on.'

Unfortunately we met no other traffic on our way back here, or I would have been tempted to try to expose myself still further to whoever was in the other car. Anyway, on arriving home and coming up the drive to the front of the house to park I told him that a gentleman always opens a door for a lady, especially if she is completely naked and intends getting out with her legs spread as wide as possible to show off her cunt whilst she does so.'

'He rushed round to my door and opened it, then deliberately stared intensely at my wanton display, and I took a great delight in flaunting my gaping lips for him, then just as deliberately I pushed two or three fingers right inside then offered them to him to suck! As he did so I grabbed his dick again and pulled him towards me so that as I stood up to get out he was positioned ready for another fuck. He was still a bit limp, and he said so, blaming the intensity of our previous fuck plus my sucking him off! But, it was semi-rigid enough to be able to push it in me again, and although we were in a very awkward position, half in and half out of the car, we did manage adequately until a much milder jerking from him told me that he was coming, albeit less forceful than before.'

'After this, though, he seemed satisfied enough to escort me to the door on the promise that I would definitely see him again tomorrow night – or should that be tonight, looking at the time now?'

By now, though, I was absolutely raging to quench my own hunger for her, and one tug was enough for my pyjama trousers (all I had on at the time) to fall, as I plunged on top of her, receiving just as much frenzied passion as I was giving. Her pussy felt aflame with heat, and I could not contain myself sufficiently for a loving session – I felt I was raping her and wanted to do so. And she was responding to this assault with as much force as she was getting! When we finally subsided she lay panting, as she gasped out that she was well and truly fucked in every sense! She then confided that she was beginning to feel sore around her pussy area, but that every fuck tonight had been well worth while, not least the last one with me. I hardly remember any more than that for we both fell into a deep sleep almost immediately, completely exhausted!

skip.69
skip.69
124 Followers
12