Evening Class for Teacher's Pet

Story Info
Class is back in session for Teacher's Pet!
3k words
3
16.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It was a joke... a prank, like the kind that my baseball buddies often played on her art class pets," I said aloud to myself.

'No it wasn't,' I thought to myself.

It was exactly two weeks since the husband of Mrs. Rolnick, my art teacher, jerked himself off in my face while she watched and encouraged him on with wet kisses and nibbles at his ear. Since that eventful Friday evening, I had cut her class.

I looked at my watch, a birthday present that I had bought for me when I turned eighteen years old over the summer. It was, for me anyway, a very nice, very expensive Swiss watch. But, I reasoned while at the mall on the day of my eighteenth birthday, I was finishing high school.

But, she hadn't turned me in which I took as proof that she realized that what had happened was wrong and was willing to let bygones be bygones.

"It wasn't quite fair though, I admit that. I mean, I wasn't the one who bullied her class pets in the locker room or on the field and my baseball buddies really weren't even my real friends. We just had sports in common. Same with my soccer buddies. We just had sports. But, I guess Mrs. Rolnick didn't know that, nor did she know that I had nothing to do with some of the guys sneaking into her classroom that time when she had cafeteria duty and drew crude penises on just about all of the drawings that were stored in the art draws."

"Maybe if they had ruined my drawings too, she wouldn't have had her husband play this prank on me."

"How could they not have figured this out?"

'That was no high school prank.'

It was nearly seven o'clock according to my Swiss made watch or chronograph as the manufacturer referred to it.

I had been in the library till it closed at five o'clock and then went up to the announcing room on top of the bleachers where I debated what I should do about art class and my desire to study art in college after high school. Last summer I had found a key for the small announcing room and now used it as a secret place to hang out when I needed one... when I needed to be alone and think.

And this was one of those times.

"Besides, I have to go back. She has my portfolio."

"I'll just ask for my portfolio back and she'll give it me and then I'll leave."

And that decided, I turned off all further debate and I left the announcing booth, careful that no one saw me, not that there was anyone around, and careful to lock the door and headed for the art classroom. But, I still had this nervous feeling... like I was making the wrong decision.

And as expected, that section of the building was empty, but the door to the art room was open and the lights were on.

Like one that decides to jump into a pool of cold water on an October evening, I hesitated for a few moments, steeling myself for whatever was to come, the memories of what happened not two weeks before flooding through me like a toxic drug and made me sick... her husband, a large man that I first mistook as the janitor, came to stand very near to where I sat so that there was no room for me to stand up. He said he was pleased to meet me and offered to model his dick for me; his wife for the past month or so, modeled her smelly feet for me to sketch. To my complete horror, he pulled his pants down past his knees and his boxers and I was face to face with a very large and thick, though flaccid uncircumcised penis and a large hairy scrotum, the smell of which almost made me throw up.

I was scared of it.

As I sat there frozen with fear, he expressed that he liked my baseball cap and asked if he could try it on for size.

And then under the pretense of modeling his penis for me, holding it way and that way, this way or that way, this way or that way, this way or that way, this or that, this or that, this or that... he jerked himself off and on my face while she encouraged him on with wet kisses that I couldn't help but hear... and wish for.

I had to force those images out of my head.

I walked to the door of the classroom, but did not enter and had a horrible thought just then.

What if her husband was there?!

But, as it turned out, he wasn't.

He wasn't, but still Mrs. Rolnick was not alone, she was with her goth girl pets... Mrs. Rolnick's little protégées, her goth girl pet protégées.

I should have turned and ran right there and then , woulda shoulda coulda, but I didn't.

Hannah saw me first and smiled this huge smile and I knew that she knew.

And then, from the store room at the back of the classroom, out walked Mrs. Rolnick and Lana. It was apparent that Lana too.

I saw all of this from the doorway and froze.

The only sane thought that I had was wondering where DeAnna was. She, Hannah and Lana were inseparable, I secretly referred to them at the Three Stooges and then I knew where DeAnna was.

From behind, I felt a push that pushed me inside the room where I had not yet set foot, cutting class, for the past two weeks. "Move your fuckin' ass!"

I guessed that she was in the bathroom.

I was both intimidated by and attracted to these three minions. I knew for a fact that they were left back at least twice so knew that they were at least twenty years old.

"Oh good, you're here." Mrs. Rolnick now saw me too.

"H-h-hi Mrs. Rolnick, I I I just came by to get my portfolio..."

'Oh good, you're here,' she had just said, completely ignoring what had happened two Fridays ago and as if nothing out of the ordinary had happened. "Grab that box and follow me. You can help carry it out to my car. We're setting up for the art show at MCC and have a lot of setting up to do tonight."

"Oh, okay..." MCC - Middlesex Community College was the local community college and was hosting some sort of regional high school art show. A lot of the things that were supposed to be entered, could not be courtesy of the prank that my baseball buddies pulled off a few weeks ago.

And too surprised and too embarrassed and too caught off guard, I did as I was told. And in a way, I felt better actually, she wasn't going to make a big deal out of it.

"Hannah," Mrs. Rolnick directed in her screechy voice, "would you go and make sure that the car has room for all this extra stuff?"

"Of course, Mrs. Rolnick!" laughed Hannah and I knew that she was laughing at me. I knew that she referred to Mrs. Rolnick by her first name, Janet. "Give me about five minutes!"

I held the box and followed behind Mrs. Rolnick while she filled it up, and it was filled up and I felt ridiculous holding the box that held the things that Mrs. Rolnick selected. I didn't mind the plastic grapes and empty wine bottles that we did still lifes with, but instead the mannequin halves, top and bottom, male and female! The box was filled and heavy and I had difficulty carrying it. As it was, I had to look between mannequin legs to see where I was going and then only barely. And I saw that there was some sort of bulge in the back left pocket of her baggy jeans that wasn't there before, something cylindrical in shape and that reminded me of the new word I learned in German class today, der Zylinder, and that I had German homework to do tonight.

And a few minutes later, I walked behind Mrs. Rolnick and Lana and DeAnna walked behind me, talking and laughing with each other. They were making fun of me, I just knew it. I could tell by the way there would be a few moments of silence and then bursts of laughter which I knew were being made at my expense.

I used to think of them collectively as the Three Stooges and enjoy a private laugh at their expense, but on this day, I wasn't finding anything at all humorous about them, not even one thing.

I was surprised that she was parked so far away for a teacher.

Usually, they had the best parking... closest to the school.

There were two cars way off at the edge of the student parking in the dimming light, her beat up coupe and a nondescript grey van. I guessed that the van belonged to one of these three miscreants and that they were letting Mrs. Rolnick use it for the art show. There was Hannah waiting by the back of the van.

The Lana and DeAnna miscreants passed me on either side when we were close and opened the back doors of the van. "Do allow us, kind Sir!" they giggled.

"Oh, thanks..."

It was dark inside, but I could see that it was empty except of course o the atrocious smell!

Where did I smell that smell before?

I didn't care though, my arms were like rubber and I was glad to set the box down and push it inside and then turned around and got the shock of my life.

"WELL, AIN'T THIS SOMETHING!!??? HAWHAWHAWHAWHEEHEEHAWHAWWWW! IT'S MY LITTLE BUDDY!!"

"Oh, no," I groaned aloud as I realized what was happening. I was tricked! She tricked me again! And now I remembered where I had smelled that smell last. It was on him. Everything came flooding back to me.

"HAW HAWHAW! And look it! You found my hat!"

He removed my brand new ball cap from my head and put it on his own after carefully adjusting it to the largest size possible.

"I was looking all over for this!"

"I I I have to go... I have to go..."

He threw an arm around my shoulders and what may have looked like a chummy sort of gesture to someone from afar was really an unbreakable headlock and we both took a seat on the floor edge of the van. With every movement that he made, I had to follow. I was like a ragdoll now, his ragdoll... his plaything.

Now he positioned me so that I stared helplessly up at his grinning face.

"I appreciate you findin' my ball cap, Little Buddy! HAWWWW! And I found something of yours!!"

And without waiting for a response, he dredged up from somewhere deep in his lungs, a lougie and then forced me open my mouth by grabbing and squeezing my genitals and then slowly spit it into my open mouth. It was viscous and slimy and large and chunky and warm and made me feel awful knowing that it was now in my stomach. I began to gag and then he pushed his thick forefinger into my mouth as if to push that lougie back down, to keep it down.

I tried with two hands to push his one hand away, but it was futile. He was far too strong and I was far too weak.

I began to cry silent hot tears which nonstop flowed down my burning cheeks.

"I I I I I have to go... please l..."

He guffawed... brayed again. His laughter was indistinguishable from a donkey's bray.

I saw by his facial expression that he motioned to somebody and somebody turned out to be a very large male companion, now standing very near to me. So near that he was basically pressed up against me. Flanking him closely on either side by the grinning blonde, Hannah, and the brunette, Lana. Usually, I always get them mixed up. But not tonight. It was all too clear what was happening.

"I have to go..."

"This here is Whale Dick, one of my bowling buddies," Mr. Rolnick said, introducing me, and either not hearing me or ignoring me.

Whale Dick stuck out a hand that seemed as large as my baseball glove.

I was too frightened to do anything but extend mine.

He shook it vigorously and without letting it go, he and Mr. Rolnick, slowly, but forcefully, pushed me so that I was nearly inside the van, explaining all the while that they were on their way to bowling practice tonight and that their team was called the Face Cards and all of a sudden, he asked if I bowled.

"Uhmm, no... I mean, once in a while. Not too much. Please let me go, I have to go. I'm not very good... please, I have to go..." I felt tears course down my cheeks.

"HAW HAW HAR HAR!!"

"That's a great idea, little buddy!! Why don't you join me and my big buddy here tonight!! You can be my little buddy! My little shit buddy! HAW HAW!" He squeezed my face so that my lips were puckered like that of a fish. "Matter of fact, you can be all of my big buddies little buddy! Gillaghan, right? That's okay that you're not worth a shit at bowling, but can you unclogged a clogged up shitter? HAWWWWW HEEE HAW HEE HAW HEEEE HAWWW!"

"Think you can do that? Swamp out a clogged up shitter with nothing but your hands?"

He nodded my head up and down in the affirmative.

"See, we're looking for a team mascot. You know, being called the Face Cards and all, we're looking for a joker, you know, some sissy dumb shit like yourself to dress up like one of those doofuses that wear them two colored leg pantyhose and those cloth shoes with the pointy curled up toes and those shit all stupid pointed hats and prance around and around and around and make everyone laugh and fetch our beer and help us on and off with our bowling shoes and even clean our balls! HAW HEE HAW HEE HAW!!"

"Interested?"

"Please let me go... please..."

How stupid was I to ask not just once, but twice, many times!

Mrs. Rolnick's protégés gathered around and were acting as a sort of screen to block anyone that might happen to see me being taken against my will.

"I have to go..." was all I could think to say despite it being so ambiguous. And although I knew that it wasn't the right thing to say, I could think of nothing else to say.

"HAWWWWW!! Sure thing, little buddy!"

"... please let me go..."

Could I not stop being so stupid???!!

"It's settled! HEEEE HAWWWW HEEEE HAWWW! You're going! I think that you're going to fit in real well! They're a bunch of swell guys just like me and Whale Dick here, always looking to make a new friend with someone such as yourself! HAAAAAAAWWWWW! I think that they'll like you a lot. Matter of fact, I think that they'll like you A WHOLE LOT!"

"I'll tell you what, you can catch a ride with us!"

Whale Dick called shotgun is a syrupy falsetto.

For whatever reason, that broke my trance and I started to struggle and much to my surprise, much to everyone's surprise, including my own, I got away.

Though not too far away.

"He's getting away!" Mrs. Rolnick screeched! "Don't let him get away!!"

"Hold him!"

"Don't let him get away!"

And before I got four steps away, I tripped, or rather, I was tripped and fell flat on my face.

It was Hannah that tripped me.

"Awww, did you fall?"

And before I could answer or get up of my own accord, I felt strong arms lift me to a standing position. Mr. Rolnick put both his arms around my chest in a crushing bear hug. Mrs. Rolnick was now in front of me. And exactly like the witch, die Hexe, from Hansel and Gretel she cackled, "heeheeheeheehee!"

She sprayed something; something that was in that cylinder, der Zylinder, in her back pocket, something that turned out to be pepper spray, directly in my face and I was now crying and not now just from fear. I could barely see Whale Dick grabb my legs and together he and Mr. Rolnick, they lifted me up and carried me, struggling, to the van and once there, I was literally thrown inside and got tangled up in the mannequin parts and before I could reach the open doors, the doors slammed shut. I tried the door and it wouldn't open and I banged on it.

I screamed for help! HELP! HELP!!

But all I heard was giggling and guffawing outside.

I tried the door handles, but was informed through the windowless doors that the handle was busted.

I tried the front, but there was a welded piece of sheet metal behind the front seats with a little window covered by a heavy gauge metal screen and then also a solid piece of metal sheet behind the screen. I could tell that it was a homemade job.

Seconds later, the two men got into the front seats, I could tell by the way the van moved and squeaked, and slammed the doors shut. The van was started and after five minutes or so of driving, the van stopped.

I was beginning to recover after the pepper spray and saw that they were now looking through the mesh metal screen at me and then the metal window door was slammed shut and I heard some mechanism being worked to look it from their side.

It smelled! What did they have in here???!!

Animals? Meat? What was that smell???!!

And a half hour later, I don't know, I wasn't wearing a watch, we stopped.