Evening In

Story Info
She greets you after a long day.
1.8k words
4.06
39.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You come home one evening to find the whole house dark. You're slightly annoyed when you open the front door and call out to me, only to get no reply. You know I'm home; we spoke on the phone only an hour ago, but you can't understand why all the lights are out.

You're about to go into the kitchen when you notice a small piece of paper on the stairs. Picking it up, you recognise my handwriting, small neat letters in the middle of the sheet, saying simply, upstairs.

A small smile of relief creeps over your face as you pull off your shoes and coat, dump your bag on the floor and, taking the stairs two at a time, run up to our bedroom.

The door stands slightly open as you approach, and the light that seeps through the gap is soft, flickering; candles, you think. You're proved right as you push open the door, greeted with the sight of our bedroom in this unusual light, candles littering every surface, the glimmering light casting shadows on the wall. Some of the smaller candles have almost burned out – you were late home tonight. On the dressing table sits an open bottle of wine and two glasses.

However, what pleases you most about the scene is the sight of me, lying on our bed. I've been waiting so long I've fallen asleep, but you don't wake me yet. Instead you sit gently on the end of the bed, next to my feet, and simply look at me for a moment. I'm wearing lingerie you haven't seen before; a dark black and red corset that reveals almost all of my soft breasts, with a matching thong and sheer black stockings. My high heels lie discarded on the floor where I took them off before I got into bed; as you sit there, you idly stroke one of my feet.

It is now that I wake up. It takes me a moment to remember where I am, what's going on, but when I see you smiling at me in the candlelight, I sit up quickly and hold out my arms.

"You're late!" I murmur as I crawl into your arms, resting my head on your shoulder and brushing my lips against your neck.

"I'm sorry, darling." You run your fingers up and down my arm, sending shivers down my spine as your warm skin grazes mine.

"This isn't how it was supposed to happen!" I whine, pulling back from you slightly. "You ruined it."

"It all looks perfect to me..."

You smooth the hair back from my face and finally I smile at you and jump off the bed, standing right in front of you and slowly turning to show you my outfit. "You like?" I ask flirtatiously.

"Very much." You watch me as I turn to pour you a glass of wine, deliberately bending over slightly, showing off to you. But when I turn back with the wine in my hand you shake your head, take it from me and place it back on the table.

I look at you for a second then giggle, pushing you back onto the bed. I'm standing in front of you, in between your legs, and I slap playfully at your hands when you try to touch me. "Bad boy," I whisper as I drop to my knees in front of you, slowly unbuttoning your shirt. I run my hands over your warm skin as more of your chest is revealed to me, finally pulling the shirt completely off and dropping it on the floor. Keeping your hands pinned to the bed, I lean up and kiss you deeply, my tongue moving over yours, licking your lips, playing with your tongue and biting gently on your lower lip.

I hear you moan and feel you tense as I hold your hands down more firmly, knowing you're desperate to touch me. I can see the outline of your cock through your trousers, already big and hard for me. I rub my hand over it softly, teasingly, pulling my lips from yours and trailing them down over your chest, kissing your stomach. You feel me slowly unzip your trousers, and watch as I hold your cock in my hand, only the thin material of your boxers separating it from me.

I'm whispering to you, telling you how much I love your big hard cock, how much I want to feel it in my mouth, as I pull off your trousers and throw them down with your shirt. I'm kneeling on the floor between your legs, looking up at you, your cock in my hand. I smile at you as I stroke it, gripping it through your boxers, pulling at it. "Do you want me to take them off?" I ask teasingly, tugging at them slightly. You can only moan in reply. "I'll take that as a yes then..."

So I pull off your boxers, finally revealing your cock to me, bigger and harder than ever before. I hold it in my hand, stroke it softly, cupping your balls, running my fingers all over it, bending close to it. "Please..." you groan as you feel my warm breath on it. I giggle, blowing softly on it.

"Please what?"

"Please put it in your mouth..."

"How much do you want it?"

"So much...please..."

"Umm..." I'm enjoying teasing you; I grip your cock harder and stroke it faster. "Say please again..."

You, on the other hand, are tired of being teased. Knowing it's what I want, knowing I'm yours to do whatever you like with, you grab my head and force me down on your cock. You feel it disappear into my soft, wet, warm mouth; feel my tongue moving over it, hear the little surprised moan I let out before starting to suck on it, taking it deep into my throat, massaging your balls in my hand and sucking hard on your big cock. You moan as I move my mouth off it, concentrating my attentions on the head, flicking my tongue over it, kissing it, slipping it into my mouth and sucking hard. Once again your hands are on the back of my head, encouraging me, forcing me down, forcing me to take it all in.

You know how turned on I am when you feel me moaning on your cock, see my eyes close as I suck and lick it. You reach down, brushing your fingers over my cleavage. I pull the top of my corset down, freeing my breasts to your hands. You can feel my hard nipples and you play with them, tugging on them, rolling them between your fingers. I moan more as you squeeze my breasts almost roughly, causing me to suck harder on your beautiful cock, desperate for your hot cum to fill my mouth.

"Mmmm..." you groan, as I take your whole cock into my mouth. "Do you want me to cum, baby?" You already know the answer, but I tell you by sucking still harder and faster. "I'm going to fill your mouth with my cum..." I hear you cry out as you explode in my mouth, filling my throat with your hot thick cum.

I swallow it all like the good girl I am, then lovingly lick your cock clean. I climb back onto the bed, where you have collapsed, and rest my head on your chest. You lift your hand to stroke my hair. "I love you darling," I whisper in your ear, and you whisper it back to me. "Did you like your surprise?"

"Mmm, I loved it...but it's not over yet?"

I giggle and point at your cock, which is soft after cumming so hard. "He seems to think it is!"

"We can convince him otherwise..." you say, and roll over on top of me, taking my face in your hands and kissing me hard. I moan, feeling your weight on me, feeling your naked body against me, feeling you bight roughly at my lip then my neck, then sigh as you trace your tongue over my breasts, stopping to suck on my nipples.

Suddenly, you surprise me by pulling yourself off me and moving to sit on a chir next to the bed. I look at you, disappointed, and ask what you're doing. "Don't ask questions," you say softly. You're still close enough to touch me as I lay on the bed, and your hands rub over my breasts as you talk. "Did it turn you on when I came in your mouth?"

I blush and nod, feeling shivers down my spine as you caress my breasts. "Did it make your pussy wet?" I blush again and nod once more. "No, don't just nod...tell me darling..."

"It made my pussy wet when you came in my mouth..."

"Good girl..." You lean over and kiss me lovingly. "Shall we see how wet?"

Your hand is on the inside of my thigh, pushing my legs apart. I willingly let them fall open and whimper as you run your fingers over my thong, which by now is wet. You know what I want and push it to the side, slipping one finger under it, tracing it over my wet pussy. I whimper more and lift my hips; you comply, sliding your finger into me, deep into my tight wet cunt.

I cry out as your finger thrusts into me, playing inside me, making my whole body respond; my back arches, my hips lift, my hand grips your wrist. I gasp that I love you as you finger me harder, amazed at how wet I am. I watch as you lift your wet finger to your lips, sucking my juices off it, then bend to kiss me, letting me taste myself on your tongue.

By now your cock is hard again, and I know what I want. I need to feel your thick, hard cock filling me, pushing deep into me over and over again until you fill me with your cum. I grab you and pull you onto the bed. You don't resist, knowing what I want, and position yourself between my legs. I'm still in my corset and stockings with my thong pulled to the side and my breasts completely revealed, but I couldn't care less as you rub the head of your cock over my wet pussy.

Finally you shove it into me, taking me hard, calling me your slut and your whore as you fuck me. I scream out, wrap my arms and my legs around you, kissing your neck, begging you over and over to fuck me hard, fuck my tight cunt...I love the feeling of your cock inside me, I love how it fills me over and over again, the weight of your body on mine, the taste of your skin against my lips...but, more than anything else, I love it when you cum inside me. As you do now – fucking me harder than ever before, using my cunt to make you cum, filling me with your hot cum.

Afterwards, you collapse on me, gasping for breath, your cock still inside me. We have our arms around each other, holding each other, and my lips find yours for a soft, loving kiss. "I love you," you whisper as I pull the blankets over us.

"I love you too darling."