Evening of Cum Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt more than saw the pressure on the sides of the bed and glancing to each side, she saw Gary and John perched there. Their knees supporting themselves as they leaned down slightly, she reached out and took a firm hard prick in each hand. She slowly began to stroke them both, wrists moving up and down to the same rhythm as Kev who was slowly sliding his cock in and out of her pussy.

"Oh, fuck yes, please, I want you all to cum for me while Kev fucks me." Her body betrayed her again as another shudder of pure absolute delight washed over her. She could now hear the tell tale wet slapping of Kev, hard and forceful, fucking her tight cunt. Hands were now pressed against her breasts, her nipples sensitive and firm as they were tweaked, moistened with a little saliva, flicked and massaged. Opening her eyes at a particularly severe pinch she got an eyeful of the final hard shaft directly above her face. Jim was rubbing his hand back and forth along his cock like there was no tomorrow, a look of sheer unadulterated pleasure creeping across his face.

Turned on beyond anything she had ever experienced before, Jan looked straight up at him and huskily said, "There's a hole at this end that needs filling as well."

Needing no further invitation, Jim positioned himself directly above her, hands resting on the bed as he leaned forward slightly, quivering in pleasure as Jan ran a long wet tongue down the length of his shaft, from balls to cock end. Just as he thought he would have to re-position, she finally managed to wrap her lips tightly around his glans and he slowly pushed deep into her warm welcoming mouth.

He was taking his time so as to allow her to adjust to the feeling and length as he withdrew to the tip, hearing her moan in half pleasure half frustration, he slid back in, a little deeper. Again and again as he built the rhythm. He and Kev were now fucking Jan together, at both ends while she attempted to continue wanking off John and Gary.

She knew she couldn't take much more of this, her wrists were already aching, her mouth felt stretched and full, but the smell of all that cock and all of it, doing whatever she wanted for her pleasure, was overriding her body. She trembled again and again as wave after wave of pure ecstasy washed over her.

"Jan, I can't hold back much longer, I am going to cum any moment now," Kev said breathing fairly rapid, how.God, he must be loving this as much as me, he never cums this quickly,she thought.

"Guys, are you ready to shoot for her now?" A series of mumbled answers came back. Jan couldn't tell what they said, as all she could see was Jim's cock pumping in and out of her gaping mouth, his balls coming so close to her she swore they were slapping her nose.

The answer came in a flash, as Jim pulled out of her mouth and gripped his cock and began to furiously jerk himself off. Gary and John disentangled her hands from around their own shafts and began to do the same. Moaning in pure pleasure, she didn't know where to look as Kev continued to fuck deep into her stretched cunt. She could already feel the difference in his strokes, the power building, the bunching in the muscles of his ass as he tried to stop himself from shooting his entire load into her.

Her own muscles clenched, she could see Jim clenching his cock hard, "Don't stop it Jim, shoot it all over me please," and with that, Jim exploded. Hot creamy cum shot out of his cock and at the sight, she couldn't contain herself. Letting out a scream of pleasure, Jan's body bucked hard and fast against her husband.

He watched as her orgasm gushed over his cock at exactly the same time as Jim's first spurt of spunk splattered against his wife's breasts and face. Suddenly, there was cum everywhere, as Gary and John both spurted at the same time. Gary shot spurt after spurt across Jan's flat toned stomach while John managed to direct at least one or two spurts onto her stockings.

Finally pulling out of his wife, Kev began to furiously tug and pull on his cock, until he too moaned deeply and fired a full load of cum across her soaking wet pussy before slumping back with a look of drained pleasure on his face.

Then, she saw the flash go off and realized that up until the end, John had been taking pictures and now had captured the final shot of her totally sated and covered in cum.

Jim collapsed on the floor beside her and before she knew what she was doing, she had reached out to kiss him deeply, tongues exploring. Gary and John slumped on the bed, legs dangling off the side and she couldn't help herself again, as her hands reached out to stroke those slowly fading cocks. Taking a little of the cum on each finger, she put it to her lips and tasted of them both and gave a little squeal of delight, as she felt Kev nestle between her legs and his tongue lap at her wet pussy.

"Mmmmm....., well that was a lot of fun, I seriously hope you boys will be ready for round two, soon......"

12