Evening Out For Dinner

Story Info
An evening in the city becomes something else.
2.4k words
52.4k
47
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The best way to describe mine and my wife's situation is that we have never really discussed in depth the potential of us having any type of fun outside our marriage. Aside from a joke here and there, nothing has been put forward as a possibility.

Let me get it straight about my wife and how she looks. 168cm tall, slim build and breasts that are just right. She is a brunette and has the nicest curvy bottom that during foreplay I will always grab first.

Yes I will be honest, my wife does flirt but has never seemingly picks up on the fact that guys are flirting with her.

One particular evening, we had decided to have a night in the city. Have an evening dinner and drinks and simply enjoy each other's company. Upon arrival at the hotel, we quickly dumped our gear and began getting ready for the evening. I had come prepared with a bottle of wine to begin the night and prior to getting ready opened the bottle to enjoy a glass prior to getting dressed. My wife had finished the day at work having had a glass or 3 herself but was quite happy to enjoy one with me.

As she was in the shower first, I took the opportunity to get my clothes on the bed. As I did, I noticed what my wife was planning on wearing. A black, short, silky evening dress that certainly would highlight her best features. Also laying there were her very nice silky, black panties. This had me quite aroused for the evening already. I felt the need to see how she was going in the shower and so ventured into the bathroom. As I did, I could see her in the shower appearing to be shaving her pussy. This was something I had many times wanted her to do, but had always been laughed at. Now I was getting horny.

I got what I needed from the bathroom and went out. Following her shower, she came out with a towel around her. I immediately walked up to her and made a nice comment about the fact that she had shaved up. She smiled and gave me a rather deep kiss. This prompted me to put my fingers under her towel to feel exactly how smooth it was. At this point, I was expecting her to stop my hand but there was no rejection of my intention. As we kissed I rubbed her pussy lips and circled with detail her clitoris. She began to breath deeper and moan as we continued to kiss. Her hand reached down to my crotch and she grabbed what was now a very erect penis. We continued this foreplay for a few minutes. I turned her around and continued to finger her clitoris and extremely smooth pussy. Her moaning became greater and she reached behind to me and told me to remove my pants. I did quickly and as I did, she dropped her towel, placed her bands on the bed, bent over and looked at me and said,

"I want you inside me."

I straight away moved up to her and pushed hard inside her. I know that doggy style is her favourite position and she certainly enjoying it if her moaning and exclamations of wanting me to fuck her were anything to go by.

As I fucked her, I slid my fingers along her wet pussy and then down her ass and focused on her anal hole. This got her even more aroused so I started to penetrate slowly with just 1 finger. As I did, she moaned louder and kept telling me not to stop. I was extremely aroused and not sure how long it was going to be before I would cum. Now my finger was all the way in her ass as my cock continued to throb and thrust deep in her pussy. Again she was telling me not stop. This was moving me closer and closer to cumming. It was then that in amongst her moaning and heavy breathing, she asked me if I wanted to put my cock in her ass to which I said a very quick yes. Already wet from my finger working inside and around her clitoris, my cock slid in with ease. Now my wife was moaning stronger and as I did this, I could see her fingering her clitoris. Her breathing got more rapid and I knew she close to cumming. This made me want to cum. As she knew I was close, she told me to put my cock back inside her pussy. I did and as it was so wet, it drew us both to wanting to cum. In an explosion, I ejaculated hard inside her which made her cum and moan.

This was an excellent way to have started the evening. I asked her if she wanted another shower but she said she was fine and preferred the feeling between her legs as it was. I showered and got dressed. Upon putting my clothes on, I noticed that on the bed were still sitting my wife's panties but she was dressed and sitting ready to go with a glass of wine waiting for me. This seemed strange but I assumed she must have put a different paid on as the dress she was wearing left little to the imagination.

We left the room and off to dinner we went. The restaurant was intimate and quite exclusive. The dimming light meant your space was your own and just enough away from others to allow private conversation.

We ate and drank more wine and as the night went on found ourselves in a grounded and centred mental state. Our table was in a booth style and so allowed us to sit quite close to one another. On occasion through the night my wife found herself sliding and caressing my leg enough to tease me.

We noticed that for all that were present, there were very few and that the only area seemingly somewhat crowded, was the bar area. I had gone up to get drinks here and there but my wife after dinner took the shout and got some drinks from the bar. I enjoyed sitting and watching as she walked to the bar. I could clearly make out her beautiful ass as she moved.

Whilst at the bar though, I noticed that she had made conversation with a guy who seemed to be on his own. The conversation was short as her drinks came and she returned to our booth. Upon returning she explained that the guy was here a day early and awaiting the arrival of his wife. He was enjoying a quite drink for himself she explained.

The next round of drinks were up and my wife insisted she get them again. Up she went and again I admired how she looked. Again at the bar the same guy spoke with her again only this time he managed to get some touching of her arm in. I was a little surprised by this but really who cared. As she stood waiting at the bar, the guy needed it seemed to move to the other side of her at the bar. As he did, I was certain I saw his hand brush and caress only for a second her ass. There was no reaction from my wife so I gave it no other thought.

When she returned to the booth, my wife asked me if it ok if this guy came and sat with us. I had no real issue but still had in the back of my mind the fact I had seen him making some body contact with my wife. Nonetheless I had trust in my wife and thought why wouldn't you want to touch her as she looks.

My wife went and brought him to the booth. We shook hands and got to know each others lives and interests. The evening moved along and drinks continued.

After about an hour the conversation moved into how we met and he was quite prepared to acknowledge that I had done very well to be with someone as sexy, as he put it, as my wife. My wife was enjoying every moment of the compliments and as this line of conversation continued, I couldn't help but notice that he had moved closer and closer to my wife and that as he did she moved closer to me. We actually now looked like three people trying to keep warm on a cold day. With my wife between us both, I was thinking perhaps this was becoming somewhat uncomfortable for my wife.

I looked at my wife's facial expressions and rather than looking uncomfortable, seemed to be loving having 2 guys so interested in her. Her eyes at times just looked glassy with content. Her relaxed state even had her starting to caress my inner thigh which was quickly arousing me once again. Her hand went then from just my inner thigh to including firm rubbing of my cock. I was hard and not sure how to deal with this. I was also wondering why she was wanting to do this while another person was sitting so close. It was lucky that the table position along with dark light in the room meant he was unable to see what was going on. The longer we sat there, the firmer she rubbed. It was very hard to concentrate on conversation.

He then asked us both if we wanted another drink and went to the bar. I immediately wanted to know why I was getting this kind of attention considering there was someone sitting with us. My wife quickly then broke it to me that as she was sitting there, he had placed his hand under the table and onto her leg. She told me that he was gradually moving his hand further and further up the inside of her leg and was reaching the line of her dress which was quite short anyhow. I gasped in disbelief. I was forced to ask her if this was making her horny, to which she said it was.

Unbelievably now I was aroused by this but was unsure how to handle the situation. My wife told me if I wanted it to stop we could say our goodbye and go. I asked her if she was enjoying the attention, to which she answered in the positive. It was then that she wanted to know how far to let it go and what was the stopping point? I explained, based on my own level of arousal by the situation, it was up to her. I told her that if she was liking it then why stop it. She explained that my cock was about to get a firm working over. Just as he returned, I repositioned myself so as to be able to get a glimpse of what he was doing. My wife also repositioned to provide me with a better view. He seemed none the wiser by this and as we enjoyed the drinks the conversation continued.

Half way through the drink my wife's hand found itself up my thigh and onto my cock. Already hard, it just throbbed and I realised that he again was fondling my wife. I made a quick glance and could see his hand moving up her thigh. Back and forth it went and with each move back up her thigh, his hand explored further. Now as he caressed her, her dress moved up and exposed her silky smooth pussy. This explained the panties on the bed, she was wearing none. Now I was horny beyond belief. His hand was now caressing and rubbing her clitoris and she simply stared toward me and continued to rub my cock. His fingers were now inside her and she was finding it difficult to focus on any conversation. He looked at me and smiled and I returned with a look of gratitude for what he was doing for my wife.

Now that she was in this state her other hand I could see had reached across to his crotch. The thing was he had undone his pants and pulled out his cock to allow her bare skin to stroke.

I paused her hand for a moment to ask about next drinks. I needed to pause otherwise I was about to cum.

Upon returning with drinks he stood up to go to the toilet. It was then my wife quickly got in my ear and told me he had said to her he wanted to put his cock inside her at the table where they were. She said he knew I was watching his fingering of her and was happy to keep going if we both allowed it. Again I simply told her it was her decision.

When he returned and sat down he immediately started fingering her under the table again and she got her hand on his cock again. She then leant over and whispered in his hear something I could not hear. She then turned to me, leaned over and undid my pants. She then pulled out my cock and started to lick it up and down and suck it hard. As she did this, he positioned himself enough to get in behind her. I could tell when the point of his cock entering her came as she gasped, moaned and said "oh yes, fuck me please." So to not draw attention we were very quiet and he moved in and out of my wife slowly making sure with each push in he went deep. I was now at the stage I wanted to cum and I could see he was getting close. My wife briefly got up. She first whispered to me "cum in my mouth.", then to him, I could hear her tell him, "I want you to cum inside me."

These words to both of us seemingly set us off and our breathing became rapid. I was now moving my hips to drive my cock deeper into her mouth and he was driving harder into her than ever. I was first to explode in her mouth and could hear her satisfaction at taking my cum fully in her mouth. She continued to suck as he ejaculated long and hard inside her pussy. He continued to move his hips into her to get every last drop of cum in her.

My wife rose with a smile, we completed our drinks and as if nothing had happened said it was nice to meet him.

He kissed my wife and shook my hand. He said he would be there again tomorrow with his wife if the 4 of us wanted to get together. He left us with his final statement that he was certain his wife would be happy to repay the favour.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Husband Encourages Wife Husband encourages wife to be flirty leading to sharing.in Loving Wives
Flirting at the Hotel Bar Wife flirts while hubby watches, goes further than expected.in Loving Wives
My Wife at the Holiday Party Wife plays party game with her husband's coworkers.in Loving Wives
Shy Wife Fucks Stranger for Husband A modest wife enjoys fulfilling her husband's fantasies.in Loving Wives
Jeffrey's Game I thought I was making all the rules...in Loving Wives
More Stories