Evening Pleasures

Story Info
Your sub endures for You.
2.5k words
4.41
15.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I still didn't know why You had requested that i go kneel on the bathroom floor. Secretly i was hoping You were going to let me suck Your cock in the shower while You washed my hair, knowing this was one of my most favourite things, but i was starting to realise in the mood You were in this seemed unlikely. You hadn't even done Your usual pause at the fridge on the way in the door to see what yumminess might be on offer. Oh no!. Instead You had swept in with an almost business like efficiency and turned Your gaze on me, i had immediately lowered my eyes and pulled my shoulder back instinctively in that sort of *breasts straining against the fabric of the tshirt* manner i knew You liked, and expected.

A soft grin played at the corner of my mouth, i could sense the mood was already past the *quiet drink catch up on the day while i nuzzled at Your cock* type evening.

"Strip."

These were the first words You uttered my eyes widened for a second and then my hands were peeling off my tshirt almost instantaneously, wriggling out of my jeans and casting a quick look at the window to see if that nosey old woman from next door was going to pretend not to see or hear us as she hovers near the window.

"Oh you can be sure she will hear you soon nymph."

I can hear the grin in your voice and i swallow hard, i can feel my body react, nipples hardening, a rush of warmth. I swear my body is like an open book to You sometimes. My breath catches and rather than stammer a reply i concentrate on kicking my panties to land at Your feet in a stunning display of accuracy. As they slide to rest on the toe of Your shoe i cannot help but smile impishly as my eyes meet Yours.

Your eyes sparkle back at me.

"Take your position nymph."

You motion towards the table. I cross the floor quickly lifting up on my toes slightly to exaggerate the bounce of my tits as i pass. I place my palms flat on the table and elongate my body along its surface until i am spread out ass high in the air. The first swat takes me completely by surprise and so does its force. A started yelp escapes my lips as the warmth spreads out over my flesh. Before I could regain my breath the second blow lands. My fingers dig into the table and i align my body to absorb You. Spanks reign down on my flesh one after the other and before long my cheek is pressed firmly on the table breath hard and fast while my arms try to steady my quaking body. I can sense the mood in You, the need to see Your slut absorb You, endure for You. I can feel the burn begin to spread over my bottom in what can only be described as *warm pain* Your spanks are accurate and methodical and there is no part of my ass that remains unmarked. I cry out as You connect with the sensitive flesh of my thigh. Ive stopped trying to control my noises which are now loud and without restraint. Suddenly, after a particularly hard slap that left me whimpering, You stop. Your hand searches out my wet slit and i hear Your grunt of approval as You discover me dripping and wanton. I know better than to turn my head, i am left with my own thoughts, my tender flesh, my sheeny aching body. I arch my pussy on Your hand. I feel Your hand reach up and grasp my nipple so suddenly with such unyielding force that i stifle a scream. Your fingers twist and maul as You hiss into my ear...

"Mmmm my little minx is wet from her spanking, what a decadent little slut."

God Your words make me groan in response, i can barely think. Your hand scrapes over my chest to my other breast..

*Stand turn around."

I lift up turning my face is flushed with desire. Your hand firmly pushes me back to the table edge i wince slightly as the wooden edge presses into my burning ass and a slight whimper escapes my lips, before that whimper is complete Your mouth clamps down on my right nipple. The squeal that pours from my lips would be more than enough to satisfy the old lady next door and most likely the entire block as my body jerks. My hand entwines in Your hair. My nipple hard like a knot. The bewildering array of sensations playing havoc with my senses. Your mouth scrapes across my chest. I look down to see the indentation of teeth marks on my breast and i release a salacious moan as You clamp down on my other nipple drawing it out from my body and letting it snap back into place as it falls from Your assaulting mouth.

"Master....Master."

I begin to pant methodically. You stop and draw Your head up. I gaze at You with a blurry look..

"Go to the bathroom kneel and wait."

I begin to move immediately heading to the door my mind is hazy and swamped in a warm surrender.

"Tsk tsk on Your knees nymph."

My body instantly reacts with a surge of wetness and i see a soft smile play at Your lips. You are well aware of how my body behaves. I drop to my knees and begin to head to the hallway remembering to lift my ass to exaggerate the sway of the hips.

"Mmmm what a delicious little slut i can almost smell you from here."

I hear You murmur as i disappear down the hallway my knees scraping on the soft carpet my cheeks burning. Im sure at that second i hear You opening the fridge and rummaging for something sustaining.

I nudge the bathroom door open with my head and enter, crawling to the center of the small room i pause gathering my thoughts, arranging my body, my knees parted and pressed onto the hard tiles, shoulders back, breasts thrust forward, hair trailing down my back. I wait...

My mind continues to whirl. I have been waiting for what seen like an eternity. My knees ache. My nipples throb with the earlier attention. I dare not move in case You enter and find me out of position despite the fact that my ass burns my body aches. I wait .....

Finally You enter. I kneel there looking up, eyes glittering with anticipation, expectation. I study Your face looking for Your desire and yet the moment Your eyes meet mine i am compelled to lower my gaze. I can sense You gathering Yourself and my body tingles in anticipation. .My bottom stings with the earlier spanks and it keeps me from resting my ass on my heels. I hover, the room seems to fade...

The command was simple and yet it took me by surprise..

*Lean back my lovely slut girl. Stay on your knees but lean back, place your palms flat on the floor."

I move to obey instinctively leaning back to flatten my palms on the floor. A soft mewl escapes my lips as my reddened ass presses against my heels and it forces me to arch my back to ease the friction to raise my sensitive ass from any contact. A thought flashes thru my mind that this was, in fact, exactly what You wished as You so accurately covered my pale flesh with such precise spanks. A wry grin from You confirms this very fact as i arrange myself to Your desire.

My body is utterly exposed knees parted wantonly back arched forcing out my breasts, my belly. My ragged breaths are obvious as my chest rises and falls. My nipples are pronounced and hard and still throb with the memory of Your teeth, Your lips, Your fingertips. I see You take position over me and i lick my lips in anticipation. The desire to feel Your cock in my mouth is almost unbearable.I ready myself for You. My mouth opens my tongue flattens. My eyes flick up to meet Yours. Instead of the look i have come to expect right before You feed me, today it is something else. Concentration, desire mixed with resolve. Time seems to freeze as i hear You utter the words..

*Stay very still nymph, do not move, you may let your head fall back but keep your body in this position."

"yes Master."

The words come instinctively without thought as i steady myself exactly as You ask. I hear Your zipper. I suck in a breath. I cant wait to devote myself to worshipping Your cock ..

The moment i feel the first splash on my chest makes me gasp. I look up at You eyes wide with the realisation of what You are doing. I can feel the warmth as You begin to piss on my chest. Time seems to stand still as my mind whirls in response to this sensation. I want to cry out. I want to crawl away and curl into a ball. I want to scream *Oh my god what the fuck are You doing?* I want to stand up and confront You with fiery eyes. All these thoughts assault my mind and yet i am still here, in position, back arched, breasts thrust forward, skin stained with the warmth of Your piss I can feel it trailing down my belly. Warm liquid over the fuzz of my pubic mound, dribbling over the fiery ache of my swollen pussy lips. The smell hits my nostrils. A sob erupts from my throat as my mind conquers my body. I can feel myself sinking into that warm surrender, my cheeks burning, flushed, and the traitorous gasp that escapes my lips as You direct the stream over my already sensitive nipples, the splatter of it hitting my chin. My eyes well up with the rawness of the act. I cannot move. I cannot bear the thought of disappointing You. My whirling mind suddenly becomes calm as submission spreads over me. My devotion to You is complete. The slut unleashed. Your warm urine trickling down my belly, my thighs, my pussy. Gathering and pooling at my knees under my toes tucked beneath me. It cements me to You, binds me to You. My breathing is ragged, fast, gulping, desperate. I can hear Your voice in my head...

"Don't move nymph...don't move."

I let my head fall back, eyes closed, yielded...

I am almost shocked back into reality when i hear You say

"My good little slut my good girl. Show me how you rub your pussy. How you cum for your Master."

My eyes open glazed with lust, hazy with desire as my body reacts in an unyielding desire to please. I lower my back to the floor aware of the now cold wetness beneath me. I uncurl my legs with a soft groan from being in that kneeling position so long. My hands drift down my body to my swollen eager clit. My body is wet, stained, not the smooth silky velvety wet of aroused pussy but the raw abrasive messy wet. I writhe on the floor beneath You a thought flashes thru my mind that i must look like a savage sprawled here on the bathroom floor covered in Your piss still desperate and aching to serve. I bite my lip. I cannot look at You. I draw my focus to obey, fingers peeling back my pussy displaying my swollen clit as my other fingers begin to pressand strum rapidly, the sparks of pleasure searing out from my center. A hand snakes up my body towards my breasts. Thick, long, nipples that just beg to be ravaged by your lips, tongue and teeth. I tug and pull at them twisting hard and pulling again as if it was Your teeth clamping down on it. Wetness drips from between those now wet folds coating the fingers of my other hand. My legs are wide, splayed, beginning to strain further apart. My moans are beginning to fill the room the heat from my reddened ass on the wet floor. The way You are looking at me is driving me crazy. I see Your hand reach for Your hardening cock. I writhe and twist on the messy floor my will now determined to obey. My soaked fingers push through the folds and made their way to circle around the hole of my cunt before three fingers push inside, gasping loudly at the stretch just as i would if You had stretched me. Arching my back as i squirm, pressing my hips against my hand pushing my fingers in deeper and calling Your name. My eyes lock with Yours, desperate and needy. A gurgle of bliss erupts in my throat as i see Your smile and my hips begin to buck high in the air.

"Pleeaseeeeeee Master?"

My moans are desperate.

"Pleeease i need....i need.."

My head thrashes from side to side the pleasure is almost painful in its intensity. My fingers are frantic. I hear You murmur Your approval

"Does my little cunt need to cum?"

"Master yess this girl..Your slave Your sub ....Your cunt..pleasseeee?"

"You may cum nymph..cum for Me."

My eyes close. Its as if the primitive, sexual desire that drives humans just bursts out of me. My hips began to buck into my hand, a guttural moan escaped my lips. My mouth falls open in unbridled bliss as my body jerks and convulses in pleasure as my orgasm engulfs me like a crashing wave. My squeals begin to turn into whimpers as i settle back onto the wet floor body still shuddering as the ripples still sweep up my spine. The room is filled with my panting. My eyes open as my senses gather. I feel so raw, so exposed, as if my innermost soul has been ravaged and i have nothing left. My body feels used, bitten, bruised, marked. The sensation is almost too much to bear and a soft sob escapes my lips as tears trail down my cheeks. Within a second i am scooped into Your arms and held tightly to Your chest. I have this moment where i almost resist for fear of dirtying Your shirt with my wet messy body but Your grasp is tight, firm, strong.

"You are safe."

You whisper in my ear and i sink against You.

"Shhhh my good girl you have pleased me so much."

The words make me beam up at You with shining eyes. Your hands gentle on my back and in my stained matted hair.

"Come with Me precious I will clean you."

You lift me to my feet leading me to the warm heat of the shower. I link my hand in Yours and follow. The delight of knowing this is exactly where i should be makes my soul sing. I peer at You wide eyed up thru my lashes, shy and exposed.

"Yes nymph."

You grin at me

"You may feast on my cock while I wash your hair."

I giggle softly, stepping into the shower.

"Thankyou Master."