Evening to Remember

Story Info
A man brings his wife out for an exclusive experience.
1.1k words
3.26
51k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's a romantic evening out on the town, just the two of us. We come to an exclusive restaurant, one that you know requires well over a year to make an appointment, and you gasp as we walk in without even being asked for an invitation. Inside the atmosphere is sensual, relaxing, candlelit, with couples going about their own conversations, though more than a few gaze your way at the opulent dress that displays your curves but leaves much to the imagination.

We're seated immediately in a section somewhat secluded from the rest of the restaurant, but so are all places within. From here you can see everyone else's table, but just the right amounts of light allows each couple or group enough privacy that their faces are slightly concealed. Here and there small pins of red light show the smokers, but the smell in the air signifies that they are very likely not smoking anything as petty as cigarettes.

The music, played by a master violinist, lulls you into relaxation. The background chatter is a lullaby. Soon you are feeling relaxed and, as you drink your wine and gaze over at me, you feel yourself becoming aroused, though it seems nothing has triggered it, yet it is all around you.

You squirm in your seat, your pussy juices slipping past your warm folds and you feel that you would have it no other way. My hand glides across your leg beneath the table and pulls you to the edge of the booth so you are facing toward the center of the room. Fingers push aside the fabric, exposing your pantyline. You don't care, the world around you is focused on just you and nowhere else. My fingers play at the delicate lace that is already wet as you spread your legs voluntarily, eager to allow me full access.

My other hand moves back and unzips the top of your expensive outfit, the top spilling down with the weight of your bra-less breasts. You gasp and, for the first time, become a bit self-conscious and look around. At every other table, the scene is being repeated. All of the women have their legs spread, some without panties, and breasts are exposed all around. For some reason this comforts you, and you turn back your attention to your own pleasure.

A waiter comes by bearing a single glass of wine, which you take and consume quickly. A flush of arousal courses through your body as the aphrodisiac mixes with the prior doses to make your head swim. The perfectly dressed waiter, with hands in white gloves, fully dressed in a suit, kneels down and sucks on your exposed nipples. The scene is repeated throughout the room. In my own suit, I move down and spread open your cunt lips, biting them with force enough to make you yell out, your cum dripping onto my awaiting tongue. The waiter likewise bites down and the entire room is filled with the gasps, moans, and painful yelps of women.

A drum begins playing in the background, and the atmosphere intensifies as the soft pleasure you are receiving becomes more rough, the touches more firm, the grasps more commanding. Clothes are ripped, pearls are strewn across the floor as men begin to become cannibalistic with their women.

At a far-away table, a woman is lifted bodily and brought to a large contraption that was wheeled into the room while you were distracted. It is very much like a gynecologist's chair, with stirrups, but it also contains very real restraints. You watch as your body is being raped as she is strapped down. Then your view is blocked as a cock is shoved into your mouth, several fingers puncture your cunt, your ass is invaded by a tongue. You hear screams, whimpers, and catch glimpses of the lady in the chair, but the ministrations of your own body don't allow you the opportunity to see more.

Soon you are being lifted and carried by several men to the very chair you witnessed earlier. You are placed in the stirrups and men surround you, ripping off any vestige of clothing that you have left on your body. Your ankles are bound, your hands restrained, your legs spread to their limits. You are exposed to all who are watching, and there is quite a crowd. There are many other woman, one of whom you recognize as having been in the chair previously, now covered with cum, her cunt and asshole gaping, and you have an idea what is in store for you.

All at once, the men and women move as a wave toward your body and begin to use you as a play toy. Cocks are shoved in your hands, your face is slapped when you fail to grasp them hard enough. Women stand up and rub their cunts over your perk nipples, their pussy juices coating you fully. You mouth is jerked open and several cocks inserted at once to the point that you can barely breathe, but there is no letup.

Though you cannot see it, you know someone is inserting their first into your tight little pussy and you scream! But the only result is that more cocks can fit into your mouth. A petite hand works its way into your ass, first just a few fingers, finally the whole hand. Hot spurts of cum begin to cover your body, your hair, your legs, every exposed inch of your flesh. You feel pain and then a great emptiness as the firsts in your cunt and ass are removed, but they are soon replaced with huge cocks of sizes that you could never dream. They pump into you, stretch you, make you beg for the firsts instead of what is currently inside you.

Jizz covers your face and you are forced to lick up any remaining slivers as they roll down your cheeks. I stand beside you suddenly, grab your cheeks, and make you look straight up. A video, in HD, bigger than life, shows what is happening to you. The crowd looks like a fervent rush of zombies smelling new flesh as they shove and push each other to get at a piece of your luscious meat. You watch, half in horror and half in overwhelming lust as man after man cums in your pussy, your ass, as women squirt into your mouth, as you are help down and fucked. Even your elbows and knees are used as crevices like cunts by the men, eager to shoot their load all over you.

You squirt, gush, cum, and have so many orgasms that you can no longer separate your body from all of the others. You are a cum slut, a whore to be used and abused, and you love it....