Evening With Mother Ch. 4

Story Info
For Carolyn - a friend.
3.3k words
4.53
271.1k
15
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 09/22/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
colin1
colin1
24 Followers

Life was good. I was doing Ok at college and mum and I were getting reasonable opportunities for sex, managing it a couple of times a week on average, though sometimes circumstances didn't permit. Early one Saturday my mum said "Colin, can you help me today?"

"yeah, what do you want?" I replied

"We need some help to move stuff out of the church hall, some of it is quite heavy". My mum is involved with a couple of local charities and they're always having bazaars, fayres and car boot sales to raise money. I usually manage to avoid them.

"How long will this take?" I said "I'm going to the football match this afternoon"

"Oh we'll be finished long before then" she said happily "come on, let's go".

I was none too pleased, I've suffered from my mum's optimistic attitude to time before, "it'll only take a minute or so" means at least half an hour, popping into a shop for a "couple of minutes" is deadly, it can be hours. I really wanted to go to the match. Anyway we set off in her car to the church hall. The last time we'd been alone in the car, she'd parked in a quiet country lane and we'd had a good session on the back seat, it had been a bit cramped but well worth it. "We'll have to go down Hadley Lane again sometime" I said. My mum laughed "I don't know if the springs will take it Colin, you were very ...... very enthusiastic" she said.

"you're not complaining are you?" I said, joining in the joke, I knew she'd loved it.

"no" she said "bugger the springs - we'll come back via Hadley Lane if we've time". This was a nice thought but I knew there wouldn't be time.

When we got to the church hall, it was chaos. There was stuff everywhere, furniture, clothes, toys. These were the left overs from the last event my mum told me, and the hall had to be cleared for a dance this evening. My heart sank, there were no men there, all the women seemed to be my mums age or older. I'd get to do all the heavy and awkward things, and be bossed around by the women, it was going to take ages. One of the charity women was going to store most of this stuff at her house. Apparently she lived on her own so had room for it.

The woman who seemed to be in charge spotted my mum and came over to us "ahha Jenny, you've brought a man. Excellent" she said.

"This is my son, Colin, he's come to help, he's very strong".

"I'll bet he is" the woman said, smirking at me, she could tell I didn't want to be there. "Hi, I'm Carolyn" she said, "we're moving these things to my house Colin. Now, Marlene has got the Range Rover so we'll use that for the furniture, the lighter things can go in the other cars, do you think you can you load up the Range Rover?"

"yeah" I said, with as much enthusiasm as I could muster, I knew Marlene, she was married to one of my dad's friends, Gerald. Marlene is a right bossy boots who always knows best, and I didn't like her husband either. He is a pompous bastard, always polishing his bloody car, telling anyone who'll listen how much it cost, how good it was blah blah. This was going to be torture, I would have to do all the hard work with Marlene nagging me "mind the car", "be careful, its worth a lot of money you know", "Gerald will have a fit if you scratch it". Carolyn could see the look on my face, she obviously knew what a cow Marlene was, and I could see her suppressing laughter as she turned away to get on with other jobs. "You bitch!" I thought "I get the worst job, have to put up with bloody Marlene, and you fucking laugh at me".

The job was every bit as bad as I had feared and I was heartily fed up with Marlene - "do this!", "do that!" "be careful!". But, as ever, the time passed. We'd done about five trips back and forth and only had one more to go. The others had made good progress and most of them had either gone home or to Carolyn's to help out there. I loaded the last lot of stuff into the Range rover with a little help from Carolyn and a lot of harassment from Marlene. We were the last group to finish and there was no room in the back of the Range Rover. "You two go on" I said, hoping for deliverance "I'll wait here for my mum",

"No,No,No" snapped Marlene, "You're needed at the other end. Get in. Carolyn can sit on your knee". I could see Carolyn, grinning away, the bitch was enjoying watching Marlene making me jump through hoops. Damn her, and double damn Marlene.

With a sigh I got in to the passenger seat. Carolyn climbed in and sat on my left knee, sort of side ways on with her legs between mine, and her right arm around my neck and shoulders to steady her self, at least she wasn't too heavy. I soon became conscious of her breast pressing against my chest in this position, there's nothing quite like the soft "give" of tits. I hadn't really taken much notice of her before, other than being annoyed that she seemed to find my predicament funny. She was some years older than mum, late forties early fifties, but looked in reasonable shape, dark hair, neat figure. She was wearing dark trousers and a mauve blouse and I couldn't help seeing that one of the buttons at the top of her blouse was loose (most men have radar for this sort of thing), giving me a peek at her tits. She was wearing a very low cut, up and at'em bra. "The tart" I thought, fancy wearing this sort of thing during the day. It was a good view though, nice tits as well. Looking at her in this way made me more acutely aware of her warm bum pressing down on me, and the way in which the car's motion was making her bounce - did she have matching knickers? high cut ones, or a thong even, with the string up between the cheeks of her arse? Bloody hell, this was getting to me, I was getting a hard on and this is not a slow process with me. I squeezed my eyes shut and tried to wish it away. No chance, this was a real boner. "Oh God," I thought "she must be able to feel it, fucking hell, what if the bitch screams. Oh fuck."

Carolyn never screamed, and gave no indication that she knew anything was up, so to speak. When we got to her house, we all got out of the car, me making surreptitious adjustments to cock and clothing as I got out of the car to try and disguise my erection. Carolyn quickly disappeared off in to her house, thankfully. I unloaded the stuff - under strict orders from "Mistress Marlene". I bet she bosses Gerald about, serves him right, the bastard. I had a mental picture of them in the bed room "Gerald! after 3, lick my cunt .. 1, 2, 3 go!" this made me smile "Gerald! faster, no, you fool, not that fast, no you're too slow now, can't you do anything right!" at which point his minute dick would wilt even more - serves her right too, miserable cow.

After I had got the last of the furniture in to the house, I met up with my mum again "hi Colin. all done?"

"Yes, can we go now?" I still had ambitions to get to the match.

We got in our car and mum drove us home, not via Hadley Lane though. As we were getting out of the car my mum noticed a bag of clothes on the back seat "Oh damn", she said "we've forgotten these ....... I know, you can drop them off on your way to the football"

"Mum, its the wrong way, I'll be late" I protested

"It'll only take a minute" she said. I know these minutes.

"I'll go now then" I said, putting my hand out for the car keys

"don't you want some lunch first?" she said.

"no, I'll get something later."

She gave me the car keys and I got back in the car. I didn't drive to Carolyn's for fear Marlene would still be there and rope me in to more work, I went to the football match. After the game- my team won - and feeling more relaxed I drove to Carolyn's house to deliver the bag of clothes. I rang the front door bell, but I couldn't hear anything and no one came to the door. I rang again, but as before no response. I was going to leave the bag at her door, but then remembered the french windows at the side of the house - they had been open before and I taken some of the furniture in that way. I went around the side of the house and I was pleased to see the windows were open, though the curtains were drawn. With any luck I could just dump the bag in the room and disappear without even seeing her. I pushed the curtains to one side and went in. She was in. She was sat in front of the computer screen, no trousers on, legs parted and she was definitely frigging herself. I was stunned. She was startled "what the fuck do you think you are doing here?"

"I'm sorry ..... I... I brought these" I said holding up the bag of clothes "we forgot them". I was still gob smacked. To Carolyn's credit she recovered her composure pretty quickly for some one caught jacking off by their friend's son. "Put them over there, in the corner" she said and, in measured tones, as I was doing this "well, this makes us even Colin, this afternoon you've found out that I am a randy bugger, and this morning, on your knee, I found out you were". Shit, she had realised I had a hard on after all.

"I'm sorry" I said "I didn't think you had felt it"

"didn't feel it!" she said, laughing "It was as well I had my trousers on or it would gone right up my backside". The ice was well and truly broken now "I won't tell if you won't" I said smiling at her. Carolyn gave a little laugh. She looked really sexy stood there in just her blouse and knickers and now my panic was over I could feel a familiar stirring in the groin, what the hell I had nothing to lose "do you want me to finish what you had started over there?"

"Colin! what are you suggesting?" she said " I'm old enough to be your mother" The big grin spreading across her face and the twinkle in her eyes told me not only was she just kidding, but that she was excited by the idea, so I pressed on "do you want me to fuck you or not?" Her smile grew even wider, "why not" she said and without further ado we were locked in a passionate embrace. I kissed her deeply pushing my tongue into her open and willing mouth, she responded beautifully. Carolyn is one hell of a kisser. My hands were not idle, I was rubbing her back, holding her to me, then massaging her buttocks. She had managed to her hand down between us and was grabbing at my cock through my trousers.

She broke away from me "lets go to bed" she said and I followed her upstairs. What a backside. I had a strong urge to bite it, not hard I wouldn't want to hurt her, but enough to feel her flesh. Not yet I thought and resisted the urge. As she was going upstairs she discarded the blouse, then as we entered the bedroom off came the bra. I was right about her tits, they are beauties, and the nipples are to die for, they were like raspberries. We lay on the bed together, kissing, I cupped her left tit and began gently massaging it, stroking her nipple an aureole with my thumb and fore finger. Judging by the cooing noises she liked this. Her nipple was rigid now, and I moved my head down so I could kiss her tits. I licked her right nipple "oohh, I love it" she murmured, then I began sucking it gently at first and then increasing the pressure. My hands were not idle. I slipped my hand inside the waist band of her knickers. Her pussy was hairy but obviously trimmed and groomed - who for? I thought, she lives on her own, her business I guess. I was rubbing the cunt area in general "Colin, you've done this before haven't you?" She said, parting her thighs to allow me better access. I had a mouthful of tit so I just went "mm mh" and continued exploring her puss.

I pushed my hand further down so I could feel her cunt properly - she was very wet - and I probed her with my middle finger. Carolyn responded with a welcoming squeeze, a very tight squeeze "I hope you do this to my cock later" I thought and said "have you been exercising?"

"Oh, yes" she laughed "It helps if you've got to cope with a small cock". I was stunned. My face must have said it all, and she just smiled. I was at a loss for words I haven't seen many men's cocks certainly not erect ones, so though I think mines average I don't actually know. My earlier confidence was ebbing fast when Carolyn laughed "yours is OK though, should be a good fit" she said at last, putting me out of my misery and then we both laughed a lot, me mostly out of relief, her at the success of her teasing.

"Come on" she said "lets get your trousers off". It was a joint effort and they, and my shorts were off in no time. "Yours too" I said taking hold of her knickers at either side and pulling them off she lifted her bum to help. Carolyn was lying spread-eagled on the bed, looking inviting and excited "Shall I lick your fanny?"

"Its my cunt" she said, then "yes, lick my cunt". She was eager now, eyes half closed and she was chewing and wetting nervous lips.

"Cunt it is then" I said, moving around so that I was partly on top of her, head towards her feet. I put an arm round each of her thighs, head down and my mouth to her cunt. I licked her outer lips, inner lips sucking them into my mouth gently teasing them with my teeth, then opening her with my fingers I licked and probed her holes, moving round and round varying the pace. Carolyn was brilliant, she responded with slow thrusts and gyrations of her hips, stroking my back and buttocks, all the time uttering encouraging noises, especially when I did something she particularly liked, I could do it more. As ever with oral sex you end up in an "agreed" rhythm of tongue on clitoris, we had reached this point and Carolyn was close to climax, I could feel little judders in her body and her breathing was becoming uneven as if concentrating on the impending orgasm she forgot to breath for a while and then had to gasp. I was excited too, I wanted Carolyn to come, not just for my own pride, I liked her and wanted her to enjoy it. And she did. Her body seemed to go in to a series of spasms, building in intensity "ohhh, ohhhhh, ohhhhhhh," then in a strangled sort of voice "keep going .......ohh my god, oohhhhhhh". I kept at it, like a trooper, until she said softly " I'm done Colin, stop now".

"That was fantastic" she said, getting her breath back "and I will do the best blow job you ever had, afterwards, but will you fuck me now? I need your cock in me, please fuck me"

"I can't wait to fuck you" I said, moving to get between her legs. Carolyn put out a hand to stop me "not this way". She turned over and knelt with her head on the pillow and her backside up in the air "fuck me this way". I positioned myself behind her, took my cock one hand, my other hand on her bum to steady myself, and guided my cock end between her cunt lips. Before entering, I rubbed the end up and down her slit, this felt really good and Carolyn gasped each time my glans rubbed over her clit. "Fuck me" she pleaded. I pushed my cock in as far as it would go "ah, yes .... that's better". Fucking Carolyn was exquisite, sometimes she matched my thrusts with her own, sometimes she squeezed her cunt muscles on me. Fortunately, because I could not hold out long in these circumstances, she was already well aroused from the licking and she came relatively quickly, I followed almost immediately pumping my semen into her, timing a special deep thrust with each spurt. It was blissful.

We lay entwined for a while, revelling in the afterglow of good sex, then "fancy a drink" she said, "come on, there's some wine in the fridge". We were still naked as we sat in the lounge with our wine. I know she's quite old compared to me, but she is bloody sexy, and my cock was standing to attention "looks like you're ready for your blow job now" she said "you stay there". I was sat in one of the arm chairs, and she came over and knelt in front of me. She took my cock in her hand, pulled the skin back exposing the glans and began licking it. "Nice?" she asked,

"Carolyn, its marvellous" I said closing my eyes then another, familiar voice

"Colin! Carolyn! ... What the hell is going on here!" It was my mother. Where the fuck did she come from? I had her car ..... She must be in dad's.

"Colin get your clothes and get home" yelled my mum

"Mum...."

"Just do it!"

I nipped upstairs and got dressed super fast and left by the front door to avoid the women. "What if they have a fight" I thought "oh god what a bloody mess". I crept back around the side of the house to the french windows, I could hear them speaking, my heart was pounding.

"Jenny, it was all my fault"

"Hmmph, I can't see you forcing him Carolyn, he didn't look blameless to me, the horny little bastard!"

There was a fairly lengthy silence then Carolyn's voice "he's quite good at it though" . I couldn't believe how cool she was, my mum's going to go berserk I thought.

"What!"

"Colin, he's good in bed"

"I know he is" snapped my mum. Oh god that's torn it I thought.

"Jenny, you've let him fuck you haven't you?"

"Well......"

"You have"

"I was lonely, his dad's a no hoper only likes golf and work". My mum was much calmer now, they both knew that her indiscretion was greater than Carolyn's"

Another silence ensued, then Carolyn again "He's got a cute little bottom" and after short gap, my mum's voice "Lovely isn't it" and they both started laughing.

colin1
colin1
24 Followers