Evening With My Roommate

Story Info
Home invasion leads to rough treatment.
1k words
3.63
89k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My roommate and I had been passing the evening trying on clothes and make-up and generally just girling around. Neither one of us had bothered to lock the door. We were in a nice area and were without a care in the world.

The men burst through the door suddenly, stomping about and shouting, "Is anybody here?" "We're gonna get you!" "Come out and we won't hurt you too much."

"HIDE!", I yelled at my roommate as we scrambled to find a safe place. She hid under the bed while I was in the closet under a pile of clothes. Gracie made the mistake of being a cliche.

The first place the men looked was under the bed and she was immediately found. They drug her out by the legs; she was kicking and screaming the whole time.

"Well, well, well. Look at this pretty little thing. Oh, we're going to have such fun with you," a bald, but handsome man said. He was tall and built with thick ropes of muscle visible under his t-shirt.

"Hey, hey I found her first," said another hot man. This one had short blonde hair, but was also tall like the first. He was skinny but not unpleasantly so.

"Oh fuck off both of you, I've got first dibs on that sweet mouth of hers," said the final redheaded man. The most striking things about him were his bright, green eyes. Almost kind if you didn't know he wanted to rape my roommate.

The men tore at Gracie's clothes, pulling them off easily. Gracie was petite but had legs that were so toned they seemed to go on for miles. She had nice huge breasts and small pink nipples. She wasn't skinny, and she wasn't fat either. She had hips that just begged to be held onto.

Baldy cupped both of Gracie's breasts roughly in his palms and pinched her nipples until she squirmed. Blondie immediately went for her tight, shaven pussy, shoving two fingers into her and stretching her pussy painfully. Green Eyes cupped her firm ass and slapped it until it was red and raw.

I'm watching all of this from my hiding spot in my closet and failing to stop myself from getting turned on. Its not everyday you see your roommate getting fondled by three hot guys. I can't help myself, my hand working its way between my legs. Stroking my pussy, I stuff a shirt in my mouth so that my moans won't give me away.

The men disrobe, and my jaw drops. Their chests are the kind women drool over. So taut and toned it makes you want to run your tongue up and down it. And when I looked lower, I had never seen a man more hung. Their cocks were HUGE. Not only were they huge, they were thick and already so hard.

I look over at my roommate's face, and I see the fear mixed with excitement that is obvious to everyone in the room. "She wants this so badly now," I think to myself. "Well I'm going to get off as well, and my body won't be abused for it."

They put her on her hands and knees and position themselves around her. Baldy takes a spot underneath her and slides his cock up into her waiting pussy. Blondie situates himself between her ass cheeks and slowly enters her asshole. Green Eyes, true to his earlier statement, shoves his cock roughly into her mouth.

The two men embedded in her lower regions match up their rhythm and get muffled moans from Gracie in response. As soon as they've matched paces the speed intensifies. The cock in her mouth moves like a piston, slamming past her lips over and over again.

The scene before me is so erotic and hardcore, I'm surprised the men don't hear my inadequately silenced moans and grunts of pleasure. I want so badly to cum, but I want it to be explosive. So I make myself wait.

"Anyone wanna switch?" says Baldy. "Lemme have at her pussy for a while," grunts Green Eyes. "Oh I'm just fine in her ass." Blondie's reply is barely understandable from the moans of pleasure coming from his lips.

Green Eyes and Baldy switch places, Green Eyes using Gracie's pussy like a sheath. Baldy wants his dick sucked and slaps Gracie on the face. "Suck my cock you filthy slut. And act like you enjoy it." Gracie obeys and greedily sucks his shaft, enjoying the taste of her pussy on it.

I can hear, by the various moans and grunts coming from the men, that the guys are about to come. "Oh cum all over her slutty face," I think. "She a dirty little cum dumpster and deserves nothing better." My hands are furiously working at my pussy; one rubbing my clit to madness and the other pumping two fingers in and out.

The men start to cum, one by one. Blondie goes first, filling up Gracie's asshole. He smirks as a little dribbles out and onto her bed. Green Eyes sprays his hot seed into her pussy and just falls back, exhausted. Baldy gives me what I want though. He pulls his cock from her mouth and coats her face in his cum, even getting some in her hair.

The guys all grab a towel and clean themselves off before getting on their knees before the closet door. Green Eyes opens the door, looks at me and says, "Was that pleasing Mistress?"

Gracie is dumbfounded. She can't believe that I would send three guys to rape her and humiliate her.

"Yes, my slaves. That was perfect. Now go home and clean yourselves off. I may have use of you later."

The men depart, leaving Gracie filthy and still in shock over what I had done. I lean down into my roommate's ear and whisper, "Naughty slaves get punished. The next time you fuck someone without my permission things will be a whole lot worse. Your pussy is MINE."

After Gracie recovered, she admitted that, aside from me, it was the best sex she'd ever had. And she couldn't wait to do it again. That little slut was going to get more, I'd make sure of that.