Evening's End

Story Info
The perfect ending to our evening.
940 words
3.86
18.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cybrfun
cybrfun
12 Followers

My dear, shall I describe to you what has been in my thoughts lately and what I want to share with you? I would love to take you out for a romantic dinner in a dim out of the way restaurant. Our evening would be filled with long stares into each other's eyes. As our evening concludes and we bring ourselves to the door of our hotel room, I lead you inside, close the door, and turn to lean you against it.

Knowing what little you wear under the sexy skirt that had been teasing me all evening...the one I so resisted sliding my hand inside to caress your soft thighs, I would no longer resist but would instead, kiss your mouth softly, then kneel before you. You wonder just for a moment what I am up to, then, realizing, permit me to take over.

Your cooperation is soon rewarded as you feel my tongue parting your lips...flicking gently at your clit...feeling it harden as I softly and gently stroked it up and down...back and forth...my lips kissing it...taking it tenderly between them, and tugging your stiffening clit so gently until I could no longer resist. I spread my lips wide as if to completely gobble up your pussy. My mouth sucks your clit in fully and my tongue extends deep to explore inside you...tasting you...drinking you in with my hands moving up and down your legs which I feel are beginning to weaken and wobble.

I lie you down on the nearby bed and you part your legs for me, placing them on my shoulders to grant me complete access to your most private and intimate treasure. Moving my entire mouth up and down, as if stroking your entire pussy, I make love to you...savoring that for which I have waited so long to partake.

I feel your heat...taste your sweetness...and caress you with my fingers, my tongue, my mouth ...I feel your soft lips and your clit ever so insistently pressing back against me as if begging for attention...I welcome its insistence with more affection. My arms wrap over your thighs...holding you tight against me...you love the feel of control I have taken over your lower body and your hands move to pinch your now hard nipples as you begin moaning louder and louder at us finally sharing ourselves.

You call out my name encouraging me to continue...I moan back and the vibrations rumble through your clitty, your pussy, and your weakened legs. You surrender yourself to me, realizing your helplessness at the situation and, at the same time, your sheer enjoyment at finally being together.

Moving my tongue up from inside you, tasting you so completely, in one long stroke I leave your pussy and move up between your lips and against your clit sending electric shivers all through your body and making you cry out louder and longer than before. I moan with you, and without words passing between us, you understand my intent...knowing I want you to cum for me. Oh please my love...please cum for me!

Mmmmm...my fingers move around your legs, my nails dragging with just the slightest pressure along your skin in sharp contrast to the passion you are feeling from my mouth on your clit. A finger moves smoothly inside you...I lap at your clit and lips with smooth timed motions as a second finger wiggles its way into your tightness. Together they move in and out of you...my thoughts fill with how incredible my cock would feel performing the same motion...but first, my baby needs to cum.

I lap faster at your clit...alternately kissing it...tugging it...nibbling it just a bit to get you close to the edge...and back again...and to the edge as you feel my fingers moving into you ever more insistently...and back again. You can wait no longer, as you feel your hard stiff clit being sucked between my lips with my tongue flicking it from the inside, you begin to unleash the building orgasm...it rocks your body up and down, and I hold on to you tightly...never releasing my grip on your pussy by either my fingers or my mouth. And then, it begins to overtake you. You call out. You scream in ecstasy as the cumming builds until you release yourself to it and are almost frightened by the height it is reaching.

Finally, with your lover ever so delicately backing off just at the precise moment...your body responds almost violently to the pleasure...cumming and cumming hard! You almost involuntarily tighten your muscles around my fingers, holding them inside as your crash down. My mouth continues riding with you as we share it together. You buck back up fucking my face with your clit up and down as I moan against you...but you cannot hear it as your own cries are already filling the room. I ride your orgasm with you. I feel the intensity. I feel the power of it as it washes over your body. You thrash side to side as if unable to contain the force of the release...until slowly...finally...it subsides...leaving you exhausted.

Only then do you feel me kissing your pussy...soft delicate almost ticklish kisses...knowing you must be very sensitive there now, I kiss my way up your belly...to your chest...my body sliding up along side yours...my arms wrap around you...we kiss and you can taste yourself on my lips and tongue...it impassions you and you suck my tongue deeply into your mouth in a wanton desire to taste your own sweet juices. You wrap your arms around me. Our kiss softens...and together we catch our breath...knowing our warm up has concluded.

cybrfun
cybrfun
12 Followers