Evenings With Diane

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since I had let the proverbial cat (pussy?) out of the bag by email earlier, Diane made the

simple announcement to the children that she might be carrying another baby quietly that night at the dinner table. Of course, nothing was official, yet. She'd have to take tests before we'd make a truly official announcement, but Diane said she knew how she felt three times before and she felt very much the same way this time.

"Bear with me, will you?" she told us. "We'll see what happens."

Now don't forget the fact that Tim-Andre is merely four years older than me and eleven years younger than Diane. I know it's simple math for anyone to figure out that she was nearly fifteen years older than me. My pregnant MILF!

A week after we the news was verified, Diane, Tim-Andre, and I took my mother, Gina Marie Hamilton, out on-the-town to a fancy restaurant and told her that she was about to become a grandmother. She didn't take it as well as I'd hoped as she and Diane are close to the same age. I suspected she also didn't care for the fact that the mother of my child is white.

But I've been told to give her some time...mostly to get over the shock.

Diane and Tim-Andre told me that she'd understand more and more as the days and weeks crept by. After all, her baby is going to be a father and that takes a bit of getting used to.

12