Event Horizon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He slashed at the glowing closed door but it blocked his attack, though the light faded. Suddenly a warning siren came and magic circles appeared on the ground and there appeared dozens of black demonic knights with spears or swords and armor.

"Graah!!" he became a fury of blurred figure and sliced and cut the dark knights. They kept coming through the magic circles.

++++++++++++++++++++++

"General, The enemy fortress has been defeated" one of the sensory man has announced. The battle field was full of dead giants, fallen demoness and mutilated Nether monsters. But along them, hundreds of men have shed their blood as well.

"Excellent. Then we shall proceed in annihilating that damn fortress immediately. None must survive" Marcus stated happily but with hint of bloodlust and vengeance. "Mmmph..." Lance whimpered in his bed, still unconscious but it is as if he sensed negative emotion from Marcus. He was being tended by medical mages.

"Don't worry my love we are almost finished with this war. After which I would declare you my heart." Marcus told the sleeping form softly then he kissed the supple lips which caused the small form to calm and enter deeper sleep.

"We will part for now. I promise I would be back when you open your eyes. I will finish this mess." Marcus gave the knight a kiss to his forehead before leaving the cart. He can sense his older brother no longer in the area and he can see airship miles away into the sky. He knows that that type of ship it should have been invisible and undetectable. But since it is, it could have meant it was attacked. By his guess, it was done by his brother.

He called two Class A knights and a master arcanist. The wizard chanted spell and a large magical circle appeared underneath their foot. "MASS TELEPORT!!!" the Arcanist enchanted as they suddenly dissipated from the area. The remaining footmen returned while various Magical Sieges, tanks and numerous Offensive wizards' and rangers began to open fire the Large Pandemonium of Quasar fortress. It was like morning bright that explosions and fires met structures.

++++++++++++++++++++++

He was exhausted they never stop coming and he could not equip to the King of the Heaven's armor now that he just used it. King Darius is now faintly assessing if he was going to retreat but he never back down from a fight.

He stood and was about to attack the dozens of Monsters and demons when there was fire that came from behind him, destroying a lot of the creatures. He looked behind and he saw his brother along with two Knights and one master arcanist.

"Miss me already my king?" Marcus asked a knowing smile on his face. King Darius smirked at his little brother. "What took you so long?" then all of them fought the monsters. Darius lunged forward and sliced the armored door open. The lights have finally vanished and it broke free. A demon saw him and jumped at him but it was sliced by Marcus. "Go on ahead, we will take care of these mindless ones!" Darius nodded to his brother as he went further inside

When he finally arrived at the transportation room, he broke the door and there he saw the boy again with scarlet eyes looking at him. He seems agitated and... sad? "Where do you hide the Demons?" Darius demanded. He looked to his left and he saw 9 capsules with numbers 1 to 9. He saw the number 1 and saw the demon king inside the glass.

He was suddenly in front of it and with a mighty roar; he stabbed his sword to the heart of the king. The king then became glittering gold and popped like glitter filled balloon.

"What?!" he looked at the others and slashed them and the same thing happened. This ship is a decoy? He thought. He looked behind and Ran was gone. He growled in anger and frustration and pursued him.

Darius quickly saw him enter the pilot area. He saw the doors were glittering gold again. "This won't work on me again. He clenched his right fist, his bicep bulging in effort. Then his fist glowed white. "Metal fist!" he punched the door, shattering the glittering armor and effectively breaking it.

He saw Ran along with two people, one of them is piloting the ship and they do not appear to be monsters or demons. He didn't fail to notice that that the boy's hand was glittering gold like he was about to cast a spell but then faded the second he appeared.

The one who was not piloting one stood up and picked up a magic shooter but he was punched solid to the face by Darius, instantly rendering him unconscious. The king then performed a roundhouse kick towards Ran which the boy blocked using his left hand. He appeared to block the full power kick of the king but the impact shook the pilot and the ship tipped a bit leftwards, causing the boy to become out of balanced.

Darius took this chance and jumped aerially while spinning midair and performing a second round house while in midair. This connected to Ran's chest and the small boy was thrown to the wall. The impact was so strong that it had cratered the metallic wall. He placed his sword in the throat of the pilot.

"Land this ship or else I will collect your head" Darius coldly stated. Marcus and his three back up then appeared. He saw the situation and immediately grabbed the pilot's shoulder and threw him to the ground and held his sword to his nape. One of the knights replaced the empty pilot sit and drove the airship back to Quasar.

Ran was held down magically by the arcanist and the other knight lifted the unconscious body of the other man then threw him on the ground. King Darius walked to the Capsule and picked it up. He pressed to button at the opaque capsule opened and inside was a glass capsule. The Leonhard brothers along with the other people were shocked to see what's inside. It was a large, healthy male baby.

"This is atrocious!" Marcus stated. "You, where are your bosses!!!" King Darius gave the capsule to Marcus then lifted Ran through his neck. The king's hold was solid and Ran felt as if his ligaments were cracking. It was impossible to breathe.

"You stole a baby from his mother for experiment?!" Ran was choking really hard now. The king then dropped him to the ground where the boy coughed. "If you don't answer me, I would make sure your life would be forever hell and you would wish we just kill you..."

"They are not here... and he has no parents..." "Smack!!!" King Darius punched the boy downwards, Ran fell to the ground. "Don't test my patience..." Darius was so furious that he was shaking. Marcus was also on the same boat as his brother. These monsters, they had succeeded in destroying the fortress but they were unable to kill any of the major enemies.

Ran stood up from the ground to his knees. He already knew that reasoning with the king would be invalid and he cannot let them kill this two... comrades... because they... He looked at the baby at Marcus' hand. For the first time, his scarlet eyes show an emotion... deep passionate love...

"Somnus nox" he enchanted softly then he and the two people glowed glitter gold for 1 second before the lights vanish. The two men were petrified to gold statues while Ran's body became limp, his head hung low, and his face became dead expressionless. His eyes were open but they look void. He was still breathing though.

"YOU COWARD!!!" King Darius screamed and slashed the boy's head off. It rolled to the ground. Three seconds later the body's wound where the head should be attached and the severed head glow gold and the exploded into glitters. After that, Ran's head was once again attached to his body and he looked unharmed.

"What the fuck?" he slashed the boy's body in half and it happened again, as if he didn't do anything. He repeated his ministrations, he disemboweled him, ripped and squeeze crush his heart, slashed his brain but the boy's body kept fixing itself over and over again.

He then looked at the golden statues with rage and frustration. He lifted his sword, jumped high and slashed the Golden bodies. "TING!" was all they can hear as the Caliburn collided with the gold body of the pilot and there was not even a slightest scratch.

"Milord, I think the two men are under stasis." The master arcanist proclaimed. "Stasis? You mean the most powerful immobilization spell? Rendering the victim invulnerable but in coma?" Marcus answered. "Yes milord and stasis spell can only be broken through expiration with time." The arcanist replied. "When will it expire then?" King Darius asked. The master arcanist went down and touched the gold bodies. He was stunned when he read the spell.

"What in the name of?!" Both brothers looked at the confused wizard as well as the other knights. "Stasis is used in battles to immobilize enemies or turn your allies invulnerable but it only lasts for 10 seconds. The longest one is from the legendary fairy goddess of Faeterran which lasted only for 10 minutes. This spell will expire in... 50 years!" All men were shocked to hear the revelation.

King Darius was being frantic. First, weapons that match the legendary Caliburn and now some far beyond class S spell? He looked at the boy. "What about him?" the Arcanist touched him and closed his eyes for 1 minute. After which, he said: "By the gods..."

Again the men inside all looked confused "What is it now?" the Master arcanist proclaimed. "As a veteran wizard, I consider myself extremely expert in magically seeing people's weaknesses and spell configuration. But this guy here. My powers won't work on him. I cannot read a single thing."

The King sighs. He was so exhausted from these revelations. "Take them to the Dark dungeons of Threstubi. They will live their golden lives in that black hell for 50 years. For the boy though, make his treatment 'special'. Maybe then he would wake up from his insolent situation. "Pathetic Demons" he thought to himself.

"What about this guy over here? Marcus asked as he looks at the baby in the capsule. King Darius had a thought. "This man here claims that the baby does not have parents. At least that's what I thought what he was going to say before I punched him. So... I believe you and Lance for sure won't have a baby..."

Marcus looked at his older brother with wide eyes. "B-brother..." Darius smiled at his brother. You are a man now Marcus. You proved that to me a little while ago. I would protect and take care of you and your mate..." he was unable to finish his words as Marcus hugged his older brother in a manly familial way. Darius rubbed his little brother's back. "Do you think I would become a great father?" Marcus asked. Darius pushed away the hug and looked at his younger brother's eyes "No doubt because our parents raised us as great children and we are Leonhard." King Darius stated. Marcus looked at the baby sleeping innocently inside the tube. "From now on, I will be your Sire. And he would be your uncle and king. Marcus talked to the sleeping baby as he looked smiling. Later you will meet your father.

"Then let us conclude this war. We may have failed at slaying our major enemies but this battle is still our Victory." King Darius stated as the ship finally landed.

+++++++++++++++++++

"You look so beautiful." Marcus stated towards his new mate. It was their honeymoon. Hours ago they had declared their love inside the kingdom of Methusaleh, Their homeland. They exchanged vows and kissed. It was the happiest moment of their lives.

"I love you more as the time passes by." Lance declared. His sapphire eyes are full of love, passion and lust for the older man, while Marcus' eyes were equally filled with adoration. His lust though exceeds his lover. His eyes are so dilated it looked black with a thin ring of hazel iris around. Speaking of ring, they wore theirs on their left ring finger.

It was white gold ring plated with the rarest, most expensive pearl residue. It has a trademark of the Leonhard symbol, an armored Lion standing on two feet with its claws forward and mouth open as if it was roaring. But theirs has a smaller lion right beside the larger lion. It was their symbol.

Marcus claimed his mate's mouth, kissing him with great passion. He tasted flavor that was exclusively Lance. It was very sweet to him. Lance on the other hand was enamored by the moment. It was so intense that his eyes dropped tear of happiness. His mate tasted spicy that was exclusively Marcus. He was so manly, so dominant. He would submit to the larger male anytime and he would love him beyond when his heart beats its last.

The mates slowly removed their wedding suits. Marcus is dressed like a military prince while Lance is dressed like a stunning groom. When all of their clothes were on the floor, Marcus began to lick his way down the supple body.

He trailed kisses down Lance's neck. The he began to suck hard on the flesh between the neck and shoulder making the smaller man moan wantonly while marking his mate as his.

Lance's body was on fire. The combination of Marcus' soft silky lips and tongue plus his bristly beard is driving him wild. Suddenly, his nipples were caressed and pinched. He bit of a moan but he lost it when Marcus put his nubs between his lips and sucked.

"My Love... Ohhh..." Marcus repeated him ministration to its lonely twin while pinching the other. Whimpers and moans came from Lance's little body and he was pushing his chest deeper into that rapacious mouth. "Grrr..." Marcus couldn't suppress a growl of satisfaction. This young man makes him lose his control instantly is driving his sex insane.

He licked Lance's moderate abs, playing with his navel before going further down to soft mildly musky hairs. He never smelled anything as good as his lover. Even countless women that he had done before were nothing compared to this. They are merely droplets while Lance is an ocean. He knew he would never tire of this.

He licked at Lance's pubes before swallowing the boy's cum filled twin testes. "Ahhh!!! My Love!!!" Please!! OHHH!!!" Marcus smirked smugly to himself. He proceeds to eat his lover's balls to his content while Lance thrash and turned. He even lifted his knees to the boy's chest to gain better access to sucking those soft silky and chewy testes. "Pop!" the twin orbs plop down out of his mouth as Marcus finally lets them go.

Lance was breathing heavily. He never felt anything so good before on his sex. He thought he was about to rest when he suddenly felt the older man's mouth swallow his whole cock to the base. His bristly dark brown beard and mustache smashed to Lance's shy blond pubes. "OHH MY LOVE!!!" he shouted. But that was nothing when Marcus sucked it furiously up and down. "AAAHHH!!!" Lance screamed as he had never felt anything so good before.

He was a virgin because of his inferiority complex. He seldom pleasures himself because he doesn't know how to do it properly. That was nowhere near to what Marcus is doing to him now. He felt like a prey hopelessly getting eaten by a starved predator. He was trying his best to keep silent when suddenly he felt marcus swallow his 7 inch sex then. "MMMGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!" Marcus growled loudly around his cock inside his throat and that made Lance lost it.

"OOOOHHHHHHH!!! MYY LOVVVEEEE!!!!!" he came as he had never felt before. It was like having orgasms ten times nonstop compared to when he does it to himself. Marcus ate his lover's liquid love like a starved predator. He did not stop until he has eaten every single drop and didn't even let go until Lance's sex was limp.

He looked at Lance. His eyes were closed from euphoria. He is in heaven now he thought while smiling smugly. He moved up and kissed his fainted lover. Lance finally came down from heaven to join him again. He opened his eyes and saw his lover looking at him with eyes filled with adoration.

"Marcus. I loved you." Then he smiled his brightest and sweetest smile full of adoration and afterglow towards his mate that he was unaware that his satisfied smile made him looked ethereal. Marcus' eyes became big from what he saw. His heart stopped beating and something deep inside his brain snapped, he felt butterfly electricity flowed towards his whole body from head to toe and skin to bone. His ability to control himself suddenly broke free and his subconscious screamed.

"BY THE GODS HE LOOKS DAMN BEAUTIFUL!" screamed his thought as his real body became wild.

Lance lips was suddenly crushed by Marcus' as he kissed his Lover's mouth with wild crazed abandon. This was no longer the controlled Marcus he knew this was the Marcus that has succumb to his passionate love and lust towards his mate.

Lance's face was flushed and his tongue has long since lost the battle against the older man's hyper active one. His mouth was tongue fucked by Marcus and he was forced to deep throat that slick muscle. Then the tongue was gone from his mouth and Marcus began to inhale through his mouth.

Lance did not know what was happening until it was too late. Marcus was sucking the air out of his lungs. He was getting high headed as he felt a humungous organ on his thigh. It was so hot and angry. He was about to black out when Marcus let go and he breathe so deep it felt like the air was the most delicious beverage he has ever tasted.

He can hear Marcus breathing fast and he was also growling at the same time. Lance's ethereal like flushed face met his gaze. "Are you alright?" he saw Marcus's eyes get big like he was shocked when he was suddenly high in the air and his legs were spread wide. Marcus has easily lifted him by both of his large hands and into his face. As the younger and smaller man felt that he was sitting on his lover's face with his hole kissing Marcus' lips, without warning, little poor Lance's bottom was eaten.

"MMMRRRRAHHH!!! Marcus roared as he ate Lance's hole. He was an expert pussy eater back then but now all of his talent on that aspect is being used to Lance's virgin hole. "OHH MY LOVE!! OHH MY GOODDNESS!!" he was screaming and shouting uncontrollably now as he felt that sexy manly beard brush across his bottom as he was eaten loudly and rapaciously. Marcus is literally growling and roaring now. His hole was fucked by that thick, slick tongue just like his mouth a while ago.

He felt like he was a sacrifice to a monster and that monster is eating him now. Suddenly he felt that sinful tongue hit something inside of him. He was suddenly screaming and cumming just by that and he felt Marcus' tongue squeeze that spot even more. His cum shot up in the air and landed on his chest, abdomen and some on his face. He began to black out.

He woke up few minutes later by the feel of a hot tongue lapping at his face and body, cleaning every drop of essence he had released. When he opened his eyes, he saw Marcus smiling but with guilty face. He thought that his handsome bigger lover was cute. "I didn't mean to do that I just snapped when I saw your beautiful expression." Lance smiled at his apology. "Well you sure ate me like I was your prey meal" he smiled. Marcus smiled and the guilty expression was gone. "Besides... I kind of... liked it when you are like that... it was so manly..." Lance confessed very shyly and his ears and face were red.

Marcus suppressed the snap again and he closed his eyes tight and lay over his tiny lover. "That cute beautiful face is the reason. I feel so horny when you do that it makes me want to devour you whole." Lance looked at his lover's sex. It was 9 inches and it was as thick as his wrist. "Umm. I could do what you did to me too if you want."

Marcus looked at him his face was expressionless but his eyes are still dilated from lust. "No. I want to be inside of you and finally claim you as you have claimed me through my mouth." He said in a very serious tone and it mesmerized Lance because was devoured by Marcus instead of claiming the older man's mouth. "I-if that is what you want." He answered. He was scared but excited at the same time. He was a virgin and Marcus knows that. "Lift your knees to your chest my love and let me work you over first.