Event Preparation

Story Info
The evening before the event.
1.7k words
4.17
26.3k
2
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were alone in the house and i was naked, kneeling in front of You..

"Pet," You said, "You have a special gift for you to wear tomorrow evening."

You handed the package to me and my eyes lite up as i opened the box. It contained a thin gold waist chain. Thin enough to wear under any article of clothing, but with the strength of steel. Dangling from the waist chain were 3 additional lengths of chain. Two lengths were in the shape of a "Y" and had clips at the ends, while the third was a single strand of chain with a clasp at the very end.

"Stand up, spread your legs and put your hands behind your head," You told me.

Without a moments hesitation, i was in the requested position; the blood already pulsing to the lips of my sex, the muscles tightening in my chest and the familiar tingle in my stomach.

"Very good, alex," You said as You stood and slowly walked around my form.

i was quickly spiraling to another level of submission. i craved this feeling and have been waiting for some time to serve You again. How Your pacing around me made me feel so submissive, almost like a possession.

Your hand gently touched my waist and slid up my sides to my arm pits, glancing the side of my breast. Goose bumps engulfed my body, ankles to neck. i loved Your touch, often moving with the motion of Your hands to maintain contact as long as possible.

You reached out and grasped both nipples simultaneously, not hard, but firmly. You pulled my nipples up to get me to move my shoulders back and stand straighter. You didn't let go of my nipples but continued steadily increasing pressure. It wasn't pain really, but the sensations were quickly turning exotic. Awakening the nerves in my nipples, they quickly made the sensory connection to my throbbing pussy lips. Standing in front of You, while holding my nipples, our eyes met and locked together. You could see the lust building in mine, my shallow breathing betrayed my outward calmness.

i wondered how holding my nipples like that could evoke such feelings. It didn't matter; i could see the satisfaction in Your eyes. i knew that my submission pleased You and i felt my total surrender to You at these times. And release.

All of the stress of the day, the week, disappeared as my total concentration focused on You. How complete this made me feel. What a contradiction. That i needed this submission to feel complete and fulfilled.

It felt like hours, but the reality was minutes that You stood in front of me, holding my nipples, looking into my eyes and deep into my mind. Releasing my nipples, You picked the chain up and connected it around my waist. My nipples didn't hurt as when You normally released them from the pinch of clips, but i knew that they were hard as pebbles, longing for more attention.

"alex, I want you to walk to the edge of the bed, sit down and lay back, but keep your feet on the floor and your legs spread as wide as possible." Not questioning the command i walked straight for the bed. What a total slut i felt like in that position. i could feel the wetness begin to seep from my core and trickle down my ass crack. i know You love the look of me like that.

"My precious little horny slut," You said.

i so wantedYou to play with me, to take me to deeper levels of submission, craving the pain and pleasure that accompanies that journey.

"alex, caress My cunt and bring yourself to the edge of orgasm, but don't climax," You added firmly.

The urgency of my hand movements told You about the sensations that were overtaking my body. My uncontrolled whimpers that followed each stroke of my hand.

"Master, Master, may I please climax?"

"No My pet. Stop when you are on the edge."

Biting my lower lip, my hands froze while pressing my clit down to stop the orgasm.

"Spread your arms out to your sides as far as they will reach, alex."

As i laid in this position, You walked around the bed and slid a blindfold over my eyes. Momentary panic flooded the lose of my eyesight, but You calmly whispered in my ears, "Concentrate alex, focus on pleasing Me."

Gently, You started caressing my temples and forehead, all the while whispering to me.

"That's it alex, submit to Me. Release Yourself to Me. I will take care of you alex, You are my little slut and I cherish You for that...."

As i lost myself in Your caress, my focus returned to the heat in my cunt, the throb of my clit. As if reading my mind You stopped massaging my forehead and got off the bed. Now the real ramifications of the blindfold came to light.

i knew that You hadn't left the room, but i couldn't see what You were doing. In one fluid motion, You slid a dildo into my pussy. The shock caused my heart to skip a beat, but my body quickly engulfed the tool as my hips started thrusting of their own accord. This dildo didn't feel like anything i were familiar with, obviously a bulge at the head, but then a shaft with bumps further down? My mind raced through the possibilities as my body performed the dance of lust. Slowly You fucked my wanting hole, bringing the slut in me to the brink of yet another climax, but again, stopping short.

Turning the wand around, You slid in the other end into my gapping pussy. Oh, this time i could feel the ribbed end of the dildo wand. The sensations, as it slowly thrust into my gash, were totally electric. Each rib stimulated my clit, both in and out. Once again i asked permission to come, and once again You denied my request.

Slowly, You withdrew the beehive wand from my pussy. You picked up one of the "Y" chain clips, hanging from my waist and attached it to the enflamed lips of my pussy.

Taking the other clip You attached it to my other lip. My breathing now was coming in rushed gasps as i laid there, arms spread. Now with my pussy lips lewdly held open, my cunt gushing excitement and a sheen of sweat covering my body.

"Stand up now, cunt!" You commanded me.

Your words cut through the moment like a whip and i jumped to my feet.

"Bend over and touch the seat of your dressing chair."

My body went straight for the chair, even though my eyes were still covered by the blindfold. Assuming the position my mind raced with the new sensations of the clamps on my lips and the possibilities of what would come next. i felt Your hand rest on my ass and immediately felt reassured. i'm doing this for my Master, i thought.

You reached between my legs where the other Y chain hung and took a clamp and clipped it to a nipple. Then the other nipple. Wetness surged from my vagina. My labia lips clamped and spread, now my nipples clamped, my senses were quickly becoming overloaded.

"alex, I'm going to fuck My ass with the beehive wand now. Kneel down and put that ass up. Hold open those ass checks and beg Me to fill My rectum with this toy."

i hurriedly obeyed to drop my my knees and lift my ass into air as began begging You... the words rushing out, "Oh, please Master, please fuck Your ass with Your toy."

"Yes, My pet, I will" was Your reply.

i felt my ass opened to the toy and it swallowed the ribbed portion, yielding immediate satisfaction and causing my senses to flood with pleasure. My mind spinning, not knowing how to deal with all of this, You brought my focus back to the moment.

"Slut, sit up straight, but do not let the beehive slid out of that ass."

Bringing myself into position, You slid the blindfold off my eyes and stood before me.

"alex, suck My cock and start humping the wand in your ass as I tell you. When I'm feeling the build up of My climax, I'm going to tell you to rub your clit with one hand and experience an orgasm with Me. As we climax together, I am going to pull My cock from your mouth and spray My come all over Your face."

My fulfillment was now about complete. i could feel Your manhood pulse in my mouth and i knew that You was very pleased with my servitude.

"i never felt closer to a man than this moment. How could He know all of my innermost thoughts," i wondered.

As You ejaculated jets of cum over my face, You released the clips from my nipples and my body shuddered with a fantastic orgasm. If i hadn't been holding Your erection with one hand i would have fallen over. Recovering, You squatted down and hugged me. Holding me close, our hearts felt as though they were beating as one. Gently, You helped me to the bed and covered me with a blanket.

As we lay under the cover, snuggling together, my thoughts raced to tomorrow evening.

"alex," You whispered in my ear, "I want you to wear this waist chain under your gown tomorrow evening. Do not wear any panties. Clamp your pussy lips and nipples as I did this evening. Wear the large rosebud in your ass. Bring the chain from the front, through your crotch, over the base of the rosebud and connect it to the waist chain in the back."

"Every movement you make tomorrow will cause electric sensations to ripple through your body and your mind to think about serving Me."

"alex, no one will know that you are really my wanton, submissive slut. You will glide through the evening with the confident glow of the special woman that You really are. Every man will look at Me with a pang of jealousy. Because in the back of their minds, they will be wondering what it would be like to take you home and fuck your brains out."

"Then when we get home, I will ravish you and take you to heights you have never known..."