Eventful Birthday

Story Info
Devious wife brings fantasy to life.
2.1k words
4.22
66.4k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On or about the time of my birthday each year my wife and I travel up country to visit our son and his family, this year my wife said that there was a place she would like to visit on route but as it would require a bit of a detour she had arranged a stopover at a country hotel.

We arrived late in the afternoon checked in and went straight up to our room, this seemed a little odd to me as I had never known my wife not to check out the hotel bar and other services.

As soon as we entered the room she took charge, get into the bathroom and get yourself cleaned up, it won't be long before we have to go down for dinner, and have a good shave, she shouted from the lounge, I was happy about this because I thought it might mean she was wanting some passion later on, as many times in the past she had complained about the abrasiveness of my chin.

I emerged from the bathroom to find her sitting at the dressing table doing her makeup we are both fifty plus but she has kept it all together and is still an attractive woman. Where is my suit I asked, you won't be needing that tonight its fancy dress, the outfit I chose for you will be along shortly, just put this on she said throwing me a dressing gown, now I really was starting to smell a rat.

I did not have long to wait, there was a knock at the door and the rat appeared in the form of two women pushing a trolley, one about our age and the other quite young, the older one handed me a pair of pantie type things, go and put these on she said, directing me to the bathroom, I looked at my wife. Just go with it she said [almost reading my mind] you're going to enjoy this evening, so I did as I was asked returning to the room in these things that just about covered my manhood. Immediately a flurry of activity began fake boobs a bra stockings and suspenders a short black skirt and white top, I was then asked to sit in a chair, the older one pulled up a stool in front of me and began with the makeup, this seemed to take a very long time but it didn't matter because by now my brain was mush. I could not even speak, so much so that I had not noticed what the younger one was doing, she finished putting long red talons on my right hand and she had already done the left, the finishing touches were a long dark wig and a pair of shiny black stilettos, you'll do they said as they jauntily left the room.

I sat there in a trance like state which was broken by my wife's voice, well don't you want to see what you look like, there's a full length mirror on the back of the door, I'd not noticed the mirror when we entered the room and things had been a bit of a blur since. I got to my feet and walked across the room to the door, I could not believe what I saw, these people were very good at their job, sure I could see it was me, but from not too greater distance, perhaps across a large room or the other side of a road people I knew probably would not know it was me, I quite fancied myself, this felt weird I had become a tart.

My wife's voice came again, stop admiring yourself we need to get downstairs, I turned to look at here, she'd gone for it tonight, the full works, big hair, nails, heels, warpaint she looked absolutely magnificent, then what she had said sank in, leave the room, meet other people dressed like this. I meekly suggested that we had room service but this was not well received. I have not gone to all this trouble to sit in a room she snarled and with that she grabbed my arm and out into the corridor and down the stairs we went.

The stairs came down into an entrance hall, my wife looked outside, said what a nice evening it was and that we should go for a walk in the grounds, I can't do that in these shoes I protested, listen, she said sternly, for the last twenty years I have been at your side at meetings and other company events, I have spent countless hours in shoes just like those to help you climb the corporate greasy pole, you can manage a few pathways, with that she put her arm through mine and I wobbled through the doors and down the steps into the courtyard.

Mercifully the exploration of the grounds came to an abrupt end due to a few spots of rain, this came as a relief to me as we turned and went back to the hotel, through reception and into the dining room where a bizarre sight stopped me in my tracks, come on she said, you don't look any worse than the rest of them.

I could not believe what I was seeing, there were six or seven other couples, two of them looked like they could be man and wife, the rest were all definitely men, she had taken me to some sort of transvestite party, everyone was in female attire, we all sat down together round a long dining table. I had in the past said I might like to try a little role reversal at home but nothing like this, here I was surrounded by transvestites.

I was very quiet, feeling strangely vulnerable, the meal came and went, my wife conversely was the belle of the ball chatting happily with everybody, she was having a super time.

I now understood why she'd gone for the whole glamour look, there was no way she was going to be outdone by a bloke in a dress, not that there was any risk of that, she was on top of her game tonight, she told them I'd not done this before which made matters worse, they were all very supportive telling me it gets better as time goes on, my toes were curling up in my stilettos, I was definitely not one of them, finally the evening drew to a close and we went up to our room.

The room door closed behind us, I was glad to be away from the crowd, the nights not over yet she said popping a Viagra into my mouth, by now I'd not been in control for several hours I was mentally and physically drained which is why I offered no resistance when said she was going to tie my hands behind my back, I was led to the bed and pushed face down onto it, now she tied my ankles together and pulled my ankles up toward my wrists, I was in a hogtie, she had me.

She lifted my skirt tore of the panties and I felt her dangerous talons around my balls, I was starting to enjoy this moment when I heard the familiar sound of a vibrator. The trouble with dressing like a tart is at the end of the evening they tend to get fucked she said menacingly and with that after a couple of teasing prods she thrust it into my backside.

There was a little pain at first but as it went on it became more bearable, I'd no idea how large this equipment was as like everything else tonight it had been a surprise, all I knew was that I was on the end of it, squirming as best I could to get off it but all the time she pushed it deeper while clawing my balls with the other hand. At the same time the Viagra had worked its magic and my cock was trying to bore its way painfully into the bed.

She must have liked the look of my cock because she released my legs, rolled me over and helped herself, lifting her skirt and removing her panties she lowered herself onto it, playing with herself at the same time, she was clearly enjoying herself using my body to meet her needs, suddenly she stopped saying she had a cramp in her calf, she rolled me over released my hands and rolled onto her side waiting for the cramp to pass as we knew it would, this had interrupted our playtime in the past.

A few minutes passed I asked how she was she said the pain had gone, I was watching the bulge in my skirt which was my Viagra fueled cock and decided it was my turn to be in charge, she was still on her side, I pushed her onto her front sat on her legs and quickly tied her hands behind her back, the ropes used on me were all still on the bed, I'd not seen these before either, next I tied her ankles and then pulled them right up to her wrists very tight. I then turned on the vibrator and began parting her cheeks, not up my bum she pleaded, what's good for the goose I replied and thrust it inside her. It was it this point I noticed at the side of the bed what I can only describe as a toy bag, we had played bondage games before but only with dressing gown cords an old tie or whatever was handy.

My wife had been shopping unknown to me, there were two more vibrators, one she'd had for some time but the other I'd not seen before, a pair of handcuffs more rope and some other stuff, I leaned over and picked up the other two vibrators installing her original one in its usual position she now had two, front and back buzzing away inside her but very little reaction, I'd seen this ice maiden routine before. Holding the first two in place I picked up the third one turned it on reached under and began tormenting her clit, the ice maiden melted, no she exclaimed please don't make me cum, not while I'm like this I've got no movement, she was right about that, she was caught in a truly vicious hogtie, those so dangerous talons were desperately trying to find a knot to pick at but her position was impossible it was only her fingers that could move, I continued doing what I was doing since it was obviously getting to her, finally the straining stopped the fingers became still and a low moaning began, gradually getting louder, she came with another strain against the unyielding ropes and a sort of a judder through her body, of course judder was about all she could do.

I rolled her onto her side, she still looked good.

Well she spat, are you going to free me, she was in no position to make demands, I was just looking at her laying there, she repeated her question, I moved up the bed and thrust my still stiff cock into her mouth pulling her head forward.

I suppose most of us probably make love at the end of the day when we go to bed, in the dark, in the nude, but I was finding something extremely erotic about the sight of my wife totally powerdressed but helpless, I removed my cock from her mouth untied her feet rolled her onto her back and fucked her for all I was worth, I knew if I released her hands at this point my back would get shredded so I left them where they were, I eventually untied her after eating her and fucking her again, we slept the sleep of the contented.

Breakfast was very odd, none of the chat of the night before, just the odd nod, my wife paid our bill so I had no idea what it had all cost, we got in the car and continued the journey to our sons home. Why did you take us to that place I eventually asked, perhaps you should be more careful with your laptop if you leave it turned on when you go and spend an hour in the bath she replied, I read what you had been reading and thought you might like to give it a try, I'm glad I did, getting in touch with your feminine side brought out the beast in you, we should do it more often, we both laughed and continued on our way.

Arriving at our sons home his family gathered to greet us, he asked me how the journey had been, I said that at one point my feet were killing me, my wife dissolved into a fit of laughter almost crying, they will never know why.