Eventide

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
onehitwanda
onehitwanda
4,624 Followers

"You're incredibly hot," I said after a moment, feeling strangely lightheaded.

Olly shook his head. "No, that's you. I'm just a good-looking guy."

I stood up, and walked to him. I swung my arms up around his neck, and pulled myself against him, letting out a shivery moan as I felt his chest against my breasts and his cock against my belly.

"Olly?"

"Yeah, Shan."

"I know it's wrong. But I really, really want you to fuck me."

"I'm not going to fuck you."

"Please, Olly."

"No."

"Olly... do you need me to beg for you? Because if that's what you need I'll do it. I will do anything you want. I'll let you do anything you want to me. Just fuck me. Please, Olly. Please. Please."

"Shannon. Stop it. I'm not going to fuck you."

I stared into his eyes, feeling the flush of shame and rejection crawling up over my face.

He took a breath, and sighed it out as he pulled me against him and tucked his face into my neck.

"I'm going to make love to you."

.:.

He gently pushed me down onto the bed, and lay down next to me. I rolled towards him, and he pillowed my head on an arm. I stared at him, at his eyes, dark in the dimmed light.

He reached out, brushed a wisp of hair away from my lips.

I shivered, wriggled closer till I felt the firm shape of him, pressing, throbbing against my belly.

Olly trailed his nails, gently, from my neck down along my spine. I arched against him.

"Stop teasing me."

"No," he replied, soft and gentle. He trailed his fingertips over my bum and down to my hip.

"Olly, please," I whimpered, shuddering.

"I want to do this properly, Shan. I want to feel every bit of you. Every bit. Make you beg for more and beg for me to stop."

"It's not going... to take long... I'm so wound up."

He teased his hand gently into the vee of my belly and thighs.

I lifted my leg, spread myself slightly. My nipples were hard, aching.

He nuzzled my neck, kissing gently under the line of my jaw, and his fingers found my slit.

"Fuck," he breathed as he felt how wet I was. I moaned at the way his cock pulsed against me, then pushed hard against him as I felt him feeling down between my lips to my clit.

"Olly," I moaned, "Oh fuck, oh fuck... there... there, right... there..."

He bit me gently, then rolled me onto my back. His lips burned a track down over my shoulder and pectoral to my right breast. He kissed around my breast and areola, and then as he took my nipple into his mouth he stroked my clit with the tip of his finger.

I cried out. He leaned onto me, pinning me. His tongue, deft on my nipple, hot and slick, hot and slick like his finger on me. He stroked my clit, teasing the nub of nerves below its hood, ducking his fingertip down to my aching entrance every heartbeat or two to taunt me, while I bit hard on my lip to stop myself from screaming. His motions were gentle, languid... but insistent. He kept to a rhythm, timed to my gasps, pinning me so I could writhe but not wriggle, so that I couldn't get away.

His breath curled out, warm, over my breast. I could feel the faint sheen of sweat where his skin touched mine. I could smell the faint scent of myself now.

I was building. My body climbed up to my plateau. Olly sensed it, and held me there a moment, two moments, nibbling gently on my nipple as he teased my inner lips with his slick fingertip. He pushed his finger slowly into me - I felt my stomach muscles clenching and I let out a soft moan of need. I gasped for air as I bucked, ground, thrust up against his rock-hard cock and his finger.

"Olly..."

"Come for me, Shannon," he whispered.

"Olly..."

"Let go..."

"I'm... I'm..."

And then a wordless wail as I bent backwards, muscles locked, pussy cramping, as he pushed his finger into me to feel me come.

And then, Olly, between my legs, spreading me. I hadn't even time to gasp a breath before his tongue was on my clit and lips.

I shuddered, moaned, writhed. He held me firm and slowly worked two, then three fingers into me while he teased, nibbled, sucked my clit and inner lips.

My body shook, and I cried as the pleasure of what he was doing to me overrode all my controls. I hugged myself, clutched at my breasts, the sheets, his head, forcing him hard against me, unable, unwilling to stop him even as the sensation of his tongue on my pussy fused my senses.

I couldn't stop myself; I was grinding my crotch against his mouth, gasping, panting nonsensical words as Olly slowly fucked me with his fingers. I could feel myself building again. Olly could feel it too, because he switched from licking to sucking, gently pulling my clit out and away from my body, rolling it slightly between his lips as he drove himself in and out of me.

My orgasm hit like a lightning strike; my muscles clenching so tight that I involuntarily sat up, holding him to me as I rode through aftershock after aftershock until I couldn't any more.

"Stop... stop... stop!" I begged, and after a final, slow, tender lick he did.

.:.

"Jesus... God... fuck..." I whimpered into his chest.

"You OK?"

"No. No. Not at all. Fucking broken. Jesus..."

"I'll take that as a compliment," he said, chuckling.

"Oh my Christ, Olly, where the fuck did you learn to do that?"

"Internet," he observed, amused.

"I have never, never, ever felt anything like that. Oh God. I feel like I've been turned inside out."

I snuggled closer to him and pushed my belly against him. His cock twitched against me, and he made a noise deep in his throat as I snuck my fingers down between us. Hesitantly at first, I touched him. He groaned and shifted his hips as I closed my fingers around his shaft. I looked up at him, met his half-closed gaze as I stroked my hand slowly up along him.

"God, Shannon, that's nice," he moaned.

"Your cock is so hot, so hard," I whispered. "So smooth," I added, stroking my fingers down over his balls.

He grunted, and I felt his stomach muscles tense and he throbbed in my fingers. I glanced down, then pushed myself free of him and rolled onto my belly. I shimmied round, pulled myself closer to him and gently tongued his head.

"Oh fuck," he grunted.

I smiled to myself, then ran my tongue around his head, slicking him up. I took him into my mouth, slowly, feeling the heat rise in me again, loving the feel of his skin against my tongue as I closed my lips on him and licked his shaft. I slowly began moving my head, slipping his hard cock a small fraction in and out of my mouth.

Olly reached down to tangle his fingers in my hair, applying pressure as he moved his hips, trying to force more of himself into me.

I let him do it for a moment, then I took as much of him as I could in one swift stroke. He arched under me, hissing for breath, and I gagged slightly. I pulled back, pulled away, and stroked him slowly as I sat up and looked down at his body.

"Sorry," I coughed, "you're too big for me."

"God that was so nice. Your mouth feels so good."

"I know something that's going to feel even better on you... roll onto your back."

I flung my leg over him and levered myself up so I sat on his belly. I could feel the heat of him against me; could feel each throb of his pulse in his rock-hard penis where it nestled between my lips. I looked down at him, at this gorgeous boy, my brother, appreciating the view before I reached down, shifted him slightly, and paused, his cock pressing against my slit, perfectly positioned.

Then, before I could get cold feet, I pushed down on him, eyes closed, groaning as he stretched me. Olly clasped my bum in his hands, and pushed up off the bed, thrusting into me until he bottomed out.

I collapsed forward, panting, gasping, stretched almost to the point of pain by my brother so deep inside me.

"Oh... oh God... slowly, slowly," I begged, "Slowly, Olly... fuck... you're so big... Slowly!"

He ignored me.

I bit down on my lip as Olly drew back and forced himself into me again.

"Fuck... ow.... fuck... oh... God... fucking," the words pouring out of me in an uncontrollable torrent as he crushed me against his chest and drove his hard penis into me. I could feel the shape of him in me; feel the way my near-virginal cunt gripped him, stretched over the hard ridges of his erect shaft. He was panting now and I leaned on him, my breasts crushed against him, my belly slick with our sweat as he pounded in and out of me.

I could feel my body responding, despite the discomfort. His penis was hard, hard against the front of my vagina, distending me with every stroke, and the angle meant that each time he entered me his belly brushed against my clit. I broke free of his arms, gasped a breath, and sat up on him, moaning at the extra depth of penetration this brought me.

He reached up, took my nipples in his fingers, squeezed. I leaned backwards, grinding myself against him.

"Shan," he panted.

"Yeah..."

"Not gonna... last..."

"Don't...care..."

He pulled all the way out of me, then thrust in again. I reached down to myself and started to frantically finger my clit, moaning at its sensitivity. He pulled out again, thrust in again, and I groaned at the impact. I could feel how my muscles spasmed on him, and the panting gasps he let out let me know he could feel it too. Then, suddenly,his orgasm hit - I fell forward onto him, mouth gaping, digging my nails into him and biting down on his neck as I felt him start to throb deep in me.

Olly arched, groaning deep in his throat, lifting both of us off the bed as he tried to force himself deeper still. "Fuck, fuck, fuck," I cried out; I could feel him coming in me and I loved it, loved the way his cock pulsed, loved the way his muscles tensed, loved the sub-vocal way he echoed me and the strength with which he held me against him.

Eventually he released me, and after a moment lying prostrate on him I levered myself up; looked down at him.

We said nothing for a moment as we both considered the enormity of what we'd just done.

Then Olly grinned, and I smiled down at him. He reached up, cupped my head, and pulled me downwards again. His lips were warm, soft, and the long, slow, tender kiss he gave me left me breathless and weak.

"That was amazing," I managed after a moment. "Really amazing."

"I'm not finished," he whispered into my ear.

"Uh..."

He pulled out, and I felt the hot gush of his semen follow his cock out of me.

"Where are you going?" I demanded, as he levered me gently but firmly off him

"Not far."

He gently nudged me me over onto my stomach. I lay, eyes closed, wondering.

"What are you doing?" I asked, after a moment.

"As I said, I'm not done."

I felt him climb on top of me; felt the sticky heat of his semi-erect cock nestle between my cheeks.

"Olly?"

I felt his fingers between my legs, and arched, hissing, as he fingered my semen-slicked entrance.

"Spread your legs slightly, Shan," he breathed into my ear.

"What are you... doing?"

I felt his cock between my legs, felt the head nestle against me.

He leaned forward to kiss the nape of my neck. "Relax..."

"Easy for you to say," I groaned, "you're not the one full of come and feeling that penis against her again...oh... oh god..."

I bit down on the sheet as I felt him entering me. I moaned loudly as I felt his belly against my bum. Olly supported himself on his arms as he lowered himself onto me, his weight forcing me down.

I wormed a hand down between my legs, and felt his cock where it disappeared inside me. He was slick, and though not as hard as he'd been he still stretched me in a way I'd never felt before.

"Olly," I gasped as he pulled back. He kissed my neck and thrust into me again; I cried out, and again, and again as he fucked me slowly, deeply, from behind.

I could feel my lips gripping his shaft. I could feel his semen pooling under my belly. I could smell him, and me, and us. I closed my eyes, concentrating on the exquisite sensation of his penis as it slid in and out of me, on the feeling of his skin, slick from our lovemaking, of the ridges sliding between my two fingers as I stroked my fingertips over my lips.

"You... are... so... tight," he moaned into my neck.

"Practically a... virgin," I gasped, shuddering as my stomach muscles contracted.

"You feel so... good on... me..."

He leaned forward, putting his bodyweight onto me. He started to thrust hard and deep into me, slamming his belly into my bum as he bottomed out.

"Uh... uh... oh... god... uh..." I grunted, as each stroke drove the air out of me. He took the lobe of my left ear in his mouth and bit down firmly, and I arched back against him, crying out.

A hot, hard, aching need, deep in my belly, partially satisfied with each stroke of his cock but each stroke leaving me with a greater craving for the next. I needed him like this. I couldn't imagine anything else but this, anything else but his hard penis in me, all the way in me, filling me, making me so hot for him that I couldn't want any other way to be.

"Olly... Olly... I'm... I'm..."

He reached down under me, pulled himself against me, cupping me breasts in his hands and laying his weight on me as he drove frantically in and out of me.

"Olly... I'm... gonna..."

"Come for me... Shan... want to... feel...on me..."

"Gonna... gonna... oh... oh... oh..."

And after that, nothing, nothing but the feeling of him in me, driving me over, through the fading of my senses and the uncontrollable bucking, shaking, crashing orgasm that broke me.

And, perhaps mere moments after that, the shivering moan of my twin above me and the hot, delicious flow of his come.

.:.

He lay, arm pillowing my head and slowly-softening cock nestling against my bum, cupping my belly and holding me gently against him. I listened to the sound of his breathing, enjoying the sensation of each breath as he sighed it out into the nape of my neck.

I ached; but it was a good hurt, like the ache after a long run. My inner thighs were still sticky from us, and I for one was too lethargic to hunt a towel just yet.

"You OK?" he breathed.

"Daydreaming. Glad my drought is over. Loving how I'm sticky from it."

I felt his grin, and squirmed slightly as he gently squeezed me against him.

"It was a nice way to break mine too."

"Hah, I'll bet. Kinky drunken taboo sibling sex. Just what the doctor ordered."

"I'll take a repeat prescription, please."

I laughed softly, then wriggled free so I could roll over and face him.

I watched him, watched the slight motion as he breathed.

"I'd be good with that," I said, after a while. "I'd be good with sex like that when I could get it from you."

He opened an eye. "It will require an enormous amount of sneaking around."

"I am nothing if not sneaky," I whispered, reaching down to cup his penis. "And this cock is a great motivator."

He leaned in, and kissed me, and I melted against him with a sigh.

"Olly?" I whispered, after a while.

"Uh huh."

"Promise me this won't change... us."

"I can't. Of course it will change us. But... you're my other half, Shan. I'll always only be a skin's width away from you."

"Literally, sometimes..."

"When you'll let me..."

"Whenever you want me."

"Mm. Don't make promises you can't keep," he said. "I'm going to want you all the time."

"So you'll have to get good at taking the chances," I grinned.

"Go commando more often and I'll do my duty," he retorted.

"Commando, short skirts, perfect for you to sneak a quickie..."

"Mm, Shan, that sounds nice... I've always wanted to do that to you..."

"What, be in me?"

"Always had fantasies about you, Shannon. Bit hard not to, given how beautiful you are."

"Mm. Flirt."

"Unashamedly so," he yawned.

We lay quiet, joined, content. Olly's breathing slowed and deepened, and the sensation of him sleeping curled up against me filled me with a gentle warmth.

I knew that doubts and recriminations would come, later, but they were later's problem, and right now I was where I wanted to be. I closed my eyes and listened to the wind howling down the mountainside.

I fell asleep, still smiling, and woke to daylight and Olly's gentle but insistent touch.

onehitwanda
onehitwanda
4,624 Followers